Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638655 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (4145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:47pm On May 02, 2020
PDPGuy:

Her accusations seem ‘credible’, but as was the case with Kavanaugh, we may never know the full truth of the matter.

Tara Reade : Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint - AP Exclusive

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-harassment-assault-absent-biden-complaint

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade said she described her issues with Biden but “the main word I used — and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment — I used ‘uncomfortable.’ And I remember ‘retaliation.’”

Reade described the report after the AP discovered additional transcripts and notes from its interviews with Reade last year in which she says she “chickened out” after going to the Senate personnel office. The AP interviewed Reade in 2019 after she accused Biden of uncomfortable and inappropriate touching. She did not raise allegations of sexual assault against Biden until this year, around the time he became the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

But Reade is suggesting that even if the report surfaces, it would not corroborate her assault allegations because she chose not to detail them at the time.

https://apnews.com/aec7beb03e9e0e0e6e3c58111293e0ea?utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter
AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint

Despite the latest news, I still believe a proper and thorough investigation must be done to establish the truth.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2020
PremierGuy:
President Trump, the greatest living President ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GqJna9hpTE

Trump is so bad - as former president George W. Bush redeems his image with this video:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6153736964001#sp=show-clips

"Let us remember empathy and simple kindness are essential, powerful tools of national recovery. Even at an appropriate social distance, we can find way to present in the lives of others" - President George W. Bush
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:25pm On May 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Tara Reade : Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint - AP Exclusive

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tara-reade-harassment-assault-absent-biden-complaint

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, says she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said in an interview Friday with The Associated Press. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade said she described her issues with Biden but “the main word I used — and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment — I used ‘uncomfortable.’ And I remember ‘retaliation.’”

Reade described the report after the AP discovered additional transcripts and notes from its interviews with Reade last year in which she says she “chickened out” after going to the Senate personnel office. The AP interviewed Reade in 2019 after she accused Biden of uncomfortable and inappropriate touching. She did not raise allegations of sexual assault against Biden until this year, around the time he became the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

But Reade is suggesting that even if the report surfaces, it would not corroborate her assault allegations because she chose not to detail them at the time.

https://apnews.com/aec7beb03e9e0e0e6e3c58111293e0ea?utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter
AP Exclusive: Harassment, assault absent in Biden complaint

Despite the latest news, I still believe a proper and thorough investigation must be done to establish the truth.
Tara Reade has said this story first reported by AP is false.

Tara Reade is disputing a report that says her complaint against Joe Biden didn't refer to sexual assault or harassment

The Associated Press reported Saturday that Tara Reade, the former Biden staffer who says he sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, said her decades-old complaint to a congressional personnel office didn't contain the words "assault" or "harassment."

In a tweet Saturday, Reade said the Associated Press report was "false" but did not elaborate.

She last year accused Biden of inappropriately caressing her, but didn't publicly allege Biden had sexually assaulted her until March 2020.
Reade alleges Biden assaulted her in a Senate corridor in 1993 when he put his hands under her skirt and underwear without her consent.

Biden has denied all accusations against him.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.businessinsider.com/tara-reade-says-her-complaint-didnt-mention-assault-or-harassment-2020-5&hl=en-NG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:31pm On May 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

Clinton was impeached for lying under oath. Clinton denied under oath that he had sex with Monica and was found to be a lie
yes, yes and yes but what led to his lying under oath?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:32pm On May 02, 2020
raumdeuter:

CLinton was impeached for lying under oath,
I know, but what lead to that? An inquiry into his sexual misconduct, isn't that the issue under discussion here? Or are you dissociating cause from effect? undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:39pm On May 02, 2020
Zuorom:

You are the one that should shut the F up!! Always quick to resort to insults while wallowing in ignorance. Clinton was impeached for lying under oath to a grand jury thereby committing perjury. Lol, This is the kind of half baked knowledge most of you liberals have, You won't take the time to research things for yourselves, all you do is regurgitate whatever you hear from the media whether it's true or not. Well if you want to know Republican standards, Clinton was actually accused of Rape by some women, Juanita Broaddrick being one of them, Republicans chose to grant him his presumption of innocence before the law. Fast forward to Kavanaugh and it was the liberals turn to do same but your side chose to behave like a bunch of lunatics that just broke out from a mental asylum. You concocted a new standard of guilty until proven innocent. Now we are simply asking you to stop making noise and live by the same standards you set. Simple!!
take your blabbering rubbish and stuff it up your ***** undecided so this was your grand opportunity to own up the ignorant lib in your tiny little mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry oh, in your rush to school me on my assumed ignorance perhaps it is your own possible ignorance you exposed! I know you know it but let me just remind you, cause and effect, we are talking about sexual misconduct so if you can't figure that the standards of approaching sexual misconduct allegations against an opposition party member is what i am alluding to, kindly go an spray your spittle elsewhere and stop spreading your e-corona
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:44pm On May 02, 2020
GalaticHorde:
I know, but what lead to that? An inquiry into his sexual misconduct, isn't that the issue under discussion here? Or are you dissociating cause from effect? undecided

Someone alleged that Clinton had sexual relations with her, They did not impeach him for that, Clinton came out under oath to deny that ever happened. They now investigated and found out that he lied under oath (perjury) and was impeached for lying under oath

Clinton was accused of sexually harrasing other women like Paula Jones (which was settled out of court) and Broadrick but he was never impeached for those, not even asked to step down since the Republican did the noble thing believed both parties until a case is proven

Kathleen Wiley also accused Clinton of sexual misconduct while in the white house and it was proven to be consensual and Clinton was never impeached for it

So draw a parralel with the accusation on Kavanaugh where Democrats called for him to step down based on allegation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2020
coluka:

He was forced to do that, they threatened to go after his son if he doesn't plead guilty. That's the reason why he has filed to withdraw the guilty plea

FNC’s Wallace: I Don’t Understand People ‘Rallying’ to Flynn’s Side — He Lied to the FBI

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/01/fncs-wallace-i-dont-understand-people-rallying-to-flynns-side-he-lied-to-the-fbi/

Friday on Fox News Channel, “Fox News Sunday,” anchor Chris Wallace said he did not understand why people were “rallying” behind ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn given he lied to the FBI.

Thursday, President Donald Trump said Flynn has been “essentially exonerated” by new documents unsealed in his criminal case.

Wallace said, “And I was kind of surprised that the President said yesterday, ‘Well, maybe I’ll bring him back to the White House.’ It was the President, before any legal case was brought, who fired Flynn because Flynn had lied about his conversation with the Russian ambassador to the Vice President, Mike Pence. Mike Pence came on ‘Fox News Sunday’ just before the inauguration in January of 2016 and said there was no discussion of that, and it turns out he was basing that on what Flynn had told him and that Flynn had lied to him.”

He continued, “So I’m not quite sure I understand why people are all rallying to Flynn’s case. Did the FBI play hardball? Yeah. Guess what? The FBI plays hardball. And guess what? If you are talking to the FBI, and a lot of lawyers would say don’t talk to them unless you have to, don’t lie.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:03pm On May 02, 2020
coluka:

How heavy are those mental chains weighing on you? I'm almost filled with pity for your miserable conditions but anytime I remember you willingly chose to be bound by those mental chains, I feel like taking a 2 by 4 wood to your charcoal black backside. But I can already smell change in the air, at least you have stopped speaking the language of slave niggers, we're making progress grin. Mr. Galatichorde! Freedom calleth to thee!! Now is the time to emancipate your self from mental slavery and slave no more!!!
Sorry what's that waterydog smell? Oh it's the male b1tch coluka! undecided were you put out to the elements by your 'ol Massa again? undecided
Oh quit your yapping and mewling! I don't do dogspeak! grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 3:56am On May 03, 2020
The original 302 that the FBI says is now missing says he didn't lie and there's a note that says they tried to make him lie and get him fired, use your head he didn't lie.
feedthenation:

FNC’s Wallace: I Don’t Understand People ‘Rallying’ to Flynn’s Side — He Lied to the FBI

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/01/fncs-wallace-i-dont-understand-people-rallying-to-flynns-side-he-lied-to-the-fbi/

Friday on Fox News Channel, “Fox News Sunday,” anchor Chris Wallace said he did not understand why people were “rallying” behind ex-national security adviser Michael Flynn given he lied to the FBI.

Thursday, President Donald Trump said Flynn has been “essentially exonerated” by new documents unsealed in his criminal case.

Wallace said, “And I was kind of surprised that the President said yesterday, ‘Well, maybe I’ll bring him back to the White House.’ It was the President, before any legal case was brought, who fired Flynn because Flynn had lied about his conversation with the Russian ambassador to the Vice President, Mike Pence. Mike Pence came on ‘Fox News Sunday’ just before the inauguration in January of 2016 and said there was no discussion of that, and it turns out he was basing that on what Flynn had told him and that Flynn had lied to him.”

He continued, “So I’m not quite sure I understand why people are all rallying to Flynn’s case. Did the FBI play hardball? Yeah. Guess what? The FBI plays hardball. And guess what? If you are talking to the FBI, and a lot of lawyers would say don’t talk to them unless you have to, don’t lie.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 4:19am On May 03, 2020
NSA director in govt transition contacting foreign govt is what happens in all govt.

What happens to gen Flynn is a hitjob and illegal

There was no cold war between Russia and the US, that was USSR.
The US still got along with Russia after the cold war.

Bush got along with Russia until it invaded Ukraine. Bush put sanctions on Russia. Then came Obama who sold all kind of US assets to Russia until he was outsmarted and Putin invaded Crimea. You should know about Russia reset.

Then comes Trump who the deepstate wants to handtie so he won't have chance to have a relationship with Russia so the deepstate cover won't be blown.

If Bush didn't think about the past but got along with Russia and Obama also did his own with Russia, why can't Trump have the same right?
PremierGuy:

Flynn's association with Putin is already a treasonable offense. There's still the underlying cold war that still exist between US and Russia

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 4:30am On May 03, 2020
You know you are lying! Unless the definition of 'dishonest' has changed!

You liberals that the moment you open your mouth, it's a flood of lies.
wirinet:

Na wa o. See twisting of story. Even trump and his handlers did not twist the conversation as convoluted as you have done. They simply claimed it was locker room talk.

Now here is the full transcript of the talk;

I have not seen a more dishonest people as Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 4:34am On May 03, 2020
That piece of paper you have there is a lie. I have seen a version that looks better than that, and Trump didn't give up on anything, it's just not worth the noise, Obama is going down anyway!
budaatum:

How you manage to conspire away any evidence that proves you wrong is just comical. Even Trump gave up on this crap you keep touting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 5:38am On May 03, 2020
Is Trump a blood relative of Jullian Assange?

We all know about how John Trump an uncle of Donald Trump was the closest person to Nikola Tesla and the one in charge of his papers when he died, the papers that were later passed to our current president. Will Americans appreciate the free energy era that Trump is about to bring?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 5:54am On May 03, 2020
Pope Francis has been praying a lot recently, he's probably saying real prayers for the first time as we are told that this May will give him a lot of problems, may he will resign this month.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 5:59am On May 03, 2020
Are we almost there

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Truthcat: 6:15am On May 03, 2020
Biden is a placeholder and not the final presidential candidate. Democrats are going to sneak someone in, this is why they postponed their convention to mid August. Hilary Clinton is under investigation and will be arrested in October. Big Mike won't make it because his sexuality will be a topic. Due to democrats identity politics and their desperation to pick either black or woman president or vice president, all they now have left is Stacy Stacy Abraham at the top of their list.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:37am On May 03, 2020
Truthcat:
The original 302 that the FBI says is now missing says he didn't lie and there's a note that says they tried to make him lie and get him fired, use your head he didn't lie.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/03/trump-is-talking-about-pardoning-michael-flynn-based-on-a-made-up-claim/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:53am On May 03, 2020
Truthcat:
Is Trump a blood relative of Jullian Assange?

We all know about how John Trump an uncle of Donald Trump was the closest person to Nikola Tesla and the one in charge of his papers when he died, the papers that were later passed to our current president. Will Americans appreciate the free energy era that Trump is about to bring?no

Free energy mumu

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:58am On May 03, 2020
GalaticHorde:

Sorry what's that waterydog smell? Oh it's the male b1tch coluka! undecided were you put out to the elements by your 'ol Massa again? undecided
Oh quit your yapping and mewling! I don't do dogspeak! grin grin
I can't believe that this degenerate sack of filth has retrogressed to speaking the nigger slave lingua again angry. And here I was thinking you were making progress. Anyway, I have learnt never to underestimate the level of idiocy domiciled in plantation niggers so you don't surprise me one bit. Clean up a pig, dress him in Royal garb with gold ornaments and he will yet make his way back into the mud pit from which you extricated him. That's the miserable condition of the company of Irredeemable nincompoops you belong to. And quit that pathetic attempt you made at wisecracking, you sounded like an apprentice medieval clown. Take a seat and learn from the masters then maybe, just maybe in your next life you might have a chance at being smart because in this your present life? No hope!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:26am On May 03, 2020
GalaticHorde:
take your blabbering rubbish and stuff it up your ***** undecided so this was your grand opportunity to own up the ignorant lib in your tiny little mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy sorry oh, in your rush to school me on my assumed ignorance perhaps it is your own possible ignorance you exposed! I know you know it but let me just remind you, cause and effect, we are talking about sexual misconduct so if you can't figure that the standards of approaching sexual misconduct allegations against an opposition party member is what i am alluding to, kindly go an spray your spittle elsewhere and stop spreading your e-corona
You twisted yourself writing many words but making no sense whatsoever. Why would I want to "own" an ignorant liberal when you can't be of any use to your owner? grin. As for the rest of your post, I can see Raumdeuter has given you a very precise and accurate response up there and If you still can't see the big difference between these two cases, then kindly go and spray your spittle elsewhere and stop spreading your e-corona wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:55pm On May 03, 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 4:55pm On May 03, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wickedtuna: 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
The Conspiracy theorist and the Liberals...lol. What a time to be alive grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 10:05pm On May 03, 2020
Here is why nobody trusts the dems.
This is a rweet from bloom. Wow

@LisaBloom
I believe you, Tara Reade.
You have people who remember you told them about this decades ago.
We know he is "handsy."
You're not asking for $.
You've obviously struggled mightily with this.
I still have to fight Trump, so I will still support Joe.
But I believe you. And I'm sorry The only alternative is Trump, credibly accused of sexual misconduct by over 20 women and who openly bragged about sexual assault. I represented 4 of them.

We’ve only 2 choices.

Trump’s ignorance and arrogance has resulted in COVID deaths of tens of thousands.

Far worse.
Biden will appoint a progressive female VP, and has a long history of fighting for women’s rights. Trump opposes everything I care about: climate change, human rights, treating immigrants with respect.

I understand Ms. Reade has this same struggle as she opposes Trump too.

Ms. Reade’s struggle is just like that of the hundreds of victims I’ve represented for decades, and still do.

I have also sued and gone after many Democrats though I am a lifelong Dem. I used to think sexual assault was more common on the right but it’s not.

It’s everywhere.
And while Fox News seems very interested in this story, what about the sexual harassment case I’m litigating against them right now? Where is the support for one of their own, the brave
@BrittMcHenry
, forced to fight even after major brain surgery?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:53pm On May 03, 2020
Zuorom:

You twisted yourself writing many words but making no sense whatsoever. Why would I want to "own" an ignorant liberal when you can't be of any use to your owner? grin. As for the rest of your post, I can see Raumdeuter has given you a very precise and accurate response up there and If you still can't see the big difference between these two cases, then kindly go and spray your spittle elsewhere and stop spreading your e-corona wink
I am responsible for what I say/write, you are responsible for what how you interpret/understand what I write, don't project your failure to understand the point I was making unto me, the argument was about party standards in approaching allegations of sexual misconduct, my point was and is that the Republican party that impeached Clinton on charges of perjury over allegations sexual impropriety was one that took allegations of sexual misconduct very very seriously not the one that treated kavanaugh with kid gloves, do you understand what I am saying about cause and effect now? While you're focussing exclusively on the effect(impeachment) in order to make a null argument, I am simply telling you to start from the cause chikena!
Pls don't make me explain stuff again, it is exhausting
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:04am On May 04, 2020
coluka:

I can't believe that this degenerate sack of filth has retrogressed to speaking the nigger slave lingua again angry. And here I was thinking you were making progress. Anyway, I have learnt never to underestimate the level of idiocy domiciled in plantation niggers so you don't surprise me one bit. Clean up a pig, dress him in Royal garb with gold ornaments and he will yet make his way back into the mud pit from which you extricated him. That's the miserable condition of the company of Irredeemable nincompoops you belong to. And quit that pathetic attempt you made at wisecracking, you sounded like an apprentice medieval clown. Take a seat and learn from the masters then maybe, just maybe in your next life you might have a chance at being smart because in this your present life? No hope!!!
I speaks whats yuu understandsss ye upitty nigger! Ye 'ol wyt massa's been done a whooping to ye arse fer ye being too clingy to a choice piece of morsel left for him trusty Labrador 'ol ranger! He says you not worth him left paw, all you does is a eating and strutting about the manor, that be why him have you gelded them years ago grin him gon' have you sold for cheap at the next slave auction to some prospectors going out west in needs of nigger mules, enjoy your days at the manor house nigger, tRump be done with you soon enough and then ye'd knows your true worth is less than a flea on a bull's sacs grin

Comprende? grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:25am On May 04, 2020
If not for double standards the dems would have no standard at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:45am On May 04, 2020
GalaticHorde:
I am responsible for what I say/write, you are responsible for what how you interpret/understand what I write, don't project your failure to understand the point I was making unto me, the argument was about party standards in approaching allegations of sexual misconduct, my point was and is that the Republican party that impeached Clinton on charges of perjury over allegations sexual impropriety was one that took allegations of sexual misconduct very very seriously not the one that treated kavanaugh with kid gloves, do you understand what I am saying about cause and effect now? While you're focussing exclusively on the effect(impeachment) in order to make a null argument, I am simply telling you to start from the cause chikena!
Pls don't make me explain stuff again, it is exhausting
You're the one exhausting yourself, instead of simply admitting the hypocrisy of the party you're supporting, you're busy making irrational arguments. Look at you saying the Republicans handled Kavanaugh with kid gloves, someone they hauled before the Senate on national television to face his accuser and asked the FBI to investigate? the FBI investigated and found no evidence against him still you hypocritical liberals were still calling for his head because "we must believe women". Now can you contrast that with your "saintly" party's approach to the Biden allegations? Crickets everywhere. Not even one person in your hypocrisy personified party is standing up for the standards you set during the Kavanaugh saga. You can't explain this away by writing lengthy but meaningless posts. The only person you need to explain to things to is yourself because you are refusing to come to terms with reality. Stop exhausting yourself and simply tell yourself the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
GalaticHorde:
I speaks whats yuu understandsss ye upitty nigger! Ye 'ol wyt massa's been done a whooping to ye arse fer ye being too clingy to a choice piece of morsel left for him trusty Labrador 'ol ranger! He says you not worth him left paw, all you does is a eating and strutting about the manor, that be why him have you gelded them years ago grin him gon' have you sold for cheap at the next slave auction to some prospectors going out west in needs of nigger mules, enjoy your days at the manor house nigger, tRump be done with you soon enough and then ye'd knows your true worth is less than a flea on a bull's sacs grin

Comprende? grin
Lol, This specimen of human waste has been reduced to speaking his slave nigger tongue because that's the only language the buffoon is fluent in. What can one do with this kind of hapless liberal zombie? He has been so dehumanized by his liberal masters that he is now evolving backwards. How else can one explain why the rest of human civilization is moving on to the latest forms of their various lingual developments while this wretched carcass of a homo erectus is speeding backwards to prehistoric times? At this point, you need to be hauled off to a lab ( you're no better than a lab specimen btw) to examine if this malady of yours is recent or if it was passed down to you by your forebears. This is important because at this rate of your reverse evolution, it's highly probable that either you or one of your offsprings could give birth to a real life dinosaur in the nearest future and you know what that means for the human race grin. At least, you'll be better remembered as the lab rat that saved the world rather than as the worthless buffoon of a nigger slave that never amounted to anything in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (4145) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.