Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,399 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638467 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:56pm On Jan 27
basilico:
Budaatum,some Reddit user seems to have done his homework 5 years ago. Judge objected to this line of questioning, and also refused defence to present her Anderson Cooper interview where she said rape is sexy.

I don't understand why you and your Reddit user are trying this case in the court of buda when you could have gotten paid by dump to present your "homework" before Judge Kaplan.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:00pm On Jan 27
JessicaRabbit:

Has he though? Because the submission of your reddit buddy is brimming with more logical leaps than a kangaroo at the Olympics.
I think you haven't recognised that Basilico just wants to consume your time with mulls 2000 and kraken.

You will in time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:01pm On Jan 27
JessicaRabbit:

Has he though? Because the submission of your reddit buddy is brimming with more logical leaps than a kangaroo at the Olympics.

So, the judge said no to chitchat, and suddenly it's game over? Do you think legal systems operate on whims and tea breaks? Because newsflash, they don't.

Now moving on to your reddit companion...

Interesting accusation. We'll be examining its' merits shortly.

I hope he also has a PowerPoint presentation and laser pointer.

Let me just interject here because I think your friend has misrepresented Carroll's interview with Anderson Cooper here, where she said that "most people think of rape as being sexy" and that "they've tried it in their head". She did not explicitly say that rape is sexy or that she fantasizes about it. She was trying to explain the psychological phenomenon of rape myths, which are false beliefs that justify or minimize sexual violence. By distorting her words, your friend is only creating a straw man argument that is easier to attack than her actual position.

Oh boy! The anticipation is killing me! Just blurt it out already!

Okay, so let me get this straight.

He claims Jean Carroll's story is a Law & Order rip-off, but the only evidence he can offer is his hunch and a healthy dose of skepticism. Interestingly enough, he has already admitted that he KNOWS there is a photo of Carroll and Trump together in the 1980s, which is basically the receipt for their 80s meet-cute, but he conveniently chooses not to involve this fact in his analysis. LOL. Is it possible Carroll's accusation landed somewhere on the truth spectrum, with a few embellishments sprinkled on like confetti? Or maybe Trump tangoed with "inappropriate" instead of a full-blown foxtrot of felony? The point is, this ain't a choose-your-own-adventure with two predictable endings (false dilemma). There's a whole buffet of possibilities out there, and forcing a "pick one" just screams intellectual laziness.

This reddit clown accomplishes nothing special except quote Carroll out of context, omitting the parts where she clarifies that she was raped and that she does not find rape sexy. He also ignores the fact that she filed a defamation lawsuit against Trump, not a criminal charge of rape. Then he compares her accusation to a fictional scenario from a TV show, and suggests that she made it up for attention or revenge. This is far from an honest analysis. It's a complete distortion and oversimplification of Carroll's case, neglecting to address the actual issues and evidence. Please tell your reddit buddy that the next time he tries to debunk someone, he should maybe bring more than just his gut feeling and a vague pop culture analogy or reference. Otherwise, he'll end up looking like he borrowed Sherlock Holmes' hat, but forgot the magnifying glass (and the deduction skills).

Given his most recent efforts, I won't be holding my breath.

You spin a yarn of overturned convictions, liberal tears causing tsunamis, and sea levels rising higher than Kanye West's ego. It's a doozy of a prediction, but one that relies more on dramatic flair than, you know, actual facts.

I appreciate your ability to make me laugh, even if it's unintentional.

So, Carroll likes unusual pet names. Big deal. Judging someone's morality or mental stability based on their pet names is more suited for a Disney villain origin story than a serious argument.

You come into this with absolute conviction that her story is true. In a following post, I also shared her tweets over time.She is a mentally sick woman .
She claims she can remember the dress she wore in 1994, it was never designed then.
Here is a more complete writeup of why this case is the worst travesty of justice in recent history. It is in agreement with that reddit user.

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis-post/kassam-the-trump-carroll-case-is-blatantly-the-greatest-miscarriage-of-justice-in-modern-american-history/

You have to be a special one if you believe this crazy woman. What's a trial where you can't produce evidence to defend yourself.
She sued claiming death threats after Trump said she is not my type. She got threats on Twitter
What she admitted to was deleting tweets. Meaning she got threats before Trump made a statement. Her case is useless if she already had threats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:02pm On Jan 27
The Zebras stampede about, never stopping to help, as the Lions chase down and devour one of their own.
The Lions are the feral Left.
The Right are the Zebras, the staple food of Lions.
They shrug and move on, as if the Lions will not get hungry again.
Reason I call them Zebra Republicans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:06pm On Jan 27
budaatum:

I don't understand why you and your Reddit user are trying this case in the court of buda when you could have gotten paid by dump to present your "homework" before Judge Kaplan.

Judge Kaplan refused introduction of any evidence by the defence.
The case will be thrown out. In the meantime they will have caused damage to Trump.
Which will definitely backfire as any person with a single brain cells can see that it is all a political witch-hunt by Biden handlers. I repeat ..Anybody with a single brain cell.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:12pm On Jan 27
Konkoja:

Trump (in words and actions) ultimately believes he is above the law. Hence, why he thinks he will get away with anything.

He believes he should not be subject to same standards as others. See how he didn't bother about GOP debates. They didn't see anything wrong with it, he is their god.

Establishe

d processes and procedures are not for him. That's why he will undermine any process and procedure that he can't alter to suit him. No wonder, he continued to undermine electoral process because he lost.

Trump has successfully projected all the above to his followers. Hence, you see a rookie lawyer like Alina Habba talking about judges, judiciary without any professional decorum. After all these nonsense, she is toast as a lawyer.

Have you heard that Georgia voting machine was hacked in a trial by a plaintiff witness, changed the votes and deleted all action logs he took on the machine? All using a ball point pen.

See a shrink.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:23pm On Jan 27
basilico:

What about Tara Reid? She filed complaint case , JB supposedly has the documents sealed at UPenn library.
Clinton has never had to face Juanita Brodrick.

The law in that land is a respecter of the Left.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:48pm On Jan 27
basilico:

Judge Kaplan refused introduction of any evidence by the defence.
The judge did rightly not allow the promotion of kraken and mules 2000 in his court, just as I don't often bother reading past your first few words.

Not everyone is stupid enough to allow their time to be consumed and wasted by maga.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27
basilico:

The article is biased and provides no evidence. Airlines are private companies whose business is to make profits. Different races dominate respective sectors Some from tradition,others from skills, others from physical abilities, others from.academic backgrounds etc.
Sports franchises eg Bball realized blacks are best hires, Chinese dominate karate movies, Jews are into banking and businesses, Indians dominate retail outlets , whites in SA dominate rugby, Zimbabwe cricket team is almost all white, women dominate in child bearing too😀😀.
If airlines didnt hire black pilots and have not l over the years in a globally competitive world, there should be other reasons for that, not just race.
Clinton once quipped " That guy would be bringing us coffee". Most people have a complex , diasporans look down on those in Umudike, African Americans look down on you, whites look down on other races, Arabs call blacks abed meaning slaves, etc.
You strive to lose your accent So that you are accepted either by your felliow black ghetto friends, or by your white employers and so on. Article should complain about race demographics among cowboys and in golf.
budaatum cant be hired by law firms or any PR firm over gross inability to communicate in the Queen's ( King's now?) langauge.

I read your constant attempts to defend racism and institutional racism and feel bad for whomever/whatever made you feel inferior and unworthy of deserving the same treatment/rights/opportunities as a white person. There is a deep deep level of insecurity you and benalvino have.
For all the black/brown kids growing up, I'll continue to do my best that they can live in a world that they won't have to feel the same self-hate you do.
This post is nauseating as are you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:00pm On Jan 27
basilico:
Budaatum,some Reddit user seems to have done his homework 5 years ago. Judge objected to this line of questioning, and also refused defence to present her Anderson Cooper interview where she said rape is sexy.

Jean Carroll lied and based her entire accusation on a Law and Order SVU episode. Don't panic, I brought receipts.
I was initially convinced by the first reports that this story had some legs. There is a photo of them together back in the 80s, after all. But after doing a small amount of research and just listening to the woman speak publicly I am certain in saying that this event did not take place. Just as a reminder, the allegation is that (a certain orange person) joined her in the Bergdorf goodman dressing room and after she tried on some lingerie he sexually assaulted her.

First there is this moment on the news where she begins to waffle on her claim and states that the alleged encounter with (a certain orange person) "was not sexual" and "he did not push me down and ravish me" she goes on to say, even more bizarrely, "most women would find rape sexy" and "think of the 'rape' fantasies, Anderson."

Remember those last two quotes and hold on to your pants because this is where it gets interesting.

Jean Carroll insane television segment so we're all on the same page

I managed to come across minutes 41-45 of Law & Order Special Victims Unit Season 13 - Episode 11 "Theatre Tricks" (The entire premise of the episode is a "RAPE FANTASY" gone wrong as well as other "rape fantasies"wink within which is a scene describing the exact same event as Ms. Carroll asserts she experienced.
A woman and a man with engage in a role play "rape fantasy" in which the woman is trying on lingerie in the Bergdorf Goodman dressing room.
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1750606491382317239
Let's be clear, it could all be coincidental that her story and statements line up almost to the T with this the premise and scenes in this episode, but I have my suspicions. Watch the episode, that specific scene, and her public on air interviews and maybe you will come to a different conclusion.

I'm now in the process of cross referencing more quotes and stories of hers with that episode. Will update if I find more.

Case will be overturned on appeal Liberal tears will cause a sea level rise dwarfing melting of glaciers from global warming.
P/S Appreciate my intelligence.See how the two hoaxes I fused within one post resonate 😁😁😁

I also have the receipts. Here's the owner of
(a)a cat named Vagina and
(b) Dog named Tits
interview with Anderson Cooper Vanderbilt. He abruptly cuts her off after she fantasises about rape calling it sexy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AL3Y2NYBhw

Fuckin unbelievable.

Hey maga cultist shut the fúck up. What you need to do now is send the little you have to criminal trump and buy the maga cap or maga coin. The criminal broke rapist will need every penny you have. 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27
budaatum:

This was a defamation case. The original case is done and dusted. Trump could have, should have brought up his defenses at the original trial. Or asked basilico to defend him. But the moment that case was settled, Trump continuously saying she was lying, became defamation as the court/law had sided with her. So, no, this was not a trial to relitigate whether she was raped/secually assualted. The judge treated that as fact as that is what the previous trial adjudicated. This was simply to decide if Trump defamed her based on the previous adjudication and what the damages would be. And during the trial, Trump being the paragon of control and intelligence he is, defamed her some more, looking for jury nullification.

And here lies the problem. A wealthy smart person could find an attorney to write a statement declaring his innocence without defaming her and then losing a defamation trial. A wealthy smart person could have found a better attorney and kept himself/herself composed during this trial and not angered the judge and jury. But trump turned a 5million loss (the original trial) into a ~100 million loss(pending appeal) because he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. And this is the person a large swath of the US wants to run the presidency? Wants to be in control of nuclear arsenal? And wants to handle sensitive negotiations with other world powers and adversaries? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:12pm On Jan 27
IjeBos:

I read your constant attempts to defend racism and institutional racism and feel bad for whomever/whatever made you feel inferior and unworthy of deserving the same treatment/rights/opportunities as a white person. There is a deep deep level of insecurity you and benalvino have.
For all the black/brown kids growing up, I'll continue to do my best that they can live in a world that they won't have to feel the same self-hate you do.
This post is nauseating as are you.

dude, you are a 40YO fuq boi. a gay one for that matter. that's one aspect of your inferiority.
you constantly look for DEI because of your inferiority.

You think you are better than everyone here because you reside in the United States. but that is a sign of weakness.
we hope you grow out of your "i am a victim" mentally. Not everything is racist - you cannot shut down discussion by shouting racism. I don't care as i will say the truth out loud.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:16pm On Jan 27
Going through my feed and I can't help but laugh 😂
basilico loco, shame never catch you yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:18pm On Jan 27
Good news is that criminal trump can't Appeal. His idiotic parking garage lawyer killed that chance with the evidence read in. Seems NY will be the striking blow to which will make criminal trump declare bankruptcy. Justice is blooming. 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27
bemeruca:

dude, you are a 40YO fuq boi. a gay one for that matter. that's one aspect of your inferiority.
you constantly look for DEI because of your inferiority.

You think you are better than everyone here because you reside in the United States. but that is a sign of weakness.
we hope you grow out of your "i am a victim" mentally. Not everything is racist - you cannot shut down discussion by shouting racism. I don't care as i will say the truth out loud.

A fuq boi. That's usually reserved to guys like you, who have 4 kids out of wedlock, they don't have custody of (those are truths you posted here). You are like Trump, too stupid to shut your mouth when it doesn't benefit you. Who are you to be talking about idealistic family lives/values? You're trash. You are the picture of who black parents tell their kids not to be.

You keep writing these posts, speaking of an imaginary person. I'll never understand why you get up in the morning to waste your time with these lies (when you have those 4 kids to make money for). Does the image of me you make up comfort you? I went to Boston Latin (an exam school, you can google the entrance requirements), then Harvard (you can google those as well). All my entrance requirements were greater than 98th percentile (grades, admission tests). And since you don't understand that that means; I was better that 98% of the people taking those tests/grades.

Your insecurity about not living in the US makes you think that I think I'm better than people because I live in the US. If I got myself UK citizenship, you make have a point. But, it's your insecurity. Just like your insecurity about being Dumb, makes you think every black person is as equally dumb as you and can't compete.

People are here having real discussions about real things while writing complete sentences. You come on here, make shit up, bang on the keyboard and scream DEI. You're a buffon through and through.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27
Obrigardo:
Going through my feed and I can't help but laugh 😂
basilico loco, shame never catch you yet?

These tweets are wild. Historians are going to be looking back on this time in utter disbelief... I hope.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:10pm On Jan 27
IjeBos:

A fuq boi. That's usually reserved to guys like you, who have 4 kids out of wedlock, they don't have custody of (those are truths you posted here). You are like Trump, too stupid to shut your mouth when it doesn't benefit you. Who are you to be talking about idealistic family lives/values? You're trash. You are the picture of who black parents tell their kids not to be.

You keep writing these posts, speaking of an imaginary person. I'll never understand why you get up in the morning to waste your time with these lies (when you have those 4 kids to make money for). Does the image of me you make up comfort you? I went to Boston Latin (an exam school, you can google the entrance requirements), then Harvard (you can google those as well). All my entrance requirements were greater than 98th percentile (grades, admission tests). And since you don't understand that that means; I was better that 98% of the people taking those tests/grades.

Your insecurity about not living in the US makes you think that I think I'm better than people because I live in the US. If I got myself UK citizenship, you make have a point. But, it's your insecurity. Just like your insecurity about being Dumb, makes you think every black person is as equally dumb as you and can't compete.

People are here having real discussions about real things while writing complete sentences. You come on here, make shit up, bang on the keyboard and scream DEI. You're a buffon through and through.

you are 40+ no kids and no girlfriend, go on dates with men, Take photos in their cars, and take photos of the food they bought you. that's you being the perfect representation of a fuq boi

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 6:18pm On Jan 27
basilico:

Have you heard that Georgia voting machine was hacked in a trial by a plaintiff witness, changed the votes and deleted all action logs he took on the machine? All using a ball point pen.

See a shrink.

No, I don't hear nonsense. In 2021, I posted a link specifically for you to claim money when you can proof electoral fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ_S72WLGBs

Present your evidence of fraud and make money, you clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:30pm On Jan 27
IjeBos:

This was a defamation case. The original case is done and dusted. Trump could have, should have brought up his defenses at the original tri
al. Or asked basilico to defend him. But the moment that case was settled, Trump continuously saying she was lying, became defamation as the court/law had sided with her. So, no, this was not a trial to relitigate whether she was raped/secually assualted. The judge treated that as fact as that is what the previous trial adjudicated. This was simply to decide if Trump defamed her based on the previous adjudication and what the damages would be. And during the trial, Trump being the paragon of control and intelligence he is, defamed her some more, looking for jury nullification.

And here lies the problem. A wealthy smart person could find an attorney to write a statement declaring his innocence without defaming her and then losing a defamation trial. A wealthy smart person could have found a better attorney and kept himself/herself composed during this trial and not angered the judge and jury. But trump turned a 5million loss (the original trial) into a ~100 million loss(pending appeal) because he just couldn't keep his mouth shut. And this is the person a large swath of the US wants to run the presidency? Wants to be in control of nuclear arsenal? And wants to handle sensitive negotiations with other world powers and adversaries? Lol

Sometimes you make sense upto some point. Trump didn't defend himself in the first sham case. Why bother when everyone can see a cat called vagina owner was lying.I also didn't think that anyone with two brain cells would buy her story.
How would a jury determine that there was no rape, but Trump sexually violated her? She claimed Trump dipped his fingers, pulled out his dick and penetrated her. Explain that. How does a jury determine no sex, but there was a finger involved?
Because he was caught lambasting A-list types as being so cheap they would allow a big star to grab them by the pussy?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:41pm On Jan 27
Konkoja:

No, I don't hear nonsense. In 2021, I posted a link specifically for you to claim money when you can proof electoral fraud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ_S72WLGBs

Present your evidence of fraud and make money, you clown.

Oh okay. It happened last Friday in Georgia. I'll revisit this matter later, for now just remember that Dominion voting machines have been shown to be easy to hack AF.. In a courtroom of all other places. They won't be used in 2024 in Georgia .
They said with covax you would not get the Rona and you believed them.
They also say you only need surgery and some injections to become a woman, and you believe them.
They also say voterID is racist.you believe them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:04pm On Jan 27
IjeBos:

You can come here flaunt wealth and we can never prove whether it's true or not
How do you know Bemeruca is not in the USA?How do you know I've never seen the inside of a plane? ( I've flown whole seated on a jump seat in the cockpit of a Fokker-72 and a DC-9 with the pilots on at least 3 occasions, so I know more about flying than the average person. I was carrying data access equipment not the internet).
As for schools you attended, we cannot prove. What we can prove is by what you post, how petty you are, how shallow your reasoning is. Making us doubt whether you ever saw a classroom door in the first place. There is nothing of substance you have ever posted. No post of yours can reveal your proffession or expertise on any subject matter under the sun. Nothing you have ever posted indicates you went to school.in short your responses betray you in ways you don't and can't comprehend.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27
basilico:

Sometimes you make sense upto some point. Trump didn't defend himself in the first sham case. Why bother when everyone can see a cat called vagina owner was lying.I also didn't think that anyone with two brain cells would buy her story.
How would a jury determine that there was no rape, but Trump sexually violated her? She claimed Trump dipped his fingers, pulled out his dick and penetrated her. Explain that. How does a jury determine no sex, but there was a finger involved?
Because he was caught lambasting A-list types as being so cheap they would allow a big star to grab them by the pussy?

Mr. Self hater. It doesn't matter. That trial is done. Get it through you head. He lost that trial. Whether he defended himself, whether she was lying has no bearing on this defamation case as the Judge had to continuously remind Trump's lawyer. A smart person could have professed his innocence without defaming her. He chose to defame her being the idiot he is and got sued again. And he will continue to get sued over and over again because he can't control his mouth. He's used to bullying people who can't afford lawyers as most of the right are.

Something is wrong with you that you spend all this time defending this person in the most stupidest of ways.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:18pm On Jan 27
basilico:

You can come here flaunt wealth and we can never prove whether it's true or not
How do you know Bemeruca is not in the USA?How do you know I've never seen the inside of a plane? ( I've sat on a jump seat in the cockpit of a Fokker-72 and a DC-9 with the pilots on at least 3 occasions, so I know more about flying than the average person).
As for schools you attended, we cannot prove. What we can prove is by what you post, how petty you are, how shallow your reasoning is. Making us doubt whether you ever saw a classroom door in the first place. There is nothing of substance you have ever posted. No post of yours can reveal your proffession or expertise on any subject matter under the sun. Nothing you have ever posted indicates you went to school.in short your responses betrsy you in ways you don't and can't comprehend.

he is envious. Since the day I revealed I am in the US back in May 2023, he has been trying his best to think otherwise grin
that is insecurity

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:29pm On Jan 27
bemeruca:

you are 40+ no kids and no girlfriend, go on dates with men, Take photos in their cars, and take photos of the food they bought you. that's you being the perfect representation of a fuq boi

I see a well dressed good looking guy (me) and my boy of 15 years posing in a picture while having dinner with other friends at a nice steakhouse before getting drinks and smoking cigars at other Boston spots. A guys night out.

You see a gay guy. Why is that? Why is it that you see a picture of two men together, you think they are gay? Why is that the majority of your posts here talk about homosexuality? Outside of your obvious insecurity that you can't measure up to me, your jealousy and envy, you should explore why homosexuality is always on your mind. People usually see the things they are/are doing. Warning: you may not like what you find. It may explain why you have 4 children out of wedlock but no real relationship with a woman.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:51pm On Jan 27
basilico:

( I've flown whole seated on a jump seat in the cockpit of a Fokker-72 and a DC-9 with the pilots on at least 3 occasions, so I know more about flying than the average person. I was carrying data access equipment not the internet).
Yeah and all those times you never saw a black pilot and didn't fall out the sky? Seems you're lying one way or the other Mr. Self hate. This is the craziest thing. People who live in a country where >90% of the pilots are black are saying they think is not racist to suggest Black people can't fly planes. The absolute nuttery and deep deep psychological self hate of it.

basilico:

As for schools you attended, we cannot prove. What we can prove is by what you post
Only people like you Ben and SLyfoxx need to lie. My LAtin yearbook and old Nigerian passport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:58pm On Jan 27
Konkoja:

Trump (in words and actions) ultimately believes he is above the law. Hence, why he thinks he will get away with anything.

He believes he should not be subject to same standards as others. See how he didn't bother about GOP debates. They didn't see anything wrong with it, he is their god.

Established processes and procedures are not for him. That's why he will undermine any process and procedure that he can't alter to suit him. No wonder, he continued to undermine electoral process because he lost.

Trump has successfully projected all the above to his followers. Hence, you see a rookie lawyer like Alina Habba talking about judges, judiciary without any professional decorum. After all these nonsense, she is toast as a lawyer.

You just described him 💯. Nothing more to add.

He has always been getting away with things every day of his life and he is angry he is now being called to book

Useless Man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 8:18pm On Jan 27
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/26/exclusive-defeat-maga-meet-the-radical-left-network-that-hijacked-democrats-in-effort-to-stop-trump-at-all-costs/

WARNING:
Long read ahead - but very very important information!!

EXTRACTS:
“Following the most profound upset in 2016 which shifted the political matrix to America First MAGA populism, a war was declared in the shadows by the radical left,” Bowman told Breitbart News. “A well-oiled democracy alliance of political activist networks comprised of a collective of left wing and anti-Trump organizations, even charitable non-profits, managed by Indivisible – formed mimicking the Tea Party’s grassroots coalition structure. Battle-ready to funnel money and resources to fight using the power of their combined influence to defeat MAGA.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:29pm On Jan 27
Look at the drugs then white house Doctor Ronny Jackson under criminal trump was dishing out as candies.
But basilico loco will Sprint here tomorrow to post Hunter Biden's dick pic and call him a crack head.

Maga cultists have no shame or sense of self awareness. They are highly unserious people.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:40pm On Jan 27
ono:
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/26/exclusive-defeat-maga-meet-the-radical-left-network-that-hijacked-democrats-in-effort-to-stop-trump-at-all-costs/

WARNING:
Long read ahead - but very very important information!!

EXTRACTS:
“Following the most profound upset in 2016 which shifted the political matrix to America First MAGA populism, a war was declared in the shadows by the radical left,” Bowman told Breitbart News. “A well-oiled democracy alliance of political activist networks comprised of a collective of left wing and anti-Trump organizations, even charitable non-profits, managed by Indivisible – formed mimicking the Tea Party’s grassroots coalition structure. Battle-ready to funnel money and resources to fight using the power of their combined influence to defeat MAGA.”

Aaaaaaand soooooo whaaaat
Is this the best you can find on that shitty website? Politics requires campaign donations and successful winnings require lots of it.

But before you swivel off and start acting like an arm chair pundit, ask yourself, why are they doing this?

Even in the Bush/Al gore time if I remembered much of it was highly partisan. There's was not this lock in arms we are seeing today. A sizeable cut of Republicans are pulling away from criminal trump because he has LOTS OF DIRTY BAGGAGES! Are you damn kidding me? Someone with this crazy insane legal liabilities will be the one you'd entrust your families future in his hands? Don't be dumb.

The criminal is telling all y'all what he's gonna do if he ever takes power, which won't happen by the way

So wake the fúck up and ask yourself if the threat he poses are not enough for Democrats and parts of Republicans to team up. Don't be stupid. But as a maga cultist that you are you'll close your eyes and shut your ears to the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:45pm On Jan 27
IjeBos:

These tweets are wild. Historians are going to be looking back on this time in utter disbelief... I hope.

I got to gather all my content and place in an archive. Explaining this maga clusterfuck to people decades from now will be full time job in the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:24pm On Jan 27
Joy Reid is such a disgusting person. she believes minors should be exposed to Mouth Gig and dildos in school. she embarrasses herself here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk-bgt8Fiic?si=gOSB2uXdv6LOdlSR

(1) (2) (3) ... (4006) (4007) (4008) (4009) (4010) (4011) (4012) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.