Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1688763 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (4170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
And Jeff Sessions..A Man appointed by Trump who Trump believes he should twist the law in his favour just came out with a very strong statement lambasting Trump..

And when I see stupid people who are Trump followers,A see a set of people whose brians ain't functioning at all
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Keep on exhibiting symptoms of stupidity, you're alone in your folly

Priceless coming from a classy loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:

Exactly!
If you watch him closely and he will say something now and deny it couple of hours later. That's a symptom of Alzheimer's disease. Watch him slobbering his words sometimes and fidgeting. Those are classic symptoms of dementia. Reagan went through it in the late 80s towards the end of his presidency and the same thing is happening now. You never wish any ill on anyone but truth is the truth unlike Trump and his Truth is not the Truth Amen corner.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Priceless coming from a classy loser.
You have been losing since 2016 and you will have your ass whooped again in November

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
David Pecker, the CEO of Enquirer Magazine who is a close friend of Trampy is cooperating with Director Mueller under immunity. He's the one that bought Karen McDougal story so she wouldn't derail Trump during the presidential election. One of the women Trump was fvcking while Melania was nursing little Baron. The noose is tightening on the pig neck and we should be expecting more lunacy from the pig. Attorney General Jeff Sessions finally spoke out against Trampy that political considerations will not affect justice in America. I can see the Dotard removing the AG after the midterm election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

You have been losing since 2016 and you will have your ass whooped again in November

You are just another misinformed loser. You live millions mile away and sounding all knowledgeable. Gtfoh uncle Tom.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You are just another misinformed loser. You live millions mile away and sounding all knowledgeable. Gtfoh uncle Tom.
You case is much more pathetic because like a blind bat you can't even see what is before your very eyes. And the fact that you think that only those who live in the continental US can be knowledgeable just shows how misinformed and ignorant you are. Very pathetic!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

You case is much more pathetic because like a blind bat you can't even see what is before your very eyes. And the fact that you think that only those who live in the continental US can be knowledgeable just shows how misinformed and ignorant you are. Very pathetic!!
You Keep on making yourself an expert on American politics. Let me ask you one fair question?. What do you know about America that i or others on this forum who are Americans do not know?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

I can see the GOP is the rallying point of white nationalist that wanna exterminate my kind, hey you dumbass, come to the Appalachian, these folks ain't even trying to hide there racism anymore. They gat an enabler in the white house.

Hey you loser, guess which party the David Duke, Richard Spencer, Steve king, Arthur Jones and Joe Walsh, Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon congregate? Definately the GOP, a loser millions of miles away trying to tell me what's good for me, when the probably of me getting home safe to night from work is slim.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:
And Jeff Sessions..A Man appointed by Trump who Trump believes he should twist the law in his favour just came out with a very strong statement lambasting Trump..

And when I see stupid people who are Trump followers,A see a set of people whose brians ain't functioning at all

...only a matter of time before Attorney General Sessions is labelled an 'angry democract' for not supporting Trump by his supporters...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2018
MAGA . MY ATTORNEY GET ARRESTED. Joke on you KKK Lovers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...only a matter of time before Attorney General Sessions is labelled an 'angry democract' for not supporting Trump by his supporters...

Very stupid people with a stupid and spoilt brat as their leader...Guess he thinks he is in a third world like Nigeria where the department of justice must do his bidding..

Nonesense!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:59pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:
grin
And he told us that he only hires the best people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:03am On Aug 24, 2018
PDPGuy:

And he told us that he only hires the best people cheesy
Yes The same way I am a White Nationalist. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I can see the GOP is the rallying point of white nationalist that wanna exterminate my kind, hey you dumbass, come to the Appalachian, these folks ain't even trying to hide there racism anymore. They gat an enabler in the white house.

Hey you loser, guess which party the David Duke, Richard Spencer, Steve king, Arthur Jones and Joe Walsh, Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon congregate? Definately the GOP, a loser millions of miles away trying to tell me what's good for me, when the probably of me getting home safe to night from work is slim.
You really believe Trump wants to exterminate your kind? And your chance of getting home safe from work is slim because Trump wants to kill you? Lol, What a delusional lunatic!!! But then again considering that your kind add no positive value to humanity, maybe your miserably delusional kind do need to be exterminated.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:42am On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You Keep on making yourself an expert on American politics. Let me ask you one fair question?. What do you know about America that i or others on this forum who are Americans do not know?.
What you call Knowledge can be misleading if you are getting it from the wrong source. The owners of leftist liberal media have an evil agenda and that's why they keep feeding you guys with half truths and misinformation about Trump hating black people when he doesn't. All these leftists do is exploit African Americans for their votes by preying on your fears and prejudices. What exactly has the Democratic party done for African Americans?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

What you call Knowledge can be misleading if you are getting it from the wrong source. The owners of leftist liberal media have an evil agenda and that's why they keep feeding you guys with half truths and misinformation about Trump hating black people when he doesn't. All these leftists do is exploit African Americans for their votes by preying on your fears and prejudices. What exactly has the Democratic party done for African Americans?
That's The problem with you and your ilks ?. You can't even answer a simple question. Tell me one thing you know about America that i do not know as an American bred . That's the question since you are so knowledgeable about America and Americans?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

You really believe Trump wants to exterminate your kind? And your chance of getting home safe from work is slim because Trump wants to kill you? Lol, What a delusional lunatic!!! But then again considering that your kind add no positive value to humanity, maybe your miserably delusional kind do need to be exterminated.

Hey slowpoke have you listened to his sidekick I listed in the last post? Have you driven through the Appalachian and listen to the scheming of these meth heads?

Fvcking yanki wannabe loser, your lineage deserve extermination from biblical styled plagues, you smelly unwanted fart.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
...even a Fox News presenter, Neil Cavuto is calling out on Donald Trump:

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/08/23/cavuto-trump-creating-moral-bust/

On Thursday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto responded to President Trump saying that if he’s impeached, the market will crash, by stating that the president is so focused on a financial boom that he misses that he is “creating this moral bust.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...even a Fox News presenter, Neil Cavuto is calling out on Donald Trump:

https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/08/23/cavuto-trump-creating-moral-bust/

On Thursday’s edition of the Fox News Channel’s “Your World,” host Neil Cavuto responded to President Trump saying that if he’s impeached, the market will crash, by stating that the president is so focused on a financial boom that he misses that he is “creating this moral bust.”
Mark this down Shopkeeper, after the midterm election on Nov 6, Republicans will be abandoning Trump and his end will not be good. We are in constitutional crisis as at now in America just like it was in Richard Nixon time in the 70s and we all know how that ended.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey slowpoke have you listened to his sidekick I listed in the last post? Have you driven through the Appalachian and listen to the scheming of these meth heads?

Fvcking yanki wannabe loser, your lineage deserve extermination from biblical styled plagues, you smelly unwanted fart.
Lol, look who's talking? An imbecilic clown whose inferiority complex is so overwhelming that he thinks his being American is superior to his African ancestry. You're a capital FOOL!!!! Why would I want to be a Yankee? Is a Yankee superior to an African or what? You reason like plantation nigger and that's what you are, a discombobulated dunderhead who thinks being an American is the aspiration of every African. Idiotic blockhead!!! I'm very proud of my Nigerian ancestry and heritage and it's in no way inferior to any American identity. Is it not funny how you idiots who call Trump a racist look down on your fellow blacks just because they live in Africa and you happen to live in the US? Bloody hypocrites!! You are as much discriminatory as any KKK member out there. Stupid schlemiel!!! You better look in the mirror if you want to see what a racist looks like because you are one

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That's The problem with you and your ilks ?. You can't even answer a simple question. Tell me one thing you know about America that i do not know as an American bred . That's the question since you are so knowledgeable about America and Americans?.
Lucabalo, there's nothing you know about the US that I don't know, in fact I probably have a better information than you because a lot of your information are from the wrong sources
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

Lucabalo, there's nothing you know about the US that I don't know, in fact I probably have a better information than you because a lot of your information are from the wrong sources
You see how stupid you sound. I have been to Nigeria more than 50 times since my parents used to bring my siblings and i and was there two weeks ago and will be there in Dec for Xmas with my parents. I have assets in Tens of millions of Naira in Lagos. I say all these not to gloat but to tell you that I wouldn't argue with you about the politics of Nigeria but you who have never been to US know more about America than i do. Does that make any sense to you ?. I don't know who the fvck you thing you are telling your junk to. You see why your ilks that supports the Nazi clown is a butt of joke.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You see how stupid you sound. I have been to Nigeria more than 50 times since my parents used to bring my siblings and i and was there two weeks ago and will be there in Dec for Xmas with my parents. I have assets in Tens of millions of Naira in Lagos. I say all these not to gloat but to tell you that I wouldn't argue with you about the politics of Nigeria but you who have never been to US know more about America than i do. Does that make any sense to you ?. I don't know who the fvck you thing you are telling your junk to. You see why your ilks that supports the Nazi clown is a butt of joke.
You're the one who is very stupid!!! You don't know who the fvck I am talking to? You obviously can't know because the person I'm talking to is a bloody nonentity, a worthless nobody that is not worth knowing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
Look at okrika wearing worthless scum that want to validate his poverty ridden life by spouting junk about a country you can not obtain its visa. A Skunk telling me he knows about america than american even though your best moment in life is leaving your third world village to Lagos. Your are a textbook recipe for life failure. I know most nigeirian youths are not like you.
coluka:

You're the one who is very stupid!!! You don't know who the fvck I am talking to? You obviously can't know because the person I'm talking to is a bloody nonentity, a worthless nobody that is not worth knowing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Look at okrika wearing worthless scum that want to validate his poverty ridden life by spouting junk about a country you can not obtain its visa. A Skunk telling me he knows about america than american even though your best moment in life is leaving your third world village to Lagos. Your are a textbook recipe for life failure. I know most nigeirian youths are not like you.
Shut up jackass!!! With your peanut sized brain, I am certain even a five year old at the farthest part of of the planet probably knows more about the US than you do. What with the added maladies of leftist liberal brainwashing and Trump derangement syndrome, your brain is so far gone that you probably can't process what is happening in your immediate vicinity talk more of the entire US. And you better not try to overwhelm that peanut sized brain of yours by trying to assimilate more than your brain's small capacity because you will almost certainly develop Alzheimer's grin. So you see lucasbalo, your case is a hopeless case. No hope! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:23pm On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

Shut up jackass!!! With your peanut sized brain, I am certain even a five year old at the farthest part of of the planet probably knows more about the US than you do. What with the added maladies of leftist liberal brainwashing and Trump derangement syndrome, your brain is so far gone that you probably can't process what is happening in your immediate vicinity talk more of the entire US. And you better not try to overwhelm that peanut sized brain of yours by trying to assimilate more than your brain's small capacity because you will almost certainly develop Alzheimer's grin. So you see lucasbalo, your case is a hopeless case. No hope! grin grin grin
Like I said, you are condemned to perpetual life of misery. Keep foaming in the mouth you faceless okrika wearing scum. No wonder you can't even show your face. A skunk who happens to be a loudmouth. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Poverty cursed cretin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
Manhattan District Attorney is opening the book on The Mafioso Trump Organization. Good one DA, expose the crooked organisation fronting for Russia. The walls are closing in on Trump and his Mafioso family. Americans will have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Like I said, you are condemned to perpetual life of misery. Keep foaming in the mouth you faceless okrika wearing scum. No wonder you can't even show your face. A skunk who happens to be a loudmouth. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Poverty cursed cretin.
Everyone knows between you and I, you're the one in perpetual misery because you're the one who comes to nairaland every day to wail and lament like a nut case who is suffering whitlow on all ten fingers. TDS is driving you crazy man and the funny thing is that you have six more years of abject misery and lunacy to endure grin what misery is more than this Lucas? I really pity you man, you're just a load pathetic crap!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2018
coluka:

Everyone knows between you and I, you're the one in perpetual misery because you're the one who comes to nairaland every day to wail and lament like a nut case who is suffering whitlow on all ten fingers. TDS is driving you crazy man and the funny thing is that you have six more years of abject misery and lunacy to endure grin what misery is more than this Lucas? I really pity you man, you're just a load pathetic crap!!
Imagine the kind of misery you are going through in Nigeria with massive unemployment and average life span of 52 years. Your worthless Thieflicians have mortgaged your future hence your perpetual misery. Go and play your BETNAIJA maybe you will win and stem your hunger for few days. Meanwhile, elections are coming up in Nigeria in few months and hopefully you will get your little bag of rice and cooking oil to quench your hunger for few days.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Imagine the kind of misery you are going through in Nigeria with massive unemployment and average life span of 52 years. Your worthless Thieflicians have mortgaged your future hence your perpetual misery. Go and play your BETNAIJA maybe you will win and stem your hunger for few days. Meanwhile, elections are coming up in Nigeria in few months and hopefully you will get your little bag of rice and cooking oil to quench your hunger for few days.
Look at this pitiful clown!! So you think everyone living in Nigeria is poor? Not surprised at all when you have Hilary Clinton as your idol, that's why she stupidly generalized and called people a basket of deplorables and lost herself an election. The same stupidity reigns supreme in your malfunctioning brain, for your information, there are a lot of us living in Nigeria that are far better off than some of you clowns constituting a nuisance in the US. Another point, So you know that the US has a more favourable unemployment and life expectancy rate than Nigeria and yet you come here everyday to inundate us with how things are bad for u in the US? Can't you see that you're a brainless dumbo? You better be grateful for the booming economy the Trump administration is superintending over instead of coming here everyday to wail like the stupid ingrate you are

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (4170) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.