Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705009 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:56pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

You are here supporting and cheering people who slaughtered party goers, strap bombs to teenagers, rape women and target school children

You should be ashamed of yourself

I used to have some respect for you as someone who wasn't as nutty as Bemeruca and Basilico.
But it seems when you get called out, you devolve to the same thing.

You sound silly, uneducated and incapable of basic thought by repeating this same nonsense over and over. Palestinians are not Hamas. Supporting Palestinian independence does not equate to supporting terrorism. I want to believe you know that. As it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to understand that. So every one of your posts seems to be disingenuous and some emotional response to being called out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:58pm On May 25
ijebosb:

I used to have some respect for you as someone who wasn't as nutty as Bemeruca and Basilico.

You sound silly and uneducated repeating this same nonsense over and over. Palestinians are not Hamas. Supporting Palestinian independence does not equate to supporting terrorism. I want to believe you know that. As it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to understand that. So every one of your posts seems to be disingenuous and some emotional response to being called out.

Carry your respect and stick it where the sun don't shine

I want no respect from people who cheer for terrorists

I don't want anything to do with those who cheer for suicide bombers

Every response from you has been like a depraved person who is rejoicing at terrorism

Hamas can print out your posts and make it their campaign slogan.

If you care for Palestinians tell Hamas not to go kill carnival goers or at minimum release Israeli hostages but no you won't do that as part of your terrorism loving ideas

You care for Palestinians yet not one day have you condemned Hamas who is holding them hostage, recruiting their kids as suicide bombers

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:07pm On May 25
ijebosb:

He said don't believe the picture of the crowd that was taking while Trump was speaking.
That picture is lying to you.
He said, though Trump is in the picture, the picture was taken at 11am before Trump got there.
Have I confused you enough with my Bullshit?

And though the space was permitted for 3500 people only, there were 25,000 people there.

MAGA logic! aka Believe whatever bullshit I post!

Same article claimed well over 10k was there. You are just a hater. Biden cannot get 1000 people to show up in this deep blue county
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:18pm On May 25
ijebosb:

You sound silly, uneducated and incapable of basic thought by repeating this same nonsense over and over. Palestinians are not Hamas. Supporting Palestinian independence does not equate to supporting terrorism. I want to believe you know that. As it doesn't take a lot of intelligence to understand that. So every one of your posts seems to be disingenuous and some emotional response to being called out.

lmao. You are so delusional
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:20pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

Carry your respect and stick it where the sun don't shine

I want no respect from people who cheer for terrorists

I don't want anything to do with those who cheer for suicide bombers

Every response from you has been like a depraved person who is rejoicing at terrorism

Hamas can print out your posts and make it their campaign slogan.

If you care for Palestinians tell Hamas not to go kill carnival goers or at minimum release Israeli hostages but no you won't do that as part of your terrorism loving ideas

You care for Palestinians yet not one day have you condemned Hamas who is holding them hostage, recruiting their kids as suicide bombers

You would be the house Negro during the times of slavery.
You would also be the African extolling the benefits of British rule during colonialism.

You're clearly out of your depth on this topic.
I don't blame you, after all 'education' is considered elitist nowadays.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On May 25
ijebosb:

You would be the house nigger during the times of slavery.
You would also be the African extolling the benefits of British rule during colonialism.

When are we going to see you caring about Palestinian boys sent to be suicide bombers or Palestinian girls whose rights are suppressed or Palestinian babies whose daycare are used to launch rockets

Terrorist lover

Just come out of the closet, remove the mask and scream from river to sea like your Hamas overlords

You sit here enjoying freedom that America gives whole cheering for people who will flog you in public

That picture with your bottle act it out on the streets of Hamas controlled Gaza and let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:57pm On May 25
ijebosb:

The nigger who cried that I call him a nigger is calling someone a nigger. Budaatum, look at your twin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:05pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

When are we going to see you caring about Palestinian boys sent to be suicide bombers or Palestinian girls whose rights are suppressed or Palestinian babies whose daycare are used to launch rockets

Terrorist lover

Just come out of the closet, remove the mask and scream from river to sea like your Hamas overlords

You sit here enjoying freedom that America gives whole cheering for people who will flog you in public
That picture with your bottle act it out on the streets of Hamas controlled Gaza and let's see how it goes

Coming from a black man voting Republican that's rich. Lol. You may want to also Google how Christians are treated in Israel.

Here is a map of all the countries that support a Palestinian State. Your argument is all those countries are secret terrorists and Hamas supporters.

More countries have announced plans to officially recognize a Palestinian state, as the Israel-Hamas war drags on and the civilian death toll in Gaza continues to rise.

Why it matters: The recent decision by three European countries stands in contrast to the position held by the U.S. and other Western nations, while also underscoring the growing international support for the rights of the Palestinian people.

Driving the news: Norway, Ireland and Spain will recognize a Palestinian state, the countries announced Wednesday.

Israel recalled its ambassadors from Ireland and Norway on Wednesday, following the announcement.
Twelve countries total have recognized a Palestinian state in the past decade — with seven of those announced since April.
https://www.axios.com/2024/05/22/norway-ireland-spain-palestine-state

Do you see how stupid you sound now? Probably not as your stupid seems to run real real deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Coming from a black man voting Republican that's rich. Lol. You may want to also Google how Christians are treated in Israel.

A black man voting the party of Lincoln is strange to you? Its strange that a black man can reason for himself and not do group think? So much for education

At least you can be a Christian in Israel, try being that under Hamas

Here is a map of all the countries that support a Palestinian State. Your argument is all those countries are secret terrorists and Hamas supporters.

Do you see how stupid you sound now? Probably not as your stupid seems to run real real deep.

Who gives a crap what other Nations say, I care about what the country I live in and love say,

From the map how many Western European, Australia or North American countries are in green? But all those terrorist loving, oppresive regime loving countries are in green
Why don't you just move to those countries like you will last a week in Iran Gaza or any of those countries you are pandering to

What is stupid is a man who stays in America, enjoys the freedom of the west but carry flags for those who kill concert goers, who strap bombs to teenager boys, rape women

Which of these degenerates below is your mentor and the one you look to become

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:42pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

A black man voting the party of Lincoln is strange to you? Its strange that a black man can reason for himself and not do group think? So much for education

Who gives a crap what other Nations say, I care about what the country I live in and love say,

From the map how many Western European, Australia or North American countries are in green?[color=#990000][/color] But all those terrorist loving, oppresive regime loving countries are in green
Why don't you just move to those countries like you will last a week in Iran Gaza or any of those countries you are pandering to

What is stupid is a man who stays in America, enjoys the freedom of the west but carry flags for those who kill concert goers, who strap bombs to teenager boys, rape women

Lol. It's a World Map, you should be able to figure out what countries are where. Lol.

Honestly, you sound exactly what I would expect a black Nigerian who votes Republican to sound like, uneducated, cloistered and sounding as if you've never really studied US history or World Affairs.

I'm American and Nigerian. I love both countries. But I understand I live in a country of men not God's and all men are fallible and therefore so are governments. Treating government as GOD is weird. Arguing that all other countries and people outside the US is defective and evil, is juvenile. You sound and reason like a baby. Were you in the army at some point? You sound almost indoctrinated.

You honestly sound uninformed and the way you hug the flag is weird. Some advice, read, buy a ticket, travel the world, meet people of different cultures and get some perspective. It'll inform your views.

Pax.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:42pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

From the map how many Western European, Australia or North American countries are in green? But all those terrorist loving, oppresive regime loving countries are in green

Iranian regime agents attack protesters in the UK.

https://twitter.com/Jewsarethegoat/status/1794102528344236159?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:48pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Lol. It's a World Map, you should be able to figure out what countries are where. Lol.

Honestly, you sound exactly what I would expect a black Nigerian who votes Republican to sound like, uneducated, cloistered and sounding as if you've never really studied US history or World Affairs.

I'm American and Nigerian. I love both countries. But I understand I live in a country of men not God's and all men are fallible and therefore so are governments. Treating government as GOD is weird. Arguing that all other countries and people outside the US is defective and evil, is juvenile. You sound and reason like a baby. Were you in the army at some point? You sound almost indoctrinated.

You honestly sound uninformed and the way you hug the flag is weird. Some advice, read, buy a ticket, travel the world, meet people of different cultures and get some perspective. It'll inform your views.

Pax.

All you have is Nairaland.
Try and think about a family for one minute.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:03pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Pax.

You can't even read the map you posted. This is hilarious. You cant even spot Western Europe on the map you posted Look at the countries on the map can you spot UK, Can you spot Germany, France, Italy, Australia, Canada US western Europe? Any reason why they are not colored in Green? The time you should be spending edcating yourself, you choose to sit here and brag about what you don't have

You talk so much about education yet show so much ignorance in every post. I can tell you for free that you are one of the least educated and with least material wealth on this page only that you like to brag about what you don't have

Look at the map again. Those circled are the Western world where there is freedom, belief in rule of law, and human dignity is respected. those are the most desired country for immigrants and probably why you choose to live in one of them and not in any of the other green ones

My values align with what is applicable in US most of western Europe Canada. Especially United States of America, the greatest country on earth and global force for good

While you ask yourself what attracts you to the degenerates of this world, the ones who strap bombs to teenage boys, behead dissent, Go read up what Hamas that you carry flags for did to the elected Fatah authorities in Gaza in 2005/06

A challenge renounce your American citizenship, and relocate to any of those countries in Green. I know you won't because you can't walk your talk

Talking crap about a country that gives you freedom you will never get anywhere else

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:04pm On May 25
bemeruca:

All you have is Nairaland.
Try and think about a family for one minute.

He is telling someone to travel the world yet cannot recognize the western world on a map he posted

I have never seen anyone this dumb since Pridelincoln

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:05pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

He is telling someone to travel the world yet cannot recognize the western world on a map he posted

I have never seen anyone this dumb since Pridelincoln

The similarity in their behavior is what is blowing my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On May 25
bemeruca:
The similarity in their behavior is what is blowing my mind.

You know them, they all claim to be the most educated, the richest, living this and that life on the internet

when he cant even read an ordinary map
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:36pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

You talk so much about education yet show so much ignorance in every post. I can tell you for free that you are one of the least educated and with least material wealth on this page only that you like to brag about what you don't have

Let's talk about least educated, then. What did you study and where? I guarantee you the school you went to wasn't even my safety/backup school.
I don't understand this compulsive need that you Basilico and Bemeruca have to lie and aggrandize yourselves.
The indoctrinated sounding nonsense you write here speaks for itself.

raumdeuter:

My values align with what is applicable in US most of western Europe Canada. Especially United States of America, the greatest country on earth and global force for good

Your values align with the United States, Israel, Argentina, Czechia, Hungary, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Papua New Guinea. Or countries the US could bribe to vote with Israel.
Every other country including the ones you listed voted for the Resolution to grant Palestine UN membership or abstained.

The 193-member world body approved the Arab and Palestinian-sponsored resolution by a vote of 143-9 with 25 abstentions. The United States voted against the resolution, along with Israel, Argentina, Czechia, Hungary, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Papua New Guinea.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/10/un-assembly-palestine-membership-resolution-00157391#:~:text=The%20193%2Dmember%20world%20body,Palau%20and%20Papua%20New%20Guinea.

I'm not sure what happened to you when you enlisted but you sound like a NUT.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:40pm On May 25
raumdeuter:

You know them, they all claim to be the most educated, the richest, living this and that life on the internet

when he cant even read an ordinary map

It's like you write something and don't really understand it or how stupid it makes you sound.
You are literally talking to a guy who lies about living in the US and fronts with someone else's car.
Mind fuxing blown. 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Are you OK?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:00pm On May 25
ijebosb:

It's like you write something and don't really understand it or how stupid it makes you sound.
You are literally talking to a guy who lies about living in the US and fronts with someone else's car.
Mind fuxing blown. 🤯🤯🤯🤯 Are you OK?

You are arguing with a man with a family while you have nothing. you are a loser
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:36pm On May 25
bemeruca:

This is something you cannot enjoy, it is only for adults.

It seems that since you don't have custody of your daughter, you can't enjoy it either.

And look at this self hate. Your picture of your daughter is a white girl. Holy shit, I feel sad for your kids. Good thing ur baby mamma has them.

It's not bad enough you lie about living in the US, you even lie to yourself about the color of your daughter's skin. Nut..

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:53pm On May 25
ijebosb:

It seems that since you don't have custody of your daughter, you can't enjoy it either.

And look at this self hate. Your picture of your daughter is a white girl. Holy shit, I feel sad for your kids. Good thing ur baby mamma has them.

It's not bad enough you lie about living in the US, you even lie to yourself about the color of your daughter's skin. Nut..

My daughter can choose her emoji. But this time, my son was the one talking to me with her phone.

The question for you is... Why are you still talking about your Girl Friend at your age? You are almost 50 years old and posting photos of this.

No ambition in life 😂 you are just wasting oxygen

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 9:01pm On May 25
ijebosb:

When I see blacks calling others slaves for not accepting their opinion I shake my head. When would you guys stop seeing yourselves and other blacks in in context of slaves. You were not the only enslaved people in history please move on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 9:08pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Sir, I have been to Israel as a Christian, and I have also been to the neighboring country Egypt. Christians are treated far better in Israel than in any of the other middle eastern countries.
In fact, in Syria, the percentage of Christians reduced from 10% to about 2% in less than 12 years.
In my visit to Israel, it was a Jewish guide that led me through the various communities in the new testament. They were extremely respectful of my beliefs. I never for once felt threatened.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:13pm On May 25
tctrills:

When I see blacks calling others slaves for not accepting their opinion I shake my head. When would you guys stop seeing yourselves and other blacks in in context of slaves. You were not the only enslaved people in history please move on.

I don't think he's a slave and never said he was. I think he's exhibiting the same mentality though as people who try to whitewash the current circumstances and history. Arguing the West was some profound beacon of Freedom, while Port HArcourt is named after Lewis Harcourt, Secretary of State for the Colonies. It's a lack of understanding of history and an attempt to Whitewash it. You can love your country and at the same time be truthful about it.

I see black people in the context of those who understand history and give others the same benefit of that paradigm or don't.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:21pm On May 25
tctrills:

Sir, I have been to Israel as a Christian, and I have also been to the neighboring country Egypt. Christians are treated far better in Israel than in any of the other middle eastern countries.
In fact, in Syria, the percentage of Christians reduced from 10% to about 2% in less than 12 years.
In my visit to Israel, it was a Jewish guide that led me through the various communities in the new testament. They were extremely respectful of my beliefs. I never for once felt threatened.

Maybe so, but I don't think your experience is representative.

As attacks on Christians become more frequent, a crisis looms for Israel
https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-attacks-on-christians-become-more-frequent-a-crisis-looms-for-israel/

Christians in the Holy Land say they’re under attack as Israeli-Palestinian violence soars
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/israel-palestinians-christians-attacks-holy-land-jewish-extremists-rcna80441

Christians are in danger under Israeli government, says Holy Land patriarch
Benjamin Netanyahu’s rightwing policies are emboldening attacks on 2,000-year-old community, says Catholic regional leader

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/13/christians-are-in-danger-under-israeli-government-says-holy-land-patriarch

I'm sure you can find more on Google.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:22pm On May 25
tctrills:

i don't know how much i have told that professional victim this.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by tctrills: 9:22pm On May 25
ijebosb:

I don't think he's a slave and never said he was. I think he's exhibiting the same mentality though as people who try to whitewash the current circumstances and history. Arguing the West was some profound beacon of Freedom, while Port HArcourt is named after Lewis Harcourt, Secretary of State for the Colonies. It's a lack of understanding of history and an attempt to Whitewash it. You can love your country and at the same time be truthful about it.

I see black people in the context of those who understand history and give others the same benefit of that paradigm or don't.
I think you should give more time to expressing your thoughts and ideas than profiling others based on their opinions. And please do away with this slave mentality. You were never a slave, there are millions of ways of expressing yourself without going to slavery.
How come that's the only way you can express yourself.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:24pm On May 25
bemeruca:

My daughter can choose her emoji. But this time, my son was the one talking to me with her phone.

The question for you is... Why are you still talking about your Girl Friend at your age? You are almost 50 years old and posting photos of this.

No ambition in life 😂 you are just wasting oxygen

So your daughter thinks she's white or representing herself as white is better?
I see your racism has fuxed her up already.
Well Done.
You're an amazing absentee father!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:30pm On May 25
tctrills:

I think you should give more time to expressing your thoughts and ideas than profiling others based on their opinions. And please do away with this slave mentality. You were never a slave, there are millions of ways of expressing yourself without going to slavery.
How come that's the only way you can express yourself.

Huh?
What is going on in Palestine is all about the same colonial mentality. That dark skinned people don't deserve the same rights as non dark skinned people because some people see them as inferior. And people defending that are blind to it, or don't care.

I think maybe you should reflect on it. In that reflection, consider who drew the Nigerian borders or why Lagos is called Lagos.

Always wonder why some black people want to wish away slavery, racism and colonialism. As, if they see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, evil will cease to exist.

I just finished reading this "Martin Luther King & The Trumpet of Conscience Today." Pick it up, it may help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:35pm On May 25
ijebosb:

So your daughter thinks she's white or representing herself as white is better?
I see your racism has fuxed her up already.
Well Done.
You're an amazing absentee father!

My girl is giving you thumbs up for being a fool at 50, and she is only 10 and she recognized a fool at 50 🤣🤣

She is white because you said so? Lol try something better like owning a family not a bottle of whine

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:39pm On May 25
bemeruca:

My girl is giving you thumbs up or being a fool at 50 she is 10 and recognised a fool at 50 🤣🤣

She is white because you said so? Lol try something better like owning a family not a bottle of whine

Lol.
Looks pretty white to me... Maybe it's the freckles or the almost white complexion. Lol.
The first pic is your daughter's complexion. The second is her avatar. Lol
Some might say your daughter has self identity issues.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:44pm On May 25
ijebosb:

Lol.
Looks pretty white to me... Maybe it's the freckles or the almost white complexion. Lol.
The first pic is your daughter's complexion. The second is her avatar. Lol
Some might say your daughter has self identity issues.

So you know you were looking at an avatar. So why are you killing yourself? go and take more photos of you drinking coke in a fancy bar... you have no ambition in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) (4155) (4156) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.