Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1597157 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:14am On Jan 29
IjeBos:

Let's see what the Supreme Court decides. I'm 50/50 on it. I would have liked the courts to have weighed in through a trial first (due process). But I am curious to read the decision to see how the Conservative court and their "originalism" tackle the constitutions words.

You know the Colorado Supreme court already kicked the criminal off the ballot. Now all eyes are on SCOTUS to see if they are going to go rogue. Clearance thomas hasn't recused himself yet. And It will be interesting to see how Gorsuch rules considering the Colorado court used his benchmark ruling as the context for removing criminal trump.
My prediction is that Scotus will uphold Colorado in a 6-3 or 5-4 decision i.e if clearance won't recuse himself. The justices who will dissent must provide clear explanation as to why they think 14.3 doesn't apply to criminal trump, considering over 700 people have been sent to jail by participating in this Insurrection.
The same decision will come down with the Immunity case.

Criminal trump will lose all round.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:48am On Jan 29
JessicaRabbit:

You seem to think I'm some die-hard Carroll fanatic, clinging to her every word. LOL. Relax, I'm simply admiring the flaws in your analysis. You see, it's all well and good to wave your dismissive paw, but where's the engagement with the actual evidence and arguments she presents? Don't tell me you're afraid to tumble down the rabbit hole of logic, are you? I see you still insist on playing the 'mentally sick woman' card. How cliché of you. And the article that you linked to is chock full of logical fallacies, ad hominem attacks, and unsubstantiated claims.

By the way, E. Jean isn't some random internet nobody. She's a published author and veteran Elle columnist with a 26-year track record. But hey, facts are the enemy of a good witch hunt, right? And let's not forget, she's just one of over 20 women who accused Trump of similar behavior. But sure, let's focus on her tweets because...reasons? And speaking of tweets, Carroll did not admit to deleting her tweets, but to archiving them. She explained that she did so to protect her privacy and safety, as some of the tweets contained personal information or abusive messages. But before you erupt with "censorship!" cries, consider this: those tweets are still lurking, like digital ghosts, ready to be summoned as evidence if need be. Furthermore, she claimed that Trump damaged her reputation and career by calling her a liar and implying that she was too unattractive to rape. The death threats she received on Twitter were a consequence of Trump's defamatory statements, not a motive for her lawsuit.

Oh, and while you're busy dissecting Carroll's fashion sense, you're missing the bigger picture. The dress isn't a museum exhibit, it's a symbol of courage, worn proudly like a warrior's armor. She didn't don it to impress Vogue editors in 2019, but to stare down her accuser and the world. Now, about that 1994 label mix-up? Let's not get hung up on fashion faux pas when we're talking about something far more profound. It's like nitpicking the wallpaper in a burning building. Focus on the flames, big guy, not the decor.

Thus far, all you've continued to do is make a barrage of accusations, while employing common tactics used to discredit and silence survivors of sexual assault, and it reflects the rape myths that pervade our culture. One of the rape myths that you seem to endorse is that rape is caused by the perpetrator's uncontrollable sexual urge, and that women who dress or act provocatively are inviting or deserving of rape. This is what Carroll was challenging when she said that rape is not sexy, but a violent crime. She was not implying that she enjoyed being raped, as you suggest, but that she was trying to cope with the trauma and stigma of being a survivor. She was also exposing the hypocrisy and double standards that exist in our society, where women are expected to be sexually attractive, but not sexually assertive. Your replies so far read more like clear attempts to discredit and silence Carroll, who is one of the many women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

You don't get it at all. This woman can't remember the year she was raped, She still keeps the dress and never wore it or washed it all those years. Kinda roleplaying Linda Tripp who adviced Monica Lewinsky to preserve the blue dress that had Bill Clinton's semen. Carroll never produced that dress for forensics.
As for the Law n Order series where someone was violated in the same store's dressing room, Ste comes out with same script 7 years after it aired, mind you twas another program she used to watch.She said she joked about him dressing up in the lingerie Trump apparently went in to buy her.

Deleting her Twitter messages. You are insincere that she got death threats after Trump said she was a liar and not his type. Let her produce her full texts, You can't prove that she did not get the threats after excerpts of her book became public and before Trump responded. Because she deleted her darn texts!!!
Note she held at least 4 TV interviews after seeing her book was not selling enough.

I could talk on her behalf that she deserves to be heard but the coincidences are not weighing in her favor.
She has accused several others of sexually violating her.. I'll get the exact number but it's more than 5.

Carroll has claimed to have been assaulted by numerous men other than Donald Trump, including a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. Her lawsuit against Trump was funded by Democrat billionaire Reid Hoffman.

She used to watch the apprentice by her words that features Trump, the show with him ran for 14 seasons from 2004. He reportedly made $215m from it. Jean Carroll would have come out then and destroyed him, She never did.
She was happy to watch a show that made her violator world famous and rich.Sell me a bridge.
Kathy Griffin. George Conway. Reid Hoffman, Epstein the paedophile's good friend.
( If Trump wins Epstein children fucker's buddies will be called to account I hope). The three sworn Trump haters Add New York State, that extended the statute of limitations for sexual harrassment by a year, enabling her to sue Trump hours after it was passed. Coincidental?

You seem to know more. Tell me how would a jury find Trump Not guilty of rape but of sexual violation without forensics.
Why would the judge call him a convicted rapist while he wasn't found guilty of that? The judge was a senior managing partner where her lawyer worked, he definitely knew the shining star of his former lawfirm, It's defence position that he was her mentor.

As for the dress, it was NYT who discovered that the dress she claimed to wear then had not been designed then.So traumatic was the incidence She was writing a column about anal sex and not about " Me too" over the years.
Jean Carroll was attending a Kathy Griffin bash when she met George Conway, never Trumper founder of Lincoln project, who convinced her to sue. Reid Hoffman is paying her lawyer.
Kathy Griffin most infamous photo below. Jean Carroll friend.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:45pm On Jan 29
The dream world is a cacotopian world.

The individual I saw in my dream owns numerous luxury mansions and hotels in his country and beyond.
They are not few, the number of women that would be only too willing to be "lured" or "tricked" into one of those places for a "rape" or two.

Yet that individual was accused of snubbing all those facilities to go and rape one scrawny, scraggy entity in a supermarket toilet at peak work day period. And the matter took 30 solid years to reach a woke mob cacotopian courthouse.

They could not convict him on the outlandish charge of rape, so they pivoted to one frivolity called sexual abuse, since they had to get him for something.

Then you needed to see the barbarity of the financial penalty imposed on him just for defaming her... If convicted of rape, it surely would have been the guillotine for the individual.

I saw in that dream the great dictator, Chairman Kim Jong Un, laughing derisively at Woketopia for mercilessly surpassing him in tyranny.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:56pm On Jan 29
Obrigardo:

You know the Colorado Supreme court already kicked the criminal off the ballot. Now all eyes are on SCOTUS to see if they are going to go rogue. Clearance thomas hasn't recused himself yet. And It will be interesting to see how Gorsuch rules considering the Colorado court used his benchmark ruling as the context for removing criminal trump.
My prediction is that Scotus will uphold Colorado in a 6-3 or 5-4 decision i.e if clearance won't recuse himself. The justices who will dissent must provide clear explanation as to why they think 14.3 doesn't apply to criminal trump, considering over 700 people have been sent to jail by participating in this Insurrection.
The same decision will come down with the Immunity case.

Criminal trump will lose all round.

Who has any insurrection indictment?
Zero.
Case closed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:59pm On Jan 29
zendi:

The individual I saw in my dream owns numerous luxury mansions and hotels in his country and beyond.
They are not few, the number of women that would be only too willing to be "lured" or "tricked" into one of those places for a "rape" or two.

Yet that individual was said to have snubbed all those resources to go and rape one scrawny, scraggy entity in a supermarket toilet at peak work day period.
And the matter took 30 solid years to reach a woke mob cacotopian courthouse.

Then, you needed to see the sheer barbarity of the robbery financial penalty imposed just for defaming her... If convicted for rape, it surely would have been the guillotine for the individual.

I saw the great world leader, Chairman Kim Jong Un, laughing derisively at Woketopia in that dream.

Makes up a fake assault claim , gets called on it , gets 83 million.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 4:09pm On Jan 29
If I were an airline pilot, I would steer clear of Iranian air space for now..
Remember Ukraine Airline tragic downing. We're in the same situation again. Because of the Jordan attack on US base by Iran backed militants.... I saw Baba Left on TV this morning sorrowfully vowing, "we'll respond". The faces around him, Austin, Sullivan, etc were grim and murderous. This is a major escalation. Nobody would be president and not bomb the daylight out of somebody for this, and that in a matter of hours from now.
The Iranians view the TV too and even though they've denied involvement, they must be on razor-edge alert by now. Extremely nervous and trigger-happy Iranian air defence missile operators must be glued to the radar now for signs of American or Israeli bomber(s) coming in to flatten Tehran in retaaliation. Big military and civil aircrafts look the same on radar, so if you're in an airliner cruising at the edge of Iran air space, pls warn your pilot, to avoid bad history repeating itself. The Iranians shoot first, then they ask questions and offer condolences.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 5:59pm On Jan 29
basilico:

You don't get it at all.

I wouldn't say I "don't get it at all". More like I'm choosing not to get lost in the labyrinth you've built.

This woman can't remember the year she was raped, She still keeps the dress and never wore it or washed it all those years.

This is just you engaging in victim blaming by implying that Carroll's memory of the year is relevant to the validity of her claim. Many survivors of sexual assault experience trauma-related memory loss. It doesn't mean they are lying or confused.

Kinda roleplaying Linda Tripp who adviced Monica Lewinsky to preserve the blue dress that had Bill Clinton's semen. Carroll never produced that dress for forensics.

You are making a false analogy here by comparing Carroll to Monica Lewinsky, who had a consensual affair with Bill Clinton. Carroll did not keep the dress as evidence, but as a reminder of her strength and resilience. She also wore the dress publicly several times, unlike Lewinsky.

As for the Law n Order series where someone was violated in the same store's dressing room, Ste comes out with same script 7 years after it aired, mind you twas another program she used to watch.She said she joked about him dressing up in the lingerie Trump apparently went in to buy her.

Calling something a "Law and Order plot" is about as specific as blaming the weather on "the sky stuff." There is no evidence that Carroll ever watched that show, and the episode in question aired in 2012, not 2016 as you claim. Your conspiracy theory has no meat. Maybe your tinfoil hat is picking up extra signals?

Deleting her Twitter messages. You are insincere that she got death threats after Trump said she was a liar and not his type. Let her produce her full texts, You can't prove that she did not get the threats after excerpts of her book became public and before Trump responded. Because she deleted her darn texts!!!

Carroll's Twitter messages vanished? Fake news, faker than a toupee made of spun sugar. Her tweets are as present as a stubborn houseguest overstaying their welcome. Carroll did not delete her Twitter messages, but only made them private after receiving death threats and harassment from Trump supporters. Her lawsuit was not funded by Reid Hoffman, but by a nonprofit organization that provides legal support to survivors of sexual violence. Hoffman's donation was made before Carroll filed her suit and he had no prior knowledge that his funding would go to support her in particular. Your statements are about as accurate as a blindfolded archer. Let's stick to what we actually know.

I could talk on her behalf that she deserves to be heard but the coincidences are not weighing in her favor.
She has accused several others of sexually violating her.. I'll get the exact number but it's more than 5.

Another classic example of endorsing rape myths and perpetuating a culture of disbelief and stigma towards survivors. The fact that Carroll has experienced multiple instances of sexual violence does not make her less trustworthy or less deserving of justice. On the contrary, it shows the prevalence and severity of the problem of sexual violence in our society.

She used to watch the apprentice by her words that features Trump, the show with him ran for 14 seasons from 2004. He reportedly made $215m from it. Jean Carroll would have come out then and destroyed him, She never did.
She was happy to watch a show that made her violator world famous and rich.

At this point, I'm not surprised that you would blatantly ignore the psychological and social barriers that many survivors of sexual assault face. According to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), only 23% of sexual assaults are reported to the police, and the reasons for not reporting include fear of retaliation, shame, self-blame, distrust of the legal system, and lack of support. Carroll herself said that she did not report the assault because she blamed herself and felt that no one would believe her. She also said that she was inspired by the #MeToo movement and other women who came forward with their stories of abuse by Trump.

Kathy Griffin. George Conway. Reid Hoffman, Epstein the paedophile's good friend.
( If Trump wins Epstein children fucker's buddies will be called to account I hope). The three sworn Trump haters Add New York State, that extended the statute of limitations for sexual harrassment by a year, enabling her to sue Trump hours after it was passed. Coincidental?

Your claim is a wild shot in the dark. In fact, it is as baseless as Trump's hairpiece. Carroll is a famous writer and media star who knows a lot of big shots. But none of them had anything to do with her suing Trump or paying her lawyer. She is footing the bill herself and she doesn't want a dime from Trump. She also doesn't give a hoot about his presidency or his politics. She just wants him to admit that he did her wrong and clear her name.

You seem to know more. Tell me how would a jury find Trump Not guilty of rape but of sexual violation without forensics.

You're asking a loaded question that suggests the jury was clueless or blind. That's not the case. The jury listened to Carroll, her two buddies who backed her up, two other ladies who had similar stories about Trump, and Trump himself. The jury also got to see a picture of Carroll and Trump looking cozy in 1987, the Access Hollywood tape where Trump boasted about his groping skills, and the dress that Carroll wore when it happened. The jury compared all the evidence and decided that Carroll was telling the truth and Trump was lying. The jury also agreed that Trump insulted Carroll by saying she was a loser, and not his cup of tea. The jury's verdict was based on the most convincing evidence, which is how it works in civil cases.

Why would the judge call him a convicted rapist while he wasn't found guilty of that? The judge was a senior managing partner where her lawyer worked, he definitely knew the shining star of his former lawfirm, It's defence position that he was her mentor.

Trump got slapped with a $5 million bill for being a sexual predator and a liar in the first trial. He got slapped again with a whopping $83.3 million bill for being a liar in the second trial. The judge in the first trial made it clear that Trump had done the deed that rhymes with "grape". The jury in the second trial didn't have to waste time on that, since it was already a done deal. So, yeah, Trump is a certified rapist, and the judge was right to say so.

Plus, The judge in the first trial, Lewis Kaplan, was not a senior managing partner where Carroll's lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, worked. He was a partner at a different law firm, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. There is no evidence that he was her mentor, or that he had any conflict of interest in presiding over the case. He was randomly assigned to the case by the court's computer system.

As for the dress, it was NYT who discovered that the dress she claimed to wear then had not been designed then.

New York Times didn't unearth the dress that Carroll was wearing when she was attacked. She did, after hoarding it in her wardrobe for ages. The dress was a Donna Karan creation from 1993, and she bought it from Bergdorf Goodman, the very place where the assault took place. The dress had some DNA traces on it, which Carroll was willing to examine, but Trump chickened out of giving a sample. The dress was a badge of Carroll's bravery and resistance, as she rocked it again for the cover of her book, What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal.

So traumatic was the incidence She was writing a column about anal sex and not about " Me too" over the years.

Carroll wasn't penning a column on anal sex, but on sex and relationships in general, for Elle magazine. She didn't keep mum about her assault, but confided in two of her pals right after it happened, who both backed her up in court. She also spilled the beans in her book, which came out in 2019, before she bumped into George Conway at a shindig thrown by Kathy Griffin. Conway, a big-shot conservative lawyer and Trump basher, urged Carroll to drag Trump to court for defamation after he brushed off the assault. Reid Hoffman, the bigwig behind LinkedIn, isn't footing the bill for Carroll's lawyer, but has chipped in to the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund, which helps victims of sexual harassment and assault.

Jean Carroll was attending a Kathy Griffin bash when she met George Conway, never Trumper founder of Lincoln project, who convinced her to sue. Reid Hoffman is paying her lawyer.
Kathy Griffin most infamous photo below. Jean Carroll friend.

Pointless assertion. Kathy Griffin is not relevant to the case, nor is her infamous photo of holding a fake severed head of Trump, which she apologized for. Carroll is friends with Griffin, but that does not affect her credibility or her right to seek justice.

You are using sexism, honor, and fragile masculinity to rationalize your support for Trump and your baseless dismissal of Carroll, ignoring the evidence and the arguments presented by Carroll and her lawyer, and focusing on irrelevant or false details to discredit her. You have successfully built a fortress of denial around yourself, complete with a moat of excuses and drawbridge of deflection.

I'll also have you know that you are sliding down a very slippery slope by feeding into rape culture, which normalizes and excuses sexual aggression, and protects rapists from accountability. Please, do better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:16pm On Jan 29
zendi:

Yet that individual was said to have snubbed all those resources to go and rape one scrawny, scraggy entity in a supermarket toilet at peak work day period.
And the matter took 30 solid years to reach a woke mob cacotopian courthouse.

You needed to see the sheer barbarity of the robbery financial penalty imposed just for defaming her... If convicted of rape, it surely would have been the guillotine for the individual.

I saw the great world leader, Chairman Kim Jong Un, laughing derisively at Woketopia in that dream.

Some things to think about.
1.) Trump must of thought Carrol was attractive because he confused a picture of her for his ex-wife (whom he married).
Donald Trump mistook E. Jean Carroll for ex-wife Marla Maples in photo, deposition shows
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/01/19/trump-mistook-e-jean-carroll-ex-wife-photo-deposition-reveals/11082869002/

2.) We already know Donald Trump was not particular about where he sexually assaulted women. By the way his comments are de facto sexual assault.
Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

3.) Despite #1. Rape isn't necessarily about the ability to get hot women or not. Rape is moreso to do with sexual entitlement and power. That's why there are very successful people who are rapists.

Though I may not agree with the need to support Trump. I do not understand the need to pretend the things he does and says don't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:54pm On Jan 29
basilico:

Who has any insurrection indictment?
Zero.
Case closed.

You are not coherent as usual.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:12pm On Jan 29
JessicaRabbit:

I wouldn't say I "don't get it at all". More like I'm choosing not to get lost in the labyrinth you've built.

This is just you engaging in victim blaming by implying that Carroll's memory of the year is relevant to the validity of her claim. Many survivors of sexual assault experience trauma-related memory loss. It doesn't mean they are lying or confused.

You are making a false analogy here by comparing Carroll to Monica Lewinsky, who had a consensual affair with Bill Clinton. Carroll did not keep the dress as evidence, but as a reminder of her strength and resilience. She also wore the dress publicly several times, unlike Lewinsky.

Calling something a "Law and Order plot" is about as specific as blaming the weather on "the sky stuff." There is no evidence that Carroll ever watched that show, and the episode in question aired in 2012, not 2016 as you claim. Your conspiracy theory has no meat. Maybe your tinfoil hat is picking up extra signals?

Carroll's Twitter messages vanished? Fake news, faker than a toupee made of spun sugar. Her tweets are as present as a stubborn houseguest overstaying their welcome. Carroll did not delete her Twitter messages, but only made them private after receiving death threats and harassment from Trump supporters. Her lawsuit was not funded by Reid Hoffman, but by a nonprofit organization that provides legal support to survivors of sexual violence. Hoffman's donation was made before Carroll filed her suit and he had no prior knowledge that his funding would go to support her in particular. Your statements are about as accurate as a blindfolded archer. Let's stick to what we actually know.

Another classic example of endorsing rape myths and perpetuating a culture of disbelief and stigma towards survivors. The fact that Carroll has experienced multiple instances of sexual violence does not make her less trustworthy or less deserving of justice. On the contrary, it shows the prevalence and severity of the problem of sexual violence in our society.

At this point, I'm not surprised that you would blatantly ignore the psychological and social barriers that many survivors of sexual assault face. According to the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN), only 23% of sexual assaults are reported to the police, and the reasons for not reporting include fear of retaliation, shame, self-blame, distrust of the legal system, and lack of support. Carroll herself said that she did not report the assault because she blamed herself and felt that no one would believe her. She also said that she was inspired by the #MeToo movement and other women who came forward with their stories of abuse by Trump.

Your claim is a wild shot in the dark. In fact, it is as baseless as Trump's hairpiece. Carroll is a famous writer and media star who knows a lot of big shots. But none of them had anything to do with her suing Trump or paying her lawyer. She is footing the bill herself and she doesn't want a dime from Trump. She also doesn't give a hoot about his presidency or his politics. She just wants him to admit that he did her wrong and clear her name.

You're asking a loaded question that suggests the jury was clueless or blind. That's not the case. The jury listened to Carroll, her two buddies who backed her up, two other ladies who had similar stories about Trump, and Trump himself. The jury also got to see a picture of Carroll and Trump looking cozy in 1987, the Access Hollywood tape where Trump boasted about his groping skills, and the dress that Carroll wore when it happened. The jury compared all the evidence and decided that Carroll was telling the truth and Trump was lying. The jury also agreed that Trump insulted Carroll by saying she was a loser, and not his cup of tea. The jury's verdict was based on the most convincing evidence, which is how it works in civil cases.

Trump got slapped with a $5 million bill for being a sexual predator and a liar in the first trial. He got slapped again with a whopping $83.3 million bill for being a liar in the second trial. The judge in the first trial made it clear that Trump had done the deed that rhymes with "grape". The jury in the second trial didn't have to waste time on that, since it was already a done deal. So, yeah, Trump is a certified rapist, and the judge was right to say so.

Plus, The judge in the first trial, Lewis Kaplan, was not a senior managing partner where Carroll's lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, worked. He was a partner at a different law firm, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. There is no evidence that he was her mentor, or that he had any conflict of interest in presiding over the case. He was randomly assigned to the case by the court's computer system.

New York Times didn't unearth the dress that Carroll was wearing when she was attacked. She did, after hoarding it in her wardrobe for ages. The dress was a Donna Karan creation from 1993, and she bought it from Bergdorf Goodman, the very place where the assault took place. The dress had some DNA traces on it, which Carroll was willing to examine, but Trump chickened out of giving a sample. The dress was a badge of Carroll's bravery and resistance, as she rocked it again for the cover of her book, What Do We Need Men For?: A Modest Proposal.

Carroll wasn't penning a column on anal sex, but on sex and relationships in general, for Elle magazine. She didn't keep mum about her assault, but confided in two of her pals right after it happened, who both backed her up in court. She also spilled the beans in her book, which came out in 2019, before she bumped into George Conway at a shindig thrown by Kathy Griffin. Conway, a big-shot conservative lawyer and Trump basher, urged Carroll to drag Trump to court for defamation after he brushed off the assault. Reid Hoffman, the bigwig behind LinkedIn, isn't footing the bill for Carroll's lawyer, but has chipped in to the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund, which helps victims of sexual harassment and assault.

Pointless assertion. Kathy Griffin is not relevant to the case, nor is her infamous photo of holding a fake severed head of Trump, which she apologized for. Carroll is friends with Griffin, but that does not affect her credibility or her right to seek justice.

You are using sexism, honor, and fragile masculinity to rationalize your support for Trump and your baseless dismissal of Carroll, ignoring the evidence and the arguments presented by Carroll and her lawyer, and focusing on irrelevant or false details to discredit her. You have successfully built a fortress of denial around yourself, complete with a moat of excuses and drawbridge of deflection.

I'll also have you know that you are sliding down a very slippery slope by feeding into rape culture, which normalizes and excuses sexual aggression, and protects rapists from accountability. Please, do better.

I trust my instincts. The judge was a senior partner at the same lawfirm she was a shining star, working smart to okease her bosses.
The script in law and irde was in 2012. 2019-7 = 2012.
She is a victim of rape, so her cat is called vagina, her dog is Tits, she lives in s dabin where the trees she paintef blue, she dyed her dog pink, she met Trump and within minutes he is offering to buy her lingerie. They go to the dressing room where she is fingered and penetrated. The jury finds she was not penetrated. Juries in a place that voted Biden by over 3/4 right if I'm .right..
I think she wanted to write a love story with Donald trump relative.
More will be coming out. I'll revisit this

Trust me Noone has ever proven me wrong here. You will be the first.
Her buddies are Trump haters.
According to nationalpulse and other media, Reid Hoffman is paying her lawyers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:48pm On Jan 29
basilico:

I trust my instincts.

Easy to do when you ignore facts and evidence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:54pm On Jan 29
basilico:

I trust my instincts. The judge was a senior partner at the same lawfirm she was a shining star, working smart to okease her bosses.
The script in law and irde was in 2012. 2019-7 = 2012.
She is a victim of rape, so her cat is called vagina, her dog is Tits, she lives in s dabin where the trees she paintef blue, she dyed her dog pink, she met Trump and within minutes he is offering to buy her lingerie. They go to the dressing room where she is fingered and penetrated. The jury finds she was not penetrated. Juries in a place that voted Biden by over 3/4 right if I'm .right..
I think she wanted to write a love story with Donald trump relative.
More will be coming out. I'll revisit this

Trust me Noone has ever proven me wrong here. You will be the first.
Her buddies are Trump haters.
According to nationalpulse and other media, Reid Hoffman is paying her lawyers.

I admire your commitment to creative thinking, even if it means bending the laws of logic like a pretzel. Let's see if we can straighten things out together.

1. My inner spell-check is having a seizure trying to keep up with your post. Maybe you should proofread your posts before you hit send. It doesn't help your credibility when you can't even spell "please" or "cabin" correctly.

2. You're still spewing baseless claims like a broken faucet. The judge was fair, Carroll was honest, the jury was impartial, and Reid Hoffman has nothing to do with this. These are all facts that have been verified by reliable sources. Do your research.

3. The jury slapped Trump with a guilty verdict for molesting and slandering Carroll, based on the words of Carroll, her buddies, and other people who saw it, as well as the DNA proof on the dress she had on when he attacked her. The jury also gave her $83 million in compensation, which is a big win for victims of sexual abuse and a loud wake-up call to Trump that he can't get away with anything.

4. You're showing a complete lack of empathy and/or sensitivity to Carroll and other survivors of sexual violence. You're making fun of her trauma, her lifestyle, her pets, and her book, which is a brave and inspiring story of her struggles and her quest for justice. You're also suggesting that she had some crush or lust for Trump, which is ridiculous and offensive. She was a accomplished and esteemed writer and journalist, who had no motive to fabricate being violated by a rich and influential man.

5. You keep projecting your own biases and prejudice onto the situation. You are thinking that Carroll and her supporters are "Trump haters" who are driven by politics, instead of by the facts and the law. You are also brushing off the decision of the jury, which was made up of regular folks who were picked randomly and fairly, suggesting that they were somehow swayed by their political leanings, rather than by the proof and the guidance of the judge. You are also turning a blind eye to the fact that Trump has been accused of sexual misbehavior by more than two dozen women, many of whom have sued him.

Hopefully, you will come to your senses and apologize to Carroll and other survivors of sexual violence by retracting your baseless accusations. They deserve your respect and your support, not your mockery and your lies. And I hope you will also enlighten yourself and learn more about the problems and the truths of sexual harassment and assault, and how they impact millions of people around the world. Maybe then you will realize why this case is so crucial and why we need to say "enough is enough" to sexual predators like Trump!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:11pm On Jan 29
basilico:

I trust my instincts.

What a shame. Disgraceful. You telling us all your trashy post in defence of an adjudicated rapist was all......your instincts.
Not Facts?

Get the Fück outta here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:15pm On Jan 29
Finally learned this was a subpoena for a house democrat involved in something shady.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:43pm On Jan 29
A lot can happen in a month!

Haley is still in the race and lambasting criminal trump's record in campaign stops, and boy, she's not playing. Just that she's not brutal as half as me yet. But criminal trump is getting triggered.

And then Alvin Bragg is about to move.
As we await criminal trump about to lose more than half if not all of his New York businesses and licences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:19am On Jan 30
---What is Trump talking about here---he can't stop lying---thought he wants the economy to crash within the next 12 months---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:25am On Jan 30
---With this Truth Social message by Trump---it clearly shows he is not fit for any political office in the U.S.---yet the party of law and order are voting to make TreasonTrump their presidential candidate---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:01am On Jan 30
One of the heroes that was killed in the drone attack. She is so Beautiful. RIP

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:51am On Jan 30
Seems like all the casualties were Black Americans.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:13am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

Ur a sick fux.
As if you actually care about these lives.
Everything is politics and games in your servitude to Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:14am On Jan 30
IjeBos:

Ur a sick fux.
As if you actually care about these lives.
Everything is politics and games in your servitude to Trump.

You are the one who brought up politics. You didn't pay any respect to the men and women in arms way for our freedom and security instead, you attack those who acknowledge their service after they pay the ultimate price.

43+ and you are still a fool. You will remain a fool for life who will leave the earth without a legacy after getting screwed from left to right by men.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:32am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

You are the one who brought up politics. You didn't pay any respect to the men and women in arms way for our freedom and security instead, you attack those who acknowledge their service after they pay the ultimate price.

Who's freedom and security? Lol. This fuxing loser thinks he's an American. See Mental illness.
Next week you'll be back to trashing America and palling around with Slyfoxx as he talks about killing all Americans.
You are a deeply deeply broken person.
You hate the thing you are, a black person and idolize(well today) the thing you aren't, an American.

Get help Mr. "I can't stop myself from talking about Homosexuality".
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:42am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

No surprise this is what is going around in the conservative idiotsphere. The same racist people who couldn't be bothered about these black people when they were alive are all celebrating them now because they think they may be a useful political tool. And the worst part is that they are using black people to propagate it (with shades of the "Blacks for Trump" group). Like what our resident self hating racist is doing here.

It's no surprise Benalvino posted it. And no surprise the reason. Ur a sick fux.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:14am On Jan 30
IjeBos:

Who's freedom and security? Lol. This fuxing loser thinks he's an American. See Mental illness.
Next week you'll be back to trashing America and palling around with Slyfoxx as he talks about killing all Americans.
You are a deeply deeply broken person.
You hate the thing you are, a black person and idolize(well today) the thing you aren't, an American.

Get help Mr. "I can't stop myself from talking about Homosexuality".

RIP to the fallen heroes Protecting Us in the United States and elsewhere. I know you are pained, stay pained because it feels like the dik of that white guy that bought you a meal for your ass.
stay gay and be useless.
Others are paying respect, you are online being a dik. 43+ remain stupid at your age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyf0_6UB_U

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:37am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

RIP to the fallen heroes Protecting Us in the United States and elsewhere. I know you are pained, stay pained because it feels like the dik of that white guy that bought you a meal for your ass.
stay gay and be useless.
Others are paying respect, you are online being a dik. 43+ remain stupid at your age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iyf0_6UB_U

This guy really broke himself. The US soldiers aren't protect you. Lol. You are not American!

bemeruca:

I know you are pained, stay pained because it feels like the dik of that white guy that bought you a meal for your ass.
Straight people don't write the posts above. The graphicness of it sounds like something that's constantly on your mind. Like a video you play in a loop in your head.

And throw in these posts. lol. What straight guy writes stuff like this?
bemeruca:

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek...

bemeruca:

Slyfoxx is a better person than you will ever be.
He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:44am On Jan 30
IjeBos:

This guy really broke himself. The US soldiers aren't protect you. Lol. You are not American!

Straight people don't write the posts above. The graphicness of it sounds like something that's constantly on your mind. Like a video you play in a loop in your head.

Fool, anyone in the United States are protected by the police and the US Army. A worm can get this, sadly you can't.
Also, the four service men that died in Niger, who were they protecting?

When the United States chased Iraq out of Kuwait, who were they protecting? When they respond to a distress call from a cargo ship that was about to be boarded by Houthis, who were they protecting?

43+ no kids
No house,
No family.
mr. underachiever remain a fool grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:48am On Jan 30
IjeBos:

And throw in these posts. lol. What straight guy writes stuff like this?

bemeruca:

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek... you on the other hand get screwed by other guys. Yes, you are dead, you are gay! grin grin

This is fact

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:51am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

No family.
mr. underachiever remain a fool grin

Yes, let me use you as a role model. I wonder how much effort it takes to have 4 children with a woman who isn't your wife, not live with them and not support them? Let's clap for you, you couldn't work a condom 4 times. Quite the family you have. Big things. The things some guys think are accomplishments is beyond me. There was a time where you'd get disowned for that "achievement".
btw how's that Uber going?

I hail thee Mr. High Achiever.
You're a fuxing joke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:56am On Jan 30
IjeBos:

Yes, let me use you as a role model. I wonder how much effort it takes to have 4 children with a woman who isn't your wife, not live with them and not support them? Let's clap for you, you couldn't work a condom 4 times. Quite the family you have. Big things. The things some guys think are accomplishments is beyond me. There was a time where you'd get disowned for that "achievement".
btw how's that Uber going?

I hail thee Mr. High Achiever.
You're a fuxing joke.

Naa don't use me as a role model, you are too dumb to reproduce. Get to 50 years and still come on Nairaland talking about your ex and your imaginary girlfriend in naija. Stay like this. We don't need IjeBos 2.0 😂😂

43+ and nothing to show. No achievements. Your occasional coke you drink in a pub that's all you have and you take tour time to document the special moment. 😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:02am On Jan 30
IjeBos Your father cannot afford to be in the United States abi? He don run go live for one village for Biafra. Your time is coming too 😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:09am On Jan 30
bemeruca:

Naa don't use me as a role model, you are too dumb to reproduce. Get to 50 years and still come on Nairaland talking about your ex and your imaginary girlfriend in naija. Stay like this. We don't need IjeBos 2.0 😂😂

43+ and nothing to show. No achievements. Your occasional coke you drink in a pub that's all you have and you take tour time to document the special moment. 😂

Yes, because forgetting to wear a condom takes a lot of brian power. Lol.
And you have to be quite clever to knock up a teenager....in Nigeria. Lol. Is that an accomplishment? For me, the accomplishment is not knocking a woman who isn't my wife up.
Damn, you are a dumbass.

How do you continuously write like you are having a stroke at the same time. Slow down and figure out which tense you want to use and then conjugate your verbs accordingly. This uneducated hobo is on Nairaland making noise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:15am On Jan 30
bemeruca:
IjeBos Your father cannot afford to be in the United States abi? He don run go live for one village for Biafra. Your time is coming too 😂

From self hating Racist to Tribalist. You got all them good personality traits. Such a winner of a person. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) (4013) (4014) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.