Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,058 members, 7,866,994 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1712341 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) ... (4191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:53am On Feb 21
Lawd this is better than SNL 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😁😭😭😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:00am On Feb 21
I wonder how these two dumb maga cultists basilico loco and fake pastor olaadegbu are feeling right now!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:01am On Feb 21
When the idiotic GOP caucus was warned that the impeachment stunt against President Biden will blow up in their face and will be one of the cog in the wheels to re-elect him, they were stubborn just as stupid maga cultists are stubborn and unthetered from reality.

Now! what just happened?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:35am On Feb 21
Obrigardo:
I wonder how these two dumb maga cultists basilico loco and fake pastor olaadegbu are feeling right now!

Kraken on 2000 mules.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:48am On Feb 21
JessicaRabbit:

I'm sorry, I can't hear your miserable waffle over the sound of cold reality. The judge ordered Trump to pay nearly $355 million in damages, plus interest, for his fraudulent business practices. The victims of Trump's fraud include the banks that lent him money based on his inflated net worth statements, such as Deutsche Bank, which lost millions of dollars in interest and fees when Trump defaulted on his loans. The insurers that relied on his deflated valuations of his assets to set his premiums, such as Aon, which paid more than $20 million to settle a related investigation by the New York Department of Financial Services. And the taxpayers who were deprived of revenue when Trump claimed tax deductions and credits based on his manipulated financial information.

As for the disclaimer that Trump claims to have in every application, it does NOT absolve him of responsibility or liability for his intentional misrepresentations. The disclaimer, states that the statements are not audited, that they may contain estimates and assumptions, and that others might reach different conclusions about Trump's financial position if they had more information. However, the disclaimer does not give Trump or the Trump Organization license to submit fraudulent and misleading asset valuations to their accountants, lenders, insurers, and tax authorities, as the New York Attorney General's Office argued in its complaint. Moreover, the disclaimer does not negate the fact that Trump signed the statements under penalty of perjury, and that he personally guaranteed some of the loans that he obtained using the statements!

Perhaps you're confusing my honesty with your own selective memory.

Let me remind you that Trump himself lied about Mar-a-Lago when he bought it in 1985. He claimed that it was worth $200 million, when it was actually worth only $25 million. He also lied about his plans to use it as a private residence, when he actually turned it into a club that charged $200,000 in initiation fees.

Soros is a well-known philanthropist and supporter of progressive causes, who has donated to many Democratic candidates and organizations. You have no proof that there is anything illegal or unethical about his contributions to James' campaign, apart from assumptions and speculations. That's the only way you know how to argue. You build up your points based on suggestions and implications as opposed to actual facts that have been confirmed. Moreover, James is not the only one who has pursued legal action against Trump. The Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., has also indicted Trump and his company on criminal tax fraud charges. Are you going to claim that Vance is also Soros funded? Or are you going to admit that Trump is facing serious legal troubles because of his own wrongdoing, not because of some conspiracy?

Is modesty getting the best of you today, basilico? Don't be shy, share your hidden gems of insight! 🤡

A Deutsche Bank employee testified that it's normal to see overvalued properties in loan request forms. He was involved in personally approving at least one loan to Trump. Which was paid back with interest , called him a high value client. An they wanted to do more business.
Show me the testimony of any witness who was defeauded by one *false filing* Not an auditor or data analyst going through the records. One witness in court who relied on Trump statements of account and lod money.
Soros if he is your type of cake, I have no further comments save for wondering where on earth you get your news from. If you said so in some quarters they would teach you to bungee without a rope
I have seen something about his foundation which he used to promote himself by doing a fundraising for veterans. As he put it the foundation had minimal expenses .Compare to the Clinton Global thing with administrative expenses figures. Which was allegedly used to finance Rodham's weddings.

I can surmise your brief here is to whitewash democrats, injecting plain lies doesn't seem odd to you.

Any state body collecting taxes has its own assessor. Every insurance and bank had it's own assessors.
The most intensive medical I underwent was paid for by a life insurance company. They underlying tests were to determine how long I'm likely to live based on my internal and external health status. I could have gone to my doctors, obtained a medical and presented it to them , but no, they have their own medical staff who direct you to their radiologists, labs and so on
I think you see my point. Insurances are in the business of making money and they are way more thorough .
Get a proper life policy today an see what it entails.

Somebody who did not do his job to evaluate Trump taxes should be in jail.
In all every current Trump case is a witch-hunt meant to block his oval office bid.
You can never convince me otherwise. Never.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:06am On Feb 21
Obrigardo:

This guy Smirnov reported his allegations to FBI in 2020. They buried it. It's taken threat of impeachment to disprove his statement and indict him 4 years later.
Did FBI ever confirm Anthony Weiner laptop had 600K emails from Hillary to Clinton, many of which would have been classified and were accessible to Weiner who has no security clearance? Someone claimed that the laptop had photos of child sacrifice, but the FBI will never confirm or deny it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50am On Feb 21
JessicaRabbit:

I'm sorry, I can't hear your miserable waffle over the sound of cold reality. The judge ordered Trump to pay nearly $355 million in damages, plus interest, for his fraudulent business practices. The victims of Trump's fraud include the banks that lent him money based on his inflated net worth statements, such as Deutsche Bank, which lost millions of dollars in interest and fees when Trump defaulted on his loans. The insurers that relied on his deflated valuations of his assets to set his premiums, such as Aon, which paid more than $20 million to settle a related investigation by the New York Department of Financial Services. And the taxpayers who were deprived of revenue when Trump claimed tax deductions and credits based on his manipulated financial information.

As for the disclaimer that Trump claims to have in every application, it does NOT absolve him of responsibility or liability for his intentional misrepresentations. The disclaimer, states that the statements are not audited, that they may contain estimates and assumptions, and that others might reach different conclusions about Trump's financial position if they had more information. However, the disclaimer does not give Trump or the Trump Organization license to submit fraudulent and misleading asset valuations to their accountants, lenders, insurers, and tax authorities, as the New York Attorney General's Office argued in its complaint. Moreover, the disclaimer does not negate the fact that Trump signed the statements under penalty of perjury, and that he personally guaranteed some of the loans that he obtained using the statements!

Perhaps you're confusing my honesty with your own selective memory.

Let me remind you that Trump himself lied about Mar-a-Lago when he bought it in 1985. He claimed that it was worth $200 million, when it was actually worth only $25 million. He also lied about his plans to use it as a private residence, when he actually turned it into a club that charged $200,000 in initiation fees.

Soros is a well-known philanthropist and supporter of progressive causes, who has donated to many Democratic candidates and organizations. You have no proof that there is anything illegal or unethical about his contributions to James' campaign, apart from assumptions and speculations. That's the only way you know how to argue. You build up your points based on suggestions and implications as opposed to actual facts that have been confirmed. Moreover, James is not the only one who has pursued legal action against Trump. The Manhattan district attorney, Cyrus Vance Jr., has also indicted Trump and his company on criminal tax fraud charges. Are you going to claim that Vance is also Soros funded? Or are you going to admit that Trump is facing serious legal troubles because of his own wrongdoing, not because of some conspiracy?

Is modesty getting the best of you today, basilico? Don't be shy, share your hidden gems of insight! 🤡

Now here is a piece that looks at the case from different perceptive.

https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2024/02/21/judge-engorons-retribution-n2635501

Salient points.
Judge structured the case for him to be sole arbiter and retributor.
Judge acknowledge all loans were repaid accordingly.
Judge said they were not remorseful at all hence the hefty fines.

By all means , this case is avery unusual and rarely if ever prosecuted. It is an application of a law to find a way to punish Trump, other business owners in NY 'should not be worried.'
The striking thing was that Engoron suggested that the overvaluations -- the heart of the case -- weren't really a serious offense; it was Trump's refusal to confess error that led Engoron to impose such a draconian penalty
This is a venial sin, not a mortal sin. Defendants did not commit murder or arson. They did not rob a bank at gunpoint. Donald Trump is not Bernard Madoff. Yet, defendants are incapable of admitting the error of their ways. Instead, they adopt a 'See no evil, hear.

The article goes on to list what Soros DA said during her campaign.
If you cease being a democrat mouthpiece the article should be an eye opener.Let there be light.

When it comes to Soros and his globalist ambitions , Trump is his greatest enemy. A minion to take him out permanently is a worthy investment to him.A black one especially who bragged About women like her and jean Carroll get stuff done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:17am On Feb 21
budaatum:

Kraken on 2000 mules.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf

Burisma paid Hunter $83333 monthly.
83333*12= 999,996. $1m annually.
Hunter left Burisma board in.2019.
Explains $5m from 2014 -2019 at $1m annually.
Rocket science? Or just plain genius?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:59am On Feb 21
basilico:

This guy Smirnov reported his allegations to FBI in 2020. They buried it. It's taken threat of impeachment to disprove his statement and indict him 4 years later.

Let me cut through that your bullshit question because i don't like repeating myself to a stubborn maga cultist who should know better.

But you asking about the covering up of Smirnov's allegations is rich. Why don't you explain what allegation was that because I remember Bill Barr was the one who started the inquiry into Hunter Biden because of the Info Smirnov provided, the info we now know came from russian intelligence and the info you've been spamming all of us with on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:00am On Feb 21
basilico:

Burisma paid Hunter $83333 monthly.
83333*12= 999,996. $1m annually.
Hunter left Burisma board in.2019.
Explains $5m from 2014 -2019 at $1m annually.
Rocket science? Or just plain genius?

Damn, you are slow

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:03am On Feb 21
budaatum:

Kraken on 2000 mules.

I noticed how slimey basilico loco just slithered away and kept mum on this.
That boy is one shameless maga ghoul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:33am On Feb 21
Obrigardo:

Let me cut through that your bullshit question because i don't like repeating myself to a stubborn maga cultist who should know better.

But you asking about the covering up of Smirnov's allegations is rich. Why don't you explain what allegation was that because I remember Bill Barr was the one who started the inquiry into Hunter Biden because of the Info Smirnov provided, the info we now know came from russian intelligence and the info you've been spamming all of us with on this forum.

Bill Barr. Yes he had David Weiss investigate Hunter but Weiss will be remembered for absolving the Bidens.
Plea deal failure, now he indicts a whistleblower.
I believe that whistleblower. He said Hunter and Pedo Pete each received $ 5 million in a transaction that would take forever to unravel.
I just broke down how Hunter got his $5m.
Pedo Pete's $5m will also be exposed one day I believe. I think it had to do something with him buying a beach house in cash but the details will be out in full one day. Or proceeds from a book that noone bought.

Infact to pause this matter of the Whistleblower. He was told by the burisma exec that he had 17 recordings 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe.
The FBI has not denied the existence of these recordings. Have they? Do they exist or not? Time will tell.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:24am On Feb 21
DEI. State Department guidance on words to use.
Budaatum loves such directives.
Another he loves is Breast milk from men is as good as from the mother.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:39pm On Feb 21
Leftism is the primitive Ideology for
the CACOTOPIANIZATION of the West.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 6:05pm On Feb 21
basilico:

https://townhall.com/columnists/byronyork/2024/02/21/judge-engorons-retribution-n2635501

Salient points.

By all means , this case is avery unusual and rarely if ever prosecuted. It is an application of a law to find a way to punish Trump, other business owners in NY 'should not be worried.'
The striking thing was that Engoron suggested that the overvaluations -- the heart of the case -- weren't really a serious offense; it was Trump's refusal to confess error that led Engoron to impose such a draconian penalty
This is a venial sin, not a mortal sin. Defendants did not commit murder or arson. They did not rob a bank at gunpoint. Donald Trump is not Bernard Madoff. Yet, defendants are incapable of admitting the error of their ways. Instead, they adopt a 'See no evil, hear.

If you cease being a democrat mouthpiece the article should be an eye opener.Let there be light.

When it comes to Soros and his globalist ambitions , Trump is his greatest enemy. A minion to take him out permanently is a worthy investment to him.A black one especially who bragged About women like her and jean Carroll get stuff done.

You ought to consider researching the topics you select to post about before doing so. It appears that you have a substantial amount of time at your disposal to dedicate to such. The majority of the posts I have encountered from you are either factually inaccurate or lack coherence, such as this one. In my humble opinion, your posts sound nonsensical and bear resemblance to something one might expect from a paid shill.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:50pm On Feb 21
DaHighLife:

You ought to consider researching the topics you select to post about before doing so. It appears that you have a substantial amount of time at your disposal to dedicate to such. The majority of the posts I have encountered from you are either factually inaccurate or lack coherence, such as this one. In my humble opinion, your posts sound nonsensical and bear resemblance to something one might expect from a paid shill.

Or from a 2000 qanon kraken ignorant mule drunk on covfefe, considering no one pays him for his constant pointless drivel.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 7:09pm On Feb 21
DaHighLife:

Corn pop isa ah bad dude kikikikikikiki ya donkey ijebos ye. Kikikkkikki.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:59pm On Feb 21
basilico:

A Deutsche Bank employee testified that it's normal to see overvalued properties in loan request forms. He was involved in personally approving at least one loan to Trump. Which was paid back with interest , called him a high value client. An they wanted to do more business.
Show me the testimony of any witness who was defeauded by one *false filing* Not an auditor or data analyst going through the records. One witness in court who relied on Trump statements of account and lod money.
Soros if he is your type of cake, I have no further comments save for wondering where on earth you get your news from. If you said so in some quarters they would teach you to bungee without a rope
I have seen something about his foundation which he used to promote himself by doing a fundraising for veterans. As he put it the foundation had minimal expenses .Compare to the Clinton Global thing with administrative expenses figures. Which was allegedly used to finance Rodham's weddings.

I can surmise your brief here is to whitewash democrats, injecting plain lies doesn't seem odd to you.

Any state body collecting taxes has its own assessor. Every insurance and bank had it's own assessors.
The most intensive medical I underwent was paid for by a life insurance company. They underlying tests were to determine how long I'm likely to live based on my internal and external health status. I could have gone to my doctors, obtained a medical and presented it to them , but no, they have their own medical staff who direct you to their radiologists, labs and so on
I think you see my point. Insurances are in the business of making money and they are way more thorough .
Get a proper life policy today an see what it entails.

Somebody who did not do his job to evaluate Trump taxes should be in jail.
In all every current Trump case is a witch-hunt meant to block his oval office bid.
You can never convince me otherwise. Never.

I should have awarded you points for your passionate rants, but I'm really not interested in you enlightening me about your frustrations.

I also see you are having hallucinations about the Clinton Foundation and its charitable work. You imply that the foundation was a slush fund for the Clintons and their cronies, and that it had high administrative expenses. But the facts tell a different story. The Clinton Foundation is an operating foundation, meaning that it conducts most of its charitable activities directly, rather than just giving grants to other organizations. According to an independent analysis by the Center for High Impact Philanthropy, about 89 percent of its funding went to charity. The foundation has also been rated highly by various watchdogs, such as Charity Navigator and GuideStar, for its transparency and accountability. The foundation's work has improved the lives of millions of people around the world, especially in the areas of health, education, and economic development.

Your suggestion that because state bodies, banks, and insurance companies have their own assessors, they are somehow immune to fraud and deception, only lends credence to your naive and simplistic understanding of how taxes and insurance work. Assessors are not infallible, and they can be misled, bribed, or pressured by powerful interests. That's why there are laws and regulations that require accurate reporting and disclosure of financial information, and that's why there are audits and investigations to ensure compliance. Trump and his company violated those laws and regulations, and they were caught and punished. It's not a witch-hunt, it's justice. I get it, champ. You have opinions, but they're about as flexible as a rusted nail. And here's the kicker: being right isn't a participation trophy you get for clinging to the same beliefs since the Stone Age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21
basilico:

Salient points.

At any rate, it's nice to see that you're effectively destroying any little credibility you have left on this topic by continuously quoting from Townhall -- the sensationalists' wet dream. Anybody with a little respect for intellectual honesty would take everything written on that website with a grain of salt, or maybe a whole salt shaker. And I think Byron York (the gentleman who wrote the article you cited), is missing the point of the case and the ruling by a country mile. The case is not about whether Trump overvalued his assets or not, but whether he did so fraudulently and intentionally to deceive lenders, investors, and tax authorities. The judge found that he did, and that he did it repeatedly and systematically over many years.

The rest of your post is nothing more than the trademark basilico debate strategy of finding conspiracies in the most mundane things. You are actually living proof that any bum can connect any two dots, no matter how far apart they are, as long as you have enough duct tape and paranoia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 8:08pm On Feb 21
DaHighLife:

I think he tries to weave a logical argument, but often ends up with a tapestry of nonsensical threads, sprinkled with emotional outbursts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:25pm On Feb 21
JessicaRabbit:

I think he tries to weave a logical argument, but often ends up with a tapestry of nonsensical threads, sprinkled with emotional outbursts.

Basically, maga can't reason.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 11:28pm On Feb 21
@basilico

I didn't fail to notice that you carefully avoided these questions. But perhaps I should give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you truly and honestly missed them. In any case, here they are again:

JessicaRabbit:

Here's some questions for you to answer, if you aren't intellectually dishonest:

(1) How does the fact that Jean Carroll has written about her experiences and encounters with various men (including Trump), invalidate her accusations against Trump?

(2) Do you think it is right for you to make assumptions about people's personal lives based on a single event?

(3) Have you ever stopped to consider the fact that sexual assault survivors' responses and coping mechanisms are diverse and cannot be generalized?

(4) How does Carroll's decision to wear, or not to wear the dress, invalidate her accusations against Trump?

(5) As a writer and advice columnist, Carroll has covered a wide range of topics beyond sex. You don't think you're grossly oversimplifying her work by saying her "interviews were "always about sex, anal sex, lessons from 'My Dog.'"?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:01am On Feb 22
DaHighLife:

Any one thing factually incorrect? It appears you blindly believe every anti Trump action.
Well I don't. I can carefully see the BS by Biden, DOJ and fellow leftists to know
it's a well coordinated farce.
There are countless examples of massive deception esp since Trump won 2016. Gaslighting is the order of the day, what you see didn't happen. Like CNN reporter saying it's a mostly peaceful protest whike a building burns in the background. Like Jan 6 was worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11. The Russians helped Trump win. Asking Zelensky to investigate Burisma is election interference worthy of impeachment. The border is most secure. A border wall will interfere with butterflies migration .No evidence of Biden corruption. Trump removed a bust of Churchill from the oval office. Ivermectin is a horse paste.Men can get pregnant and they can produce breast milk.COVID is zoonotic. You will not contract COVID if you are vaccinated ISIS is a JV team that wrenched territory the size of England.
I use this place to preserve links I find interesting lest you forget. I'm not zombified.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:16am On Feb 22
JessicaRabbit:
@basilico

I didn't fail to notice that you carefully avoided these questions. But perhaps I should give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that you truly and honestly missed them. In any case, here they are again:

You ask for proof as if I'm an investigator.
I know Mitchell Obama is a woman despite me not having seen her genitals.
A supreme court female judge can't define a woman because she is not a biologist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 4:04am On Feb 22
basilico:

Any one thing factually incorrect? It appears you blindly believe every anti Trump action.
Well I don't. I can carefully see the BS by Biden, DOJ and fellow leftists to know
it's a well coordinated farce.
There are countless examples of massive deception esp since Trump won 2016. Gaslighting is the order of the day, what you see didn't happen. Like CNN reporter saying it's a mostly peaceful protest whike a building burns in the background. Like Jan 6 was worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11. The Russians helped Trump win. Asking Zelensky to investigate Burisma is election interference worthy of impeachment. The border is most secure. A border wall will interfere with butterflies migration .No evidence of Biden corruption. Trump removed a bust of Churchill from the oval office. Ivermectin is a horse paste.Men can get pregnant and they can produce breast milk.COVID is zoonotic. You will not contract COVID if you are vaccinated ISIS is a JV team that wrenched territory the size of England.
I use this place to preserve links I find interesting lest you forget. I'm not zombified.

Do I truly need to do this again? These instances are merely a couple of examples gleaned from the limited number of your posts that I've read.

Initially, there was a discussion about Juries wherein the comprehension of their function and the distinct standards of proof requisite for different types of juries seemed lacking. This confusion between a grand jury and a civil trial jury highlights your fundamental misunderstanding of the workings of the US court system.

Furthermore, your assertions in the post I commented on appear to be contradicted by the very article you provided. It was not Judge Engeron who structured the case, but rather the prosecutors. Consequently, he was obligated to abide by the laws set forth. The prosecutors sought an "equitable remedy", aiming to recover what they perceived as the fraudulent gains Trump acquired. This determination, by law, fell under the purview of the judge, not a jury. Thus, your interpretation of the article appears flawed.

Based on what I have observed here, engaging in a back and forth with you wouldn't be fruitful nor productive. And with regard to your persistent reliance on 'common sense,' it's important to acknowledge that while common sense indeed has significant value, it can't replace expertise, particularly in evaluating complex sunjects. I urge you to familiarize yourself with the 'common sense' fallacy and to read Judge Engeron's ruling for a more informed perspective. I would assume you would also believe constructive discussion is best approached from a foundation of knowledge. Cheerio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 6:52am On Feb 22
basilico:

You ask for proof as if I'm an investigator.
I know Mitchell Obama is a woman despite me not having seen her genitals.
A supreme court female judge can't define a woman because she is not a biologist.

I'm not asking for proof, I'm asking for logic. I recommend that you look up the difference because you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between the two. You can provide neither proof nor logic to support your claims, and that's why you easily resort to cheap strawmen attacks, like responding to my post as if I ever claimed that a supreme court female judge can define a woman, when I never did.

Intellectual dishonesty is a cancer on productive discourse, and you have made yourself its' willing carrier.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:33am On Feb 22
DaHighLife:

Do I truly need to do this again? These instances are merely a couple of examples gleaned from the limited number of your posts that I've read.

Initially, there was a discussion about Juries wherein the comprehension of their function and the distinct standards of proof requisite for different types of juries seemed lacking. This confusion between a grand jury and a civil trial jury highlights your fundamental misunderstanding of the workings of the US court system.

Furthermore, your assertions in the post I commented on appear to be contradicted by the very article you provided. It was not Judge Engeron who structured the case, but rather the prosecutors. Consequently, he was obligated to abide by the laws set forth. The prosecutors sought an "equitable remedy", aiming to recover what they perceived as the fraudulent gains Trump acquired. This determination, by law, fell under the purview of the judge, not a jury. Thus, your interpretation of the article appears flawed.

Based on what I have observed here, engaging in a back and forth with you wouldn't be fruitful nor productive. And with regard to your persistent reliance on 'common sense,' it's important to acknowledge that while common sense indeed has significant value, it can't replace expertise, particularly in evaluating complex sunjects. I urge you to familiarize yourself with the 'common sense' fallacy and to read Judge Engeron's ruling for a more informed perspective. I would assume you would also believe constructive discussion is best approached from a foundation of knowledge. Cheerio.

All boils down to sources..I usually try and quote my sourcesFor future reference.
I only need one answer from you.
Name one or two credible sources .
Or just one that you deem credible.
I won't laugh you out of town.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:36am On Feb 22
JessicaRabbit:

I'm not asking for proof, I'm asking for logic. I recommend that you look up the difference because you seem to have a hard time distinguishing between the two. You can provide neither proof nor logic to support your claims, and that's why you easily resort to cheap strawmen attacks, like responding to my post as if I ever claimed that a supreme court female judge can define a woman, when I never did.

Intellectual dishonesty is a cancer on productive discourse, and you have made yourself its' willing carrier.

I use logic to determine my conclusions.
I also need one credible source according to you .Or better still One credible journalist from any media house.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:31am On Feb 22
Jessicarabbit and dahighlife. While I'm waiting for your credible sources Is this a credible source of Biden corruption?

https://dailycaller.com/2024/02/21/james-biden-story-china-deal/

NB
Dailycaller co-founded by Tucker Carlson
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:12am On Feb 22
basilico:

Bill Barr. Yes he had David Weiss investigate Hunter but Weiss will be remembered for absolving the Bidens.
Plea deal failure, now he indicts a whistleblower.
I believe that whistleblower. He said Hunter and Pedo Pete each received $ 5 million in a transaction that would take forever to unravel.
I just broke down how Hunter got his $5m.
Pedo Pete's $5m will also be exposed one day I believe. I think it had to do something with him buying a beach house in cash but the details will be out in full one day. Or proceeds from a book that noone bought.

Infact to pause this matter of the Whistleblower. He was told by the burisma exec that he had 17 recordings 15 with Hunter and 2 with Joe.
The FBI has not denied the existence of these recordings. Have they? Do they exist or not? Time will tell.

This same David Weiss who just indicted this Smirnov guy. Did you read the scathing indictment at all?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:00am On Feb 22
Obrigardo:

This same David Weiss who just indicted this Smirnov guy. Did you read the scathing indictment at all?

Yes David Weiss was appointed by AG Bill Bar to investigate the criminal family.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JessicaRabbit(f): 11:27am On Feb 22
basilico:

I use logic to determine my conclusions.
I also need one credible source according to you .Or better still One credible journalist from any media house.

You refused to answer my questions, and now you want me to oblige you? It seems you've forgotten how this discussion started and which party has the burden of proof here? You're not a serious debater.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4029) (4030) (4031) (4032) (4033) (4034) (4035) ... (4191) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Hyperchi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.