Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1588243 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:44pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

I should be asking if you are Okay

Mr Miller from the state dept did not clarify that it was an embassy yet you claimed it was an embassy

Why do you carry banners for terror sponsors and terrorists

ijebos : Its an embassy

US official: The status of that facility is something that we continue to assess.

Who is the low IQ terrorist sympathizer

I claim it is an Embassy.
You claim it wasn't an Embassy because of the US assessment.
The US Assessment is that they are still accessing.

Maybe you are stuck on the word assessment.
Assessment means they have not decided either way.
So, since you said the US said it wasn't an Embassy. You are wrong. Again.

Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:48pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Lol.

They are assessing the situation when the event just happened. You claim? Why are you claiming? Prove your claim then. The US did not say it was the embassy, raumdeuter follows that, you on the other hand says its the embassy so they burden of proof is on you.

Prove your claim must foolish guy, obviously most foolish guy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:50pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Lol.

Harvard wouldn't even accept you as a token Nigger. You are too foolish Hahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:51pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Everyone posting on this thread knows you are the most foolish poster on here.

A person who chose to believe terror organizations

It's quite easy. I'm going to save this post. And when the US finishes it's "assessment", maybe months down the line when everything has died down (which seems to be their goal). I'll quote this for you. And we can determine definitely who the fool is. 100% sure it is you. Looking forward to it.

This is the problem with Republicans. Most of their voters are uneducated/undereducated. Case in point.
Unfortunately this time, they are trying to get us into another war on the behest of Israel, that will kill more American troops.
And of course those troops will most likely be Republicans, because Republicans are uneducated/undereducated so their children join the military.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:52pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Lol.

Ijebos : Its an embassy
raun : Its not an embassy
US official: The status of that facility is something that we continue to assess.

Did Mr Miller say it was an embassy? He did not
yet ijebos is claiming its an embassy where a US official who has all the information told us he couldnt confirm
but the foolish ijebos could confirm its an embassy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:53pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

It's quite easy. I'm going to save this post. And when the US finishes it's "assessment", maybe months down the line when everything has died down (which seems to be their goal). I'll quote this for you. And we can determine definitely who the fool is. 100% sure it is you. Looking forward to it.

This is the problem with Republicans. Most of their voters are uneducated/undereducated. Case in point.
Unfortunately this time, they are trying to get us into another war on the behest of Israel, that will kill more American troops.
And of course those troops will most likely be Republicans, because Republicans are uneducated/undereducated so their children join the military.

The typical liberal who likes to blow smoke up their own asss

Not everyone is insecure to be bragging about what they did, what they have, where they ate etc to faceless people on the internet
That is for infants and grown men with arrested development

If you think you need to prove yourself to faceless people on the web because you are insecure then you are worse than a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:53pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Save face nigger. Hahaha Niggering is a full time job for you. 🤣 Now you are Hamas Nigger. So low

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:56pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Not everyone is insecure t be bragging about what they did, what they have, where they ate etc

He is approaching Golden Jubilee. But he is a typical progressive who thinks he is Gen-z. Ijebosb is a clown show 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:57pm On Apr 16
bemeruca:

He is approaching Golden Jubilee. But he is a typical progressive who thinks he is Gen-z. Ijebosb is a clown show 🤣

Its called arrested development

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:59pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Its called arrested development

🤣 Peter Pan syndrome
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:04pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Not everyone is insecure to be bragging about what they did, what they have, where they ate etc to faceless people on the internet

The typical liberal who is educated and who gives more to the economy than takes. Yeah, Blue states or liberals pay for most of the washed Red States or conservatives. Yet, the idiots(conservatives) are the ones always calling everyone else stupid because they are insecure.

You tried to make an argument that the US says the building wasn't an Embassy. I proved to you that's not what they said. And the reason they haven't finished their "assessment" should be easy for anyone with an iota of a mind. SO instead of admitting you were wrong. You started the "terroristic lover" nonsense.

I find that shit insulting and disrespectful. Esp. being a black man in the US. It's the same shit your idiotic Republican party did to Obama when he was president because he ws black. You're trading in racist tropes. And probably too uneducated/undereducated to know better.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Apr 16
bemeruca:

🤣 Peter Pan syndrome

The day I was shocked was when he was crying and wailing that buuda didn't join him to fight his enemies and continues to be civil with them
His low IQ self cannot understand simply why everyone doesn't join him and take off shirt to be fighting internet monikers

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

The typical liberal who is educated and who gives more to the economy than takes. Yeah, Blue states or liberals pay for most of the washed Red States or conservatives. Yet, the idiots(conservatives) are the ones always calling everyone else stupid because they are insecure.

You tried to make an argument that the US says the building wasn't an Embassy. I proved to you that's not what they said. And the reason they haven't finished their "assessment" should be easy for anyone with an iota of a mind. SO instead of admitting you were wrong. You started the "terroristic lover" nonsense.

I find that shit insulting and disrespectful. Esp. being a black man in the US. It's the same shit your idiotic Republican party did to Obama when he was president because he ws black. You're trading in racist tropes. And probably too uneducated/undereducated to know better.

Can someone be more incoherent?

From Damascus embassy to Obama to racism to fox news to black president to liberal gives money.

Are you retarddedd? You seem to have personal issues, Have you seen a therapist lately? You need to be on medications
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:07pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

The day I was shocked was when he was crying and wailing that buuda didn't join him to fight his enemies and continues to be civil with them
His low IQ self cannot understand simply why you dont take off shirt to be fighting internet monikers

Laugh Wan kill me then. I felt pity for budaatum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:09pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

His low IQ self cannot understand simply why you dont take off shirt to be fighting internet monikers

Of course you were shocked, because all the people who agree with you are degenerates (Mr. Always wrong Basilico, and the Liar incarnate himself Bemeruca). Now ask yourself why you are loved by degenerates.
Ask yourself why you count a person who lies about being in the US and hacks people's accounts an online friend of yours.

Some may call that insecurity or arrested development.

Frankly, I like my friends not to be liars and criminals. And if I find that I am surrounding myself with such people, I may wonder why.

But I'm also not undereducated.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:10pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

The problem is you claim it was an embassy, Raumdeuter claim it was not that the US did not say that. Are you confused by your own words? Or you should be studied for your idiocy. You are so dumb words can't even explain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:11pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

From Damascus embassy to Obama to racism to fox news to black president to liberal gives money.

Are you retarddedd? You seem to have personal issues, Have you seen a therapist lately? You need to be on medications

Now you see what I saw the very first time he posted on this thread 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:12pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

I understand that post may be difficult for the undereducated. Have you tried going to school? May help.
I am not dumbing down my writing so you can understand.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:12pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Of course you were shocked, because all the people who agree with you are degenerates. Now ask yourself why you are loved by degenerates.
Ask yourself why you count a person who lies about being in the US and hacks people's accounts a online friend of yours.

Frankly, I like my friends not to be liars and criminals. And if I find that I am surrounding myself with such people, I may wonder why.

Says Hamas Nigger 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:13pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Of course you were shocked, because all the people who agree with you are degenerates. Now ask yourself why you are loved by degenerates.
Ask yourself why you count a person who lies about being in the US and hacks people's accounts a online friend of yours.

Why is buuda not joining me to fight (Insert tears)

How old are you? For someone who has a friend with kids preparing for college, while you are begging people to join you in fights with internet monikers. Your friends 17yr old kids wont even do that. but their dad's friend is wailing about what 17yr olds would consider childish

If you give them options those 17yr olds will call you a degenerate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:15pm On Apr 16
bemeruca:

Now you see what I saw the very first time he posted on this thread 🤣🤣

I have never seen anyone that retardded
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:15pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

How old are you? For someone who has a friend with kids preparing for college, while you are begging people to join you in fights with internet monikers. Your friends 17yr old kids wont even do that. but their dad's friend is wailing about what 17yr olds would consider childish

Hahahaha please hold back. I like this clown. Don't make IjeBosb leave this thread
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:18pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

I want this place to succeed as a place for Nigerians to gather and discuss things. And believe that as a community we could police the thread ourselves. By communicating with degenerates it denigrates the thread. And by enabling users who denigrate the thread you enable them to continue. And just as I made the point, Bemeruca came back to post links to hack people's accounts. I guess I was right.

I know it's a lot of words that you may not understand. When you lie with dogs you wake up with fleas.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:19pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

I understand that post may be difficult for the undereducated. Have you tried going to school? May help.
I am not dumbing down my writing so you can understand.

Everyone is poor, everyone is uneducated, everyone is low IQ

It is so stupid. LOL

No one who is not a morron wont be crying all over the thread

That's why Liberalism is a mental disease
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:20pm On Apr 16
I am sure Raumdeuter has filed his taxes... Because of hamas and terrorists in the middle east, you want to tell us how you pay for our daily bread 🤣

This thread is the only reason I visit this website 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:21pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

Everyone is poor, everyone is uneducated, everyone is low IQ

It is so stupid. LOL

No one who is not a morron wont be crying all over the thread

That's why Liberalism is a mental disease

Use your words properly. Some people are not everyone.

So some people are poor and some people are undereducated.

Social Science tells us that. Data and numbers tell us that.
Your inability to accept that makes you the one with the mental disease.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:22pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

I want this place to succeed as a place for Nigerians to gather and discuss things. And believe that as a community we could police the thread ourselves. By communicating with degenerates it denigrates the thread. And by enabling users who denigrate the thread you enable them to continue. And just as I made the point, Bemeruca came back to post links to hack people's accounts. I guess I was right.

I know it's a lot of words that you may not understand. When you lie with dogs you wake up with fleas.

But you came to this thread throwing poop like an orangutan. Since you came, this thread became very toxic 🤡
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:25pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

What are your contributions to making this place succeed? Ever since you came here, what is your positive contribution beyond your toxicity
How will someone with the mental capacity of a 3yr old like you police a thread? when you cant seem to get yourself together and kept whining and crying every minute

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:30pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:
Use your words properly. Some people are not everyone.
So some people are poor and some people are undereducated.
Social Science tells us that. Data and numbers tell us that.
Your inability to accept that makes you the one with the mental disease.

The mental disease is coming here everyday and you cry regularly like an infant

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:55pm On Apr 16
raumdeuter:

The mental disease is coming here everyday and you cry regularly like an infant

raumdeuter:

What are your contributions to making this place succeed? Ever since you came here, what is your positive contribution beyond your toxicity
How will someone with the mental capacity of a 3yr old like you police a thread? When you cant seem to get yourself together and kept whining and crying every minute

Yeah, your argument is that this place was a fun loving positive place before I showed up? You can still read this thread from its inception. You're gaslighting. Very on brand for you.
I think my posts speak for themselves. I'm sure you won't find value in them, too many big words probably.

You sound very emotional. Cornered dogs usually get so. Instead of spending excessive amounts of time on insults spend that time diversifying your reading material, so you won't consistently be wrong and sound undereducated.

This whole thing started because you said that the building bombed wasn't an Iranian Embassy. I asked you for proof it wasn't an embassy. You didn't provide it. Then you came back and said the US said "it wasn't an Embassy". When I showed you evidence they didn't say that. You descended into Name calling. The only mental disease here is your inability to acknowledge that you are wrong and crying instead.

The US having no determination of something means that US is saying they cannot very nor deny it was an Iranian Embassy. It does not mean it WAS not an Iranian Embassy. Not the same thing. Educated minds know the difference.
An educated mind would then think, why has the US been unable to identify whether a building that should have been under surveillance was/was not an Iranian embassy 2 weeks later. An educated mind would think it sounds suspect. And an educated mind would have drawn further inferences.

But as I said I'll check back in when they do. You'll be wrong. And you can cry more then as well.

I set a task to remind me to school you. Yeah, I'm petty like that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:16pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

Yeah, your argument is that this place was a fun loving positive place before I showed up? You can still read this thread from its inception. You're gaslighting. Very on brand for you.
I think my posts speak for themselves. I'm sure you won't find value in them, too many big words probably.

You sound very emotional. Cornered dogs usually get so. Instead of spending excessive amounts of time on insults spend that time diversifying your reading material, so you won't consistently be wrong and sound undereducated.

This whole thing started because you said that the building bombed wasn't an Iranian Embassy. I asked you for proof it wasn't an embassy. You didn't provide it. Then you came back and said the US said "it wasn't an Embassy". When I showed you evidence they didn't say that. You descended into Name calling. The only mental disease here is your inability to acknowledge when you do and crying instead.

The US having no determination of something means that US is saying they cannot very nor deny it was an Iranian Embassy. It does not mean it WAS not an Iranian Embassy. Not the same thing. Educated minds know the difference.
An educated mind would then think, why has the US been unable to identify whether a building that should have been under surveillance was/was not an Iranian embassy 2 weeks later. An educated mind would think it sounds suspect. And an educated mind would have drawn further inferences.

But as I said I'll check back in when they do. You'll be wrong. And you can cry more then as well.

Just go shag your gay partner already, this hamas thing is getting boring. Go scoop shiit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Apr 16
ijebosb:

This whole thing started because you said that the building bombed wasn't an Iranian Embassy. I asked you for proof it wasn't an embassy. You didn't provide it. Then you came back and said the US said "it wasn't an Embassy". When I showed you evidence they didn't say that. You descended into Name calling. The only mental disease here is your inability to acknowledge that you are wrong and crying instead.

You sound like a mental patient on the lose. Who sets reminders because of people he doesnt know nor will ever meet
Do you have a job, a life, a loved one, or just adopt a pet

This is so pathetic, Which thinks like that at?

You said it was an embassy, As at Today April 16, the US state dept has not said its an embassy. So where do you get your information from if not from terror organizations

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.