Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,175 members, 7,867,401 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4029) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712661 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:29pm On Feb 16
PDPGuy:

As in! It’s a quadruple wammy! The entire episode is like an unbelievable Hollywood movie

Olllllllllllllllll boyyyyyyyyyyyy no be small wammy

And we are still in February! lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16
basilico:

The trial was to decide how much to charge him for the non crime with no victim. The judge was biased using Trump's murnurs of disapproval in court to erode his credibility.It seems a plan for Fani Willis being obnoxious in court yesterday, a precedent has been set.
You are darn wrong about Trump's fortunes. Read on.

SEC greenlights Trump’s Truth Social public offering
BYCHRIS MORRIS.: Friday 16/02/2024

Donald Trump stands to make billions if the merger goes through.

Donald Trump’s Truth Social is poised to make its Wall Street debut after the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has finally cleared a controversial merger that was delayed for years as regulators conducted a thorough inquiry.

The SEC has cleared the merger of Trump Media & Technology Group (which owns Truth Social) and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC), a SPAC which plans to bring the company public. That could give Trump a sizable ownership stake in the company. Trump is set own roughly 79 million shares of the company, according to new SEC filings.

DWAC shares were trading for just over $49.50 on Friday morning, putting the value of that stake at roughly $4 billion.

Jawdrop Huh?
Doesn't look like Trump will go bankrupt soon, does it?
Engoron ruling is meant to make liberals ecstatic. It will be appealed and Trump will not pay a dime.

---How many billion will Trump make from the merger of the two businesses---do you know the current value of TMTG?---

Trump now owes $452 million in civil damages---with only about $400 million cash on hand. Before he starts any appeal he will need to put up the amount in equal amount/asset on any civil judgments---next stop is March 25th---as the judgement verdicts keeps rolling on---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35pm On Feb 16
happney65:

Amen,

And Yes,Biden will beat him and beat him silly
Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:35pm On Feb 16
armyofone:

The calmness around is one thing I like about his presidency.
Same here. No time has Biden been an international embarrassment since he took office.
We want 4 more years of that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:36pm On Feb 16
Obrigardo:

President Biden will beat Criminal trump like a drum. Nothing, I mean nothing is working right for the Criminal.
He will be a convicted felon by April, he will lose woefully if they go ahead and make him the nominee, and then he will be convicted again in his other Criminal trials.
And then he will die in jail, while Melania will divorce him.
His criminal trial might be delayed. It doesn't matter. Biden will beat the orange head again and it will be glorious. grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16
@Uncle Basilico---will blame the Democrats for going after Matt Gaetz---

JUST IN: The House Ethics Committee has issued a subpoena for the testimony of a former girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz as part of the panel's ongoing investigation into the Florida Republican. Gaetz's ex-girlfriend, who previously worked on Capitol Hill, allegedly has knowledge not only regarding the congressman but also the one-time minor at the center of the sex trafficking investigation eventually closed by the Department of Justice without charging Gaetz.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:32am On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

grin grin grin grin

They have been footing his $6million legal fees in one year and a half!! lol

The thing here basilico loco, doesn't understand is that he owes more than $500m in fines right now.
And they will all keep on rising with interests as he appeals, obviously.
Even established bond lenders will run away from him. So sad he'll siphon small donors from his non-educated maga cult. But it will not be enough.
Criminal trump is broke, RNC is broke. He is a national security risk right now as he'll be sourcing money from overseas criminals.

Which is the intention of Joe Biden. Bankrupt him by tying him up in all sorts of frivolous lawsuits.
I think you are a beggar and parasite. You don't appear to have donated anything to democrats. Misery loves company.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:38am On Feb 17
feedthenation:

JUST IN: The House Ethics Committee has issued a subpoena for the testimony of a former girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz as part of the panel's ongoing investigation into the Florida Republican. Gaetz's ex-girlfriend, who previously worked on Capitol Hill, allegedly has knowledge not only regarding the congressman but also the one-time minor at the center of the sex trafficking investigation eventually closed by the Department of Justice without charging Gaetz.

Did they not expel Santos knowing full well the republican could lose the seat?
The critics are being silenced.I have no doubt McCarthy sympathies support this move. It's a warning to non conforming Congress members.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:00am On Feb 17
PDPGuy:

As in! It’s a quadruple wammy! The entire episode is like an unbelievable Hollywood movie

But trump will win the appeal. The case is a clear case of judicial corruption.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 4:10am On Feb 17
Chai, Even Russians dey yab Trump supporters anyhow

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:35am On Feb 17
feedthenation:

---How many billion will Trump make from the merger of the two businesses---do you know the current value of TMTG?---

Trump now owes $452 million in civil damages---with only about $400 million cash on hand. Before he starts any appeal he will need to put up the amount in equal amount/asset on any civil judgments---next stop is March 25th---as the judgement verdicts keeps rolling on---

I don't need to read yours in full to know you are digging around hoping Trump will be bankrupted. Here's one comment I saw on Facebook, and there are millions more who feel the same.

has taken me all day to calm down, I have never been as Angery as I am now and I really hope that this will be over turned but there is nothing
that says it will, I made one donation this after noon and then tonight after I heard him speak at MAL I made another one , I know that this has to be costing him and I know that he will be ok but he needs money to campaign on and so anything I can do to help him I will

Liberals should never be allowed to be Judges because they base everything on sheer emotion. There is never any sound reasoning basic common sense or logic involved and this case is the perfect example.

As for appeals he will win. But will have to out up cash or assets under the court. This obviously is what they are after, bankrupt him. It's a death by a thousands cut scenario.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:55am On Feb 17
basilico:

I don't need to read yours in full to know you are digging around hoping Trump will be bankrupted. Here's one comment I saw on Facebook, and there are millions more who feel the same.

As for appeals he will win. But will have to out up cash or assets under the court. This obviously is what they are after, bankrupt him. It's a death by a thousands cut scenario.

Dumb maga cultist trying to cope 😁😂
Has the Criminal trump ever won any of his appeals on a scale that makes him teflon? You just speak out of your ass to cope for a Criminal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:56am On Feb 17
DaHighLife:

They are the dumbest people on Earth. That's not an Insult but a fact.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY THIS?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:58am On Feb 17
basilico:

Did they not expel Santos knowing full well the republican could lose the seat?
The critics are being silenced.I have no doubt McCarthy sympathies support this move. It's a warning to non conforming Congress members.

Na wa oooooo
You just say any trash just to assuage your dumb maga mind.

Do you know who's taking Pedophile Matt gaetz down? It's his own GOP reps bro. It's not the democrats. Ode.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:59am On Feb 17
feedthenation:

basilico loco has no shame!

No shame at all!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:00am On Feb 17
AmazonTopaz:

His criminal trial might be delayed. It doesn't matter. Biden will beat the orange head again and it will be glorious. grin cheesy

President Biden will beat the Criminal trump like a marching band drum and it will be so lovely to see 😁😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:03am On Feb 17
Just like we predicted.
Dumb maga cultists are raising cash through GoFundMe while at the same time violating their TOS 😂😂

I knew grant cardone was a tricky scam artist but now his wife is just as dumb as a rock. The next 72 hours will be interesting witnessing the take down of this GoFundMe.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:53am On Feb 17
basilico:

---Has Trump won any of the numerous appeals from during the time of the 2020 presidential elections---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:01am On Feb 17
feedthenation:

---Has Trump won any of the numerous appeals from during the time of the 2020 presidential elections---
I will consider you adding context to your question.
In every case he filed or appeared in court,
{a)how many judges he faced were appointed by democrats?
(b) How many prosecutors campaigns were funded by George Soros.

Please add that context if we are to get any answers.Your query cannot be answered without that background information.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:06am On Feb 17
Obrigardo:
Just like we predicted.
Dumb maga cultists are raising cash through GoFundMe while at the same time violating their TOS 😂😂

I knew grant cardone was a tricky scam artist but now his wife is just as dumb as a rock. The next 72 hours will be interesting witnessing the take down of this GoFundMe.

I would think any sanctioned fundraiser would be through the xtian GiveSendGo.
GoFundMe is a tricky player.

Freedom Convoy: GoFundMe seizes funds of Canada 'occupation' - BBC
Feb 4, 2022GoFundMe says it will withhold millions of dollars raised for Canadian truckers protesting against

Just my thoughts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:21am On Feb 17
feedthenation:

Do you have a problem understanding what is in black and white. After the merger Trump will control 79m shares , as of yesterday morning they were worth $4B. Whether he sells them now or later is upto him. But $360m.
I think he should go to the bank, get pennies for the amount needed , and deliver truckloads of coins. The elections will be over by the time they are done counting them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:36pm On Feb 17
DaHighLife:

Rag-tag Ukraine wan sink all their warships finnish and dem still get mouth to yab pesin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:45pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

President Biden will beat the Criminal trump like a marching band drum and it will be so lovely to see 😁😂😂

ABC is part of DNC media PR wing.

According to a recent poll from ABC News/Ipsos, 86 percent of Americans think that Biden is too old to serve another term.

The poll, conducted after the special report from Robert Hur was released, is just another blow to Biden’s presidential hopes. Concerns about Biden’s age have appeared to increase since September, when 74 percent of respondents to an ABC News/Washington Post poll believed Biden was too old to be reelected
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:56pm On Feb 17
basilico:

ABC is part of DNC media PR wing.

According to a recent poll from ABC News/Ipsos, 86 percent of Americans think that Biden is too old to serve another term.

The poll, conducted after the special report from Robert Hur was released, is just another blow to Biden’s presidential hopes. Concerns about Biden’s age have appeared to increase since September, when 74 percent of respondents to an ABC News/Washington Post poll believed Biden was too old to be reelected

Which americans did they vie for the poll? you think its the 300million population? Don't be an idiot. Polls won't matter when it's D-day.
Criminal trump is 77, still an old man but very dangerous and demented.
Even if Kamala's stove had to run against criminal trump, the stove will beat him to the doldrums. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:02pm On Feb 17
zendi:

Rag-tag Ukraine wan sink all their warships finnish and dem still get mouth to yab pesin.

They shot down three nazi-russian jets costing killer putin billions of dollars. The number of russian soldiers that have died, no be here ooo.
That's why old russians are now standing up to the killer, and soon i bet he will be killed by his people just like lybia did to Ghadaffi.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:04pm On Feb 17
basilico:

Do you have a problem understanding what is in black and white. After the merger Trump will control 79m shares , as of yesterday morning they were worth $4B. Whether he sells them now or later is upto him. But $360m.
I think he should go to the bank, get pennies for the amount needed , and deliver truckloads of coins. The elections will be over by the time they are done counting them.

The Lie's social that is under SEC investigation? Abeg talk another lie. Criminal trump is not a billionaire at all. No make them spoil your coconut head with lies oo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:05pm On Feb 17
basilico:

I would think any sanctioned fundraiser would be through the xtian GiveSendGo.
GoFundMe is a tricky player.

Freedom Convoy: GoFundMe seizes funds of Canada 'occupation' - BBC
Feb 4, 2022GoFundMe says it will withhold millions of dollars raised for Canadian truckers protesting against

Just my thoughts.

Before Gofundme seizes this donation to the criminal trump grift, grant cardone will steal it all, just like he always does with his deceptive online businesses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:42pm On Feb 17
See the herd of maga cultists trying to cope and insulting me since yesterday.
Na wa ooo grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:42pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

Before Gofundme seizes this donation to the criminal trump grift, grant cardone will steal it all, just like he always does with his deceptive online businesses.

I just heard the Gofundme scam by grant cardone for Criminal trump has been taken down grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:48pm On Feb 17
When i say maga cultists are the dumbest people on the planet, it is a Fact - not an insult.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:58pm On Feb 17
We are still in February and the Presidential campaigns haven't gotten that heated to the extreme level, yet.
Imagine Democrats blasting this message all through the airwaves three months to the election, and some dumb maga idiots think criminal trump will somehow magically become president again.

We still have more criminal trials of criminal trump coming up.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 5:26pm On Feb 17
Obrigardo:

They are the dumbest people on Earth. That's not an Insult but a fact.

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I SAY THIS?

Russian media is propaganda scripted by the Kremlin. Putin initially criticizes Tucker Carlson and his interview, and then their media proceeds to label Trump supporters as unintelligent. No coincidence there.

Meanwhile, Trump supporters are praising Putin and on this forum, they're insulting everyone else as dull-witted.
The Trump supporters are a subject of amusement that everyone finds laughable, yet they seem entirely unaware that everyone is laughing at them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.