Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1683367 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:52pm On Feb 13
basilico:
White Comedian triggers the leftists in an audience after going for their sacred cow George Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWCF8bdr2I

Lucas asking the audience a provocative question: “You want to show them the reason George Floyd got his neck kneeled on?” They “ooo” in response.

This causes Lucas to joke: “Don’t “ooo” at that joke. It’s just a joke, man. I would have never kneeled on George Floyd’s neck. I would have shot that nigga.”

As part of the audience stormed out,he remarked that he liked Kyle Rittenhouse.

Maga cultists are never funny. Cruelty is their game.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:07pm On Feb 13
budaatum:

Perhaps you should ask those who reject God why they believe there is a Satan.

Which is why he is asking you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:07pm On Feb 13
Now that the Senate has passed the Ukraine funding in bipartisan terms, deranged maga reps want to crash the bill. But not all GOP reps are with the christofascist Mike Johnson.

I predict mike will lose the speakership job soon and the bill will pass the house. Criminal trump is always a failure.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:12pm On Feb 13
basilico:
White Comedian triggers the leftists in an audience after going for their sacred cow George Floyd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baWCF8bdr2I

Lucas asking the audience a provocative question: “You want to show them the reason George Floyd got his neck kneeled on?” They “ooo” in response.

This causes Lucas to joke: “Don’t “ooo” at that joke. It’s just a joke, man. I would have never kneeled on George Floyd’s neck. I would have shot that nigga.”

As part of the audience stormed out,he remarked that he liked Kyle Rittenhouse.

And another thing, you'll never hear of this maga cultist name again coz he's done.
Maga cultism is a dying breed and majority of Americans don't want to identify with an hate filled ideology just like Nazism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:28pm On Feb 13
lexy2014:

why would I claim that he is saying "all democrats are satanists"?

Why are you claiming me doubting Tinubu has a choice means Tinubu had a choice or not?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:28pm On Feb 13
bemeruca:

Which is why he is asking you.

Did someone tell you buda believes there is a Satan?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Feb 13
budaatum:

Why are you claiming me doubting Tinubu has a choice means Tinubu had a choice or not?

you have not answered the question.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:53pm On Feb 13
lexy2014:

For the same reason you claim me doubting Tinubu has a choice means Tinubu had a choice or not.

Why do you think me doubting whether Tinubu had a choice means Tinubu did not have a choice?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Feb 13
budaatum:

For the same reason you claim me doubting Tinubu has a choice means Tinubu had a choice or not.

Why do you think me doubting whether Tinubu had a choice means Tinubu did not have a choice?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:34pm On Feb 13
budaatum:

Did someone tell you buda believes there is a Satan?

Buda shares their ideology, so it is safe to say buda is one of them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:59am On Feb 14
Tucker is actually a putin's stooge.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:01am On Feb 14
[quote author=budaatum post=128440232]
Perhaps you should ask those who reject God why they believe there is a Satan.

Perhaps you should ask yourself why I directed the question to you and not say Obrigardo.

A certain lexy2014 would likely claim you are saying "all democrats are satanists", and then badger you with questions about his own straw understanding, but I guess he's not aware of my experience with time wasters like you.

You always run away from questions by claiming busy schedules or by delving into irreleavancies. You should not be worried about what anonymous monikers think about your options..This no beauty or intelligence contest. Is a forum to express your opinions, impart wisdom if you have any, listen to others and generally have a blast
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:13am On Feb 14
Obrigardo:
Now that the Senate has passed the Ukraine funding in bipartisan terms, deranged maga reps want to crash the bill. But not all GOP reps are with the christofascist Mike Johnson.

I predict mike will lose the speakership job soon and the bill will pass the house. Criminal trump is always a failure.

The bill has a clause to impeach Trump if he pauses funding to Ukraine in 2025.
But but but ....er....CNN didn't tell you that, so you don't know
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:35am On Feb 14
Mandal Ngan/AFP/Getty Images/FILE
A former Biden family business associate levied critical but unproven allegations against President Joe Biden in a closed-door House interview Tuesday, resurrecting claims he has lobbed since 2020

Bobulinski statement as reported by CNN and nypost.
Comparing headlines it's not rocket science to tell who is the criminal co-conspirant. Explains why half of America is dumbed down.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:34am On Feb 14
New footage of J6. Police dog never caught the pipe bomb a few feet away in the Capitol.

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1757400531604000949?s=20

How would this happen? A highly trained sniffer dog did not pick up the smell of explosives? Only because the device was just a dud, no explosives. It was a diversionery fake bomb 😁😁😁

J6 FBI lies? On Jan 5 a pipe bomb was planted outside RNC and DNC headquarters. The pipe bomber is on plenty cctv video, his movementts were traced, his car licence plates is known to FBI,but he has never been arrested.He made a phone call while in the vicinity of the bomb, it's easy to find out every call made within a few feet from that spot.

Furthermore the guy who discovered the bomb was a plain clothes Capitol police officer who still works there.
Worse, after discovery there seemed to be no urgency and utter lack of concern, police allowed school children to cross the road a few feet away from the bomb .
Kamala Harris Secret Service should have done a sweep ,earlier and definitely found the bomb.,we don't know if they did. They dropped her not far away from where the bomb was discovered. Had they done so, Pelisi would not have shut down Congress immediately house members raised electors objections.She stopped the session after being told of a bomb. Not because of Ray Epps and his cohorts breaking past the barriers.
After the bomb was discovered, robots were sent over to safely detonate it. Off course this footage has never been released.

Each state electors objections raised was supposed to be debated for two hours. Theere could have been ten or more hours used to discuss all the objections, could have ended up with Pence sending the electors back to the states for 10?? days.
Debate had to be shut down. The bomb discovery did that. Was the bomb designed to do that?
Session resumed evening under emergency. Mike Pence in the emergency session had no powers to allow the objectors. He only had powers to count their votes and nothing else.

That's the real coup of J6.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:41am On Feb 14
basilico:

The bill has a clause to impeach Trump if he pauses funding to Ukraine in 2025.
But but but ....er....CNN didn't tell you that, so you don't know

Sorry bro, there's no second criminal trump term.
Did you see the shellacking in New York and Pennsylvania?
Voters are not stupid bro.
And why you talking about an imaginary clause? Are you living under a rock?
The criminal wants to campaign on the border crisis, and that's why johnson is holding out.
Be updated.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:43am On Feb 14
basilico:
Mandal Ngan/AFP/Getty Images/FILE
A former Biden family business associate levied critical but unproven allegations against President Joe Biden in a closed-door House interview Tuesday, resurrecting claims he has lobbed since 2020

Bobulinski statement as reported by CNN and nypost.
Comparing headlines it's not rocket science to tell who is the criminal co-conspirant. Explains why half of America is dumbed down.

This crook that ran to the criminal trump campaign when he was in knee deep debts? Get the fvck off.
They got nothing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:46am On Feb 14
zendi:

Donald Trump is making NATO stronger by bullying members to act up to the agreed 2% of GDP defence spending.

Trump era kept the world safe and peaceful.

Trump shut down the wars he met and open-ed no new wars.
He was an anti-war president, with a hawkish aura at the same time, that deterred aggression and crisis around the world.
All the troublemakers of the world had a mix of respect and fear of Donald Trump.

Then Trump left, and "America was back".
Or rather, the Left was back.

Then......

* The Taliban quickly re-took Afghanistan.
20 years of democracy cultivation went down the drain.

* Russia invaded Ukraine, starting a fire that can engulf the planet with apocalyptic conflagration.

* China moved from saving it's neck from Trump's trade war to threatening America over Taiwan with the language:
"Those who play with fire will be burnt".

* North Korea upgraded from firing rockets into the sea to firing them over the Japanese mainland. Resultantly, Japan and South Korea now want to build nukes, a.k.a nuclear proliferation.

* As if you hadn't seen anything, Hamas launched a genocidal attack on Israel, lighting another fire that's equally engulfing the planet from that end.

All these eruptions and escalations were held in check by the Trump factor. And the moment he left, or the moment the Left "was back", all hell broke loose.

Trump is a lifetime business man who wants people to abide by the terms and conditions of NATO membership. But Europeans prefer America-Last presidents who hold America by the horns like a cow while Europe and the world milk her in the name of "America Leads".

You talk outta your ass all the time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50am On Feb 14
Obrigardo:

This crook that ran to the criminal trump campaign when he was in knee deep debts? Get the fvck off.
They got nothing.

That CNN headline I posted was carefully devised, created and especially tailored for your type.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:09am On Feb 14
Obrigardo:

You talk outta your ass all the time

Who is a clear danger to world peace.
Someone who stopped wars when he was in charge , never started a single war and brokered historic Middle East peace agreements.
OR
Someone who forgets the year he was VP, the year he left VP, the year his son died and was proven mentally unfit to stand trial. Yet has the nuclear codes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:20am On Feb 14
basilico:

Who is a clear danger to world peace.
Someone who stopped wars when he was in charge , never started a single war and brokered historic Middle East peace agreements.
OR
Someone who forgets the year he was VP, the year he left VP, the year his son died and was proven mentally unfit to stand trial. Yet has the nuclear codes

You be confirmed agbaya I swear.
You mean you've been closing your eyes to all the demented and dangerous things Criminal trump has said and done over the years. You can't be saved.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:21am On Feb 14
basilico:

That CNN headline I posted was carefully devised, created and especially tailored for your type.

CNN that's run by right wing oligarchs. They don't speak for me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:48am On Feb 14
how Germans portrayed Criminal trump in their rallies against the far right yesterday.
Only magats like basilico loco still has their brains up their asses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:49am On Feb 14
Where's Mr ivermectin basilico loco

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:32am On Feb 14
Obrigardo:
how Germans portrayed Criminal trump in their rallies against the far right yesterday.
Only magats like basilico loco still has their brains up their asses.

Ahhh The Germans. Those who laughed at Trump when he warned them of relying on Russia gas?
The Germans who shut down nuclear power plants, but are now bringing them back online. Plus their coal plants.
The Germans who sanctioned Russia oil and import the same via India/Chinese companies that resell discounted Russian oil?
Look for better news sources.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:41am On Feb 14
Obrigardo:
Where's Mr ivermectin basilico loco

Here I am. Incase you did not know Ivermectin discoverer won a Nobel prize and over 4B ( B for billion) doses have been prescribed over several decades.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/3870#125094516

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:11am On Feb 14
Stefanik has petitioned the New York Bar to discipline Letitia James over her unprofessional conduct pursuing Trump
In a 64 page complaint She lays her case with numerous examples of her statements outside of the courtroom.

Here,
https://eliseforcongress.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Elise-Stefanik-Files-Bar-Complaint-Against-New-York-Attorney-General-Letitia-James.pdf

This black Soros funded AG campaigned on get Trump. "I will be his nightmare", I will target him*.
Very unprofessional for an AG.

Too bad the New York Bar is run by leftists like her, I don't expect anything out of this NY bar that suspended Giuliani over what they said "election lies'

Talking about lawyers and lies. In the George Zimmerman case the black lawyer Benjamin Crump knowingly brought on an imposter who pretended to be late Travvoy Martin's G/F .
Crump is still practicing, latching onto every case where a white murders a black.
Its a case of black people acting in any manner knowing critiquing them amounts to racism. Baiter-in-Chief said "If I had a son he would have looked like Travvoy"

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:52pm On Feb 14
Jack Smith case should explode. There is now info that the Intelligence Community asked foreign spy agencies to spy on 26 trump associates.
The documents were among those Trump ordered declassified and probably took to Mar a Lago.

No wonder they conducted a raid pretending it was national security. And Jack Smith was reined in to convict Trump. The real culprit behind all this is Obama .

After Public and Racket had been told that President Barack Obama’s CIA Director, John Brennan, had identified 26 Trump associates for the Five Eyes to target, a source confirmed that the [intelligence community] had ‘identified [them] as people to “bump,” or make contact with or manipulate. They were targets of our own IC and law enforcement — targets for collection and misinformation,'” the Substacks reported. “Unknown details about the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign and raw intelligence related to the IC’s surveillance of the Trump campaign are in a 10-inch binder that Trump ordered to be declassified at the very end of his term, sources told Public and Racket.”If the top-secret documents exist proving these charges, they are potentially proof that multiple US intelligence officials broke laws against spying and election interference.”

I doubt they got these. Jack Smith is suggesting that there could be secret rooms in the ($18m) Mar a Lag .

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1757590814719443014?s=20

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:05pm On Feb 14
[img][/img]
Obrigardo:

They got nothing.

It's becoming harder an harder to remain buried in Joe Bidens snout.

“The Chinese Communist Party through its surrogate, China Energy Company Limited, or ‘CEFC’ — a CCP-linked Chinese energy conglomerate — successfully sought to infiltrate and compromise Joe Biden and the Obama-Biden White House,” former Biden family business partner-turned-whistleblower Tony Bobulinski said in testimony before House impeachment investigators on Tuesday.
Biden was aware of the CEFC transaction, enabled it, and had a constitutional responsibility and obligation to the American people to shut it down before it began,” Bobulinski said.
Bobulinski said he met with Joe Biden in Los Angeles in May 2017 “multiple times to discuss the broad contours of our business dealings.”

Bobulinski told lawmakers on Tuesday that he was defrauded by the Biden family in July 2017 after Hunter Biden and James Biden demanded CEFC cut out Bobulinski’s businesses, SinoHawk and Oneida holdings, from the deal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:31pm On Feb 14
lexy2014:

I have answered your question. You just don't like my answer. And you have not answered my question!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Feb 14
budaatum:

I have answered your question. You just don't like my answer. And you have not answered my question!

where is the answer to the following?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:38pm On Feb 14
basilico:
You always run away from questions by claiming busy schedules or by delving into irreleavancies. You should not be worried about what anonymous monikers think about your options..This no beauty or intelligence contest. Is a forum to express your opinions, impart wisdom if you have any, listen to others and generally have a blast

I only run away from irrelevant stupid idiots who spew unfounded kraken and ignore evidence and facts. And I don't care what anyone thinks of me on a forum.

What the person I mentioned ignores is, my opinion is not fact and should not be treated as such. And when I post facts they are supported with evidence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) (4029) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.