Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586831 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
stanech:

Yea. It is called TD

Trump Derangement

Lots of Liberals surfer from it..

The derangement is real!

TIME MAGAZINE FAKE NEWS COVER

Time Magazine ran this cover, claiming the little girl was separated from her mother by Trump:

As it turns out, this particular baby was never separated from her mom, and was looking up at her mom crying when the photo was taken, this was conveniently edited out.

So people got ahold of the family where this woman came from. The dad was fairly well paid and saw no reason for his wife to run off to the U.S. and he told her not to go to the U.S. and especially not to take the kids. Yet she took this one daughter. The dad is upset because "her life was already fine, but she wanted a "dream job" in the U.S."

So, 1. Her asylum claim is fake, 2. The kid was never separated from the mom, and 3. Time Magazine presented it as an "evil bad Trump episode," like any GOOD FAKE NEWS OUTLET WOULD. Consider that in the future - Time Magazine used the photo not because it was real, but because it was "so powerful" and current.

FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN! Time Magazine is BUSTED. I will update this post with details, links, fallout, the whole 9 yards tomorrow but put this up before bed because Time Magazine bit it big time over this, and even the federal government already knows they faked it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
stanech:

True Americans see through their BS though. And they now know whats going on

Exactly, that's correct.

The Wal-Mart pic I posted is a Jade Helm Wal-Mart, it makes little difference if Obama ran that for a couple months when the majority of it's existence was under Trump. The Wal-Mart is an improvement over what was used previously.

The best times ever on the immigration detainment scene were under Trump, he does not deserve the rap for this. Obviously they are going to milk this as horribly as possible for Trump, that's just the way they are. No honesty AT ALL.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
mojeer678:

Exactly, that's correct.

The Wal-Mart pic I posted is a Jade Helm Wal-Mart, it makes little difference if Obama ran that for a couple months when the majority of it's existence was under Trump. The Wal-Mart is an improvement over what was used previously.

The best times ever on the immigration detainment scene were under Trump, he does not deserve the rap for this. Obviously they are going to milk this as horribly as possible for Trump, that's just the way they are. No honesty AT ALL.
Most deluded democrats think this is their Ace card for the mid terms grin they are certainly running out of policies to run on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
mojeer678:

The derangement is real!

Time Magazine ran this cover, claiming the little girl was separated from her mother by Trump:

As it turns out, this particular baby was never separated from her mom, and was looking up at her mom crying when the photo was taken, this was conveniently edited out.

So people got ahold of the family where this woman came from. The dad was fairly well paid and saw no reason for his wife to run off to the U.S. and he told her not to go to the U.S. and especially not to take the kids. Yet she took this one daughter. The dad is upset because "her life was already fine, but she wanted a "dream job" in the U.S."

So, 1. Her asylum claim is fake, 2. The kid was never separated from the mom, and 3. Time Magazine presented it as an "evil bad Trump episode," like any GOOD FAKE NEWS OUTLET WOULD. Consider that in the future - Time Magazine used the photo not because it was real, but because it was "so powerful" and current.

FAKE NEWS STRIKES AGAIN! Time Magazine is BUSTED. I will update this post with details, links, fallout, the whole 9 yards tomorrow but put this up before bed because Time Magazine bit it big time over this, and even the federal government already knows they faked it.

I think the midterm result will shock them. The death of the democrat party has finally come
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
obixcel:
Most deluded democrats think this is their Ace card for the mid terms grin they are certainly running out of policies to run on.

Their message is to resist.

What kind of a policy is that? Resist?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
mojeer678:

The derangement is real!

The photographer of the picture never said they were separated, I saw his interview. What he said was he didn't know what happened to them after they were taken away and didn't know which facility they were taken to. Where people are getting the story that this child was separated from her mother is pure imagination.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordReed:

The photographer of the picture never said they were separated, I saw his interview. What he said was he didn't know what happened to them after they were taken away and didn't know which facility they were taken to. Where people are getting the story that this child was separated from her mother is pure imagination.

Are you that naive?

Pushing "separation of families" off on Trump was an act of desperation

Bill Clinton started it. Bush 2 got it going worse. And Obama sent it to the stratosphere. In reality, despite still being bad, Trump's treatment of illegals has been better than that of any recent presidency. So why are they trying to push the blame off on Trump? The answer may be in a poll I have never heard of before, called the 538 poll. As it turns out this poll which politicians use, has Trump at 56 percent support from EVEN LATINOS. Scamming dems had to do something to save their butts, so they tried to push the crimes of past Democrats off on Trump. See this: https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/1009931231394390017

By the way, if you go back through the date lines, The web site (jimstone.is) is the one that started this sh*t storm by being the first to give major exposure to Senator Merkeley's video of a Jade Helm Wal Mart, where these kids are being held. It all snowballed from there. I did not expect the MSM to ignore the facts and say Trump was the first to separate families, since it has been going on for 20 years, but I underestimated just how far the MSM would take a lie. The site was also the first to say the family separation policy was an absolute prime way to feed children into a trafficking system.

Well, if it gets the system to treat people a little better, that's good, but I am going to be a bit upset if Trump takes the rap for this, when in reality all he did was make the situation better than it was.

And I am among those who believe it is the parent's fault for trying to take kids illegally across the border. The problem is, there are Podestas out there that will use these kids, and the current system was too vulnerable to exploitation. If America was not in the grips of tyranny, temporary child separation to more efficiently deal with parents might work. But with criminals running the system, it just can't be that way.
With the current situation of rampant child predation in the Federal government, the right thing to do is simply eat the expense and hold families without separating them, so parents can protect their kids (who had nothing to do with any decision to bust a border, and should therefore not be put at risk of a fatal *ss reaming or an organ harvest.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
LordReed:

Really?

Then what's this?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
mojeer678:

Really?

Then what's this?

I am pointing out that the person who took the actual photograph never said they were separated. Whoever gave anyone the impression that they were separated pulled it from dreamland, even Time had to do a retraction because it wasn't true.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
mojeer678:

Are you that naive?

Pushing "separation of families" off on Trump was an act of desperation

Bill Clinton started it. Bush 2 got it going worse. And Obama sent it to the stratosphere. In reality, despite still being bad, Trump's treatment of illegals has been better than that of any recent presidency. So why are they trying to push the blame off on Trump? The answer may be in a poll I have never heard of before, called the 538 poll. As it turns out this poll which politicians use, has Trump at 56 percent support from EVEN LATINOS. Scamming dems had to do something to save their butts, so they tried to push the crimes of past Democrats off on Trump. See this: https://twitter.com/LarrySchweikart/status/1009931231394390017

By the way, if you go back through the date lines, The web site (jimstone.is) is the one that started this sh*t storm by being the first to give major exposure to Senator Merkeley's video of a Jade Helm Wal Mart, where these kids are being held. It all snowballed from there. I did not expect the MSM to ignore the facts and say Trump was the first to separate families, since it has been going on for 20 years, but I underestimated just how far the MSM would take a lie. The site was also the first to say the family separation policy was an absolute prime way to feed children into a trafficking system.

Well, if it gets the system to treat people a little better, that's good, but I am going to be a bit upset if Trump takes the rap for this, when in reality all he did was make the situation better than it was.

And I am among those who believe it is the parent's fault for trying to take kids illegally across the border. The problem is, there are Podestas out there that will use these kids, and the current system was too vulnerable to exploitation. If America was not in the grips of tyranny, temporary child separation to more efficiently deal with parents might work. But with criminals running the system, it just can't be that way.
With the current situation of rampant child predation in the Federal government, the right thing to do is simply eat the expense and hold families without separating them, so parents can protect their kids (who had nothing to do with any decision to bust a border, and should therefore not be put at risk of a fatal *ss reaming or an organ harvest.)

And I argued with you about children separation were?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrumpE

Drudge Report “OBAMA KEPT THEM IN CAGES, WRAPPED THEM IN FOIL” We do a much better job while at the same time maintaining a MUCH stronger Border! Mainstream Fake Media hates this story.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Absolutely yes. The pig supporters are trying to change the narrative here because all they do is watch the racist Faux News and Right wing hate blogs. Who takes away little children from their parents except a racist and a vile sadist. I am a father of four and i dare anyone to take any of my kids away from me. The pig caved in from tremendous amount of pressure from all Americans. One thing i am certain of is that the racist pig tenure will end up on a sad note for him because America don't tolerate despotic wanna be leaders . This Lucas by the way.

Hope you watched when Senator Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin a democrat was grilled recently on CNN over Obama's child separation policy? Very funny she couldn't give any coherent response, she was just babbling and talking off point, the CNN anchor had to ask her this question a second time, " Where was the outrage when Obama did it"? And she still had no answers. It was very funny indeed.

1. This was on CNN not fox
2. A whole lot of democrats have come out to admit that there was child separation under Obama. Some even say they confronted him about it

The truth is that the dems and the liberal media saw a story they thought would get them more election votes and halt Trump's rising approval numbers and they decided to make so much noise about it but unfortunately for them, the scrutiny also unearthed a lot of ugly news about their heroes Obama and Clinton. Just watch as this news will die a sudden death. I remember when James comey's new book was the talk of the town because it was critical of trump. Lol, who talks about James comey now?

You might want to watch the videos in the link below or at least read the transcript, that's if you're interested in the Truth. They are from CNN and MSNBC and the people they interviewed are all democrats. Senator Baldwin, Senator Cory booker, Rep Gutierrez

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/21/dem_sen_tammy_baldwin_stumbles_when_cnn_anchor_asks_if_obama_family_separation_outraged_her.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/21/gutierrez_we_did_challenge_obama_on_immigration_but_obama_had_a_soul.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/21/cory_booker_obama_holder_immigration_policy_violation_of_our_values.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
It keeps getting better..

Gallup poll:

Satisfaction with country higher than any point during Obama presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
There’s 37,000 Agents in the FBI, and somehow, the same exact agent. Peter Strzok, was picked to lead both the Hillary and Russia Investigations...

What a coincidence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
All this violence from the Left proves one thing to me, they know they’ve lost!

Russia is done, Stormy is done, Economy is booming, Tax Cuts are kicking ass, North Korea is solved...

It’s over and they know it. They’re a cornered animal with nowhere to go!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mad Maxine Waters at it again, I mean, the woman with the highest dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome..so much that it oozes out of her very being. She's now encouraging whoever has this same TDS grin to harass Trump's White House staff and appointees at every public scene. Did I hear somebody say ''Tolerant liberals''? grin Let's hear from the incoherent Mistress of mayhem grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8-qXuAwS7A

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Harley Davidson will be closing it Wisconsin operations and moving abroad so as to avoid the tariff from Europe. So much for magats.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Harley Davidson will be closing it Wisconsin operations and moving abroad so as to avoid the tariff from Europe. So much for magats.

You took the words out of my mouth..Just what i wanted to write..so much for the Magas..very stupid set of people whos brains aint functioning one bit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:43am On Jun 26, 2018
happney65:

You took the words out of my mouth..Just what i wanted to write..so much for the Magas..very stupid set of people whos brains aint functioning one bit
Good news is majority of Americans approve of Trump's handling of the economy, got that?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
BREAKING: Supreme Court upholds President Trump's travel ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2018
Liberals aren’t hiding anymore. They’re finally acknowledging their warm embrace of:
1) political violence
2) weaponized government
3) political spying
4) mob tactics &
5) speech suppression

The truth is finally coming out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
stanech:
That's great news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2018
obixcel:
Mad Maxine Waters at it again, I mean, the woman with the highest dose of Trump Derangement Syndrome..so much that it oozes out of her very being. She's now encouraging whoever has this same TDS grin to harass Trump's White House staff and appointees at every public scene. Did I hear somebody say ''Tolerant liberals''? grin Let's hear from the incoherent Mistress of mayhem grin grin

That woman is crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2018
obixcel:

Maxine Waters should be in prison

You cannot advocate assaults on officials and the general population from within the system the way she did without going to prison in a normal, functioning America.

Here is Trump's comment on the topic:

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!

My comment: Mad Max just wished for more than a simple visit from the secret service. She should be out of power already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Steel mill closed under Obama re-opened due to Trump tariffs
Who cares if it is now owned by a foreigner. It is on American soil, employing AMERICANS. It will only employ 300 people, which means it is really small, but it is at least a step in the right direction.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/south-carolina-steel-plant-reopened-by-uk-industrialist-avoiding-tariffs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
stanech:

Liberals aren’t hiding anymore. They’re finally acknowledging their warm embrace of:
1) political violence
2) weaponized government
3) political spying
4) mob tactics &
5) speech suppression

The truth is finally coming out.

And the truth is sweet and liberating.......

Immigration psy op revealed by immigrants who "just walked a thousand miles" looking ready for work in a beauty parlor

PROVEN BY WATER BOTTLES, THESE WOMEN CAME FROM THE AMERICAN SIDE TO HOAX THIS PHOTO!

Ok, according to the official lie, these women below just walked all the way across Mexico, and have been on this bridge for TWO DAYS. Why are they so clean? They are only carrying purses? Where are their clothes? Where did they stay the night before? How did they do such a long journey on foot with two of them, the girl and a woman, wearing fashion shoes that still look presentable? Why does the woman in the pink shoes look like she's eaten pizza every day for the last week? Not one bit famished after such a journey on foot!

HELL, if they came from Honduras, and the woman in the pink shoes has the appearance of a pampered entitled taker, Honduras can't be all bad!!! AND TO TOP IT OFF, THEY HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE BY THE FENCE LIKE THIS FOR TWO DAYS. That alone would wreck those pretty shoes and put a few spots on those clothes.
FACT: Any genuine refugee of this type should arrive smelly and filthy. HIGHLY PROBABLE: THESE WOMEN WALKED TO THE FENCE WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER, AND LEFT WITH THE PHOTOGRAPHER. They look like they plopped down to take a rest somewhere inside Disneyland after polishing their appearances for a day out, and have only been there five minutes MAX. Only two drinks are open, the water bottles are full, never opened,
AND UPDATE: YOU CAN'T GET WATER IN BOTTLES OF THAT TYPE IN MEXICO. THOSE BOTTLES CAME FROM THE U.S. SIDE OF THE BORDER. HOAX HOAX HOAX!!!

Now, the question is: Why did they use pampered hoaxters for a photo op, when there are no doubt plenty of real people to photograph? ANSWER: If they are on the international bridge, they are trying to enter legally (which looks good), and no one wants to let someone who stinks to high heaven and slept under bridges for months in. This type of photo is more palatable for LIBERAL FREAKING IDIOTS who would not be able to think their way out of a paper bag if they got their head stuck in one.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
happney65:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
stanech:
BIG WIN indeed!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=mojeer678 post=68853622][/quote] grin grin That was epic!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:28am On Jun 27, 2018
mojeer678:

Steel mill closed under Obama re-opened due to Trump tariffs
Who cares if it is now owned by a foreigner. It is on American soil, employing AMERICANS. It will only employ 300 people, which means it is really small, but it is at least a step in the right direction.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/south-carolina-steel-plant-reopened-by-uk-industrialist-avoiding-tariffs

Hey you doorknob stop mentioning me with your insane bullsh1t from fauxnews. If you have an iota of common sense how dare you compare an obscure steel mill with Harley Davidson. Your common sense need to be traded for a bottle of hot drink.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:40am On Jun 27, 2018
obixcel:
BIG WIN indeed!

The left is loosing their mind. You need to watch CNN and see their sad and long faces.. Some are calling for the dismantling of the supreme court.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2018
And this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.