Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,845 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705235 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:51pm On May 25
bemeruca:

So you know you were looking at an avatar. So why are you killing yourself? go and take more photos of you drinking coke in a fancy bar... you have no ambition in life.

Your racism and self hate broke your daughter.
She looks like she's at least 11 and she thinks she's a white girl with freckles.
Holy Shit.. The more i know of you the more of a trash person you reveal yourself to be.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 9:51pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Huh?
What is going on in Palestine is all about the same colonial mentality. That dark skinned people don't deserve the same rights as non dark skinned people because some people see them as inferior. And people defending that are blind to it, or don't care.

I think maybe you should reflect on it. In that reflection, consider who drew the Nigerian borders or why Lagos is called Lagos.

Always wonder why some black people want to wish away slavery, racism and colonialism. As, if the see no evil, hear no evil, speak evil, evil will cease to exist.
You race baiters are just impossible.
The land of Palestine used to be colonized by Arabs who had black slaves and in fact, the word for black man in Arabic is translated to slave.
But some how, it's the white man that is always wrong.
In a fight between whites and Arabs, why should I suppose the Arab for the simple fact that he is less white.
Now let's talk about slavery since you love that topic.
Slavery did not begin with white people but it was ended by white people.
Do you know when the Arabs ended slavery? The 1960s. And it was only because the whites forced them to.
Again do you know that Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Lebanon, and even Iraq were never Arabian land? These are places stolen and colonized by the Arabs. Today, the native people and their languages are going extinct. The language Aramaic is a good example of this.
Chimamanda spoke about the danger of a single story and you have fallen into that trap.
In your single story, the white man is the villain.
To you, Arabic slavery, racism and colonialism never happened.
To you, the white man's effort that led to the abolishment of slavery never happened. I think it is a shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 9:53pm On May 25
bemeruca:

i don't know how much i have told that professional victim this.
You are so right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:56pm On May 25
tctrills:

The land of Palestine used to be colonized by Arabs who had black slaves and in fact, the word for black man in Arabic is translated to slave.
In a fight between whites and Arabs, why should I suppose the Arab for the simple fact that he is less white.
Do you know when the Arabs ended slavery? The 1960s. And it was only because the whites forced them to.
Again do you know that Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Syria, Lebanon, and even Iraq were never Arabian land? These are places stolen and colonized by the Arabs. Today, the native people and their languages are going extinct. The language Aramaic is a good example of this.
Chimamanda spoke about the danger of a single story and you have fallen into that trap.
To you, the white man's effort that led to the abolishment of slavery never happened. I think it is a shame.

Expected.
I've heard all this from the same set of people. It's usually Republicans through sycophantic Black Republicans pushing it.
Spin your slavery apologism somewhere else. Not interested.

I know Chimamanda, don't use her name to back this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:58pm On May 25
tctrills:

You are so right

I have degrees from top US schools. Have a great career, so do my circle of black friends - top doctors, lawyers, finance people etc. We all still actively speak up on race related issues.
You can take your professional victim bullshit elsewhere.

Bemeruca, is such a self hating black person his daughter thinks she's a white girl with freckles. There's real world damage to the bullshit your type pedal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:00pm On May 25
tctrills:

you are talking to the biggest idiot on the internet. what you wrote there is not new. he is a leftist with no agency of his own. it is a new trend for gay men and women to support Arabs that will kill them in a heartbeat. this gay guy you are schooling is no different.
these are some facts:
he is almost 50,
No kids,
No tangible achievement
frequent social media(nairaland) looking for respect because he thinks he is the only one in the US
he hates blacks who don't align themselves with the left.
he is very thin-skinned

HE SEES ME AS A BULLy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 10:02pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Expected.
I've heard all this from the same set of people. It's usually Republicans through sycophantic Black Republicans pushing it.

Well. I am a Nigerian, and we don't have republicans or democrats in Nigeria. But it's funny how you always resort to name calling instead of giving your counter arguments. It guess it's because you really have no intelligent argument.
Again, how come you are not fighting the Fulani colonialists. They came in to the area known as Nigeria about 500 years ago and took over lands and kingdoms. Should we expell the Fulani from the north including Kwara which is Yoruba land?
You should be fighting for the dethroning of all Emirs. But you choose to travel thousands of miles to fight another man's war. Charity begins at home.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 10:05pm On May 25
bemeruca:

you are talking to the biggest idiot on the internet. what you wrote there is not new. he is a leftist with no agency of his own. it is a new trend for gay men and women to support Arabs that will kill them in a heartbeat. this gay guy you are schooling is no different.
these are some facts:
he is almost 50,
No kids,
No tangible achievement
frequent social media(nairaland) looking for respect because he thinks he is the only one in the US
he hates blacks who don't align themselves with the left.
he is very thin-skinned

HE SEES ME AS A BULLy grin grin
I have met many leftist but this one is not very bright.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:09pm On May 25
tctrills:

Well. I am a Nigerian, and we don't have republicans or democrats in Nigeria. But it's funny how you always resort to name calling instead of giving your counter arguments. It guess it's because you really have no intelligent argument.
Again, how come you are not fighting the Fulani colonialists. They came in to the area known as Nigeria about 500 years ago and took over lands and kingdoms. Should we expell the Fulani from the north including Kwara which is Yoruba land?
You should be fighting for the dethroning of all Emirs. But you choose to travel thousands of miles to fight another man's war. Charity begins at home.

I don't counter that form of Bullshit. You seem well read enough and there are tons of books on it. It's not an easy task for a Black Nigerian to take the position that we should be thankful to white people for stopping slavery. You seem to be the contrarian type because it gives you attention. I'm good.

I'm American and Nigerian. And the US with my tax dollars supports what Israel is doing. So that makes me actively responsible and why I speak on it.
On the other hand, you are Nigerian and posting in an American politics thread instead of fighting the Fulani colianilists. Take your own advice, no?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:09pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Expected.

the White hating filth who won't live in all the non-white countries in this globe and does not care about the truth. He is conditioned to hate Whites and the Black people who want him to know the truth,

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:12pm On May 25
tctrills:

I have met many leftist but this one is not very bright.

It takes a moment but everyone exposes themselves.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:12pm On May 25
ijebosb:

I don't counter that form of Bullshit. You seem well read enough and there are tons of books on it. It's not an easy task for a Black Nigerian to take the position that we should be thankful to white people for stopping slavery. You seem to be the contrarian type because it gives you attention. I'm good.

I'm American and Nigerian. And the US with my tax dollars supports what Israel is doing. So that makes me actively responsible and why I speak on it.
On the other hand, you are Nigerian and posting in an American politics thread instead of fighting the Fulani colianilists. Take your own advice, no?

you don't want to thank white people for stopping it.. but you are okay with the people they forced to stop it. you are an idiot grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:14pm On May 25
ijebosb:

when you say he is not bright... a post like this is a confirmation of that grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 10:15pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Unlike you. I have no ancient grievance so I am not fighting the Fulani. I have moved on and my advice to you is to move on.
Also you are the one who needs to read.
I recommend you read Thomas Sowell, and the works of Clearance Thomas.
You clearly have not read many books.
Lastly, you don't seem comfortable with me a Nigerian on an American thread. Is it not funny that you accuse the whites of racism but you want to exclude a fellow black from the discuss. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:18pm On May 25
tctrills:

Unlike you. I have no ancient grievance so I am not fighting the Fulani. I have moved on and my advice to you is to move on.
Lastly, you don't seem comfortable with me a Nigerian on an American thread. Is it not funny that you accuse the whites of racism but you want to exclude a fellow black from the discuss. Shame.

kryptonite grin grin grin grin

shocking right?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 10:18pm On May 25
ijebosb:

It takes a moment but everyone exposes themselves.
Yes bro, you exposed yourself. And your arguments are inferior at best. Everything you accuse the white man of doing, every other race is guilty of same so where exactly do you stand.
I advise you to do more research, educate yourself on the topic and grow.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:23pm On May 25
tctrills:

Of course those would be people you would recommend.
As I told you earlier and you tried to deny
ijebosb:

And boom. Sowell and Thomas. Your intellectual idols.
In time everyone reveals themselves.

It's always the Nigerians who don't live in the US....
You and Bemeruca will be great friends. Though he "thinks" he lives in the US.

I'm editing a friend's book. Back to that! Enjoy the Right Wing circle jerk.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:41pm On May 25
ijebosb:

also, Raumdeuter thinks he lives in the US right?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 10:54pm On May 25
ijebosb:

You have a problem with Nigerians not in the US, with white people and even with black intellectuals who don't agree with your narrow narrative.
Clearly you are very problematic and miserable. Have fun

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 11:19pm On May 25
tctrills:

You have a problem with Nigerians not in the US, with white people and even with black intellectuals who don't agree with your narrow narrative.

I have a problem with inauthentic people. Can't spend ur days and nights arguing about the US, parading around as an authority on it, yet have never stepped foot in the US. Inauthentic.

As to your Black intellectuals, you should probably read up on Thomas's life before he met his benefactor err his wife. Might surprise you. Outside of conservatives who praise him because he's a black man doing their bidding, nobody else respects his rulings. In fact he just wrote an opinion where he thought the court erred on Brown v. Board of Education. He's a fuxing joke.

And in making the argument that the courts had overly expanded their power, Thomas criticized the Brown v. Board of Education ruling as another example of the Supreme Court overstepping its authority, arguing that the Supreme Court took “extraordinary remedial measures” to speed up desegregation. Even if necessary at the time, Thomas argued that these “extravagant uses of judicial power are at odds with the history and tradition of the equity power and the Framers’ design.” Thomas has long criticized the Brown decision, Slate noted.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-criticizes-brown-v-174419147.html

I assume you know what Brown v. Board is.

Great role model.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:20pm On May 25
tctrills:

He does not follow the intellectual you suggested for him, ijebosb follows George Floyd.

See what this country thinks about the POS

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:23pm On May 25
ijebosb:

I have a problem with inauthentic people. Can't spend ur days and nights arguing about the US, parading around as an authority on it, yet have never stepped foot in the US. Inauthentic.

Projecting. You came here thinking we would take you seriously and see you as an authority because you have a US passport.

An idiot like you who gives people his phone to take photos anytime he manages to dine in a fancy restaurant shouldn't be taken seriously at all.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 11:24pm On May 25
hmnnn...this thread....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 11:45pm On May 25
bemeruca:

He does not follow the intellectual you suggested for him, ijebosb follows George Floyd.

See what this country thinks about the POS
Lool. Epic
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 11:51pm On May 25
ijebosb:

As to your Black intellectuals, you should probably read up on Thomas's life before he met his benefactor err his wife. Might surprise you. Outside of conservatives who praise him because he's a black man doing their bidding, nobody else respects his rulings. In fact he just wrote an opinion where he thought the court erred on Brown v. Board of Education. He's a fuxing joke.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/clarence-thomas-criticizes-brown-v-174419147.html

I assume you know what Brown v. Board is.

Great role model.
Wow, are you this ignorant grin grin grin
Brown v. Board is your role model. Just wow.
Again none of your criticisms of Sowell is related to his academic work but about his wife. How low can you get.
You seem to be very skilled at name calling but you don't really have anything else to offer.
If you had intelligent points, this conversation will make a lot of sense.
But all you seem to be saying is that I am wrong and you are right.
Good luck with that kind of reasoning. I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:00am On May 26
tctrills:

Brown v. Board is your role model. Just wow.
If you had intelligent points, this conversation will make a lot of sense.

I was trying to understand your perspective and how much knowledge you had.
This post sums it.. Not much knowledge at all.
Yes, I respect Thurgood Marshall and Brown v. Board of Education as should every non white person in the US.
The fact you seem to not know what Brown v. Board of education is or it's significance speaks for itself.

Here's a quick primer: Learn something.

Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka was a landmark 1954 Supreme Court case in which the justices ruled unanimously that racial segregation of children in public schools was unconstitutional. Brown v. Board of Education was one of the cornerstones of the civil rights movement, and helped establish the precedent that “separate-but-equal” education and other services were not, in fact, equal at all.

Separate But Equal Doctrine
In 1896, the Supreme Court ruled in Plessy v. Ferguson that racially segregated public facilities were legal, so long as the facilities for Black people and whites were equal.
The ruling constitutionally sanctioned laws barring African Americans from sharing the same buses, schools and other public facilities as whites—known as “Jim Crow” laws—and established the “separate but equal” doctrine that would stand for the next six decades.
But by the early 1950s, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) was working hard to challenge segregation laws in public schools, and had filed lawsuits on behalf of plaintiffs in states such as South Carolina, Virginia and Delaware.
In the case that would become most famous, a plaintiff named Oliver Brown filed a class-action suit against the Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas, in 1951, after his daughter, Linda Brown, was denied entrance to Topeka’s all-white elementary schools.
In his lawsuit, Brown claimed that schools for Black children were not equal to the white schools, and that segregation violated the so-called “equal protection clause” of the 14th Amendment, which holds that no state can “deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.”
The case went before the U.S. District Court in Kansas, which agreed that public school segregation had a “detrimental effect upon the colored children” and contributed to “a sense of inferiority,” but still upheld the “separate but equal” doctrine.
https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/brown-v-board-of-education-of-topeka

Take care, Pax.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 12:23am On May 26
ijebosb:

I was trying to understand your perspective and how much knowledge you had.
This post sums it.. Not much knowledge at all.
Yes, I respect Thurgood Marshall and Brown v. Board of Education as should every non white person in the US.
The fact you seem to not know what Brown v. Board of education is or it's significance speaks for itself.

Here's a quick primer: Learn something.

https://www.history.com/topics/black-history/brown-v-board-of-education-of-topeka

Take care, Pax.
You called Brown vs board of education your role model and you accuse me of not knowing it?
Anyway, I thank goodness, I made you do some reading tonight.
But then, how does brown vs board of education relate to anything we discussed today?
You keep showing how unintelligent you are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:39am On May 26
ijebosb:

Another day, another 10 incoherent, propaganda filled posts.
Don't you get tired of posting this bullshit and always being WRONG?
There were not 25,000 people at the rally. My eyes told me that.
Take your meds. You're not well.

https:///charles_gaba/status/1794038598527857060

#BasilicoWrong #BasilcoGotFooledAgain
Pathetic. I post for my own preservation of stuff I find interesting. I dont give a hoot whether you ijebosb likes it or not

As for crowd, Trump campaign put i at 25K. His haters say it was 3k or kess. NY police said 8-10k.We all lnow whom you believe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:01am On May 26
basilico:

Pathetic. I post for my own preservation of stuff I find interesting. I dont give a hoot whether you ijebosb likes it or not

As for crowd, Trump campaign put i at 25K. His haters say it was 3k or kess. NY police said 8-10k.We all lnow whom you believe.

3k was expected but even the liberal media admit even AOC don't pull crowds like that in deep blue. It was somewhere between 10 to 25k

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:05am On May 26
raumdeuter:

I will rather take the words of the US govt which has shown to be the number 1 global force for good than be torch bearers for terrorists

I do prefer the US as the global superpower. Its done a kot of good
Imagine when China will replace it. Chinaman is for himself first.
I do protest America because I see lots of evil people taking it down. Because they can.Whats their alternative?
If America majority Are like our resident idiot, not race but mentality possible scenarios would include
No republicans. No conservatives in supreme court, hamas HQ in Jerusalem, No Twitter under Musk, Trump businesses all shattered, etc. No morals,
Frightening outcome..Clearly anathema to human and social valies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Somilat: 4:59am On May 26
basilico:

I do prefer the US as the global superpower. Its done a kot of good
Imagine when China will replace it. Chinaman is for himself first.
You are a total IDIOT.

America First is now a US slogan.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18am On May 26
Somilat:

You are a total IDIOT.

America First is now a US slogan.

America first is about charity begins at home.Its the opposite of globalization.
I dont want globalists telling me I can't eat meat, I have to use EVs else use bicycles in 15 minute cities, my kids have to be taught LBGTQA nonsense, controlling air flights etc

You are the fool. China will take over. Globalists banning coal and nuclear domestically in favor of solar and wind , while China is accelerating coal plants in order to sell these globalists cheap solar panels plus Globalists killing their own industries while exporting manufacturing jobs to China and importing voters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) (4157) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.