Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590548 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2018
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:27am On Aug 11, 2018
Tunmise100:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Insanity is definitely ingrained in the genome of your bloodline. Take down that bullsh1t mooroon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Tunmise100:
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Where did you get your junk from ?. You are afflicted with the same disease Stanech have. Find a cure for your disease before it consume you. Look at the garbage you just posted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 7:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Where did you get your junk from ?. You are afflicted with the same disease Stanech have. Find a cure for your disease before it consume you. Look at the garbage you just posted.

Thats the FACT. At this time of Obama's presidency that was his record.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hammed71(m): 7:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Guys hwfa una don't collect pvc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:26am On Aug 11, 2018
Tunmise100:

I don't know where you get your half baked education from. Obama inherited a Depression from George W due to Iraq and Afghanistan wars. America was losing 700. 000 jobs monthly towards the end of W presidency in 2008. All the Blue Chips company were going bankruptcy and the America motor companies ( GM, Ford and Chrysler ) were in bad shape. The Down Jones was 6.000 points and all economic indexes in America were down. Obama came in with Democratic Congress and put in a strategic plan and he stemmed the depression and grew the economy.by creating up to 20 million jobs in 8 years. He saved the American car manufacturers and Dow Jones came up to 18.400 points that he left for Trump. Trump inherited a very good economy from Obama which he's building upon. That's the main fact but for a guy who knows absolutely nothing about economics in America towing the KLAN junk is not surprising. This kind of garbage would not help you in life especially if you find yourself schooling in America. Google what I told you and find out the truth by yourself instead of parroting junk from right wing racist Obama hating blog. If I and tens of millions Americans of color hates Trump for his many follies, what do you know about him from your Nigeria that makes you think he loves a guy like you. You just come here and post some garbage you pick up on Fake and Racist Faux News. This wouldn't be of help to you in your life if what you told me about you coming to America to study. You can take my advice or not, it's your life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2018
LordReed:

ROFLMFAO! How does one even begin answer this mass of ramblings? If you lie with dogs you get up with fleas, you associated yourself with airhead Trump praise singers and I assumed you are one of them.

Trolling adds nothing to the worth of a person's life. Denigrating others and their opinions doesn't make your position clearer, rather it shows us who you really are.

Those of us in the Foreign section of NL know and respect Appleyard for his always objective comments, so, nice try!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2018
Tunmise100:

THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY AMERICA EVER FACED IS BROKEN
It is a conspiracy you never heard about. Somehow, (no one will say how) the Dems had a law in place that made it illegal for elections to be audited. The law was so stark that even the RNC could be brought up on criminal charges for investigating election fraud, for an infraction as small as a poll worker asking for ID in a "blue state". THAT is how Democrats got away with having illegals vote, the dead vote, and all the other crap. 2018 is the first time in 36 years the Dems will face an election where them stealing it can be studied and prosecuted. And when they lose, rather than say the real reason - they can't get away with fraud anymore, - they'll claim they lost because of the Russians.

The report, with all the details follows below. California was never a blue state, and rather than lose the whole deal Dems wanted to split California up when this law was un-done in January 2018 by none other than an Obama appointed judge.

What could keep such a law out of the MSM, with the RNC being silent about it also for 36 years? Blackmail? WHO was blackmailed to stay shut up about this, and let it happen?

This is all real folks, here is the report:
BLOCKBUSTER: THERE WAS A 36 YEAR LAW IN PLACE BANNING THE AUDITING OF ELECTION THEFT. IT HAS BEEN LIFTED

I just found this out and figured out what it means.

Here is the skinny version: Ever since 1982 it has been illegal for any Republican, citizen or candidate or in any other form, to audit elections, and that is why it never happened despite all of alt media knowing the elections were rigged. This allowed the dead, stray dogs, busloads of repeat paid voters AND ILLEGALS to vote, and Republicans could do nothing to stop it. This is why in the latest Georgia primary, there was a district with a total of 276 registered voters that cast 670 ballots and no investigation was done, despite it being obvious there was vote fraud. However, an Obama appointed judge overturned this law in January of 2018. I guess Obama was good for something then.

In addition to this, Republicans were blocked, by law, from ever investigating any election where Democrats won, where even egregious anomalies occurred (such as more people voting than existed.) This happened lots in 2016. Republicans could not investigate voting machines toggling votes either. They could not investigate illegals voting. They were blocked by law from following busloads of fraudulent voters from polling place to polling place. And the Democrats took advantage of this and rigged the sh*t OUT OF EVERYTHING. That's why Hillary knew she won, and she knew she'd never get caught stealing it because any investigation was against the law. She knew her theft would not be looked into, conducted rigging that was horrific beyond belief, and could not believe she lost despite everything done to assure a perfect theft.

GUESS WHAT? NOW YOU CAN GO TO THE POLLS AND DO YOUR OWN EXIT POLLING. YOU COULD NOT DO THIS IN 2016.
And THAT is precisely why the tech left has moved to shut down conservatives on social media - they want to prevent conservatives from networking and figuring out precisely how and where elections were stolen.

GOOD NEWS: they had their butts handed to them in the recent special elections, so enough was done already to prevent another despicable vote rig. I would not count on this working for the full mid terms however, people, individuals, have to get out and follow buses, ask for ID, and watch the votes get counted. You could not do that before, NOW YOU CAN. And in any legit system, you had damn well better be able to. Howcome that was not allowed for the last 30 plus years?

MY COMMENT: You mean to tell me the Democrats were totally free to commit any level of vote fraud they wanted for 36 years, and CNN never said a damn thing??!!??

HA HA HA, SUCKERBERG AND THE REST OF THE TECH LEFT IS SHITTING BRICKS NOW THAT ELECTIONS CAN BE AUDITED, THEY KNOW THEY ARE TOAST. SO BAN EVERYONE SO THEY CAN'T NETWORK AND SOLVE A STOLEN ELECTION, NOW THAT IT IS ALLOWED FOR PEOPLE TO DO THAT AGAIN.

I never knew there was a law that allowed Dems to rig whatever they wanted. How the heck did this stay so well buried?

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/09/rnc-ballot-security-consent-decree-328995

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
mojeer678:

Trolling adds nothing to the worth of a person's life. Denigrating others and their opinions doesn't make your position clearer, rather it shows us who you really are.

Those of us in the Foreign section of NL know and respect Appleyard for his always objective comments, so, nice try!

This is rich coming from a master troller himself. Anyway it's not surprising you'd see my statements as trolling since that is all you seem to do around here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
mojeer678:

How day brother...Long time no see. I have learned to let sleeping dogs lie. May be you should do the same, lest thou be like them. cool By the way, where is my lady, Missy89? cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Missy89(f): 4:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Appleyard:

How day brother...Long time no see. I have learned to let sleeping dogs lie. May be you should do the same, lest thou be like them. cool By the way, where is my lady, Missy89? cheesy

Observation mode cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
So True. lol

The baby's mouth looks exactly like CROOKED HILARY when she lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Stephen Miller is rolling out the most racist immigration policies since the establishment of the USA, folks the mid term will be a make or mar affair for this country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tunmise100:
So True. lol

The baby's mouth looks exactly like CROOKED HILARY when she lost.
Back in the Windy city. I told you couple days ago you are having the same mental affliction that Stanech is dealing with. Putting out junk won't be of help to you in your life. If you want to deal in perpetual misery like your fellow Klan worshippers on Nairaland, that's your course in life. School is opening in about two weeks in America and the People at Peay State University will be waiting for you but i know you are a liar just like the racist pig you worship. A guy being given pocket money by his parents in Nigeria spouting junk on Nairaland because he can hustle for N200 to buy data. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
Stephen Miller is rolling out the most racist immigration policies since the establishment of the USA, folks the mid term will be a make or mar affair for this country.
The Klans and the White Nationalists are holding rallies at Lafayette and Freedom Parks across the White House as I type paying undiluted homage to the Racist in Chief. Bunch of degenerates with 2nd grade education. KKK fan boys, your racists lords are showing their true color. They need bunch of brain dead from nairaland to come and clean their wet a*sses.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omarrossa said there's a tape of the vile racist using the N word. Will pay anything to hear that tape and that will accelerate the departure of the 72 year old demented bigot. One way or the other, the tape will come out and i am salivating because Nov 6 is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abbeybailey:
i am salivating because Nov 6 is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming.

Trump star replicated 50 times by anonymous prankster
Someone had impressive replica stars that looked absolutely real printed up on adhesive vinyl, and then put them onto the walk of fame with top notch professional quality workmanship. They looked so real they initially fooled the groundskeepers, who knew they did not belong there only because they knew where Trump's star was supposed to be, that it had been destroyed, and because no one has 50 stars. One for each state I guess . .

The work was done by an anonymous street artist who painstakingly did the graphics and paid $1000 to have them printed. The quality was high enough to survive being walked on and still look good after 10 years. Obviously they won't be permitted to stay, and workers, saying they did not want the walk vandalized in more locations have started to remove them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Appleyard:

Right on! cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
mojeer678:

Trump star replicated 50 times by anonymous prankster
Someone had impressive replica stars that looked absolutely real printed up on adhesive vinyl, and then put them onto the walk of fame with top notch professional quality workmanship. They looked so real they initially fooled the groundskeepers, who knew they did not belong there only because they knew where Trump's star was supposed to be, that it had been destroyed, and because no one has 50 stars. One for each state I guess . .

The work was done by an anonymous street artist who painstakingly did the graphics and paid $1000 to have them printed. The quality was high enough to survive being walked on and still look good after 10 years. Obviously they won't be permitted to stay, and workers, saying they did not want the walk vandalized in more locations have started to remove them
KKK fanboy also known as Bus conductor, who the hell care about Hollywood walk of shame. I couldn't give a damn about that. The KKK and the White Nationalists you and your fellow mental dwarfs idolize are marching on Freedom and Lafayette Parks across from the WH to show massive support for the Chief Racist in the W H. Cave idioooit telling me about Walk of shame. Go back into your cave where mosquitoes and rats are waiting for your poor a*s.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
Missy89:

Observation mode cool

Wow!cool Always good to here from you. You just disappeared into thin air.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Omarrossa said there's a tape of the vile racist using the N word. Will pay anything to hear that tape and that will accelerate the departure of the 72 year old demented bigot. One way or the other, the tape will come out and i am salivating because Nov 6 is around the corner and the Blue Tsunami will be overwhelming.
So are you done listening to the tape grin Even the fake news media ain't buying her crappy story...she's has been thrown under the bus....just another disgruntled opportunist. The saying is true, "Hell has no fury than a scorned woman"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
obixcel:
So are you done listening to the tape grin Even the fake news media ain't buying her crappy story...she's has been thrown under the bus....just another disgruntled opportunist. The saying is true, "Hell has no fury than a scorned woman"
KKK fan boy from the Cave, I saw the Klans and Aryan members yesterday across the Parks from the White House paying undiluted homage to the Racist in Chief. Surprised you and your fellow cave skunks were not there distributing water to them. More tapes of the racist will eventually come out. There's a reason 50% of Americans believe that the Orange pig is a racist according to the Quinnipiac poll. Meanwhile, keep hallucinating while Director Mueller is preparing his subpoena. It's gonna be very interesting Fall in America with the Midterm coming up on Nov 6. Someone Chia Pet hair is falling off as we speak.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Funny Stephen Miller is a 4th gen immigrant. Some of the policies he is pushing would have stopped his family from immigrating to the US.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordReed:

Funny Stephen Miller is a 4th gen immigrant. Some of the policies he is pushing would have stopped his family from immigrating to the US.
As much hatred as I have for Stephen Miller, the main culprit here is the Chief Racist himself. Miller is powerless without the Orange pig. Trump's four children out of his five children were born by his immigrant wives. His mother came to America illegally in 1929 from Scotland while his Grandfather came from Germany. His in law got accelerated citizenship through chain migration which he was railing about. Trump is the worst charlatan and karma will soon catch up with him.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
As much hatred as I have for Stephen Miller, the main culprit here is the Chief Racist himself. Miller is powerless without the Orange pig. Trump's four children out of his five children were born by his immigrant wives. His mother came to America illegally in 1929 from Scotland while his Grandfather came from Germany. His in law got accelerated citizenship through chain migration which he was railing about. Trump is the worst charlatan and karma will soon catch up with him.

That's true Miller won't have had power without someone like Trump but even Trump seems to be oblivious of the depth of the moves Miller is making or maybe he even knows but doesn't care that Miller is insinuating his people into various agencies to carry out this immigration policies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordReed:

That's true Miller won't have had power without someone like Trump but even Trump seems to be oblivious of the depth of the moves Miller is making or maybe he even knows but doesn't care that Miller is insinuating his people into various agencies to carry out this immigration policies.
Trump is aware of all the moves. Trump is carrying the ball for the racists and white nationalists in America. There's no doubt about it. Trump knew that Miller is a vicious racist in the mode of David Duke, Laura Ingraham, Pat Buchanan and so many. It's good that Americans are seeing them for what they're. How do you want to turn America which her strength is from her diversity to a mainly Caucasian country ?. They are bunch of racists who loathes anyone that's not white.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2018
JUST IN: Agent Peter Strzok fired from the FBI...According to the POTUS, "the list of bad players in the FBI and DOJ gets longer and longer"
STRZOK'S ATTORNEY: " The decision to fire Special Agent Strzok is not only a departure from typical bureau practice, but also contradicts Director Wray's testimony to Congress and his assurances that the FBI intended to follow its regular process in this and all personnel matters"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
obixcel:
JUST IN: Agent Peter Strzok fired from the FBI...According to the POTUS, "the list of bad players in the FBI and DOJ gets longer and longer"
Congrats, Americans will fire Trampy soon and it will be a glorious days for America and all Americans including yours truly. Meanwhile, how do you enjoy the Klan rallies yesterday in DC and Charlottesville?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Congrats, Americans will fire Trampy soon and it will be a glorious days for America and all Americans including yours truly. Meanwhile, how do you enjoy the Klan rallies yesterday in DC and Charlottesville?.

I just heard a part of the Omarosa recording with Trump, the guy is a fůcking pussy. He couldn't own that he knew Omarosa was being fired then acted like he regretted it. SMH, such a fućking pussy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordReed:

I just heard a part of the Omarosa recording with Trump, the guy is a fůcking pussy. He couldn't own that he knew Omarosa was being fired then acted like he regretted it. SMH, such a fućking pussy.
You do not expect better from the sleazy guy. Now that Omarrossa is out spilling on him, Trump went back to his racism of calling Blacks dumb and low life. Those particular words emanated from Slavery time and Jim Crow era. The good thing is that omarosa is not backing up and many more tapes are yet to come out including where Trump used the N word during the Apprentice Show. Just want the pig to go away from our National discuss.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2018
obixcel:
STRZOK'S ATTORNEY: " The decision to fire Special Agent Strzok is not only a departure from typical bureau practice, but also contradicts Director Wray's testimony to Congress and his assurances that the FBI intended to follow its regular process in this and all personnel matters"

The swamp is going down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
LordReed:

You keep latching at straws, scrapping the bottom of the pot. Ask yourself in the first place, Was the act of recording legal? OR didn't it violate national security? Should White House employees act in that manner? What if it was a Democrat that was President, would you have accepted that kind of treatment done to him or her? But I don't think you care so much about that either, since anything to use to thrash or smear Trump is up for grabs and acceptable to you and your fellow sheep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.