Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688799 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:41am On May 04, 2020
coluka:

Lol, This specimen of human waste has been reduced to speaking his slave nigger tongue because that's the only language the buffoon is fluent in. What can one do with this kind of hapless liberal zombie? He has been so dehumanized by his liberal masters that he is now evolving backwards. How else can one explain why the rest of human civilization is moving on to the latest forms of their various lingual developments while this wretched carcass of a homo erectus is speeding backwards to prehistoric times? At this point, you need to be hauled off to a lab ( you're no better than a lab specimen btw) to examine if this malady of yours is recent or if it was passed down to you by your forebears. This is important because at this rate of your reverse evolution, it's highly probable that either you or one of your offsprings could give birth to a real life dinosaur in the nearest future and you know what that means for the human race grin. At least, you'll be better remembered as the lab rat that saved the world rather than as the worthless buffoon of a nigger slave that never amounted to anything in life.
chisos! I wish you could see me spasming with guffaws here! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you a forward evolution? Chisos! grin cheesy grin cheesy if I die right now i will die happy, this is the most hilarious shyte I have read on nairaland for a loooooooooooooong time! grin chimo! grin cheesy make una come see forward evolution oh! I refuse to evolve forward if it implies less and less grey matter like you! cheesy grin oluwa abi anubi! Comman save us oh! grin grin grin

P.S it is not called backward evolution, evolution is always forward in terms of specificity. It is called devolution oh ye evoluted one! Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:48am On May 04, 2020
Zuorom:

You're the one exhausting yourself, instead of simply admitting the hypocrisy of the party you're supporting, you're busy making irrational arguments. Look at you saying the Republicans handled Kavanaugh with kid gloves, someone they hauled before the Senate on national television to face his accuser and asked the FBI to investigate? the FBI investigated and found no evidence against him still you hypocritical liberals were still calling for his head because "we must believe women". Now can you contrast that with your "saintly" party's approach to the Biden allegations? Crickets everywhere. Not even one person in your hypocrisy personified party is standing up for the standards you set during the Kavanaugh saga. You can't explain this away by writing lengthy but meaningless posts. The only person you need to explain to things to is yourself because you are refusing to come to terms with reality. Stop exhausting yourself and simply tell yourself the truth.
the FBI that was hamstrung in the number of witnesses they could accept and the time frame in which they could do that? Bross, sofree dey lie nau! undecided I pointed to bill Clinton's case so that you would see that the the Republican party's is the hypocrisy! But somehow you exist in an alternate reality where correlation for both cases is irrelevant so good luck with your disillusionment
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 10:42am On May 04, 2020
Truthcat:
NSA director in govt transition contacting foreign govt is what happens in all govt.

What happens to gen Flynn is a hitjob and illegal

There was no cold war between Russia and the US, that was USSR.
The US still got along with Russia after the cold war.

Bush got along with Russia until it invaded Ukraine. Bush put sanctions on Russia. Then came Obama who sold all kind of US assets to Russia until he was outsmarted and Putin invaded Crimea. You should know about Russia reset.

Then comes Trump who the deepstate wants to handtie so he won't have chance to have a relationship with Russia so the deepstate cover won't be blown.

If Bush didn't think about the past but got along with Russia and Obama also did his own with Russia, why can't Trump have the same right?
He will be exonerated i think. What then happens to Obama who headed all of this?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 10:43am On May 04, 2020
GalaticHorde:
chisos! I wish you could see me spasming with guffaws here! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin you a forward evolution? Chisos! grin cheesy grin cheesy if I die right now i will die happy, this is the most hilarious shyte I have read on nairaland for a loooooooooooooong time! grin chimo! grin cheesy make una come see forward evolution oh! I refuse to evolve forward if it implies less and less grey matter like you! cheesy grin oluwa abi anubi! Comman save us oh! grin grin grin

P.S it is not called backward evolution, evolution is always forward in terms of specificity. It is called devolution oh ye evoluted one! Bwahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, this pathetic ignoramus thinks himself a sage grin grin grin. Look at the empty headed knucklehead bereft of any knowledge making a fool of himself by presuming to educate me when he just posted one of the most ignorance filled post I have seen yet. Firstly mr. Pathetic dunce, backward evolution is a synonym of devolution and you can use both interchangeably. Secondly Mr. Homo Ignoramus (Your new scientific name grin), evolution is not always forward as any biology expert will tell you, evolution is non directional, you are still parroting the outdated theory of orthorgenesis that has been severally disproved . Thirdly, there is no word like evoluted, it's evolved. I can now see why you're such an epitome of uselessness, the inevitable result of having this amount of ignorance and delusions of grandeur combined in one individual is what you epitomize. A cross between a zombie and an antiquated relic of prehistoric human species. Did I just read you saying that you will be happy if you died right now? Not just you dude, the whole world will be happy to be finally rid of a worthless vermin like you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
Gingrich was leading an impeachment on sexual matter on Clinton, while he was having an affair. One have to be brain dead to support the GOP.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
GalaticHorde:
the FBI that was hamstrung in the number of witnesses they could accept and the time frame in which they could do that? Bross, sofree dey lie nau! undecided I pointed to bill Clinton's case so that you would see that the the Republican party's is the hypocrisy! But somehow you exist in an alternate reality where correlation for both cases is irrelevant so good luck with your disillusionment
At least you admit that Republicans asked the FBI to investigate Kavanaugh and they brought him before the Senate to face his accuser on national TV. Which one has your hypocritical Democrats done? None!!! Instead they did everything possible to bury or make the story go away. Now that they can't ignore it anymore, they are trying to run a smear campaign against Tara Reade in conjunction with their fake news allies instead of calling for a thorough investigation and presuming she is saying the truth like they did with Kavanaugh. Even Biden himself is on record saying during the Kavanaugh case that whenever a woman makes a rape allegation, we should presume she is telling the truth. That was the standard he set for Kavanaugh so what is happening now that he is the one accused? Kiss the bitter truth, you're a party of shameless hypocrites!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:38pm On May 04, 2020
Zuorom:

Tara Reade has said this story first reported by AP is false.

Tara Reade is disputing a report that says her complaint against Joe Biden didn't refer to sexual assault or harassment

The Associated Press reported Saturday that Tara Reade, the former Biden staffer who says he sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, said her decades-old complaint to a congressional personnel office didn't contain the words "assault" or "harassment."

In a tweet Saturday, Reade said the Associated Press report was "false" but did not elaborate.

She last year accused Biden of inappropriately caressing her, but didn't publicly allege Biden had sexually assaulted her until March 2020.
Reade alleges Biden assaulted her in a Senate corridor in 1993 when he put his hands under her skirt and underwear without her consent.

Biden has denied all accusations against him.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.businessinsider.com/tara-reade-says-her-complaint-didnt-mention-assault-or-harassment-2020-5&hl=en-NG

Trump's latest accuser: Ninni Laaksonen
https://twitter.com/ninni_laaksonen/status/1256935339912048642

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On May 04, 2020
Zuorom:

At least you admit that Republicans asked the FBI to investigate Kavanaugh and they brought him before the Senate to face his accuser on national TV. Which one has your hypocritical Democrats done? None!!! Instead they did everything possible to bury or make the story go away. Now that they can't ignore it anymore, they are trying to run a smear campaign against Tara Reade in conjunction with their fake news allies instead of calling for a thorough investigation and presuming she is saying the truth like they did with Kavanaugh. Even Biden himself is on record saying during the Kavanaugh case that whenever a woman makes a rape allegation, we should presume she is telling the truth. That was the standard he set for Kavanaugh so what is happening now that he is the one accused? Kiss the bitter truth, you're a party of shameless hypocrites!!

They are trying to draw parralel with Clinton when everyone knew Clinton was not impeached for having sex with those women, he was indicted by Ken Starr for obtruction and for perjury

Clinton had several sexual accusations and they didnt impeach him for it, Neither for Paula Jones, Broadricck or any of the other accusers he settled out of court

They impeached Clinton for lying under oath and obstruction

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 4:12pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Trump's latest accuser: Ninni Laaksonen
https://twitter.com/ninni_laaksonen/status/1256935339912048642
Seriously? coming from you?
You that have been all over this thread running defence for Joe Biden over a credible rape allegation, I mean real rape!!! You now want to complain over an allegation of a butt grab? You should be hiding your head in shame, that is if you had any shame. Unlike you liberal's silly campaign of believe all women, we believe in the wisdom that you are innocent before the law until proven guilty.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:19pm On May 04, 2020
The massive difference in policing in the present day Trump's America:

White protesters in Michigan against the lockdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWemPQkKvrU

A black man being taken off a public transport for not wearing a face mask in Philly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cbkFO6OC3g
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:26pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

A black man being taken off a public transport for not wearing a face mask in Philly

Trump's America indeed, you conveniently forgot to mention that Philly is a liberal/democrat controlled city and Democrats have been running that city for ages. Maybe they should vote for Republicans in the next elections if they really want a change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Trumps America indeed, Abeg in whose America was Trayvon Martin killed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 4:36pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

The Mayor of Philadelphia is Jim Kenney, he's a democrat. Trump doesn't control The Philadelphia Police Department, Jim Kenney does. You should be worried about Jim Kenney's America not Trump's

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2020
Zuorom:
Seriously? coming from you?
[b]You that have been all over this thread running defence for Joe Biden over a credible rape allegation, I mean real rape!!! [/b]You now want to complain over an allegation of a butt grab? You should be hiding your head in shame, that is if you had any shame. Unlike you liberal's silly campaign of believe all women, we believe in the wisdom that you are innocent before the law until proven guilty.

Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden mentioned 'sexual assault' and not 'rape', (both of which are serious crimes) so where did your information about 'credible rape allegation' came from. The seriousness of the allegation calls for a swift and thorough unbiased investigation - one which has been mentioned in previous posts.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/02/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegations-democrats-response
A former aide to Biden from his years in the Senate, Reade, now 56, says that in 1993, in a corridor in a Senate office building, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her, penetrating her with his fingers. - this is sexual assault

Difference between 'rape' and 'sexual assault'
All rape and sexual assault is serious. The terms rape and 'sexual assault' are used simply to differentiate between two types of offense. So what's the difference?

Rape is when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent.
Assault by penetration is when a person penetrates another person's vagina or anus with any part of the body other than a penis, or by using an object, without the person's consent - (in the allegation against Joe Biden, Tara Reade said he penetrated her with his fingers).

Not all cases of sexual assault involve violence, cause physical injury or leave visible marks. Sexual assault can cause severe distress, emotional harm and injuries which can't be seen – all of which can take a long time to recover from - (feel sorry for what Tara Reade and other women whom Trump have grabbed either their private anatomy or butt must be going through everyday of their lives)

So in your opinion grabbing a lady's butt (against her consent) is fine as long as your last name ends in Trump?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 5:20pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Tara Reade's allegation against Joe Biden mentioned 'sexual assault' and not 'rape', (both of which are serious crimes) so where did your information about 'credible rape allegation' came from. The seriousness of the allegation calls for a swift and thorough unbiased investigation - one which has been mentioned in previous posts.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/02/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-allegations-democrats-response
A former aide to Biden from his years in the Senate, Reade, now 56, says that in 1993, in a corridor in a Senate office building, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her, penetrating her with his fingers. - this is sexual assault

Difference between 'rape' and 'sexual assault'
All rape and sexual assault is serious. The terms rape and 'sexual assault' are used simply to differentiate between two types of offense. So what's the difference?

Rape is when a person intentionally penetrates another's vagina, anus or mouth with a penis, without the other person's consent.
Assault by penetration is when a person penetrates another person's vagina or anus with any part of the body other than a penis, or by using an object, without the person's consent - (in the allegation against Joe Biden, Tara Reade said he penetrated her with his fingers).

Not all cases of sexual assault involve violence, cause physical injury or leave visible marks. Sexual assault can cause severe distress, emotional harm and injuries which can't be seen – all of which can take a long time to recover from - (feel sorry for what Tara Reade and other women whom Trump have grabbed either their private anatomy or butt must be going through everyday of their lives)

So in your opinion grabbing a lady's butt (against her consent) is fine as long as your last name ends in Trump?
No, I didn't say grabbing a lady's butt against her consent is fine, I said I believe in the wisdom that every accused person is innocent before the law until proven guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:47pm On May 04, 2020
raumdeuter:

Trumps America indeed, Abeg in whose America was Trayvon Martin killed?

Trayvon Martin was killed during Barack Obama's administration, George Zimmerman the shooter has since been acquitted. It is a known fact Obama administration didn't do much for African-Americans, talkless of the Black population (story for another day).

The issue on ground is totally different.

Can you compare these videos posted with the various information below about Trump's America - who hasn't for once addressed the issues, but simply said it is their right to protest against the lockdown and social distancing rule given by the state governors.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 6:01pm On May 04, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Trayvon Martin was killed during Barack Obama's administration, George Zimmerman the shooter has since been acquitted. It is a known fact Obama administration didn't do much for African-Americans, talkless of the Black population (story for another day).

The issue on ground is totally different.

Can you compare these videos posted with the various information below about Trump's America - who hasn't for once addressed the issues, but simply said it is their right to protest against the lockdown and social distancing rule given by the state governors.

You want to hang protest on Trump because he is president, Should we also blame Obama for the protests that happened under him? like Tea Party, Black lives matter, All lives matter, AntiFA etc

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:10am On May 05, 2020
Mintum:

Haba wiri, abi you no dey see well again? The transcript you posted literally confirmed what the person you quoted said verbatim. Read the post you quoted and read the transcript you posted again, everything raumdeuter said is repeated word for word in the transcript you posted yet you couldn't see it? Now might be the right time to pay that long overdue visit to the eye specialist.
You need to pay a visit to a brain surgeon, your left brain is disconnected from your right brain and surgery is needed to connect them together.

You obviously were blind to the context of the discussion and all that was said before the "grab em by the pussy". You guys just isolate this remark and invent whatever context you like.
This was Trump just before the "grab em by the pussy"

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. "

Trump was using I and was not a generalisation or talking about a third person as you guys dishonestly want to imply. He was vividly describing how he intends to forcefully kiss a particular woman and his regular habit of molesting and sexually abusing vulnerable women. He is excusing and justifying the abuses because he is a star. He has this warped notion that stars have the rights to abuse women.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 5:44am On May 05, 2020
wirinet:

You need to pay a visit to a brain surgeon, your left brain is disconnected from your right brain and surgery is needed to connect them together.

You obviously were blind to the context of the discussion and all that was said before the "grab em by the pussy". You guys just isolate this remark and invent whatever context you like.
This was Trump just before the "grab em by the pussy"

"Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. "

Trump was using I and was not a generalisation or talking about a third person as you guys dishonestly want to imply. He was vividly describing how he intends to forcefully kiss a particular woman and his regular habit of molesting and sexually abusing vulnerable women. He is excusing and justifying the abuses because he is a star. He has this warped notion that stars have the rights to abuse women.
Even after using many days to think about your response, you still made no sense. Na from village Dem dey follow you? You made an accusation that Trump confessed that he grabbed women by the pussy, many people corrected you that what he said is that when you are a star they will allow you do anything, they will even allow you grab them by the pussy. That was what the argument was about so don't come here to change mouth and start talking nonsense. Raumdeuter posted the Trump quote word for word and you went and brought your own quote to disprove him but your eye problem didn't allow you see that your own quote confirmed exactly the same thing Raumdeuter posted. Your own post proved him right and proved you wrong. Make sure you visit that eye specialist, you really need am.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2020
Mintum:

Even after using many days to think about your response, you still made no sense. Na from village Dem dey follow you? You made an accusation that Trump confessed that he grabbed women by the pussy, many people corrected you that what he said is that when you are a star they will allow you do anything, they will even allow you grab them by the pussy. That was what the argument was about so don't come here to change mouth and start talking nonsense. Raumdeuter posted the Trump quote word for word and you went and brought your own quote to disprove him but your eye problem didn't allow you see that your own quote confirmed exactly the same thing Raumdeuter posted. Your own post proved him right and proved you wrong. Make sure you visit that eye specialist, you really need am.

Using many days to think about a response? You must think I am seun that feeds my family from nairaland.
Which woman allows you to grab her by the pussy because you are are star? Will any woman in your family allows someone grab her by the pussy because she is star struck?

Once again, Trump was talking about himself an nobody else. This is purely Trump's personal worldview. This was a conversation about what Trump intends to do to a lady they are looking at, and what he had been doing in the past. You cannot take the remark in isolation of the whole conversation last.
Many women had actually come out to confirm this habit of Trump by accusing him of forcefully kissing them or groping them.

I know there is a disconnect between your two brain hemispheres, so you can never understand it unless you get a brain surgery.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 9:14am On May 05, 2020
wirinet:

Using many days to think about a response? You must think I am seun that feeds my family from nairaland.
Which woman allows you to grab her by the pussy because you are are star? Will any woman in your family allows someone grab her by the pussy because she is star struck?

Once again, Trump was talking about himself an nobody else. This is purely Trump's personal worldview. This was a conversation about what Trump intends to do to a lady they are looking at, and what he had been doing in the past. You cannot take the remark in isolation of the whole conversation last.
Many women had actually considering out to confirm this habit of Trump by accusing him of forcefully kissing them or groping them.

I know there is a disconnect between your two brain hemispheres, so you can never understand it unless you get a brain surgery.
This your post is nonsense + nonsense × nonsense = NONSENSE. When you produce evidence that Trump confessed to grabbing a woman by the pussy then we can talk about it but if you persist in deliberately making up things that weren't said and seeing things that only you is seeing, you are on your own oh because to the rest of us, you will just be talking nonsense. Also many other people have told you here, we don't believe in that you people's nonsense of believe all women, we believe all parties and they are innocent until they are proven guilty by the law, we will judge Trump by that. Believe all women is a nonsense principle by democrats, so you people should live by your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On May 05, 2020
wirinet:

Many women had actually come out to confirm this habit of Trump by accusing him of forcefully kissing them or groping them.

Regardless of your false outrage its the reality of life that when you are rich and a star you get away with more in life, what ordinary folks cannot get away with, stars will do. When you are a star you can wear your shoe on your head and people will think it's eccentric but as a regular person you you would be seen as insane

When you are rich and famous you can be a paralyzed 70yr old and pull the prettiest girl in your state(Ned Nwoko vs Regina Daniels, Prince Aku vs Dabota Lawson, Oshiomole vs Lara), its the power of money, In the dating scene, women are drawn to money, fame and power just like men are drawn to good looks. What a girl won't allow with regular folks she would with a star, There have been music stars who random women will fight each other just to sleep with for the night
The same way a pretty girl standing at the roadside will get many offers for a ride before a regular looking girl

That was what Trump was talking about, You can call it his personal worldview and many people will agree with him that a rich star will get away with more than a regular person.

The same girl you have been talking to for months and hasn't even given you audience will jump into bed with Justin Beiber in an instant. Even in school ordinary college football and basketball players get smothered by girls because when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. " You can even grab them by the pussy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
This is the President of the United States, during a serious global pandemic which is affecting the US in a bad way (over 70k deaths) still have the time to be aiming verbal attack on the husband of one of his aide (Kellyanne Conway) because of this video:

Mourning in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yG_-K2MDo

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 5:19pm On May 05, 2020
Obama the snake will face justice just like everyone else, they used to be above the law, but not anymore. He did so much to destroy America. Everything will be out soon!

Haha! The starwars commanders are on the run!!

The deepstate chat room is closing in June, but Trump got every information they discussed there especially 3 mass shootings including the Santa fe before they happened.
wickedtuna:
He will be exonerated i think. What then happens to Obama who headed all of this?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 5:30pm On May 05, 2020
Communist style fake propaganda video from democrats controlled cities and states won't work, Americans know better and awake!
ijedeikorodu:
This is the President of the United States, during a serious global pandemic which is affecting the US in a bad way (over 70k deaths) still have the time to be aiming verbal attack on the husband of one of his aide (Kellyanne Conway) because of this video:

Mourning in America

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 5:36pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
Obama the snake will face justice just like everyone else, they used to be above the law, but not anymore. He did so much to destroy America. Everything will be out soon!

Haha! The starwars commanders are on the run!!

The deepstate chat room is closing in June, but Trump got every information they discussed there especially 3 mass shootings including the Santa fe before they happened.
But what then happens if Renegade jumps ship? Let's say "becomes a Keyan citizen" ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 5:41pm On May 05, 2020
Deepstate banned

Hydroxy chloroquine: 92% effective, cost $12 per treatment and 70 years old.

Deepstate approved

Remdesivir: 31% effective, $1,600 per treatment and less than 1 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iPihogbh3o

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2020
garetz:

Trump's America indeed, you conveniently forgot to mention that Philly is a liberal/democrat controlled city and Democrats have been running that city for ages. Maybe they should vote for Republicans in the next elections if they really want a change

Even Sean Hannity of Fox News is 'calling them out'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-message-to-armed-michigan-protesters

Sean Hannity criticized armed protesters who demonstrated against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home orders last week outside Michigan's Capitol building, saying they were not helping their cause.

"I'm the number one supporter [on] radio and television, that I know of, [of the] First Amendment and the Second Amendment. Now, no one is a bigger defendant of the Second Amendment than yours truly," Hannity said Monday night on his televison program.

"Everyone has the right to protest, protect themselves and try to get the country open," the host said as video rolled of Thursday's protest in Lansing. "This, with the militia look here, and these long guns, uh... no. Show of force is dangerous. That puts our police at risk. And by the way, your message will never be heard, whoever you people are."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
This is why they want you to wear masks, all the thousands of dangerous criminals democrats are releasing are given masks to cover their faces and guns to go and cause problems so they can blame Trump for it.

Just ask yourself why are dangerous criminals being released when the prison system can be quarantined just like the rest of the world.

Democrats know its game-up and want to take America down with them!

The evil democrats are hoping the UN and China will save them by attacking the US as stated in THE PLAN by Henry Kissinger in 1992.

The deepstate wanted UN/China to invade the US according to THE GEORGIA STONE that's why they need Americans to give up their arms and they have killed so many innocent people just to make Americans give up their guns. It will never happen.
ijedeikorodu:

Even Sean Hannity of Fox News is 'calling them out'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sean-hannity-message-to-armed-michigan-protesters

Sean Hannity criticized armed protesters who demonstrated against Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home orders last week outside Michigan's Capitol building, saying they were not helping their cause.

"I'm the number one supporter [on] radio and television, that I know of, [of the] First Amendment and the Second Amendment. Now, no one is a bigger defendant of the Second Amendment than yours truly," Hannity said Monday night on his televison program.

"Everyone has the right to protest, protect themselves and try to get the country open," the host said as video rolled of Thursday's protest in Lansing. "This, with the militia look here, and these long guns, uh... no. Show of force is dangerous. That puts our police at risk. And by the way, your message will never be heard, whoever you people are."

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 6:09pm On May 05, 2020
DCatt:
Communist style fake propaganda video from democrats controlled cities and states won't work, Americans know better and awake!

How can the video be fake propaganda from Democrats, when Trump himself labelled them RINOs

https://politicaltribune.org/trump-takes-a-shot-at-kellyanne-and-her-marriage-during-middle-of-the-night-rant-against-loser-republicans/

Trump Takes A Shot At Kellyanne And Her Marriage During Middle Of The Night Rant Against “Loser” Republicans

Despite complaining that he doesn’t have much time to sleep these days, President Donald Trump was up beyond midnight rage-tweeting about Republicans who oppose him and even took a shot at Kellyanne Conway’s marriage.

Americans were horrified by Trump’s outrageous claim that he has been somehow treated worse than former President Abraham Lincoln during his Fox News town hall in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
After all, Lincoln was assassinated in 1865.

In response to devastating ads by a group of Republicans known as the Lincoln Project, Trump went absolutely ballistic on Twitter in a post-midnight rant attacking Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt and George Conway, against whom Trump went very personal.

Trump referred to these Republicans as “losers” and called them a “disgrace” to Lincoln, all while bragging about his effort to take over the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy and claiming that he has rebuilt the military (it didn’t need rebuilding).

But Trump particularly focused on George Conway, whom he referred to as “Moonface” and suggested that his wife Kellyanne did something really bad to him, a rare shot at Mrs. Conway and her marriage.

Trump then concluded by claiming that Lincoln is smiling down on him and the Republican Party of today.
Trump’s Republican Party is nothing like Lincoln’s. The GOP under Trump’s control more closely resembles the conservative Democratic Party of Lincoln’s era. There’s no way Lincoln would be smiling about what his once-proud party has become under Trump. He would be smiling about the Republicans who are trying to take it back from Trump.

This latest tantrum by Trump should be enough for Kellyanne to say enough is enough and resign. And it should certainly trigger the 25th Amendment being invoked by the Cabinet because no sane president would ever launch such a late-night hissy fit, especially in the middle of a national crisis.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
You need to ease up on your frustration, seems the TDS is taking a toll on you, there is no Trump voice or statement in that your 1 minute video I watched and quoted. What's in the video is democrats desperate movie no one buys!

Every little thing is difficult for you liberals to grasp, this is the screenshot of your post and mine below.
ijedeikorodu:

How can the video be fake propaganda from Democrats, when Trump himself labelled them RINOs

https://politicaltribune.org/trump-takes-a-shot-at-kellyanne-and-her-marriage-during-middle-of-the-night-rant-against-loser-republicans/

Trump Takes A Shot At Kellyanne And Her Marriage During Middle Of The Night Rant Against “Loser” Republicans

Despite complaining that he doesn’t have much time to sleep these days, President Donald Trump was up beyond midnight rage-tweeting about Republicans who oppose him and even took a shot at Kellyanne Conway’s marriage.

Americans were horrified by Trump’s outrageous claim that he has been somehow treated worse than former President Abraham Lincoln during his Fox News town hall in front of the Lincoln Memorial.
After all, Lincoln was assassinated in 1865.

In response to devastating ads by a group of Republicans known as the Lincoln Project, Trump went absolutely ballistic on Twitter in a post-midnight rant attacking Rick Wilson, Steve Schmidt and George Conway, against whom Trump went very personal.

Trump referred to these Republicans as “losers” and called them a “disgrace” to Lincoln, all while bragging about his effort to take over the courts and cut taxes for the wealthy and claiming that he has rebuilt the military (it didn’t need rebuilding).

But Trump particularly focused on George Conway, whom he referred to as “Moonface” and suggested that his wife Kellyanne did something really bad to him, a rare shot at Mrs. Conway and her marriage.

Trump then concluded by claiming that Lincoln is smiling down on him and the Republican Party of today.
Trump’s Republican Party is nothing like Lincoln’s. The GOP under Trump’s control more closely resembles the conservative Democratic Party of Lincoln’s era. There’s no way Lincoln would be smiling about what his once-proud party has become under Trump. He would be smiling about the Republicans who are trying to take it back from Trump.

This latest tantrum by Trump should be enough for Kellyanne to say enough is enough and resign. And it should certainly trigger the 25th Amendment being invoked by the Cabinet because no sane president would ever launch such a late-night hissy fit, especially in the middle of a national crisis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.