Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704919 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:13pm On May 24
basilico:

You came here hoping to dominate the convo but everyone knows you're just a spineless fool.
I have quoted s house committee plus others not Julie kelly.
Eat more seafoods . Or take more Omega-3.
Might increase your IQ room temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

basilico:
Judge Cannon unseals documents relating to Mar a Lago raid.
FBi was authorized to use deadly force incase it was necessary against anyone including Secret Service.
Did they want to shoot Trump in "self defence"? .
https://www.declassified.live/p/fbi-authorized-use-of-deadly-force?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2
NB; Julie Kelly is reporting. She is a mom who loves cooking so she should not be believed according to our resident idiot Ijebosb. She has included evidence but but she is a conspiracy theorist. Fool.Bloidy stinking fool.

This should be a national Morning Joe and colleagues will be covering this wall to walll.

Here you go vomiting bullshit again to cover up the the fact you were fooled again.
It's like a psychological response to getting caught lying... you start writing gibberish.

I guess you missed the "Julie Kelly is reporting." part of your post.
But, Be Lying

It's not the first time she's fooled you and won't be the last. You're a dupe.

#BasilicoisaLiar #BasilicoisWrong
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:22pm On May 24
feedthenation:
---The Real MAGAs from the Bronx---

A couple of these guys are rappers from Florida who follow Trump around.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:46pm On May 24
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 12:11am On May 25
bemeruca:
The left vs the right
https://twitter.com/simonateba/status/1794058948078694411?t=0H2g0anC-MqHgkKBfI1V_g&s=19

This is an example of what happens on this thread and how the left act regularly. Ask them to defend their positions and before long they will be calling you names
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:36am On May 25
raumdeuter:

This is an example of what happens on this thread and how the left act regularly. Ask them to defend their positions and before long they will be calling you names

exactly, and when you give them the same treatment they play the victim card.

this is Catalonia, Spain has refused to recognize their independence, they don't want to give them their state and no one is calling Spain out for it. I wonder if the Catalans pick up arms and slaughter Spanish people and take them hostage, they will grant them their independence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXCGcX4dnU
There is no government in Palestine, the government there is Hamas which is a designated terrorist group. So Spain and others recognizing Palestine is governed by Hamas means they are supporting terrorists.
The Spanish Vice pres... was saying from the river to the sea, Palestine would be free. let that sink in.

So when the idiot, Ijebosb says he is not a terrorist supporter because A, B, and C nations announced their recognition of the Palestine state, he is clueless which is the default stance in his life.

the United States has worked with various terror groups in the past before. One can say the US was supporting a terror group.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:29am On May 25
ijebosb:

Here you go vomiting bullshit again to cover up the the fact you were fooled again.
It's like a psychological response to getting caught lying... you start writing gibberish.

But, Be Lying

Julie Kelly reporting on documents that she created?

Pathetic. Looking for relevance using nonsense.
Some guy bred in America is desperately looking for relevance here despite his superior genes and upbringing.

Look here, I mostly post here to keep track of links that I find interesting, it's great place to read other people's views I also get to bash liberal heads in the process.
I'm a principled person, I make my stand and stick to it unless I see convincing otherwise proof.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:13am On May 25
bemeruca:

exactly, and when you give them the same treatment they play the victim card.

this is Catalonia, Spain has refused to recognize their independence, they don't want to give them their state and no one is calling Spain out for it. I wonder if the Catalans pick up arms and slaughter Spanish people and take them hostage, they will grant them their independence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXCGcX4dnU
There is no government in Palestine, the government there is Hamas which is a designated terrorist group. So Spain and others recognizing Palestine is governed by Hamas means they are supporting terrorists.
The Spanish Vice pres... was saying from the river to the sea, Palestine would be free. let that sink in.

So when the idiot, Ijebosb says he is not a terrorist supporter because A, B, and C nations announced their recognition of the Palestine state, he is clueless which is the default stance in his life.

the United States has worked with various terror groups in the past before. One can say the US was supporting a terror group.

I've never followed up on Catalonia independence, I tended to think its leftists wanting their own autonomous zones. My point is why should a country that's not at war break up. Unless its for selfish leaders driving their own agenda.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:20am On May 25
Addressing Budaatum, the choir master. This aptly describes your type..

The modern political left is a cult. They have a definite derangement of the mind, and a hole -something missing- in their hearts. They envy the peace and joy they see in others. They are highly unsettled and unfulfilled. Many of them are manifestly evil. Leftists lack any sort of depth, meaning, courage and/or self-control. When challenged, they lose their shit when the weak nature of who they are is exposed.

Leftists are tribal because their weak psychology requires constant reaffirmation to exist in a world of logic, natural outcomes and non-pretending reality. Nature and the natural/spiritual world as exhibited does not align with their pretending and make believe. Just as the “rules of school” are artificial when compared to the “rules of the farm
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:15am On May 25
ijebosb:

But, Be Lying

Julie Kelly pinpoints that the judge in Florida who signed the search warrant recieved it via Whatsapp.
Typical way government agencies communicate officially. Via Whatsapp. 😁😁😁

Dont forget this judge left his job at one time to represent Epstein clients.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:21am On May 25
The FBI knew Hunter was fixing meetings between chinese and foreigners with his dad. They knew that very well, JB says there was an absolute wall.
In 5 years Hunter flew 411 times to 29 countries with his dad. His dad fell for Xi Jinpin, feeling was mutual they almost kissed after a 7 hour meeting.
They got to meet Dad. All very good. Talk later,” Hunter Biden wrote in a December 2013 email confirming how he connected his Chinese associates with his father in a Beijing hotel after the vice president had met with Chinese President Xi Jinping

JB hid this from the public. His hunter crackhead went on to recieve tens of millions through 100 plus shell companies, banks raised over 170 SAR money laundering reports. ( Suspicious Activity Reports). A legit business should have zero like my solar side business, (which might soon start buying inverters from Boston)
JB is a China puppet. He always does things that favor China
The FBI knew all along.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/feds-knew-2016-hunter-connected-his-chinese-business-partner-his?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=social-media-autopost
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11pm On May 25
Woman shocked that she can get pregnant.

Trans woman taking testosterone to be a man was shocked she got pregnant.
Florida's Abortion Law Made it Harder.” Yes, you read that correctly. Jasper is a woman who identifies as a man. She has been taking testosterone, which gave her a deeper voice and facial hair and decreased her menstruation. It, of course, did not turn her into a man. She still had all of her original equipment and was perfectly capable of conceiving a child.

This must be a very dumb blonde. She didnt bother asking her gynaecologist?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:43pm On May 25
I think this describes you, Basiloco.

basilico:
Addressing Budaatum, the choir master. This aptly describes your type..

The modern political left is a cult. They have a definite derangement of the mind, and a hole -something missing- in their hearts. They envy the peace and joy they see in others. They are highly unsettled and unfulfilled. Many of them are manifestly evil. Leftists lack any sort of depth, meaning, courage and/or self-control. When challenged, they lose their shit when the weak nature of who they are is exposed.

Leftists are tribal because their weak psychology requires constant reaffirmation to exist in a world of logic, natural outcomes and non-pretending reality. Nature and the natural/spiritual world as exhibited does not align with their pretending and make believe. Just as the “rules of school” are artificial when compared to the “rules of the farm

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:50pm On May 25
ijebosb:

A couple of these guys are rappers from Florida who follow Trump around.

Estimated 25000 attended the rally. You wrote it was a few people in the Bronx. Shameful you actually subscribe to NYT to lie to you, you must be a fool.Everything about you screams fool loudly
*****Spits

https:///rcpvideo/status/1794052219123151029

recalled that the Black and Latino Trump supporters she spoke to on the scene had completely bought into Trump’s anti-illegal immigration and economic policies, even if he had said "bigoted” things in the past.

“They are just so focused on what their lives are like right now, what they can feel tangibly, that when I push back with those comments, they shut that down,” Burns told MSNBC host Ana Cabrera, commenting that these voters don’t care about Trump’s rhetoric compared to his policies…

“Well, this might sound a little counterintuitive, but I did talk to folks in that crowd who themselves were immigrants,” she said. “A lot of people that I talked to were born and raised in the Bronx. For some of them, this was their first ever Trump event. And when you talk to immigrants that are going to these Trump rallies, they agree with his message on immigration.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:01pm On May 25
basilico:
Woman shocked that she can get pregnant.

You don't think, nor do you reason. If you thought just a little bit, you'd ask how true this could be and wonder at the sort and source of information you propagate and the reason you propagate it and what you intend to achieve with it.

How could she possible be shocked when she was still using her original equipment to do what the original equipment was designed for, or are you just showing us what fools you?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:18pm On May 25
Alvin Bragg has not stated the crime Trump committed.
Jurors should be unanimous to convict Trump but don't have to agree on what law he broke. Judge agreed.

Judge: To convict Trump of felonies, jury does not need to unanimously agree on what 'predicate' crime he committed

In other words go think up of the crime he committed, so long as all of you think he did something wrong, you can return a guilty.
Judge will issue jury instructions on Tuesday for them to consider what crime was committed.

In other words: If some jurors believe that Trump falsified business documents solely to cover up a tax crime, while others believe that he falsified business documents solely to cover up an election crime, the jury can still convict Trump on the felony-level falsifying-documents charges, despite disagreeing on the predicate crimes.

Merchan making it easier to find Trump guilty. The evidence presented sought to portray Trump as having some crooked plot. He allowed prosecutors latitude to refer to other cases

At the same time Alito's wife flew a flag that Trump supporters also fly .
Alito .... Recuse from anything Trump....Conflict... Pack scotus.

Judge Merchan. Donated to Joe Biden. Daughter is a top dem fundraiser, $93m in for them with her using this trial . He gags Trump from mentioning her and witnesses.Who talk about Trump daily , sell t-shirt featuring him.
Merchan recuse.. He refuses pretending to be impartial
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:39pm On May 25
basilico:

Estimated 25000 attended the rally. You wrote it was a few people in the Bronx. Shameful you actually subscribe to NYT to lie to you, you must be a fool.Everything about you screams fool loudly
*****Spits

https:///rcpvideo/status/1794052219123151029

recalled that the Black and Latino Trump supporters she spoke to on the scene had completely bought into Trump’s anti-illegal immigration and economic policies, even if he had said "bigoted” things in the past.

“They are just so focused on what their lives are like right now, what they can feel tangibly, that when I push back with those comments, they shut that down,” Burns told MSNBC host Ana Cabrera, commenting that these voters don’t care about Trump’s rhetoric compared to his policies…

“Well, this might sound a little counterintuitive, but I did talk to folks in that crowd who themselves were immigrants,” she said. “A lot of people that I talked to were born and raised in the Bronx. For some of them, this was their first ever Trump event. And when you talk to immigrants that are going to these Trump rallies, they agree with his message on immigration.”

Another day, another 10 incoherent, propaganda filled posts.
Don't you get tired of posting this bullshit and always being WRONG?
There were not 25,000 people at the rally. My eyes told me that.
Take your meds. You're not well.

https:///charles_gaba/status/1794038598527857060

#BasilicoWrong #BasilcoGotFooledAgain

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:53pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

You mean something like this?
raumdeuter:

Terror lover
, why do you love terrorist organizations is the question
Why are you carrying the flag for organizations who dont see anything wrong in blowing you and the freedom you enjoy up
What do you love about these terrorist oranizations like Hamas

Generally people who spend years in top schools writing papers to defend their positions, know how to defend positions. I would argue, those who are undereducated (most Trump Supporters), who never had that ability, struggle when asked to do so because their positions aren't thought out. So they resort to lies and bombast, like calling people terrorist supporters. You can't defend your position on Palestine, so you've resorted to the same.

I've been mostly right on this. I said when it first started that Israel was going too far and there would be international backlash and they would be weaker for it. Most people bend toward fairness and when see an unfair situation react viscerally. So, this international condemnation was obvious. And they are weaker for it.

Unfortunately for Americans, American leadership seems to want to follow them off the cliff. They are going to be fighting the ICC, the UN, and all the western allies who support the ICC etc etc. All the while making the case that international law doesn't matter and trashing the ICC in the process. And in turn trashing the US's ability to project soft power and the rule of law. And all for the lofty goal of supporting a state in the Middle East that treats some citizens different than others .. an apartheid state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On May 25
The US govt knows what it is to deal with terror groups and they know lovers of terror when they see them

They know that's why they stand with the state of Israel and not those who carry torches for terrorists
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 9JAMac10: 3:19pm On May 25
Donald Trump 2024 keep America Great.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:20pm On May 25
raumdeuter:
The US govt knows what it is to deal with terror groups and they know lovers of terror when they see them

They know that's why they stand with the state of Israel and not those who carry torches for terrorists

Your argument is that the US government is always right because it's the US government.
Not only is that not the spirit of America, it lacks an understanding of History.
Worse, you're a black man in the US that had a constitution that enshrined the 3/5 compromise, making black people not equal to white people, saying such things.

You seem unable to advocate for your position and instead retreat to these jingoistic statements.
Well done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:36pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Your argument is that the US government is always right because it's the US government.
Not only is that not the spirit of America, it lacks an understanding of History.
Worse, you're a black man in the US that had a constitution that enshrined the 3/5 compromise, making black people not equal to white people, saying such things.

You seem unable to advocate for your position and instead retreat to these jingoistic statements.
Well done.

I will rather take the words of the US govt which has shown to be the number 1 global force for good than be torch bearers for terrorists
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:05pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Another day, another 10 incoherent, propaganda filled posts.
Don't you get tired of posting this bullshit and always being WRONG?
There were not 25,000 people at the rally. My eyes told me that.
Take your meds. You're not well.

https:///charles_gaba/status/1794038598527857060

#BasilicoWrong #BasilcoGotFooledAgain

You posted an image taken at 11:09 many hours before the event started. Loser, lonely loser that has nothing to live for but clout on Nairaland and coke in a fancy bar. Try living for something for once, like a family. don't waste oxygen on this planet.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:09pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

I will rather take the words of the US govt which has shown to be the number 1 global force for good than be torch bearers for terrorists

Is this post a joke?
You sound like someone who wears flag decorated clothes (including his underwear), while lounging in his house in Alabama.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 4:27pm On May 25
bemeruca:

You posted an image taken at 11:09 many hours before the event started. Loser, lonely loser that has nothing to live for but clout on Nairaland and coke in a fancy bar. Try living for something for once, like a family. don't waste oxygen on this planet.

Kikikiki ijebosb ah life ah achievement ye kikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:34pm On May 25
bemeruca:

This lie of yours is a couple of days old at this point.

Why is it that the same 2 -3 people always posts lies, repeatedly get called on them and continue posting them. Worse is that they don't even live in the US. So, they have dedicated their lives to lying about a country they have 0 connection to.

Btw, Bemeruca, have you explained why you posted a pic of Canada while saying it was when you landed in the US?
Let me help you with some excuses:
1.) I caught the wrong flight, that landed in the Canada instead of the US. Didn't realize I was in Canada and had claimed asylum in Canada and not the US till ijebos pointed that out. grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:39pm On May 25
Nastymods:

Kikikiki ijebosb ah life ah achievement ye kikikikikiki

Lol. @ you reposting this.
And since you did, I'll make sure I'll post some more pics from my birthday champagne party.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:40pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Is this post a joke?
You sound like someone who wears flag decorated clothes (including his underwear), while lounging in his house in Alabama.

You sound like someone who has Hamas flags in his house celebrating terrorism

I believe the US govt, you believe Hamas
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:43pm On May 25
ijebosb:

This lie of yours is a couple of days old at this point.

Why is it that the same 2 -3 people always posts lies, repeatedly get called on them and continue posting them. Worse is that they don't even live in the US. So, they have dedicated their lives to lying about a country they have 0 connection to.

Btw, Bemeruca, have you explained why you posted a pic of Canada while saying it was when you landed in the US?
Let me help you with some excuses:
1.) I caught the wrong flight, that landed in the Canada instead of the US. Didn't realize I was in Canada and had claimed asylum in Canada and not the US till ijebos pointed that out. grin

This should explain it to you.

You are just pained

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:43pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

You sound like someone who has Hamas flags in his house celebrating terrorism

I believe the US govt, you believe Hamas

Lol.. Well done.
Supporting a people's right to independence equates to supporting Terrorism. Got it.
You're a colonialists wet dream and slave master's best friend.

raumdeuter:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:48pm On May 25
bemeruca:

This should explain it to you.

You are just pained

He said don't believe the picture of the crowd that was taking while Trump was speaking.
That picture is lying to you.
He said, though Trump is in the picture, the picture was taken at 11am before Trump got there.
Have I confused you enough with my Bullshit?

And though the space was permitted for 3500 people only, there were 25,000 people there.

MAGA logic! aka Believe whatever bullshit I post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:50pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Lol.. Well done.
Supporting a people's right to independence equates to supporting Terrorism. Got it.
You're a colonialists wet dream and slave master's best friend.

You are here supporting and cheering people who slaughtered party goers, strap bombs to teenagers, rape women and target school children

You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 4:50pm On May 25
bemeruca:

This Ijebos and you should be a match in heaven. He is gay grin enjoy all the good time you can get cheesy

With your fetishism for other people's sexual life your bumhole will know almost everything about being gay won't it? I never met any other adult male with so much fixation on another man's sexual life that isn't gay and you are exactly that! Always wanting to know who sleeps with who, you are ickworthy at best, at worst you warrant an exterminator

Also, is that all you got? I have forgotten how gutter trash you are but please, do run your little piggy mouth fellator in chief

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.