Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,424 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587026 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

To be clear: 80% of these migrant children came without parents. They separated from their families and then came across the border
You are one sick dude. Bunch of two and three year old walked through the desert and Rio Grande to America. Your lunacy is indeed incurable. It's a matter of time before you enter the Kong's market with your lunacy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

There are only 4 options:

1. Separate the families while the parents are detained.
2. Just let the adults and parents go free.
3. Build family camps at the border where they can stay together.
4. Don't let them in to begin with.

#'s 1, 2, & 3 are disasters. I pick #4.

Again Trump is right
Worthless cave Hunter, what's your grouse about people coming to America?. Tell me if anyone in your family ever contributed a Nickel to Uncle Sam's cover for you to be so fetish about America. Jobless piece of human garbage. You live a miserable life and you want others to be miserable like you. Of all the shenanigans going on in Nigeria, America that you can only visit in your dream is your obsession. No wonder your name is synonymous to failure.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are one sick dude. Bunch of two and three year old walked through the desert and Rio Grande to America. Your lunacy is indeed incurable. It's a matter of time before you enter the Kong's market with your lunacy.

Rising Child Migration to the United States

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/us-immigration-policy-program/rising-child-migration-united-states

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:09am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Worthless cave Hunter, what's your grouse about people coming to America?. Tell me if anyone in your family ever contributed a Nickel to Uncle Sam's cover for you to be so fetish about America. Jobless piece of human garbage. You live a miserable life and you want others to be miserable like you. Of all the shenanigans going on in Nigeria, America that you can only visit in your dream is your obsession. No wonder your name is synonymous to failure.

Ha the insults. You have to calm down man. Why so bitter?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

Rising Child Migration to the United States

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/us-immigration-policy-program/rising-child-migration-united-states

You are one sick puppy. You will probably die of frustration in your no electricity village. The racist pig with Chia Pet hair is going through tremendous pressure even from his base but a cave skunk like you wouldn't know the difference.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:

I dont have any problem with people going to the US. But it has to be controlled or you will have a huge problem in your hands. Look at Germany even Merkerl is feeling the heat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

You can foam in the mouth all you want, the bottom line is that when it comes to the happenings in America, a nonentity like you don't count.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:13am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are one sick puppy. You will probably die of frustration in your no electricity village. The racist pig with Chia Pet hair is going through tremendous pressure even from his base but a cave skunk like you wouldn't know the difference.

cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

Guy chill na

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You can foam in the mouth all you want, the bottom line is that when it comes to the happenings in America, a nonentity like you don't count.

I know but you still have to calm down grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:15am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

I dont have any problem with people going to the US. But it has to be controlled or you will have a huge problem in your hands. Look at Germany even Merkerl is feeling the heat
What the fvck is the problem with you. Your home country is sinking and you are obsessed with America. You see the difference between successful people and failures in life like you. You would not see me so obsessed about the happenings in Nigeria despite the fact that i visit Nigeria at least twice every year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
What the fvck is the problem with you. Your home country is sinking and you are obsessed with America. You see the difference between successful people and failures in life like you. You would not see me so obsessed about the happenings in Nigeria despite the fact that i visit Nigeria at least twice every year.

Take it easy man.. You will have HBP oo grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

Take it easy man.. You will have HBP oo grin grin grin
Village Skunk. I have the best health care money can buy with my Blue Cross Blue shield unlike you that can die of malaria or typhoid in your cave. I get the same kind of health you elites in Nigeria travel to Europe for. So who's going to die of HBP between a poor soul like you and i ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:54am On Jun 19, 2018
"How is James @Comey allowed to use his personal email to conduct @FBI business when that was the very investigation that was being looked into from @HillaryClinton?"

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:58am On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Village Skunk. I have the best health care money can buy with my Blue Cross Blue shield unlike you that can die of malaria or typhoid in your cave. I get the same kind of health you elites in Nigeria travel to Europe for. So who's going to die of HBP between a poor soul like you and i ?.

Watch this Lucas

In just 90 seconds, DHS Secretary Nielsen called out the media's one-sided narratives, fact-checked a reporter on the fly, and educated the entire press pool about how America's asylum process actually works:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1008945479575465984

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

Watch this Lucas

In just 90 seconds, DHS Secretary Nielsen called out the media's one-sided narratives, fact-checked a reporter on the fly, and educated the entire press pool about how America's asylum process actually works:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1008945479575465984

LoL this doesn't prove anything but the dog whistles: Immigrants are drug smugglers, rapists and gang members. SMH.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2018
LordReed:

You made a claim, back it up with facts not anecdotes. All the people I know who have sort immigration to the US did so legally.

When did Obama say most illegal immigrants are drug pushers and rapists? You keep making claims you cannot back up with facts.

Ok, that's the problem? Do you mind sharing which percentage of illegal aliens are criminals?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

Why do you still engage that one? The rest of them are condescending but that one is a poor excuse for a human and at his age to boot. Ignore him and watch him die off.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

You have to stop trying. Lucas is lost

Lucas ke. My only engagement with his posts is to report them to whichever daft mod runs this section, seems they're pals, hence, no actions have been taken against him despite his low IQ attempts at insulting. I only post here because I have a problem ignoring lies and BS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2018
LordReed:

LoL this doesn't prove anything but the dog whistles: Immigrants are drug smugglers, rapists and gang members. SMH.

He did not say that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Why do you still engage that one? The rest of them are condescending but that one is a poor excuse for a human and at his age to boot. Ignore him and watch him die off.

Everyone must think like him or they are poor, uneducated, village skunk etc. The guy is crazy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Ok, that's the problem? Do you mind sharing which percentage of illegal aliens are criminals?

You are the one making the claim that a high percentage of immigrants are criminals so the onus is on you to provide the facts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2018
LordReed:

You are the one making the claim that a high percentage of immigrants are criminals so the onus is on you to provide the facts.

Why don't you prove the percentage is low? Isn't that your claim? Or is it that no such criminals cross the border?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

He did not say that.

They had to mischaracterise your points and then argue with their deliberate obfuscation. That's how they argue. Emotion first.

Meanwhile, in Germany, even members of Merkel's party have given her a two-week ultimatum to reverse her stance on migration or be booted out. I said it here two years ago that she would regret it and they all laughed. Today, I'm vindicated. The UK Guardian reports that 65% of Germans want tighter immigration laws as a direct consequence of Merkel's admitting refugees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Why don't you prove the percentage is low? Isn't that your claim? Or is it that no such criminals cross the border?

You made the claim of how many of them are criminals. I didn't make any claim, I asked you for proof of your claim, don't turn this around; either you have a valid provable claim or its just BS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2018
stanech:

He did not say that.

Is Kirstjen now a man?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:50am On Jun 19, 2018
LordReed:

You made the claim of how many of them are criminals. I didn't made any claim, I asked you for proof of your claim, don't turn this around; either you have a valid provable claim or its just BS.

Are you saying no criminals cross the border? Just wanted get you right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:50am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

They had to mischaracterise your points and then argue with their deliberate obfuscation. That's how they argue. Emotion first.

LoL he posted a video of a woman and then he says "he did not say that" and I am the one mischaracterizing? LoL.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:51am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Really I said that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Meanwhile, in Germany, even members of Merkel's party have given her a two-week ultimatum to reverse her stance on migration or be booted out. I said it here two years ago that she would regret it and they all laughed. Today, I'm vindicated. The UK Guardian reports that 65% of Germans want tighter immigration laws as a direct consequence of Merkel's admitting refugees.

Reverse her stance? LoL, tougher immigration laws on asylum seekers is reversing her stance? SMH.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Lucas ke. My only engagement with his posts is to report them to whichever daft mod runs this section, seems they're pals, hence, no actions have been taken against him despite his low IQ attempts at insulting. I only post here because I have a problem ignoring lies and BS.
Oshodi garage tout. The best in your clan can't wipe my car windshield. Every brainstem with a cheap Made in China phone can come on Nairaland and spout their garbage. Tell me what do you know about America from your Oshodi garage to make you an authority about America?. A worthless human Basura that gets his fifteen minutes of fame on Nairaland due to his purchase of N500 data. You and your ilks are so obsessed about a worthless vile racist pig who thinks of your ilks as a subhuman species and called your country shiiithole. You want to come on Nairaland and post and paste the junk from the KKK journals.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
Timbuktuo:

Yes some of the criminals coming to America are some of your Oshodi garage bosses . Why don't you see if any one of them can help you get a visa and come over to US and see what will happen to you spouting your useless uncle tomism. Worthless human debris that's going nowhere in life but find his joy mouthing off garbage about a place he can only see in his dreams.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truckpusher(m): 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Yes some of the criminals coming to America are some of your Oshodi garage bosses . Why don't you see if any one of them can help you get a visa and come over to US and see what will happen to you spouting your useless uncle tomism. Worthless human debris that's going nowhere in life but find his joy mouthing off garbage about a place he can only see in his dreams.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.