Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,555 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1699508 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

The dunce here is all member of your accursed lineage, who also doubles as life time patron of the congenial disability ward. Your attempt at trying to sound intelligent is a fatal fail, like the Soviet Union space mission.

Your inability to rationalize information you've consumed still lends credence to my assertion of your Cerebrum devolving alarmingly. You nitwitted, knuckleheaded duck-billed platypus! The delusion afflicting you and every member of your chaff worthy family members must be documented in the annals of mental illnesses.

May giant juvenile snakes have their first feeding frenzy on your scrotum!
Are u wishing I lose my balls to snakes because you have none? grin sorry dear, if wishes were horses even a miserable, beggarly dumb ox like you would ride but wishes don't translate to reality so you're alone in your ED, TDS, Insanity, foolishness and all other maladies afflicting your wretched soul and body.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
David Pecker, the CEO of Enquirer Magazine who is a close friend of Trampy is cooperating with Director Mueller under immunity. He's the one that bought Karen McDougal story so she wouldn't derail Trump during the presidential election. One of the women Trump was fvcking while Melania was nursing little Baron. The noose is tightening on the pig neck and we should be expecting more lunacy from the pig. Attorney General Jeff Sessions finally spoke out against Trampy that political considerations will not affect justice in America. I can see the Dotard removing the AG after the midterm election.

Yes, they are really going for broke. They lost Russia, so now they are going after hookers, sleazy lawyers, and yes, the CEO of the National Enquirer.
From the Wall Street Urinal:

"David Pecker, the chief executive of the company that publishes the National Enquirer, was granted immunity by federal prosecutors for providing information about Michael Cohen and President Trump in the criminal investigation into hush-money payments for two women during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to people familiar with the matter.

In exchange for immunity, Mr. Pecker, the CEO of American Media, Inc. and a longtime friend of Mr. Trump, has met with prosecutors and shared details about payments Mr. Cohen arranged in an effort to silence two women who alleged sexual encounters with Mr. Trump, including Mr. Trump’s knowledge of the deals, some of the people said.

Prosecutors in the Cohen investigation have indicated they won't proceed with criminal charges against either Mr. Pecker or Dylan Howard, chief content officer of American Media, for their participation in the deals, according to people familiar with the matter.

My comment: exactly what are they being charged with that they would need immunity for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Inferiority complex is when you give your whole life worrying about America, while we don't give two fvck about your backwater hellhole. Ya, you deserve all the scorn with the mosquito for insecticide movement y'all are championing. Who gives a sh1t where your bad seed falls from, go get a lobotomy tool, you come up as a useless abandoned sad son of the village clown.

I respect black proud folks, not white a33 licking losers like you that deserve nothing but group euthanizing exercise.

The latest Trump impeachment effort will likely fail
They are going to try to get a felony conviction against Trump at the state level (so he can't pardon it) for **whatever** business practices at one of his businesses. The problem with this is that it all started with Russia collusion, and failed because that was an obvious coup attempt that was obviously false. Then they tried to bust him with Stormy, but there were no law violations there. So now they are going to try to fabricate charges against his businesses one by one over how he "paid off" stormy, in the hopes they can get one to stick. The only thing holding them back is the fact that Trump was so squeaky clean they can't get a grip on anything, except maybe his kid. Yes, they are talking about trying to arrest Trump Junior..

I don't think that will go as planned. If they actually start arresting members of Trump's family on dubious charges, it is going to kick off a nuclear war from conservatives who see through this crap totally transparently. Absolutely everyone knows that the people going after Trump are the accomplices to Hillary's crimes and all they are doing is protecting themselves and other criminals. The dems would lose many elections over it, with their only savior being that they are highly skilled at stealing elections. If they could not pull it off, they'd be DONE.

Meanwhile, Trump is moving against the deep state (finally) and they are scared out of their wits. Because on the other side of the equation real crimes were committed in a volume too vast to itemize. Why is it that so many senators became millionaires on pay that would never make it possible? There's so much crime going on it is totally unfathomable and as I stated earlier, what we are witnessing is a shootout between the cops and the gangs, and whoever runs out of ammo first will lose.

I guess that's what happens when you start revoking deep state security clearances. Trump had damn well better move quick now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That's The problem with you and your ilks ?. You can't even answer a simple question. Tell me one thing you know about America that i do not know as an American bred . That's the question since you are so knowledgeable about America and Americans?.

Just like the hurricane amounting to very little, the screams of impeachment are just a dog barking in a cage
So Trump had a traitor try to slay him. The bottom line is that Trump never broke any laws and has had no bad behavior AS PRESIDENT. And accusations of bad behavior prior to him being president are dubious at best. It does not matter if the MSM screams impeachment 200 plus times when there's no fuel to drive on, the only thing that will put gas in their tank is a Democrat election steal followed by a blatantly corrupt "impeachment" process. And that begs the question:

What are they afraid of?

Why do they want him impeached so badly it is the only thing they can talk about 24/7?

The answer is obvious: Every last one of them is afraid of jail, and the loss of an agenda. If Trump survives much longer they are all going down and they know it, and we are now witnessing the likes of a gang shootout against the Chicago police, right from the halls of CNN, the MSM, and streets of Washington DC. They are going to go down shooting, there's no way they are going to accept doom willingly. Their only option is to empty every round they have, and to hope they last longer than the cops.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

Are u wishing I lose my balls to snakes because you have none? grin sorry dear, if wishes were horses even a miserable, beggarly dumb ox like you would ride but wishes don't translate to reality so you're alone in your ED, TDS, Insanity, foolishness and all other maladies afflicting your wretched soul and body.

Stale!!! You can't even match up a third grade yo momma contest. Your existence is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
mojeer678:

The latest Trump impeachment effort will likely fail
They are going to try to get a felony conviction against Trump at the state level (so he can't pardon it) for **whatever** business practices at one of his businesses. The problem with this is that it all started with Russia collusion, and failed because that was an obvious coup attempt that was obviously false. Then they tried to bust him with Stormy, but there were no law violations there. So now they are going to try to fabricate charges against his businesses one by one over how he "paid off" stormy, in the hopes they can get one to stick. The only thing holding them back is the fact that Trump was so squeaky clean they can't get a grip on anything, except maybe his kid. Yes, they are talking about trying to arrest Trump Junior..

I don't think that will go as planned. If they actually start arresting members of Trump's family on dubious charges, it is going to kick off a nuclear war from conservatives who see through this crap totally transparently. Absolutely everyone knows that the people going after Trump are the accomplices to Hillary's crimes and all they are doing is protecting themselves and other criminals. The dems would lose many elections over it, with their only savior being that they are highly skilled at stealing elections. If they could not pull it off, they'd be DONE.

Meanwhile, Trump is moving against the deep state (finally) and they are scared out of their wits. Because on the other side of the equation real crimes were committed in a volume too vast to itemize. Why is it that so many senators became millionaires on pay that would never make it possible? There's so much crime going on it is totally unfathomable and as I stated earlier, what we are witnessing is a shootout between the cops and the gangs, and whoever runs out of ammo first will lose.

I guess that's what happens when you start revoking deep state security clearances. Trump had damn well better move quick now.

Yadayada!!! Pimpers paradise y'all live in. Trump side kicks are taking immunity from the special counsel, like it's going out of fashion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Stale!!! You can't even match up a third grade yo momma contest. Your existence is a disgrace.
Have you started having hallucinations? I know I haven't had cause to defend my scrotum from anyone till you threatened it just few minutes ago grin So where did you get stale from? Plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!! Have you started seeing things? This is the inevitable result of spending your days in stupidity and derangement, now you're totally going nuts!!! One word of advice, if your derangement graduates from this stage to the stage where you start hearing things, just repeat the word "MAGA" ten times and you will come back to your senses grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 24, 2018
mojeer678:

Just like the hurricane amounting to very little, the screams of impeachment are just a dog barking in a cage
So Trump had a traitor try to slay him. The bottom line is that Trump never broke any laws and has had no bad behavior AS PRESIDENT. And accusations of bad behavior prior to him being president are dubious at best. It does not matter if the MSM screams impeachment 200 plus times when there's no fuel to drive on, the only thing that will put gas in their tank is a Democrat election steal followed by a blatantly corrupt "impeachment" process. And that begs the question:

What are they afraid of?

Why do they want him impeached so badly it is the only thing they can talk about 24/7?

The answer is obvious: Every last one of them is afraid of jail, and the loss of an agenda. If Trump survives much longer they are all going down and they know it, and we are now witnessing the likes of a gang shootout against the Chicago police, right from the halls of CNN, the MSM, and streets of Washington DC. They are going to go down shooting, there's no way they are going to accept doom willingly. Their only option is to empty every round they have, and to hope they last longer than the cops.
Look at the brainstem bus conductor here with his junk again. The only people afraid of jail are the worthless Trump associates like Manafort, Gen Kelly, Cohen, Papadapoulous and others. Look at the junk the cave bus conductor is writing. Go and inhale more fumes and dust from your garage.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
mojeer678:

What are they afraid of?

Go and take your meds please. KKK a*s licker. The sickness with you guys is incurable. Bunch of worthless and hungry degenerates.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 1:13am On Aug 25, 2018
And trump calls off the visit of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to North Korea...Kim,The small boy with the funny hairstyle just scammed the niggaa again and again.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:00am On Aug 25, 2018
coluka:

Have you started having hallucinations? I know I haven't had cause to defend my scrotum from anyone till you threatened it just few minutes ago grin So where did you get stale from? Plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!! Have you started seeing things? This is the inevitable result of spending your days in stupidity and derangement, now you're totally going nuts!!! One word of advice, if your derangement graduates from this stage to the stage where you start hearing things, just repeat the word "MAGA" ten times and you will come back to your senses grin

I would have recommend you check into the next psychotic ward, but you live in a third world where live is brutish and short.

Your mental state is surely in jeopardy, going by the way you spewing sh1t like your buccal orifice is the community waste collection point.

Your life is the prototype for failure, irresponsibility and all known and unknown negativity, it takes an unknown level of stupidity coupled with sky rocket high Tomfoolery to hold all the sh1t opinions in your demented skull. Even sheep's don't back lions in the animal kingdom.

Just fvck off and go in shame like a silent fart.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I would have recommend you check into the next psychotic ward, but you live in a third world where live is brutish and short.

Your mental state is surely in jeopardy, going by the way you spewing sh1t like your buccal orifice is the community waste collection point.

Your life is the prototype for failure, irresponsibility and all known and unknown negativity, it takes an unknown level of stupidity coupled with sky rocket high Tomfoolery to hold all the sh1t opinions in your demented skull. Even sheep's don't back lions in the animal kingdom.

Just fvck off and go in shame like a silent fart.
I noticed You're just basically stealing and repeating my posts in different words, have you run out of ideas bozo? How many ideas can your garbage dump of a brain contain anyway? You're incapable of thinking!!! Like the enslaved plantation nigger you are, All you've been regurgitating here is what you've been spoon fed by your liberal leftist masters like a garbage in, garbage out zombie. They just dump their garbage talking points in your garbage dump of a brain and you faithfully parrot same all over the place but now that you're out of talking points and your liberal overlords aren't readily available to feed you more garbage ideas, you had to start plagiarizing my posts What a pathetic twit!!!. Again, as the compasionate darling that i am grin, I will profer a solution to your myriad of infirmities, this should be your mantra henceforth, "A MAGA a day keeps the doctor away" grin. Repeat this every morning and as often as you can for the rest of the day and you will gradually be emancipated from your mental slavery. And stop watching CNN excessively, CNN addicts are liable to run MAD!!! And you're already showing strains of insanity so I advice you to quit now. Thank me later wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ololo12: 7:27am On Aug 25, 2018
@ Lucasbalo You kill me when you use that two bit street hustler line bro grin grin grin

Lucasbalo:
I used to think Bernie Maddoff pulled the biggest scam in American history cunning people out of $50 Billion until Trump conned a country of 340 million people. He ain't fooling us no more. FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON YOU BUT FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME. Americans finally realized that we elected a Two bit Queen Born street corner hustler.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:38am On Aug 25, 2018
happney65:
And trump calls off the visit of Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to North Korea...Kim,The small boy with the funny hairstyle just scammed the niggaa again and again.. grin grin

The champion negotiator at his usual 4d chess moves. ROFLOL!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:30am On Aug 25, 2018
LordReed:

The champion negotiator at his usual 4d chess moves. ROFLOL!

grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by elgramz: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
coluka:

Lmao@ plantation nigga grin grin grin, guy you get bad mouth o

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
happney65:
Folks,

We can disagree by not calling ourselves names every now and then..Even though Most Trump Fans now realise theve been scammed,let us not add more to their misery..

Be you Pro or Anti Trump as I am,let's disagree without abuses or name calling.

I will so much appreciate that..

Thank You!
Agreed. It's actually the reason why I stay off this thread.
Let's keep it civilized folks...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2018
elgramz:

Lmao@ plantation nigga grin grin grin, guy you get bad mouth o
I tried to reason properly with that guy but he just kept on responding with insults so I decided to start responding to him in the only language he seems to understand, the language of insults!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2018
edi287:
Agreed. It's actually the reason why I stay off this thread. Let's keep it civilized folks...
Exactly!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2018
God bless President Donald Trump

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Aug 25, 2018
happney65:

Obixcel, Appleyard come and explain how this is a 4d chess move. LoL
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
LordReed:

He tore up the Iran Nuclear deal and has no deal to replace it and made the world less safer with a Nuclear Iran while still played by North Korea

Very foolish Man!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2018
happney65:

He tore up the Iran Nuclear deal and has no deal to replace it and made the world less safer with a Nuclear Iran while still played by North Korea

Very foolish Man!

I want to hear the spin his supporters will put on the move, when it is clear to a blind man Trump has no idea what to do about NK.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2018
LordReed:

I want to hear the spin his supporters will put on the move, when it is clear to a blind man Trump has no idea what to do about NK.

My brother they will spin it with Alternative Facts and lies. .Have you forgotten how he tells them verifiable lies and they believe..Have you?A set of People who don't reason with their brains one bit..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2018
happney65:

My brother they will spin it with Alternative Facts and lies. .Have you forgotten how he tells them verifiable lies and they believe..Have you?A set of People who don't reason with their brains one bit..
It's only fools that believe in con men. He's a master con man who is well known all over NY but he pulled the biggest con on America and Americans are waking up to his con game hence his losing his marbles. He ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:56pm On Aug 25, 2018
coluka:

I noticed You're just basically stealing and repeating my posts in different words, have you run out of ideas bozo? How many ideas can your garbage dump of a brain contain anyway? You're incapable of thinking!!! Like the enslaved plantation nigger you are, All you've been regurgitating here is what you've been spoon fed by your liberal leftist masters like a garbage in, garbage out zombie. They just dump their garbage talking points in your garbage dump of a brain and you faithfully parrot same all over the place but now that you're out of talking points and your liberal overlords aren't readily available to feed you more garbage ideas, you had to start plagiarizing my posts What a pathetic twit!!!. Again, as the compasionate darling that i am grin, I will profer a solution to your myriad of infirmities, this should be your mantra henceforth, "A MAGA a day keeps the doctor away" grin. Repeat this every morning and as often as you can for the rest of the day and you will gradually be emancipated from your mental slavery. And stop watching CNN excessively, CNN addicts are liable to run MAD!!! And you're already showing strains of insanity so I advice you to quit now. Thank me later wink

Copy your lines? You must be delusional, day dreaming and hallucinating at the same time.

You must have been over-feeding on food supplements smuggled from Chernobyl post-meltdown and mix with two teaspoons of madness per meal. You have been rolling around 4 topic for days, your brain must be in the ice-age.

If the party with Ben Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Keith Elisson is a plantation, I rather stay forever in the plantation than join a party with David Duke, Joe Walsh, Richard Spencer and Steve King. The GOP makes the penitentiary look like a child's play.

You are the spërmhead your dumb mother should have wiped off with her dirty panties.

Stupidity is ingrained in your genes pool like your mum lying bold-faced to the man you call "dad" even when your paternity tests proved you are an inbred- her brother fathered you.

Hey you Hilly Billy goat with with IQ lower than your shoe size, you come across as a badly cared for idiotic ploontron throwing tantrums at the back line when the creator was sharing intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2018
LordReed:

Didn't President Trump tell the world about unpredictability of this Denuclearisation? He told everyone "we'll see what happens, it may work, or it may not work out". You can't expect an over 75 yrs problem to vanish quickly just like that. I'm not surprised at the flip flops, it's never always going to be a smooth sailing but hey! this is far from over, give it time. Shabi Lucas always like to say "American Justice system takes time", well, this one too will take quite some time. grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bejeria101(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2018
LordReed:

Bro! I heard frm a friend in the u.s who is on nl that they are collecting signatures to impeach trump! Have you heard of such?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2018
bejeria101:

Bro! I heard frm a friend in the u.s who is on nl that they are collecting signatures to impeach trump! Have you heard of such?
Lol...collecting signatures from the same folks that voted for Hillary? grin Is that how to impeach a President?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Copy your lines? You must be delusional, day dreaming and hallucinating at the same time.

You must have been over-feeding on food supplements smuggled from Chernobyl post-meltdown and mix with two teaspoons of madness per meal. You have been rolling around 4 topic for days, your brain must be in the ice-age.

If the party with Ben Sanders, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Keith Elisson is a plantation, I rather stay forever in the plantation than join a party with David Duke, Joe Walsh, Richard Spencer and Steve King. The GOP makes the penitentiary look like a child's play.

You are the spërmhead your dumb mother should have wiped off with her dirty panties.

Stupidity is ingrained in your genes pool like your mum lying bold-faced to the man you call "dad" even when your paternity tests proved you are an inbred- her brother fathered you.

Hey you Hilly Billy goat with with IQ lower than your shoe size, you come across as a badly cared for idiotic ploontron throwing tantrums at the back line when the creator was sharing intelligence.
Thank goodness you finally mustered enough thoughts to post a response or maybe you waited for your liberal slave masters to feed you your talking points before responding undecided happy to see that you're proudly owning up to your plantation nigger status. You don't have much options though, with your brain in such an advanced stage of putrefaction, you have no choice but to take orders and do as you're told. Kophschmerzen the anencephalous zombie who can't think for himself unless he is thought for, Kophschmerzen the witless robot who can't do anything unless he is told what to do, Kophschmerzen the proud plantation nigger who thinks being a slave is an achievement, what a piteously pathetic existence!!! Just look at the kind of hypocritical jerk you are, your hero is Keith Ellison a perpetrator of domestic violence and an irresponsible father. You're right, you deserve to be on a plantation and be driven daily to hard labour with rawhide whips because you're a senseless buffoon and an unprofitable birdbrain!! At least you accept I was sired by human beings unlike you on the other hand who is a product of a liaison between a gorilla and an orangutan grin,you're just a hideous abomination!! Get lost goose!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:47am On Aug 26, 2018
coluka:

Thank goodness you finally mustered enough thoughts to post a response or maybe you waited for your liberal slave masters to feed you your talking points before responding undecided happy to see that you're proudly owning up to your plantation nigger status. You don't have much options though, with your brain in such an advanced stage of putrefaction, you have no choice but to take orders and do as you're told. Kophschmerzen the anencephalous zombie who can't think for himself unless he is thought for, Kophschmerzen the witless robot who can't do anything unless he is told what to do, Kophschmerzen the proud plantation nigger who thinks being a slave is an achievement, what a piteously pathetic existence!!! Just look at the kind of hypocritical jerk you are, your hero is Keith Ellison a perpetrator of domestic violence and an irresponsible father. You're right, you deserve to be on a plantation and be driven daily to hard labour with rawhide whips because you're a senseless buffoon and an unprofitable birdbrain!! At least you accept I was sired by human beings unlike you on the other hand who is a product of a liaison between a gorilla and an orangutan grin,you're just a hideous abomination!! Get lost goose!
Lol in fact Na you fit dis idiots for here..I just dey read dey laugh tey!! tey!!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:02am On Aug 26, 2018
Breaking News: Senator John McCain is dead. Rest well in Heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.