Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1649664 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 1:47am On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Oh shut the fvck up!!! Bloody nincompoop!! You're the very epitome of worthlessness. Idiocy pervades your entire existence. You have been found out to be a blundering ignoramus who is bereft of profitable knowledge. Go and get a proper education and stop constituting a nuisance online. Worthless bag of bones!!

Priceless coming from a never do well from the lineage of imbecilic losers. Keep on justifying the reason why the word "M0RON" was stamped on the birth certificate of every losers in your family tree.

Holy molly, you're like a modern Voltaire with the wit of a rotten bag of onions.

And by "Voltaire" I mean a barely chordate lesser mammal who looks like the product of a family of backwoods meth cookers who practice incest with both vigorous enthusiasm and great frequency.

Your posts come across as the mumblings of a nitwit who rank below a circus monkey intelligence-wise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:02am On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Lucasbalo you better go and sit your ass down somewhere and engage in something useful with your time. I don't want to exchange words with you today but if that is what you want then I am equal to the task. Bring it on!!
One thing you do not understand is that what is fun to you is real life to some us here who know the havoc of having a confirmed and unabashed racist as our president. My numero uno pet peeve in life is racism and bigotry and i have seen it growing up in the Windy City. I am a married father of four and i don't want any of my children to face the stuff I faced growing up in the 80s and 90s in Chicago. I have so many stories to tell you about escaping lynching right here in Chicago but for God grace, I am still alive . That's my number one problem with Trump and no one can change my mind about him. You can worship him all you want because you are thousands of miles away from where his actions and utterances are having effect on Tens of millions of Americans. I believe if you are an American or live in America, you will be opposed to him too. What's comical to you is real life to some of us here because we live it and that's where our umbrage to guys like you comes from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:22am On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Priceless coming from a never do well from the lineage of imbecilic losers. Keep on justifying the reason why the word "M0RON" was stamped on the birth certificate of every losers in your family tree.

Holy molly, you're like a modern Voltaire with the wit of a rotten bag of onions.

And by "Voltaire" I mean a barely chordate lesser mammal who looks like the product of a family of backwoods meth cookers who practice incest with both vigorous enthusiasm and great frequency.

Your posts come across as the mumblings of a nitwit who rank below a circus monkey intelligence-wise.
Shut up you half monkey, half chimp Neanderthal. That you're counted among humans is a serious disservice to those apes because they probably have more common sense than you do. Pull your head out of liberal leftists asses and stop behaving like a prehistoric, cave dwelling homo erectus who can't reason for himself unless he is told what to think. Stupid plantation nigger that doesn't know slavery is over and he can actually think for himself. Imbecilic jackass!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Shut up you half monkey, half chimp Neanderthal. That you're counted among humans is a serious disservice to those apes because they probably have more common sense than you do. Pull your head out of liberal leftists asses and stop behaving like a prehistoric cave dwelling homo erectus who can't reason for himself unless he is told what to think. Stupid plantation nigger that doesn't know slavery is over and he can actually think for himself. Imbecilic jackass!!
Hahahahahaha...see finishing! Lucas may hang himself for dis grin grin *giving you just a heads up*

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:17am On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Shut up you half monkey, half chimp Neanderthal. That you're counted among humans is a serious disservice to those apes because they probably have more common sense than you do. Pull your head out of liberal leftists asses and stop behaving like a prehistoric, cave dwelling homo erectus who can't reason for himself unless he is told what to think. Stupid plantation nigger that doesn't know slavery is over and he can actually think for himself. Imbecilic jackass!!

Hey you orangutan sired by abrained loser, who killed themselves after cursing mother earth with your unfortunate birth, your thought process is locked in the stone ages little wonder you keep spewing ad homien like a circus clown overdosed on xylazine.

The cave dweller is the third world living semi illiterate, who wanna sound all knowledgeable about a place he hasn't step his leprous foot, morrafvcker, this sh1t is our daily reality not all the bu11shit y'all scope from pay-TV and the internet.

In saner, climes never do well like you would have been sacrifice on the altar of common sense, cause you are a painful drain on atmospheric oxygen.

If the DNC is a plantation, Richard Spencer, Steve King and Stephen Miller GOP must be the antebellum.

Go fvck yo momma with a blunt knife.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2018
So much for the Man appointed by the cosmic powers..

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2018
grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you orangutan sired by abrained loser, who killed themselves after cursing mother earth with your unfortunate birth, your thought process is locked in the stone ages little wonder you keep spewing ad homien like a circus clown overdosed on xylazine.

The cave dweller is the third world living semi illiterate, who wanna sound all knowledgeable about a place he hasn't step his leprous foot, morrafvcker, this sh1t is our daily reality not all the bu11shit y'all scope from pay-TV and the internet.

In saner, climes never do well like you would have been sacrifice on the altar of common sense, cause you are a painful drain on atmospheric oxygen.

Go fvck yo momma with a blunt knife.
Funny how you only manage to be coherent when insulting people, it's only indicative of the putrid garbage dump you have for a brain. If you're called to make rational contributions to sensible subjects, you start blabbering and blundering like a scatterbrained monkey and making mind boggling exhibitions of your ignorance but if it comes to insults then your wits flow endlessly. I'm not going to let you drag me down to your gutter level any longer. If you don't have any profitable discussion then I'm done with you. I'm not going to waste my time with any manifestations of profound stupidity today

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:
grin
Guilty of what? Guilty of things that have nothing to do with collusion and have nothing to do with the Trump campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Funny how you only manage to be coherent when insulting people, it's only indicative of the putrid garbage dump you have for a brain. If you're called to make rational contributions to sensible subjects, you start blabbering and blundering like a scatterbrained monkey and making mind boggling exhibitions of your ignorance but if it comes to insults then your wits flow endlessly. I'm not going to let you drag me down to your gutter level any longer. If you don't have any profitable discussion then I'm done with you. I'm not going to waste my time with any manifestations of profound stupidity today

You have not contribute anything meaningful to this discuss, than parroting the jejune tale handed down to y'all losers by fauxnews.

Stupidity is ingrained in your genome, a ludicrous new chapter in the long chronicle of hereditary dumbassery plaguing your family tree.

Your idiocy is notably grotesque, and when it's time to discuss about bumbling sub humans with the IQ of a rotten bag of potatoes, who gonna shout losers like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You have not contribute anything meaningful to this discuss, than parroting the jejune tale handed down to y'all losers by fauxnews.

Stupidity is ingrained in your genome, a ludicrous new chapter in the long chronicle of hereditary dumbassery plaguing your family tree.

Your idiocy is notably grotesque, and when it's time to discuss about bumbling sub humans with the IQ of a rotten bag of potatoes, who gonna shout losers like you.
Lol, you can't help yourself right? Go treat yourself of your malady, I don't have the cure for it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2018
Donald Trump looking into South Africa's affairs...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1032454567152246785&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231032454567152246785

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Donald Trump looking into South Africa's affairs...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1032454567152246785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1032454567152246785&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231032454567152246785

America refused to intervene when Apartheid was at its peak in SA, now they have mouth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

America refused to intervene when Apartheid was at its peak in SA, now they have mouth.
TRUMP is not speaking for America. He's speaking to his racist pig followers that were for apartheid in South Africa. It's a subliminal message to the Nazis and White Nationalists in America that he's solidly behind them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Lol, you can't help yourself right? Go treat yourself of your malady, I don't have the cure for it

Go cure the American obsession plaguing your family tree first.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 23, 2018
Something must be getting on the racist pig tweeting 1am Washington DC time about Micheal Cohen and Paul Manafort. This lunatic is surely mentally unfit to lead a great nation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lucasbalo:
TRUMP is not speaking for America. He's speaking to his racist pig followers that were for apartheid in South Africa. It's a subliminal message to the Nazis and White Nationalists in America that he's solidly behind them.

And he tweeted "Africa" for the first time ever..He is nothing but a racist and he will go the way of all racists..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:

And he tweeted "Africa" for the first time ever..He is nothing but a racist and he will go the way of all racists..
The pig was watching Tucker Carlson on Racist and Fake Faux News and Tucker was telling the White Nationalists that South Africa government was taking white farms giving it to Blacks and the racist pig jumped all over the garbage and start tweeting that garbage. A worthless piece of human debris. We shall get rid of him sooner or later.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2018
LordReed:

Ahhahaha! Really? So I guess Sani Abacha was also God's instrument as well as Idi Amin Dada. Well good to know. LMFAO.

Is Abacha worse than or better than Pharoah? But he was God's instrument, right? cool

Check this out, boy...Proverb 16:4.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2018
Steven Tyler Sends Trump Cease and Desist Letter Barring Aerosmith Songs at Rallies

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/08/22/steven-tyler-trump-cease-desist-letter-aerosmith-songs-rallies/

Rock icon and Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler does not want to be associated with President Donald Trump. To that end, he has sent a cease-and-desist letter through his lawyer, Dina LaPolt.
Yesterday, Trump played Aerosmith hit “Livin’ on the Edge” at a West Virginia rally. Today, Tyler responded.

In the letter from Tyler’s attorney, he claims that the use of his music “gives the false impression that Tyler is endorsing Trump’s presidency.”

The letter also references the Lanham Act, a law which “prohibits any false designation or misleading description or representation of fact … likely to cause confusion … as to the affiliation, connection, or association of such person with another person.”

Further, the letter says “Mr. Tyler’s voice is easily recognizable and central to his identity, and any use thereof wrongfully misappropriates his rights of publicity.” It asserts that “Mr. Trump does not have any right to use the name, image, voice or likeness of our client, without his express written permission.”

This is the second such letter Steven Tyler has sent to Trump. Previously, he had protested the use of “Dream On,” saying that its use during the 2016 campaign “gives the false impression that he is connected with or endorses Mr. Trump’s presidential bid.”

Of course, several music stars have insisted the Trump campaign stop playing their songs during rallies, including Queen, Adele, and The Rolling Stones.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:50pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:

...Donald Trump is attempting to distract people from Michael Cohen flipping and Paul Manafort going to prison and potentially flipping before his second trial next month. It is pathetic that his very first tweet about South Africa is a complete fabrication.

...another piece of information from his interview with Fox and Friends host, he said "flipping should be outlawed"...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

Donald Trump is attempting to distract us from Michael Cohen flipping and Paul Manafort going to prison and potentially flipping before his second trial next month. It is pathetic that his very first tweet about South Africa is a complete fabrication.

The way he lies to his mumu supporters..I still wonder how someone will be a supporter of a greatest liar of all time..All he does is to tell lies and lies while his illiterate and mumu supporters edge him on
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Go cure the American obsession plaguing your family tree first.
Keep on exhibiting symptoms of stupidity, you're alone in your folly

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2018
Donald Trump's interview with Fox and Friends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuwK1QipDDg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:27pm On Aug 23, 2018
Some extracts from DT interview, still blaming Obama for issues which are non-related to the interview:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2018
... he continues to blame the Democrats for the slow progress of building the wall (His Republican party are in firm control of the House and Senate) and them being in control of the DOJ...also have something to say about Attorney General Sessions...

...Donald Trump should know that it is not the AG's job to defend or protect a President, but to uphold the rule of law...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2018
Appleyard:

Is Abacha worse than or better than Pharoah? But he was God's instrument, right? cool

Check this out, boy...Proverb 16:4.

Ahh but the previous place you quoted said they should be obeyed so I guess all those people who followed Abacha and Idi Amin's orders did well and were doing God's will. Good to know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lucasbalo:

I know it is but you have dung heads like Tucker making mouth now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2018
...from this interview in April 2018 about having no knowledge about any payment by Michael Cohen to adult-film actress Stromy Daniels:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?443601-1/president-trump-breaks-silence-stormy-daniels

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/06/trump_i_knew_nothing_about_cohens_130000_payment_to_stormy_daniels.html

...to his latest interview on Fox News, that he knew about the payments to both the adult-film actress and playboy model:

...clearly shows his lack of morals to be having extramarital affairs behind his 3rd wife...and then pay them to keep quiet so as not to affect his presidential election...or negative effect on his personality...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:11pm On Aug 23, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
... he continues to blame the Democrats for the slow progress of building the wall (His Republican party are in firm control of the House and Senate) and them being in control of the DOJ...also have something to say about Attorney General Sessions...

...Donald Trump should know that it is not the AG's job to defend or protect a President, but to uphold the rule of law...

He even went as far as saying everybody would be poor if he was impeached...Am like this is this guy Mad?very stupid individual with stupid followers..seeing him in that interview goes a long way to show how the issues of these past days have taken a toil on him..He seems gentle and seems to plead this time around unlike the previous interviews where all he does is to brag and brag..

Oloshi.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
happney65:

He even went as far as saying everybody would be poor if he was impeached...Am like this is this guy Mad?very stupid individual with stupid followers..seeing him in that interview goes a long way to show how the issues of these past days have taken a toil on him..He seems gentle and seems to plead this time around unlike the previous interviews where all he does is to brag and brag..

Oloshi.. grin grin
Gbam. He's having early stage of dementia that claimed his father's and grandfather's life. It's hereditary and that's why Omarosa said he loses his mental touch sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. He's having early stage of dementia that claimed his father's and grandfather's life. It's hereditary and that's why Omarosa said he loses his mental touch sometimes.

Exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.