Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684190 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

They are 'irrelevant' until they're not. Don't forget that if the popular votes had determined that election, we'd prolly be having a different convo rn. #JustSaying
Popular vote has never determined any presidential election in the United States. It's always been the good old electoral college. And polls will forever remain irrelevant because they never decide anything #JustSaying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Your source please? And don't quote MOFO Breitbart, please!
Breitbart is a better news source than fake news CNN

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 9:32pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:
My heart goes out to the men and women who have been awake for years if not decades. I cannot imagine the frustration and hopelessness you must have felt when you were literally watching the world burn with no one to talk to. We're here now and we are awake. Sorry, we're late.

#WWG1WGA?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 9:33pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:

Breitbart is a better news source than fake news CNN

Yeah, dream on!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 9:35pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:

Popular vote has never determined any presidential election in the United States. It's always been the good old electoral college. And polls will forever remain irrelevant because they never decide anything #JustSaying

I've never really gotten my head around that bit. Where I come from the popular vote wins.

Not sure I will ever get to understand America
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:06pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

#WWG1WGA?
When We Go One, We Go All

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 10:16pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:

Got it the first time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 10:20pm On May 19, 2020
Qstorm:

It all looks and sounds like right wing conspiracy theories.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
i do not need anyone to think for me, majority is not always right. if you were half as smart as I am you wouldn't need to marry a white MILF to make a living
You are really an a#shole. My wife is not White village boy. I have posted the pic of my wife here on my profile before and she's black. I don't know where you got that garbage from. That's why you are on your mystery scale. A truly village rat barely ekking out a living spouting junk. Why don't you mind the local politics in your village. No wonder the other poverty inbred losers like you are giving you your desired likes. That's the only thing you bunch of Orange pig lovers get going. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame on Nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:48pm On May 19, 2020
The smoking gun Obama gate, these people are too stupid OMG.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:53pm On May 19, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Your source please? And don't quote MOFO Breitbart, please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCpI_HAB84

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:24am On May 20, 2020
coluka:

I said it earlier that this deranged monkey is having nightmares of me tormenting him in his dreams grin, The worthless epitome of failure is now seeing me everywhere, in everything and everybody. Anywhere he looks, he sees coluka grin. Oh thou schizophrenic monkey!! Calm down. I have told you before that I am not that monster you see terrifying you in your dreams, that's the inevitable result of being a dumb plantation nigger spending all his days on stupid endeavours and surrounded by stupid people. Never knew that a simple education could terrify a dumbo this much grin. At least I can see that you are now so much enamoured with the word 'Lilliputian' that you now repeat it at every given opportunity. Lol, that's commendable but you know there are many more words you could learn from me to improve your threadbare vocabulary, so let's move on to other words. A good place to start is the word " Simpleton" because it perfectly describes you.
bwahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy this whole tripe is hilarious because you Mark yourself as a dunce by using Lilliputian but not recognising yahoo cheesy grin and that is the whole point! To gauge your familiarity with the novel from which the term Lilliputian was lifted and regularised, that you a brainless oaf has the nerve to imagine himself an intellectual compère of mine talk less of superior is what fuels me to continue hazing you cheesy grin you know fvckshit 'bout anything cheesy you can use Lilliputian but can't be bothered to read the rest of Gulliver's travels to recognise that the term "yahoo" was custom made for you! Until you can recognise you are a yahoo and my sly shot sinks in, how can i be satisfied that i am having an exchange with an oaf with limited learning potential? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Recognise you are a yahoo then I will let your Lilliputian adventure rest cheesy grin cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:32am On May 20, 2020
DCatt:
Okugbe apoda, ofo lo ma se t'ebi t'ara!
omo ale jati jati! Igba tî won bi é won o mo pè e o kin se enîyån, dîndînriñ eran oko nî yïn cool booyah! Back @ ya #airhead cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:05am On May 20, 2020
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy this whole tripe is hilarious because you Mark yourself as a dunce by using Lilliputian but not recognising yahoo cheesy grin and that is the whole point! To gauge your familiarity with the novel from which the term Lilliputian was lifted and regularised, that you a brainless oaf has the nerve to imagine himself an intellectual compère of mine talk less of superior is what fuels me to continue hazing you cheesy grin you know fvckshit 'bout anything cheesy you can use Lilliputian but can't be bothered to read the rest of Gulliver's travels to recognise that the term "yahoo" was custom made for you! Until you can recognise you are a yahoo and my sly shot sinks in, how can i be satisfied that i am having an exchange with an oaf with limited learning potential? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Recognise you are a yahoo then I will let your Lilliputian adventure rest cheesy grin cool
Keep making a public spectacle of your ignorance and foolishness. You have been proven wrong on everything and your ignorance has been laid bare for all to see still you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and making yourself a laughing stock on the forum. Lol, The primordial ape is desperately trying to sound learned by using words he doesn't even know the meaning of but he thinks they are big words so he uses them anyway. Intellectual compère indeed grin grin grin. This medieval clown even made sure to add the diacritic to let us know he isn't joking here grin grin grin. I am definitely not your 'intellectual compère' grin. I advise you for the umpteenth time, learn to use the dictionary before trying to use words that are above your pay grade, you can't keep inflicting these grievous mutilations on the English language grin. At least you managed to keep your 'Lilliputian' flag flying high but you seem to have come to the absurd conclusion that one must discuss Gulliver's travels with you before they are allowed to use the word Lilliputian. Lol, you're a joke !!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:19am On May 20, 2020
Who's this gudlukat guy that's spamming this thread.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 8:53am On May 20, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

This is the smoking gun?!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:02am On May 20, 2020
This is my third attempt at responding to this dunghill batshit Looney post but i will persevere and try to keep it brief this time
coluka:

Crapzoid!! the uncultured black monkey is trying to compensate for his empty headedness by writing lengthy, meaningless trash. This is the most convoluted pile of garbage ever dropped by a scatterbrain yet. You take the crown dude, your asininity is unparalleled. You don't need to use this many words to tell the world that you're a blockhead. At this point, it's even visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

Firstly lamebrain, the word primordial is an English word that means what it means and it's not specifically tied to biology so it's also applies in other accounts of the world origins.
bwahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin this is rich cheesy grin so you meant primordial ape in its simplest definition of "earliest precursor" yet you were trying to dribble through the minefields of primordial ape in geology, palaeontology, anthropology and religious/world view grin cheesy if it was that simple from the start then why attempt to rigmarole yourself into the failed venture, grin cheesy that's why you'd always be an intellectual yahoo tongue you are trying to preempt me and avoid your own traps of idiotic presumptiveness by defining primordial as "it means what it means" grin and refusing to commit yourself but you'd be a bigger fool if you think I'd let you get away with it! You must give us references of primordial ape in geological terms like you promised! grin grin
You must give us references of primordial ape in anthropological terms cheesy grin cheesy grin
You must also give us references of primordial ape in palaeontological terms cheesy grin
Don't forget religious/world view perspective either cheesy grin
Now to your escapist earliest precursors bolt hole, primordial is an English derivative of the Latin words primus, ordiri, primordials and primordium meaning first, to begin, first of all and original, so by inference you must be smatter than other scientists and must have specifically discovered the original and earliest precursors of all apes hence your term primordial ape right? cheesy why don't you regale us? This will be interesting cheesy grin primordial yahoo cheesy grin

Secondly, a simple Google search of primordial apes/animals in paleontology yielded me several articles on primordial apes and other animals too.
Wait! shocked shocked so because you googled primordial apes in palaeontology and you scored hits then you must be right eh? Bwahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy oh the desperation! cool grin now let's peer(you wish) review them now grin cheesy

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/05/earths-largest-ever-ape-died-out-because-it-refused-to-eat-its-greens-study
this is why you will always be beneath me factually and academically! Your first article in defence of an untenable position is a newspaper editorial giving at bests opinions and no academic references? angry by now one would think you would have learned a thing or two from me by now! But it seems like you are practically incapable of learning how not to make a botch of a presentation! I know you have dimwitted bozos' like Dcatt amongst others who will cheer for you irrelevant of the gibberish you sprout but thinking i of all people wouldn't proof read your presentation is lazy thinking and makes you less than them because unlike you they never claimed to be geniuses cheesy grin I might as well write an editorial and have you reference me! ekpa cheesy

https://answersingenesis.org/mammals/primates/primordial-primate-similar-to-squirrel/
oh shocked this just gets sweeter for me, dumber for you! cheesy grin grin So now, you are asking us to take an article proposing the ascendancy of the faith based genesis origin of life over evolution in your brainless attempt to justify the existence of an evolutionary precursor of modern apes in the primordial epoch? grin cheesy oh the irony! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy you couldn't be dumber! grin cheesy or can you? bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin what next? Will you also be telling us that this is a defence of your religious/world view perspective of primordial apes? cheesy grin will you?
Even the article you're citing contradicts itself by stating there is no evolutionary link or bridge between the exclusively arboreal primate and hominoid apes! But since you saw primate you automatically made the brainfart leap to infer that it meant apes! cheesy a clueless, feckless, brainless presumption typical of you and that's why your entire genealogy aren't comparable to me academically (now that's me boasting cool just so you get the difference between your projections on me and when I actually boast tongue) even our no my ancestral progenitors of the ape family were hominids, not even hominoids and as such were capable of only limited arboreal activities yet this is your citation? grin calling you daft will be an insult to genuinely daft people! You indeed are dumber than a doorknob! cheesy

https://revistapesquisa.fapesp.br/en/2015/02/26/primordial-snakes/
Even stretching the primordial period of biological evolution into the palezoic era( and that's a generous stretch ) still places this snake at about 167million years ago far short of of the 220million years cut of of the evolution of phylum chordata and subphylum Vertebrata! grin cheesy so how is this citation a justification of your hypothesis on the existence of a primordial ape? undecided let's not even talk about geology or anthropology cheesy or is this your attempt to identify the snake that caused Adam and eve to sin in the garden of Eden? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy because i don't see what other point this is meant to prove cheesy

You are too much of an idiot to help yourself. Any one with common sense would have known to carry out a simple research on what I told you but not the ineffectual, buffoonish homo ignoramus because you don't have any common sense. An obstreperous, know-nothing asshole parading his ignorance all over the place like a badge of honour. Empty barrels certainly do make the loudest noise, you are a perfect example of that.
Good thing you talk about simple research eh? grin cheesy grin cheesy, now tell me, what adjectives and expletives do you suggest we tag you and your simple research with? I am inclining towards putrefying leavings of the miasma of a septic middling's imagination grin cheesy oh scratch that, let's simplify it and call you the jocular muck of intellectualism tongue grin cheesy grin
Researcher mumu at its finest, you post you don't proof read, you don't study, you don't analyse, it is dunces like you who pay others to write their projects for them and end up harakiri-ing in their project defence grin
Where is your primordial ape defence via anthropology, geology, religious/world view now? Even your palaeontology defence is crap!

[url]http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast121/lectures/lec25.html[/url]
Now that's an excellent academic example of defining primordial life through the disciplines of biology and geology not your scatterbrained attempt at obsfucation and bamboozling your gullible fanboys with verbose nonsense. Feel free to admit my intellectual superiority! cheesy I promise not to mock you, but I'd fail at that! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:22am On May 20, 2020
coluka:

I said it earlier that this deranged monkey is having nightmares of me tormenting him in his dreams grin, The worthless epitome of failure is now seeing me everywhere, in everything and everybody. Anywhere he looks, he sees coluka grin. Oh thou schizophrenic monkey!! Calm down. I have told you before that I am not that monster you see terrifying you in your dreams, that's the inevitable result of being a dumb plantation nigger spending all his days on stupid endeavours and surrounded by stupid people

Phew! smiley I am relieved I admit, opposed though we might be i like anduku and was afraid to believe he had devolved into you, if not then its a good thing! I can still spar honourably with him then and that's a big relief! One of you is costly enough in terms of brain cells and neural computation! Two would be exponential enough to devolve even brainiac into a flintstone! grin cheesy

Never knew that a simple education could terrify a dumbo this much grin. At least I can see that you are now so much enamoured with the word 'Lilliputian' that you now repeat it at every given opportunity. Lol, that's commendable but you know there are many more words you could learn from me to improve your threadbare vocabulary, so let's move on to other words. A good place to start is the word " Simpleton" because it perfectly describes you.
oh the ironeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin bwahahahahaha bwahahahahaha bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Lilliputian was only ever a tool for me! cheesy a connection to what you really are! an effing feckless yahoo cheesy grin cheesy grin and that was the whole point! Forcing you to make that connection! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin but you refuse to acknowledge your yahoo sobriquet because by now you already know what it means! cheesy grin I have harped it over and again for it not to sink in! Coluka the yahoo! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin yahoo coluka grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:57am On May 20, 2020
coluka:

Keep making a public spectacle of your ignorance and foolishness. You have been proven wrong on everything and your ignorance has been laid bare for all to see still you keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and making yourself a laughing stock on the forum. Lol, The primordial ape is desperately trying to sound learned by using words he doesn't even know the meaning of but he thinks they are big words so he uses them anyway. Intellectual compère indeed grin grin grin. This medieval clown even made sure to add the diacritic to let us know he isn't joking here grin grin grin. I am definitely not your 'intellectual compère' grin. I advise you for the umpteenth time, learn to use the dictionary before trying to use words that are above your pay grade, you can't keep inflicting these grievous mutilations on the English language grin.
Oh! The shame! shocked poor me! cry I have killed myself! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy duh! tongue I think not! cool you see, I could have used mate, familiar et al but i chose compere cheesy so are you going to critique me or are you down for a teensy little brain teasing? cheesy grin oh and have i previously mentioned that you are incapable of grasping the sublime? I think i have cheesy grin primordial yahoo! grin cheesy and he calls others jokes! Where is your primordial ape from geological reference eh? cheesy
At least you managed to keep your 'Lilliputian' flag flying high but you seem to have come to the absurd conclusion that one must discuss Gulliver's travels with you before they are allowed to use the word Lilliputian. Lol, you're a joke !!!
oh but you mustn't grin a discussion with you will dumb me down and i simply don't have the brain cells to sacrifice! But read Gulliver's travels you must! Come to the realisation that you coluka are a Yahoo you will, that after all is the goal cheesy wink i see your lame attempts at pretending you didn't see the word yahoo grin which is your new primordial sobriquet! You say you want to teach me new words? Teach me about yahoo then cheesy grin cheesy grin coluka the yahoo! cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:06am On May 20, 2020
GalaticHorde:
This is my third attempt at responding to this dunghill batshit Looney post but i will persevere and try to keep it brief this time

bwahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin this is rich cheesy grin so you meant primordial ape in its simplest definition of "earliest precursor" yet you were trying to dribble through the minefields of primordial ape in geology, palaeontology, anthropology and religious/world view grin cheesy if it was that simple from the start then why attempt to rigmarole yourself into the failed venture, grin cheesy that's why you'd always be an intellectual yahoo tongue you are trying to preempt me and avoid your own traps of idiotic presumptiveness by defining primordial as "it means what it means" grin and refusing to commit yourself but you'd be a bigger fool if you think I'd let you get away with it! You must give us references of primordial ape in geological terms like you promised! grin grin
You must give us references of primordial ape in anthropological terms cheesy grin cheesy grin
You must also give us references of primordial ape in palaeontological terms cheesy grin
Don't forget religious/world view perspective either cheesy grin
Now to your escapist earliest precursors bolt hole, primordial is an English derivative of the Latin words primus, ordiri, primordials and primordium meaning first, to begin, first of all and original, so by inference you must be smatter than other scientists and must have specifically discovered the original and earliest precursors of all apes hence your term primordial ape right? cheesy why don't you regale us? This will be interesting cheesy grin primordial yahoo cheesy grin

Wait! shocked shocked so because you googled primordial apes in palaeontology and you scored hits then you must be right eh? Bwahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy oh the desperation! cool grin now let's peer(you wish) review them now grin cheesy

this is why you will always be beneath me factually and academically! Your first article in defence of an untenable position is a newspaper editorial giving at bests opinions and no academic references? angry by now one would think you would have learned a thing or two from me by now! But it seems like you are practically incapable of learning how not to make a botch of a presentation! I know you have dimwitted bozos' like Dcatt amongst others who will cheer for you irrelevant of the gibberish you sprout but thinking i of all people wouldn't proof read your presentation is lazy thinking and makes you less than them because unlike you they never claimed to be geniuses cheesy grin I might as well write an editorial and have you reference me! ekpa cheesy

oh shocked this just gets sweeter for me, dumber for you! cheesy grin grin So now, you are asking us to take an article proposing the ascendancy of the faith based genesis origin of life over evolution in your brainless attempt to justify the existence of an evolutionary precursor of modern apes in the primordial epoch? grin cheesy oh the irony! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy you couldn't be dumber! grin cheesy or can you? bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin what next? Will you also be telling us that this is a defence of your religious/world view perspective of primordial apes? cheesy grin will you?
Even the article you're citing contradicts itself by stating there is no evolutionary link or bridge between the exclusively arboreal primate and hominoid apes! But since you saw primate you automatically made the brainfart leap to infer that it meant apes! cheesy a clueless, feckless, brainless presumption typical of you and that's why your entire genealogy aren't comparable to me academically (now that's me boasting cool just so you get the difference between your projections on me and when I actually boast tongue) even our no my ancestral progenitors of the ape family were hominids, not even hominoids and as such were capable of only limited arboreal activities yet this is your citation? grin calling you daft will be an insult to genuinely daft people! You indeed are dumber than a doorknob! cheesy

Even stretching the primordial period of biological evolution into the palezoic era( and that's a generous stretch ) still places this snake at about 167million years ago far short of of the 220million years cut of of the evolution of phylum chordata and subphylum Vertebrata! grin cheesy so how is this citation a justification of your hypothesis on the existence of a primordial ape? undecided let's not even talk about geology or anthropology cheesy or is this your attempt to identify the snake that caused Adam and eve to sin in the garden of Eden? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy because i don't see what other point this is meant to prove cheesy

Good thing you talk about simple research eh? grin cheesy grin cheesy, now tell me, what adjectives and expletives do you suggest we tag you and your simple research with? I am inclining towards putrefying leavings of the miasma of a septic middling's imagination grin cheesy oh scratch that, let's simplify it and call you the jocular muck of intellectualism tongue grin cheesy grin
Researcher mumu at its finest, you post you don't proof read, you don't study, you don't analyse, it is dunces like you who pay others to write their projects for them and end up harakiri-ing in their project defence grin
Where is your primordial ape defence via anthropology, geology, religious/world view now? Even your palaeontology defence is crap!

[url]http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast121/lectures/lec25.html[/url]
Now that's an excellent academic example of defining primordial life through the disciplines of biology and geology not your scatterbrained attempt at obsfucation and bamboozling your gullible fanboys with verbose nonsense. Feel free to admit my intellectual superiority! cheesy I promise not to mock you, but I'd fail at that! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Someone urgently needs to do the world a favour by locking up this psychotic nuisance in an underground dungeon and throwing the keys away. What kind of maniacal dumbo sits down to compose this lenght of meaningless jargon? grin. What point is the discombobulated wazzock trying to make? Is there anyone who understands lunatic mutterings here to help us explain? grin. You have been arguing that there was nothing like primordial ape and now you have been proven wrong you want to whitewash your exposed ignorance by shifting to an argument you're having with yourself. The primordial ape is looking for academic references to the term primordial ape? Let's help him with some then grin grin, And we'll be waiting for him to tell us if there is a term like primordial ape or not grin. Let's just hope he won't launch into another unhinged and incomprehensible babble.
How about these for academic references?

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=N6EgAwAAQBAJ&pg=PA64&lpg=PA64&dq=primordial+apes+the+theory+of+cultural+and+social+selection&source=bl&ots=mEiPz3BOIK&sig=ACfU3U1aRr6I5n5Ll6KOU9vImhScgwqLew&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiC2Nb2l8LpAhWqRxUIHRinDPIQ6AEwAHoECAYQAQ#v=onepage&q=primordial%20apes%20the%20theory%20of%20cultural%20and%20social%20selection&f=false

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=XYnqCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT418&lpg=PT418&dq=primordial+apes+in+paleontology&source=bl&ots=dNKJgyGVTI&sig=ACfU3U2hZMtI_nW_NG1qvTQhYL8kCNtuIQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiksYvwlMLpAhWJThUIHeChB8kQ6AEwDXoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=primordial%20apes%20in%20paleontology&f=false

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/177637.Human_Evolution

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:26am On May 20, 2020
GalaticHorde:

Phew! smiley I am relieved I admit, opposed though we might be i like anduku and was afraid to believe he had devolved into you, if not then its a good thing! I can still spar honourably with him then and that's a big relief! One of you is costly enough in terms of brain cells and neural computation! Two would be exponential enough to devolve even brainiac into a flintstone! grin cheesy

oh the ironeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin bwahahahahaha bwahahahahaha bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin Lilliputian was only ever a tool for me! cheesy a connection to what you really are! an effing feckless yahoo cheesy grin cheesy grin and that was the whole point! Forcing you to make that connection! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin but you refuse to acknowledge your yahoo sobriquet because by now you already know what it means! cheesy grin I have harped it over and again for it not to sink in! Coluka the yahoo! Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin yahoo coluka grin cheesy
Lol, the untamed monkey is now displaying symptoms of mad cow disease grin, who can explain this paradox? Hope is not what I am thinking? A monkey cross breeding with a cow to produce a dysfunctional offspring shocked. Your case is a mystery that will be unraveled in due time but one thing is crystal clear and it's the fact that you are a hideous monster that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sane human beings.

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:33am On May 20, 2020
GalaticHorde:

Oh! The shame! shocked poor me! cry I have killed myself! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy duh! tongue I think not! cool you see, I could have used mate, familiar et al but i chose compere cheesy so are you going to critique me or are you down for a teensy little brain teasing? cheesy grin oh and have i previously mentioned that you are incapable of grasping the sublime? I think i have cheesy grin primordial yahoo! grin cheesy and he calls others jokes! Where is your primordial ape from geological reference eh? cheesy
oh but you mustn't grin a discussion with you will dumb me down and i simply don't have the brain cells to sacrifice! But read Gulliver's travels you must! Come to the realisation that you coluka are a Yahoo you will, that after all is the goal cheesy wink i see your lame attempts at pretending you didn't see the word yahoo grin which is your new primordial sobriquet! You say you want to teach me new words? Teach me about yahoo then cheesy grin cheesy grin coluka the yahoo! cheesy grin
Lol, you're making my sides ache with laughter. You are such a sorry sight. Why must I engage with you on the word Yahoo? Na wa oh, na by force? I no want nah grin. After all, I am not your intellectual compère grin grin grin. Why did you remove the diacritic from your "compère"? Please put it back, it's very important grin. Lol, this clod is jealously guarding his title of dumbest of the unholy trinity. Take it easy dummy, no one is competing with you for that title, no one comes close! You're at a whole new level of buffoonery all by yourself.

P.S I can also see you have a problem comprehending what you read. I didn't tell you that there were primordial apes in geology, I gave you other meanings of the word primordial and told you that those other meanings are commonly used in geology, paleontology e.t.c but you seem to be traumatized by the term primordial ape grin. The moment you see the word primordial, you automatically conclude it's referring to primordial ape. Sorry "His Royal Primordialness" [HRP] grin grin grin. Everything is not centered around you and your generation of primordial apes. One can actually use the word primordial without reference to the ape family you belong to.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:48am On May 20, 2020
coluka:

Lol, the untamed monkey is now displaying symptoms of mad cow disease grin, who can explain this paradox? Hope is not what I am thinking? A monkey cross breeding with a cow to produce a dysfunctional offspring shocked. Your case is a mystery that will be unraveled in due time but one thing is crystal clear and it's the fact that you are a hideous monster that shouldn't be allowed anywhere near sane human beings.
bwahahahahaha grin cheesy now it is monkey cow chimera abi? wink cheesy grin very original not tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin so, what will your hybrid be called now? cheesy grin Minotaur wouldn't suffice anymore, maybe "mink'notaur" or "monk'notaur" cheesy grin cheesy grin bwahahahahaha, see as you are cow-ering behind lame and childish attempts at witticism while tacitly ignoring the BULL elephant in the room of the fact that you are a Y-A-H-O-O cheesy grin cheesy grin
Now that's subtle witticism! grin cheesy I don't expect you to get it though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:13pm On May 20, 2020
GalaticHorde:
bwahahahahaha grin cheesy now it is monkey cow chimera abi? wink cheesy grin very original not tongue grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin so, what will your hybrid be called now? cheesy grin Minotaur wouldn't suffice anymore, maybe "mink'notaur" or "monk'notaur" cheesy grin cheesy grin bwahahahahaha, see as you are cow-ering behind lame and childish attempts at witticism while tacitly ignoring the BULL elephant in the room of the fact that you are a Y-A-H-O-O cheesy grin cheesy grin
Now that's subtle witticism! grin cheesy I don't expect you to get it though
What can I say? You are apparently more knowledgeable than I am on the subject of your ancestry so If mink'notaur and monk'notaur are the descriptions you prefer, who am I to say no grin? Mink'notaur and Monk'notaur you are!! I wouldn't want a demented liberal screeching in my ear for not describing him by his preferred titles so henceforth I will try to stick to your preferred appellations but I need to spruce it up a little to make it befitting of your status so here we go, Ladies and gentlemen I hereby present you, His Royal Primordialness, King Mink'notaur the 3rd!!! grin. The dumbest of the unholy trinity and undisputed king of all ignoramuses. Make way for the Dummy!!!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:19pm On May 20, 2020
Joe Biden wins Oregon's Democratic presidential primary

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/joe-biden-wins-oregons-democratic-presidential-primary-70779492?cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_headlines_hed

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday won Oregon’s Democratic presidential primary.

The results were no surprise, as Biden is his party’s presumptive nominee. Biden outpaced Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who both suspended their campaigns earlier in the year.

President Donald Trump, who was unopposed, won the Oregon GOP presidential contest.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 1:19pm On May 20, 2020
feedthenation:
Joe Biden wins Oregon's Democratic presidential primary

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/joe-biden-wins-oregons-democratic-presidential-primary-70779492?cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_headlines_hed

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday won Oregon’s Democratic presidential primary.

The results were no surprise, as Biden is his party’s presumptive nominee. Biden outpaced Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who both suspended their campaigns earlier in the year.

President Donald Trump, who was unopposed, won the Oregon GOP presidential contest.
I wonder what's the point of all these primaries they are holding now since we already know the candidates of both parties. Can't they just award the remaining delegates to the nominees and move on to the convention?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Declassifying the email has backfired majorly for President Trump, the email sent by Susan Rice showed that the Obama administration handled every aspect of the Russian issue “by the book.”

Susan Rice email reveals on Jan 5 Obama, knew Flynn frequently spoke w/ Kislyak; he didn’t order a Flynn inquiry; told FBI and Intel to act according to routine protocols. He didn’t know Flynn would lie about the content of conversations. Nobody don’t know why Flynn lied? So much for Obamagate!

Now at the meeting with GOP Senators yesterday, Trump is suggesting they open up investigations on officials of Obama administration. Instead the GOP Senators are doing absolutely nothing to hold Trump accountable to what's doing on now, but more than happy deflecting away from this inept president's troubles and misleading the American people. What will backfire will be if the call transcripts between Flynn and Kislyak are released.

Sadly, 90 thousand plus dead, 30 million plus unemployed and a president that suggested injecting disinfectant to counter a virus. The GOP know that their prospects in November are horrible. They need a scandal to save them . Something! Anything! to stick before November elections.

To Trump and GOP - "When you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2020
gud2lukat:
Watch out for George Conway and the conservatives in the Lincoln Project. They are fighting tooth and nail for Trump and the GOP to loose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVJENCKjF-o
This Week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjQnRz4Nf1A
Trump Can't Quit Us
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:15pm On May 20, 2020
garetz:

Fact: Millions of black Americans will be voting for Trump in November! As for you liberal losers that chose to be on the Democratic party losing team, your sweet liberal tears will be delicious to us in November. We enjoyed it four years ago and we will enjoy those delicious tears once again this year.

@garetz
Have you bought any of these merchandise yet to add to your MAGA collection (opps it's now Keep America Great)

There's also TrumpyBear for a measly $19.95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2020
feedthenation:

@garetz
Have you bought any of these merchandise yet to add to your MAGA collection (opps it's now Keep America Great)

There's also TrumpyBear for a measly $19.95

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9qv8RSreIM

Where is that loser gonna get $19.95 ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:14pm On May 20, 2020
93.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus. Nov 3rd on my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.