Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1683502 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:25pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Spot on my man. He's scared to death because he know the Blue Tsunami coming on Nov 3rd. Never see America in a mess like these not even on 911. That's why he's rambling and spouting junks all day long now. I can be president be tweeting 2 or 3 am. That shows you he's scared to death. He loves dominating people but he forgot that Americans don't tolerate a semi despotic wannabe dictator. His days are numbered.

Very true
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:26pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's his only base. About 8 knight's of the Klans already endorsed him. The uneducated Appalachians and the toothless uneducated inbreds in the South will vote for him but they are minority. He will lose in Nov because our base will turn up. My daughter told me the old people in Florida are turning against him too.

Yeah, because the stand to loose more with the Rona. And Trump's ready to throw them under the bus to get his economy running again
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:27pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's his only base. About 8 knight's of the Klans already endorsed him. The uneducated Appalachians and the toothless uneducated inbreds in the South will vote for him but they are minority. He will lose in Nov because our base will turn up. My daughter told me the old people in Florida are turning against him too.

Truth that!!! The polls among the old folks is getting interesting the first time old folks wanna screw the GOP, the immaturity and the constant knocking of Biden with the old age i guess.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Yeah, because the stand to loose more with the Rona. And Trump's ready to throw them under the bus to get his economy running again
The only thing that keep us sane now is the fact that the election is in Nov. This will be election that will be massive in people coming out to vote and that's not good for RepubliKKKlans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Funny thing is he hates them too, remember last week's Howard Stern interview. He just needs them to get him reelected into the White House.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Truth that!!! The polls among the old folks is getting interesting the first time old folks wanna screw the GOP, the immaturity and the constant knocking of Biden with the old age i guess.
The old folks that retired to Florida, Arizona,Nevada and California took offence to hi is surrogates insinuating that they should die. Who wants to hear that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:31pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The only thing that keep us sane now is the fact that the election is in Nov. This will be election that will be massive in people coming out to vote and that's not good for RepubliKKKlans.

Let's just hope blue leaning and liberal Americans troop out to vote in November. They just can't afford to sit this one out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The old folks that retired to Florida, Arizona,Nevada and California took offence to hi is surrogates insinuating that they should die. Who wants to hear that.

Lol!!! Very well said my man.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Yeah, I watched all that. Imagine them saying old people dying will be a small price to pay to get his economy running again
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Funny thing is he hates them too, remember last week's Howard Stern interview. He just needs them to get him reelected into the White House.
Exactly. Howard Stern is gonna release some tapes later that will be very damaging to that fat pig. Trump hates the a#s lickers on Nairaland and the bozos here don't even realize that. He could bomb their villages and kill all their people, the clowns here will stick lick his fat Orange rear. That's how brain damaged they are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Yeah, I watched all that. Imagine them saying old people dying will be a small price to pay to get his economy running again
Trump doesn't care for no one but himself. He doesn't even care for his children except Ivanka and that's for obvious reasons. He's a sick and a worthless human Basura.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:36pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Exactly. Howard Stern is gonna release some tapes later that will be very damaging to that fat pig. Trump hates the a#s lickers on Nairaland and the bozos here don't even realize that. He could bomb their villages and kill all their people, the clowns here will stick lick his fat Orange rear. That's how brain damaged they are.

Can't wait to see the tapes mehn! But Trump's like a cat with nine lives.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:37pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Can't wait to see the tapes mehn!
I heard it through the grapevine. It's coming and his taxes will be leaked too and that will be the blow that broke the camel's back.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I heard it through the grapevine. It's coming and his taxes will be leaked too and that will be the blow that broke the camel's back.

Yes, his damn taxes need to be released but the word is that SCOTUS will foot drag till after the elections. Is that true?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Still wondering why no one's leaked them to the media yet. And maybe Stern will want to chase some more clout by leaking the tapes himself. In any case, Trump's f^cked!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:50pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Any way, it's all looking nice. And I have my front row seat and some popcorn. Won't want to miss the end of this train wreck cum dumpster fire of a government. Any government is better than this, even Amash winning (impossible I know) would have been much better.

Can't just wait for November.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:03pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Yes, his damn taxes need to be released but the word is that SCOTUS will foot drag till after the elections. Is that true?
It will eventually come out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
Susan Collins is in deep water in her reelection bid, good riddance folks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 6:34pm On May 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
Susan Collins is in deep water in her reelection bid, good riddance folks.

Good! She deserves what's coming to her with her flipflops during impeachment. I hope that Maine senate seat gets flipped. Who's standing against her? And what are the chances of flipping it blue?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:37pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Good! She deserves what's coming to her with her flipflops during impeachment. I hope that Maine senate seat gets flipped. Who's standing against her? And what are the chances of flipping it blue?

I can't for her to be cast in the bin of history. The dems challenger is Sara Gideon and she's besting her in the polls and out fund raising her.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 6:42pm On May 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I can't for her to be cast in the bin of history. The dems challenger is Sara Gideon and she's besting her in the polls and out fund raising her.

I hope the flipflopping old hag gets binned big time! Seems the Senate impeachment fiasco is starting to take its toll afterall. Imagine the most senior GOP female senator losing her seat to a blue wave! Like I said, I'm watching with bated breath.

It's time they all realise there's a price to pay for supporting Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 6:43pm On May 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Will go look up Sara Gideon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 6:45pm On May 19, 2020
I hear McSally's in hot okra soup too.

The blue wave's gonna hit AZ

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
Watch out for George Conway and the conservatives in the Lincoln Project. They are fighting tooth and nail for Trump and the GOP to loose.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 7:03pm On May 19, 2020
In case you didn't know

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are not smart at all. Do I tell you that you have to live in America?. Ok, tell me why you like the vile racist pig from your base while over 90% of African Americans loathes his fat gut. You know something we don't.
i do not need anyone to think for me, majority is not always right. if you were half as smart as I am you wouldn't need to marry a white MILF to make a living

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:26pm On May 19, 2020
BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

The press conference also detailed corruption by former U.S. Amb. to Ukraine Yovanovich

Details $1 Billion "Quid Pro Quo" To Fire Burisma Prosecutor

New audio of Biden pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin and nationalize Privatbank (where $1.8 billion in US aid was sent and disappeared.)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:28pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:
In case you didn't know
In case you didn't know polls are irrelevant in deciding who will be the president. Clinton won all polls until Trump won the only poll that mattered on election night

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:59pm On May 19, 2020
My heart goes out to the men and women who have been awake for years if not decades. I cannot imagine the frustration and hopelessness you must have felt when you were literally watching the world burn with no one to talk to. We're here now and we are awake. Sorry, we're late.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 9:19pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:

In case you didn't know polls are irrelevant in deciding who will be the president. Clinton won all polls until Trump won the only poll that mattered on election night

They are 'irrelevant' until they're not. Don't forget that if the popular votes had determined that election, we'd prolly be having a different convo rn. #JustSaying
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
5D chess. POTUS is winning. When will the black king be in play? #WWG1WGA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:
BREAKING: Audio Tape Released Between Corrupt Former Ukrainian President Poroshenko And Joe Biden Discussing Corrupt Activities. John Kerry Also On Tape.

The press conference also detailed corruption by former U.S. Amb. to Ukraine Yovanovich

Details $1 Billion "Quid Pro Quo" To Fire Burisma Prosecutor

New audio of Biden pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin and nationalize Privatbank (where $1.8 billion in US aid was sent and disappeared.)

Your source please? And don't quote MOFO Breitbart, please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.