Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,732 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688474 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 7:00pm On May 05, 2020
Ijedeikorodu

If you want to know what it means to be a great president, then watch this 7 mins video. Trump who just did the biggest medical mobilization since the world war 2, but still goes to one project or another each day after addressing evil reporters, amid a panic-demic and even kicking the deepstate ass, all while running the govt!

Thank God for sending Trump just in time to save America.

Trump, the modern day Moses and Jericho in one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMttIG4jcjI

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 7:37pm On May 05, 2020
He will still serve his punishment and if Kenya or any other country tries to cover for him at the detriment of their own people, I wish them luck because of the kind of sanctions that will be coming their way if they refuse to extradite him, that is if he gets away. I expect the military to have put measures in place to make sure none of the criminals trie to escape justice. There are 1160 sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed, one of them should be Obama, but it's easy for him to slip through the crack since he delegate every job.

Democrats are releasing prisoners to help them fight so they won't face justice. The UN can't bring troops into the US to help them and China they want to make the new headquarters of the deepstate has no powe to do much for them and all the proxy nuke testing in N.korea has been exposed, reason the darkhat CIA and China have been trying to kill Kim Jong Un for talking to Trump.
wickedtuna:
But what then happens if Renegade jumps ship? Let's say "becomes a Keyan citizen" ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:43pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
Obama the snake will face justice just like everyone else, they used to be above the law, but not anymore. He did so much to destroy America. Everything will be out soon!

Haha! The starwars commanders are on the run!!

The deepstate chat room is closing in June, but Trump got every information they discussed there especially 3 mass shootings including the Santa fe before they happened.

Trump and the Republicans for 2 years between Jan 2017 and Jan 2019 when they were in the majority in both houses have all the power to go after, expose, prosecute and even send to prison Obama, Hillary Clinton and everyone connected to Obama's administration.

All we keep hearing at every Trump rally is 'lock her up yet Obama and Hillary are still free citizens today.

What is taking Trump and Republicans this long to send them to jail?

Dcatt, get some brain.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:46pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
He will still serve his punishment and if Kenya or any other country tries to cover for him at the detriment of their own people, I wish them luck because of the kind of sanctions that will be coming their way if they refuse to extradite him, that is if he gets away. I expect the military to have put measures in place to make sure none of the criminals trie to escape justice. There are 1160 sales indictments waiting to be unsealed, one of them should be Obama, but it's easy for him to slip through the crack since he delegate every job.

You my friend is a very good example of a fellow suffering from mental health. Where did you get 1,160 sealed indicted from? From your behind where the sun doesn't shine!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2020
What did blacks benefited from Obama presidency?
Most African Americans and Blacks I have met online and chatted with are yet to give me any straight forward answer when ever I ask them this question
“What did blacks benefit from Obama presidency"?

Obama came to power with message of hope and dream but we later found out this was more of a rehearse feel good speech with no reality or substance.

During his presidency gun violence in black communties continue, the poverty index in black communities never improve instead the rich guys in Wall street, Well fargos, Goldman sach and Jp morgans got richer and wealthier.

The only thing he could give back to his black communties was gay right, Abortion right and all sort of non essential policies, till date Blacks still thinks the whites and Republicans are the cause of their poverty but then I ask again “What did Blacks benefited from Obama presidency"?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
You are like a raving lunatic calling the therapist mad and when that happens, it means you know you have no chance of getting out your insanity. Go ahead and believe what you want zombie, you don't count! You all be in shock of your life soon! Think STORM!!

I was even too conservative with the figure, the actuall number is over 166,000, of course some will remain sealed forever.
PremierGuy:

You my friend is a very good example of a fellow suffering from mental health. Where did you get 1,160 sealed indicted from? From your behind where the sun doesn't shine!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 8:41pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
He will still serve his punishment and if Kenya or any other country tries to cover for him at the detriment of their own people, I wish them luck because of the kind of sanctions that will be coming their way if they refuse to extradite him, that is if he gets away. I expect the military to have put measures in place to make sure none of the criminals trie to escape justice. There are 1160 sealed indictments waiting to be unsealed, one of them should be Obama, but it's easy for him to slip through the crack since he delegate every job.

Democrats are releasing prisoners to help them fight so they won't face justice. The UN can't bring troops into the US to help them and China they want to make the new headquarters of the deepstate has no powe to do much for them and all the proxy nuke testing in N.korea has been exposed, reason the darkhat CIA and China have been trying to kill Kim Jong Un for talking to Trump.
Will Evergreen get the death sentence?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
Death would be too easy for them jare!

I don't really believe in death penalty deep in my heart and my opinion doesn't matter in this case anyway, but I know tribunals will almost end with her being executed. John McCain was executed and so was Bush senior.
wickedtuna:
Will Evergreen get the death sentence?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 9:13pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
Death would be too easy for them jare!

I don't really believe in death penalty deep in my heart and my opinion doesn't matter in this case anyway, but I know tribunals will almost end with her being executed. John McCain was executed and so was Bush senior.
i really hope they pay, especially with what they've been doing to the children.

I stumbled upon a YouTube documentary "Jfk 9/11 everything is a rich man's trick". Evil people.

What are your thoughts on the alleged survival of JFK jnr?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:30pm On May 05, 2020
Trump has only one chance of fixing a 100 year old problem and must be done right!

It requires proper planning and Trump has been investigated from the day he announced to run for president till the day of Senate acquitted him, but the investigators are working underneath. It took this long for the exoneration of Flynn cos the exculpatory evidence was being used in another case and wasn't made available to his lawyer until recently.

Like killing a dangerous animal you have only one shot. Real investigation involving thousands of the most powerful evil takes time, especially when the system is still surrounded by many of the same people whose removals always bring fireworks, because the deepstate don't want Trump to fire anyone, when Obama fired most of the people that worked for Bush.

The story that will put a lot of people in the hospitals needs extra planning.

You without brain telling me to get one? Your's a case of, a Zombie will be a zombie!
PremierGuy:

Trump and the Republicans for 2 years between Jan 2017 and Jan 2019 when they were in the majority in both houses have all the power to go after, expose, prosecute and even send to prison Obama, Hillary Clinton and everyone connected to Obama's administration.

All we keep hearing at every Trump rally is 'lock her up yet Obama and Hillary are still free citizens today.

What is taking Trump and Republicans this long to send them to jail?

Dcatt, get some brain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2020
Action president Trump lands in Arizona - showing that he means business and working hard to get the economy going, despite the over 70,000 deaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:58pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:

Thank God for sending Trump just in time to save America.

Trump, the modern day Moses and Jericho in one!
https://www.vox.com/2020/5/5/21248002/trump-ihme-fema-coronavirus-models-death-toll-businesses-reopening

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:14am On May 06, 2020
Anyone looking for an IT job?

There's a job opening listed today for Application and infrastructure analyst with Pharmavite in Valencia California. Salary is around $90,000/yr.

I hear they love young Africans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:25am On May 06, 2020
Because Trump knows the truth about coronavirus, the truth you liberals are rejecting.

1. The lockdown is a scam
2. Flu is not worth all of the trouble
3. The number of deaths is a hoax
feedthenation:
Action president Trump lands in Arizona - showing that he means business and working hard to get the economy going, despite the over 70,000 deaths

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:36am On May 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 12:52am On May 06, 2020
They have to face justice for killing so many people, they think they are gods and above the law.

Teump rally showed some people that looked like the 3 of them several times sitting behind Trump but later stopped bringing them to the rallies. I don't know if there's a threat or something. QAnons have been giving mixed messages about JFK jr because of the deepstate who also view the message boards. Everything will be out soon!

It's going down! The STORM is around the corner!!!
wickedtuna:
i really hope they pay, especially with what they've been doing to the children.

I stumbled upon a YouTube documentary "Jfk 9/11 everything is a rich man's trick". Evil people.

What are your thoughts on the alleged survival of JFK jnr?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 1:25am On May 06, 2020
Trump just said he sent 250 ventilators to Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:04am On May 06, 2020
Adam Schiff and Democrats are still refusing to release the transcripts of Russia collusion investigation. The transcripts were voted on in 2018 to be released to the public, Adam Schiff also voted for it.

Schiff thought the transcripts will never see the light of days since he was sure of taking Trump down and was just going to trash the transcripts after.

5 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Zox2aKVVA

FBI agent that interviewed Flynn said he didn't lie.

The missing original 302 filled out during the interview said Flynn didn't lie. But for some
reason, the people who didn't talk to Flynn charge him with lying, how convenient!

4 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o809ARYjiQQ

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:56am On May 06, 2020
Democrat leaders lock down their mumu followers while they move around and do what they want. These people really think they are above the law!

10 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFNvcw12d08

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:17am On May 06, 2020
grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 7:44am On May 06, 2020
DCatt:
They have to face justice for killing so many people, they think they are gods and above the law.

Teump rally showed some people that looked like the 3 of them several times sitting behind Trump but later stopped bringing them to the rallies. I don't know if there's a threat or something. QAnons have been giving mixed messages about JFK jr because of the deepstate who also view the message boards. Everything will be out soon!

It's going down! The STORM is around the corner!!!
I saw an analogy that linked Trump and the JFK's with assange as well. It was a long one and had a lot of "17" pointers. I hope i can find it again and share. It feels good to be able to step away from the craziness of the world and just view things for what they truly are.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2020
DCatt:
Communist style fake propaganda video from democrats controlled cities and states won't work, Americans know better and awake!

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/we-found-his-weak-spot-rick-wilson-reveals-why-lincoln-project-ad-caused-trump-to-lose-his-damn-mind/

‘We found his weak spot’: Rick Wilson reveals why Lincoln Project ad caused Trump to ‘lose his damn mind’

[b]One of the longtime Republican strategists behind the devastating new Lincoln Project [/b]ads targeting Donald Trump said that the conservative organization has found the president’s “weak spot” during a Tuesday evening interview on MSNBC.

Wilson is the author of the hit 2018 book Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever. Trump has labeled him “crazed Rick Wilson.” MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell played the new ad, which has caused Trump to lash out at the Lincoln Project.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
New video: Patriotism is Bipartisan

“He does not represent my party,” Senator Lindsay Graham once said.
The damage Trump has done to the Republican Party and the country is devastating, but in November we have a choice to heal and put our country back together again. That is why we created this Ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKjVQiqvYfU

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2020
FBI Director Wray taking heat from GOP critics in aftermath of Flynn reveal
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wray-facing-heat-from-gop-critics-in-aftermath-of-flynn-reveal

FBI Director Christopher Wray is facing mounting criticism from Republicans in Washington in the wake of new information coming out of former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn’s criminal case that called into question the bureau’s intentions in their investigation, which took place under previous FBI leadership.

Unsealed documents included handwritten notes from former FBI official Bill Priestap that showed there was debate over whether the goal of their interview of Flynn should be to catch him in a lie. Reps. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, and Mike Johnson, R-La., questioned why this information was first getting out now and had not been divulged by Wray earlier.

Inside FBI director Chris Wray's fate
https://www.axios.com/fbi-michael-flynn-chris-wray-trump-00c13ada-569b-4f5e-bfa3-354b794ea9e0.html

President Trump is not happy with FBI director Christopher Wray and would love to replace him, according to three sources who've discussed the matter with the president.

But Trump has been deferring to Attorney General Bill Barr and is unlikely to remove Wray before the election, these sources said.

Behind the scenes: Trump's dissatisfaction with Wray — whom he nominated for the post in 2017 after firing Jim Comey — is nothing new. A source who has discussed the FBI director repeatedly with the president said Trump "has never felt like Wray was his guy" and does not trust him to "change the culture" of the FBI.

Between the lines: Trump hasn't ousted Wray for two main reasons, according to senior administration officials and outside advisers who've discussed Wray's future with Trump.

First, some of Trump's key advisers don't want to kick the hornet's nest so close to an election by firing a second FBI director.
And, second, there isn't an obvious replacement who'd both pass muster on Capitol Hill and be the sort of loyalist Trump wants to run the FBI.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:07pm On May 06, 2020
DCatt:
Obama the snake will face justice just like everyone else, they used to be above the law, but not anymore. He did so much to destroy America. Everything will be out soon!

Haha! The starwars commanders are on the run!!

The deepstate chat room is closing in June, but Trump got every information they discussed there especially 3 mass shootings including the Santa fe before they happened.

At least before Obama goes to your 'imaginary prison', he busy acknowledging teachers on National Teachers Day and bringing smiles to their faces during this health emergency time. Can Trump be as proactive as Obama?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1258036483090505729

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:21pm On May 06, 2020
Greta Thunberg has filed a lawsuit against countries that use fossil fuels to power their economies.

Guess which country is excluded from her lawsuit?

Communist China

You know, the country that is responsible for 30% of global emissions!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by alezzy13: 6:34pm On May 06, 2020
tommyken:
What did blacks benefited from Obama presidency?
Most African Americans and Blacks I have met online and chatted with are yet to give me any straight forward answer when ever I ask them this question
“What did blacks benefit from Obama presidency"?

Obama came to power with message of hope and dream but we later found out this was more of a rehearse feel good speech with no reality or substance.

During his presidency gun violence in black communties continue, the poverty index in black communities never improve instead the rich guys in Wall street, Well fargos, Goldman sach and Jp morgans got richer and wealthier.

The only thing he could give back to his black communties was gay right, Abortion right and all sort of non essential policies, till date Blacks still thinks the whites and Republicans are the cause of their poverty but then I ask again “What did Blacks benefited from Obama presidency"?

What has Trump done for blacks?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2020
feedthenation:

At least before Obama goes to your 'imaginary prison', he busy acknowledging teachers on National Teachers Day and bringing smiles to their faces during this health emergency time. Can Trump be as proactive as Obama?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1258036483090505729

You have time to be arguing with schizophrenics, they exist in their own alternative universe.

I will just add theses facts;
Trump and most members of his organisation will go to jail ever before Obama.

Obama till today is far more popular and loved than Trump will ever be.

Obama beat trump in almost every metric of measurement, be it education, personal achievements, marital life, achievements as president, etc.
Trump cult worshippers might start commiting suicide because of Obama.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:10pm On May 06, 2020
coluka:

Lol, this pathetic ignoramus thinks himself a sage grin grin grin. Look at the empty headed knucklehead bereft of any knowledge making a fool of himself by presuming to educate me when he just posted one of the most ignorance filled post I have seen yet. Firstly mr. Pathetic dunce, backward evolution is a synonym of devolution and you can use both interchangeably. Secondly Mr. Homo Ignoramus (Your new scientific name grin), evolution is not always forward as any biology expert will tell you, evolution is non directional, you are still parroting the outdated theory of orthorgenesis that has been severally disproved . Thirdly, there is no word like evoluted, it's evolved. I can now see why you're such an epitome of uselessness, the inevitable result of having this amount of ignorance and delusions of grandeur combined in one individual is what you epitomize. A cross between a zombie and an antiquated relic of prehistoric human species. Did I just read you saying that you will be happy if you died right now? Not just you dude, the whole world will be happy to be finally rid of a worthless vermin like you.
duuude! That I typed evoluted never meant I implied it was a word grin that was me mocking your claims to being forward evolved of all the most laughable sh**t you are claiming grin grin that was waaaaay hilarious i couldn't resist taking a dig at you for the entire irony of the very bold claim so, way to score a null and void point house nigger stuck at an evolutionary deadend cheesy

Secondly, I am neither a sage nor have delusions of grandeur grin that's all you! You are the one claiming to have seen the light, this all started when you stupidly thought the term field nigger is or should be an insult to a black American and when caught you doubled down in typical tRumpetskin fashion proselytising imaginary scenarios of so called black liberals caught in a fictional entrapment of deceit even with the hypocrisy of what your mirror should be showing you everyday cheesy grin plus Historically, your negroid subset are the ones known to assume airs of superiority over other slaves, watch django or roots for reference, go back and read your earlier posts and also, you'd know this if you learned the least bit of American history on slavery so, waaay to project yourself on another person, well done! who did you learn that from wet dog? tRumpfff? cheesy grin aha! No surprises there

And thirdly, I wouldn't trust wikipedia as an academic resource but still I will take your claim on the theory of orthogenesis and feel no shame whatsoever for letting you score a wee lil point for research grin cheesy so, are you feeling special now? grin cheesy does this buttress your delusions of perceived superiority in any way wet dog? grin cheesy does it even change the fact that your are less than a mongrel b1tch from tRump's kennels? grin cheesy bwahahahahahahaha grin cheesy what I'd give to be able to see your face now a die in a gale of laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now lemme be serious a bit, you've been making claims on my behalf, projecting your character and stupidity on me so, just to avoid further misrepresentations, here is what I claim to be....I am a self conscious, history conscious and race conscious black man. Can you chew on that?
ekpa! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:27pm On May 07, 2020
Zuorom:

At least you admit that Republicans asked the FBI to investigate Kavanaugh and they brought him before the Senate to face his accuser on national TV. Which one has your hypocritical Democrats done? None!!! Instead they did everything possible to bury or make the story go away. Now that they can't ignore it anymore, they are trying to run a smear campaign against Tara Reade in conjunction with their fake news allies instead of calling for a thorough investigation and presuming she is saying the truth like they did with Kavanaugh. Even Biden himself is on record saying during the Kavanaugh case that whenever a woman makes a rape allegation, we should presume she is telling the truth. That was the standard he set for Kavanaugh so what is happening now that he is the one accused? Kiss the bitter truth, you're a party of shameless hypocrites!!
well, I am calling for a thorough investigation, does that count? And yes , the FBI investigation of kavanaugh was a total sham and was just for appearances, so what do you say? A thorough investigation of biden, kavanaugh and tRump? Are you in or out? I'm in
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:30pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

They are trying to draw parralel with Clinton when everyone knew Clinton was not impeached for having sex with those women, he was indicted by Ken Starr for obtruction and for perjury

Clinton had several sexual accusations and they didnt impeach him for it, Neither for Paula Jones, Broadricck or any of the other accusers he settled out of court

They impeached Clinton for lying under oath and obstruction
we know all that shyte so thanks no thanks inspector know nuffing, the only parallel i am trying to draw is how the Republican party handled sexual misconduct allegations then and now, gottit?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 3:40pm On May 07, 2020
raumdeuter:

You want to hang protest on Trump because he is president, Should we also blame Obama for the protests that happened under him? like Tea Party, Black lives matter, All lives matter, AntiFA etc
which of them was Obama encouraging in his tweets?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.