Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1619710 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:46am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

I see there's a meeting going of Nigerians who at one point or the other have pretended to live in the US.
Don't let me disturb you, continue on.

When you proofread this after typing it, it didn’t sound stupid and immature to you? At almost 50 just look at how you talk. If it was a child I would understand.

I see after getting banned multiple times you are now exclusively “IjeBosb” 😂😂 this thread is the oxygen you breath I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:49am On Apr 27
bemeruca:

Ipob is a mute now. Let me be easy on him.

He has decided to talk 😂😂

I swear that guy must be a masochist. He enjoys pain and humiliation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:15am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

When you proofread this after typing it, it didn’t sound stupid and immature to you? At almost 50 just look at how you talk. If it was a child I would understand.

I see after getting banned multiple times you are now exclusively “IjeBosb” 😂😂 this thread is the oxygen you breath I swear.

That's rich coming from a man who lies about every facet of his life.
Tell us more about Oxford or is it Cambridge today? Or about flying to the US to get your Undergrad or was it Master's degree or was it both at the same time.
What type of loser lies about what country they live in. What type of insecurity does that take?

Btw, what time is it in Nigeria right now... Yeah 5am.
This thread is clearly the oxygen you breath Ms. OmoTeeJanet. Remember when you pretended to be a woman here? You a Nut. MentalCase is the perfect username for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:16am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Yup. It’s a death rattle really. Most Americans have finally gotten a little taste of the chaos that comes with the policies democrats have been advocating for years and they don’t like it. I predict America is about to swing hardly to the right.

I mean Just look at this poll. Did you ever think you would see these kind of numbers? Almost HALF of DEMOCRATS now support mass deportation of illegal aliens lol.

They were okay with it until it started affecting their own cities. Sometimes all you need to convert a liberal to conservative is give them a tiny dose of what they claim they want.

Joe Biden will never agree to a debate.Its a tragedy that voters prefer a basement based man who cant speak out freely lest his mental deficiencies become exposed.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:19am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

He has decided to talk 😂😂

I swear that guy must be a masochist. He enjoys pain and humiliation.

Your boi is equally as nutty as you. You taught him well.
A hacker who lies about where he lives and posts pictures of other people's things.

What is the probability that you both lied about being in the US.
I guess it's the same psychosis that makes both of you spend all your time in a thread for a country you've never been to.
Lunatic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:31am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

That's rich coming from a man who lies about every facet of his life.
Tell us more about Oxford or is it Cambridge today? Or about flying to the US to get your Undergrad or was it Master's degree or was it both at the same time.
What type of loser lies about what country they live in. What type of insecurity does that take?

Btw, what time is it in Nigeria right now... Yeah 5am.
This thread is clearly the oxygen you breath Ms. OmoTeeJanet. Remember when you pretended to be a woman here? You a Nut. MentalCase is the perfect username for you.

Bahahahaha. He replied twice. Talk about one jobless nutter 😂😂

Yeah, it’s morning here. I’ve had a good nights sleep and on my computer now trying to catch up with some work. You tell me why you are on nairaland on a Friday night in Boston or wherever the fvck you claim to live? Mr. Casanova has nothing better to do on a Friday night? 😂😂😂 no parties to attend? No flights to catch? What about your numerous made up girlfriends? None of them is available for a date tonight? Hahahha.

Jobless clown. With your made up lifestyle 😂😂 fake Harvard graduate. You have been claiming a school you have never stepped foot in for years now and still no proof 😂😂 You that is quick to post “evidence” of the food you eat at yellow chilli and other rundown Lagos restaurants like a girl..you still haven’t posted no evidence of Harvard 😂😂😂 I would shut up about schools if I were you.

You are the biggest nutcase I have ever met on the internet. Bemeruca advised you well. Go and look for your mother and beg her to breastfeed you. Her absence in your childhood is clearly what caused your arrested development and Peter Pan syndrome.

50 year old clown.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:32am On Apr 27
He is still here 😂😂

Dude you have no life.

Nairaland’s number 1 resident 😂😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:36am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Bahahahaha. He replied twice. Talk about one jobless nutter 😂😂

Yeah, it’s morning here. I’ve had a good nights sleep and on my computer now trying to catch up with some work. You tell me why you are on nairaland on a Friday night in Boston or wherever the fvck you claim to live? Mr. Casanova has nothing better to do on a Friday night? 😂😂😂 no parties to attend? No flights to catch? What about your numerous made up girlfriends? None of them is available for a date tonight? Hahahha.

Jobless clown. With your made up lifestyle 😂😂 fake Harvard graduate. You have been claiming a school you have never stepped foot in for years now and still no proof 😂😂 You that is quick to post “evidence” of the food you eat at yellow chilli and other rundown Lagos restaurants like a girl..you still haven’t posted no evidence of Harvard 😂😂😂 I would shut up about schools if I were you.

You are the biggest nutcase I have ever met on the internet. Bemeruca advised you well. Go and look for your mother and beg her to breastfeed you. Her absence in your childhood is clearly what caused your arrested development and Peter Pam syndrome.

50 year old clown.

Mr. Mental Case. Your last post was at 1:18am woke up at 4:40 to rush to Naairland to "catch up on work". Lol. You nut
Remember the time you posted the pic of your filthy fridge to flex Big Boi because you had eggs? Good Times. Lol. Nut.
Lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:38am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Your boi is equally as nutty as you. You taught him well.
A hacker who lies about where he lives and posts pictures of other people's things.

What is the probability that you both lied about being in the US.
I guess it's the same psychosis that makes both of you spend all your time in a thread for a country you've never been to.
Lunatic.

Says the man who makes up a new girlfriend every other post 😂😂

This pathetic gay incel who probably bores women to death be claiming Casanova 😂😂

You’re a ridiculous human being on every level. You have been exposed as gay multiple times and still keep doubling down lying about your sexuality just like how you lie about your school and who your useless father is. The lunatic who bears his wife to a pulp in front of her bastard children.😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:40am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Says the man who makes up a new girlfriend every other post 😂😂

This pathetic gay incel who probably bores women to death be claiming Casanova 😂😂

You’re a ridiculous human being on every level. You have been exposed as gay multiple times and still keep doubling down lying about your sexuality just like how you lie about your school and who your useless father is. The lunatic who bears his wife to a pulp in front of her bastard children.😂😂😂

Mr. Mental Case, you remember the time you posted a pic of your mom sending you 15k, but you only had 15,020 Naira after the transfer. Lol Good times. Lol.
😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:41am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case. Your last post was at 1:18am woke up at 4:40 to rush to Naairland to "catch up on work". Lol. You nut
Remember the time you posted the pic of your filthy fridge to flex Big Boi because you had eggs? Good Times. Lol. Nut.
Lol

Yea usually 3-4 hours sleep is good enough for me cause I have a life. Talk about pics I have a few more I can share. You see I was off nairaland for over a month because my companies have been exploding and there’s been a lot of travel.

Losers like you do not know what happens on this particular lounge because you’re a loser with a made up lifestyle 😂😂

Lie to us again about Harvard. Jobless fool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:43am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case, you remember the time you posted a pic of your mom sending you 15k, but you only had 15,020 Naira after the transfer. Lol Good times. Lol.
😂😂

IjeBosb, aka IjeBos, Aka IjeBosc, Aka DaHighLife, Aka, CallMeDamien, aka multiple other monickers .. remember the time you lied about Harvard then exposed how your pathetic father is a lunatic who beats his wife in front of her kids for fun😂😅😅

Yeah good times. Hahahahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:44am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Yea usually 3-4 hours sleep is good enough for me cause I have a life. Talk about pics I have a few more I can share. You see I was off nairaland for over a month because my companies have been exploding and there’s been a lot of travel.

Losers like you do not know what happens on this particular lounge because you’re a loser with a made up lifestyle 😂😂

Lie to us again about Harvard. Jobless fool

Mr. Mental Case.
Of course they have been. Lol. Big Boi balling with 15k in his account.
Remember the time you posted the image of that fake University Pic you downloaded from the internet? Really Good TImes.
😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:47am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case.
Remember the time you posted the image of that fake University Pic you downloaded from the internet? Really Good TImes.
😂😂

Bahahahahaha. This clown has his phone filled up of images he thinks are related to me. Hahahahahahaha.

Just look at how pathetic your life is bro. You are almost 50 and look at how you spend your Friday nights. Lmao. Your mates have university aged children and you are not even married!! 😂😂

So none of your numerous girlfriends you have in every corner of the globe is good enough to marry? This is all the evidence we need to know they don’t exist. 😂😂

Little advice bro, you are not married because you spend all your Friday nights indoors ranting on nairaland like the incel you are. Either that or you are just gay as we all suspect 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:48am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Bahahahahaha. This clown has his phone filled up of images he thinks are related to me. Hahahahahahaha.

Just look at how pathetic your life is bro. You are almost 50 and look at how you speak your Friday nights. Lmao. Your mates have university aged children and you are not even married!! 😂😂

So none of your numerous girlfriends you have in every corner of the globe is good enough to marry? This is all the evidence we need to know they don’t exist. 😂😂

Little advice bro, you are not married because you spend all your Friday nights indoors ranting on nairaland like the incel you are. Either that or you are just gay as we all suspect 😂😂

Mr. Mental Case. I would pretend I wasn't slyfoxx either. Or Ms. OmotLeeJanet. You are a NUT.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:50am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case.
😂😂

You probably have a folder on your phone or computer labeled “Nairaland >> Slyfoxx” where you store all this images 😂😂😅

Look at how jobless you are. Strangers on the internet be making you open folders on your devices 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:51am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case. I would pretend I wasn't slyfoxx either. Or Ms. OmotLeeJanet. You are a NUT.

Oga go out and socialize. It’s Friday night where you claim to live. Don’t be an incel ranting on nairaland when your mates are out having fun or sleeping with their wives. This is why you are a lonely fool at 45+ years of age.

Pathetic homosexual. You disgust me I swear.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:52am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

You probably have a folder on your phone or computer labeled “Nairaland >> Slyfoxx” where you store all this images 😂😂😅

Look at how jobless you are. Strangers on the internet be making you open folders on your devices 😂😂

You remember the time you were begging on Nairaland for 1.5k for transport money? Good Times.
You really don't have a shame reflex. lol.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:53am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

You remember the time you were begging on Nairaland for 1.5k for transport money? Good Times.

You’re like a broken record the same old accusations with the same old screenshots every time 😂😂

When will you get new material 😂😂

This is why you’re single at 45+ You’re too one dimensional. You definitely bore women to death.

Then you come and lie about girlfriends you don’t have 😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:55am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Fake Harvard degree, fake girlfriends, fake car (it was your boyfriend’s car) everything about your life is fake. You make up a whole persona on the internet to feel good about yourself because your real life sucks. That’s why you are here ranting and raving on nairand on a Friday night 😂😂 you have NO LIFE man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:56am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

You’re like a broken record the same old accusations with the same old screenshots every time 😂😂

When will you get new material 😂😂

This is why you’re single at 45+ You’re too one dimensional. You definitely bore women to death.

Then you come and lie about girlfriends you don’t have 😂😅

Mr. Mental Case.
Remember the time Bemeruca convinced you he was in the US and you were trying to trash the US, but it was really a picture of Canada?
You and your crew of nuts..
Good times.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:59am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Fake Harvard degree, fake girlfriends, fake car (it was your boyfriend’s car) everything about your life is fake. You make up a whole persona on the internet to feel good about yourself because your real life sucks. That’s why you are here ranting and raving on nairand on a Friday night 😂😂 you have NO LIFE man

Mr. Mental Case.
Remember the time you threatened to have me arrested when I landed in Naij?
But when I told you exactly where I was.. crickets.
Good times.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:03am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case.
Remember the time Bemeruca convinced you he was in the US and you were trying to trash the US, but it was really a picture of Canada?
You and your crew of nuts..
Good times.

Truer words have never been spoken. I’m glad I am not the only one who has told you this. You are a Nobody that’s why you have so much time on this thread.

People who have the life you pretend to have don’t spend their days and (Friday) nights getting all wound up by strangers they don’t know on the internet. I keep telling you imagine Seyi Tinubu behaving the way you behave. That is your age mate, and according to your lies, your peer.

Let’s first of all agree that you are a nobody and make up your entire lifestyle then we can have a basis for further conversation.

Jobless clown.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:05am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Truer words have never been spoken. I’m glad I am not the only one who has told you this. You are a Nobody that’s why you have so much time on this thread.

People who have the life you pretend to have don’t spend their days and (Friday) nights getting all wound up by strangers they don’t know on the internet. I keep telling you imagine Seyi Tinubu behaving the way you behave. That is your age mate, and according to your lies, your peer.

Let’s first of all agree that you are a nobody and make up your entire lifestyle then we can have a basis for further conversation.

Jobless clown.

Mr. Mental Case
Remember the time you posted a bottle of Chik fil A sauce to prove you were Big Boi Ballin?
Good Times. Lol
You a Nut
Really though, who posts a picture of Chik fil A sauce with filthy fingernails.
You a Nut
Did you just leave the village?
This nut put the sauce on his fingernails and ate them. lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:06am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Seyi is even about 10 years younger than you 😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:07am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case
Remember the time you posted a bottle of Chik fil A sauce to prove you were Big Boi Ballin?
Good Times. Lol
You a Nut

Bahahahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂

Did I not say it. This clown has a folder on his phone where he stores images he thinks are related to me. Hahahahha

Gosh you are beyond jobless. You are just straight up useless.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:08am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case
Good Times. Lol
You a Nut
Really though, who posts a picture of Chik fil A sauce with filthy fingernails.
You a Nut
Did you just leave the village?

At least pretend to have a life this guy 😂😂😂

You are not even trying anymore.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:10am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Bahahahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂

Did I not say it. This clown has a folder on his phone where he stores images he thinks are related to me. Hahahahha

Gosh you are beyond jobless. You are just straight up useless.

Mr. Mental Case,
You were Big Boi flexing with a chik fil A sauce bottle.
You a nut and a loser.
Good Times.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:11am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case,
You a nut and a loser.
Good Times.

Oga it’s Friday night. I’m sure there are some gay bars open in your vicinity. We all know what turns you on. Hahahahahahaha.

Gay boy!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:12am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Oga it’s Friday night. I’m sure there are some gay bars open in your vicinity. We all know what turns you on. Hahahahahahaha.

Gay boy!

This mumu Mr. Mental Case thought Canada was the USA.
Good Times. lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:13am On Apr 27
ijebosb:

Mr. Mental Case,
You a nut and a loser.
Good Times.

This is why your father beat the shit out of your mother. He vexes when he sees the nonentity of a son she bore him 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:14am On Apr 27
MentalCase98:

Gay boy!

Mr. Mental Case,
Remember when you said you wanted to "fvck my anus".
You a nut who likes men.
Yeah, not good times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) (4134) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.