Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1637917 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2020
feedthenation:
Even the weather is not cooperating with Trump for launch of SpaxeX, he went to cape Canaveral for a photo op and the weather says no!

https://apnews.com/ee3b4602a879326904ee9cc53d676391

Historic SpaceX launch postponed because of stormy weather

Both President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence arrived to watch the liftoff.

The flight would mark the first time a private company sent humans into orbit.

It would also be the first time in nearly a decade that the United States launched astronauts into orbit from U.S. soil. Ever since the space shuttle was retired in 2011, NASA has relied on Russian spaceships launched from Kazakhstan to take U.S. astronauts to and from the space station.

With 2 1/2 hours to go before liftoff, controllers put the chances of launch at just 40 percent because of thunderstorms at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center. Thunder could be heard as the astronauts made their way to the pad, and a tornado warning was issued moments after they climbed into their capsule.
Funny You, the weather is not cooperating with Trump. That's a goody.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:14pm On May 27, 2020
New York Gov. Cuomo now BLAMING nursing homes for taking COVID-19 patients after he ORDERED them to take in COVID-19 patients.

That idiot is unbelievable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:21pm On May 27, 2020
Hillary Clinton must be the most cheated on woman in history. grin

New book claims Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/amp/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
BREAKING: Rep. Matt Gaetz is drafting a bill that would strip social media networks of their legal immunity (Section 230).

This would allow users who have been banned, or had content removed, to sue in court.

These networks must be held accountable!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:28pm On May 27, 2020
Twitter has no business fact checking anyone on their platform using FAKE CNN and FAKE Wapo as sources. It's is laughable

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:38pm On May 27, 2020
Qstorm:
Jerry Nadler in 2004:

“Paper ballots are EXTREMELY susceptible to fraud...I can show you experience which would make your head spin.”

Absentee voting has the word absent in it for a reason.

It means you’re absent from the jurisdiction or unable to vote in person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:38pm On May 27, 2020
Dr Trump wants his followers to inject Bleach and Lysol to cure Trumpvirus. The same Dr Trump also want to inject insulin into his veins despite not being diabetic. Mid stage dementia in Dr Trump is on fourth gear. May God safe America from these National embarrassment. Nov 3rd on my mind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:41pm On May 27, 2020
Did you know:

A Brooklyn field hospital was constructed for $21 MILLION to fight Coronavirus

It never saw a single patient.

Why didn’t Andrew Cuomo send elderly patients here instead of infecting nursing homes in New York, needlessly killing thousands?

This Democrats policies at work

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Dr Trump wants his followers to inject Bleach and Lysol to cure Trumpvirus. The same Dr Trump also want to inject insulin into his veins despite not being diabetic. Mid stage dementia in Dr Trump is on fourth gear. May God safe America from these National embarrassment. Nov 3rd on my mind.

Chicago had its deadliest Memorial Day weekend in 4 years

48 shot, 10 shot and killed

And what did Lori Lightfoot have her police force focus on? Shutting down a black church service with 5 different cop cars.

These are Democrat policies at work

Remember that in November.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 10:48pm On May 27, 2020
Facts:

A Texas man was indicted by a grand jury for harvesting mail-in ballots from the elderly, illegally altering the ballots & voting

Hundreds of Texans potentially had their votes stolen because of Ballot Harvesting & Vote-By-Mail

These are Democrats’ policies at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2020
garetz:

Chicago had its deadliest Memorial Day weekend in 4 years

48 shot, 10 shot and killed

And what did Lori Lightfoot have her police force focus on? Shutting down a black church service with 5 different cop cars.

These are Democrat policies at work

Remember that in November.
Lori Lightfoot is not on ballot in Nov. I do not expect a Trump worshipper to know that. Nov 3rd on my mind. I dare most of the Orange buffoon a@s lickers to say that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2020
garetz:
Hillary Clinton must be the most cheated on woman in history. grin

New book claims Bill Clinton had an affair with Ghislaine Maxwell

https://nypost.com/2020/05/27/book-claims-bill-clinton-had-an-affair-with-ghislaine-maxwell/amp/

And for good reason, she is fugly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Lori Lightfoot is not on ballot in Nov. I do not expect a Trump worshipper to know that. Nov 3rd on my mind. I dare most of the Orange buffoon a@s lickers to say that.

She is another idiot like Soros Clown Kim Foxx.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
garetz:
Did you know:

A Brooklyn field hospital was constructed for $21 MILLION to fight Coronavirus

It never saw a single patient.

Why didn’t Andrew Cuomo send elderly patients here instead of infecting nursing homes in New York, needlessly killing thousands?

This Democrats policies at work

And they had the giant convention center operational, not used.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump never mentioned bleach or lysol, only dumb Democrats repeat this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:27pm On May 27, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:
Trump never mentioned bleach or lysol, only dumb Democrats repeat this.
Have You taken your meds today. It's not too late.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 1:32am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Have You taken your meds today. It's not too late.

Only dumbocrats drink bleach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by alezzy13: 1:34am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
It's a mental sickness for these guys. They think of Trump as the second coming of Jesus Christ. He could defecate on their heads and these guys will tell you it's raining. That's how sad there guys are.

Honestly I believe it goes beyond mental illness. Its more than like demonic possession. like unrestrained zombies. The ease with which they willingly open their mouths to receive proceeds of his rectum is truly remarkable.

*shudders*

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:15am On May 28, 2020
these guys make hard hitting and sobering videos on youtube everyday.

The Atlantis Report

R.I.P. Middle Class America !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USxVLfepC6g

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:49am On May 28, 2020
alezzy13:

Honestly I believe it goes beyond mental illness. Its more than like demonic possession. like unrestrained zombies. The ease with which they willingly open their mouths to receive proceeds of his rectum is truly remarkable.

*shudders*
Spot on. That's what I meant by Trump pissing on their heads and his a@s lickers will tell you it's raining. I am waiting for some of the coons here to justify the black man (Floyd) that was killed in Minneapolis by four Nazi Police Officers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Jimi24: 5:27am On May 28, 2020
Most Trump supporters have deep rooted psychological issues. It is more than ideology. Many conservatives don't like the guy. If Trump is a hero to you, you need to find out why you have grudges against society and deal with it.

As for Trump himself, there is no greater punishment being inflicted on the US than Trump himself. He himself is not happy. He knows he is carrying an evil load and where / when he will dump it, he does not know yet.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:38am On May 28, 2020
alezzy13:

yet another one. More of Trumps disciples

Kai! See wetin Trump don cause?? So the 100k+ lives lost due to his negligence never do am?
The 100k dead was not orange man's fault. Everyone knows it was Obama who did not do what was supposed to be done because he and Gates own the company! And besides, the 100k is fake news except in New York where Cuomo was apparently killing people in care homes so he can sell their organs to his friends.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:43am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Who said anything about lightfoot being on the ballot?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:47am On May 28, 2020
Jimi24:
Most Trump supporters have deep rooted psychological issues. It is more than ideology. Many conservatives don't like the guy. If Trump is a hero to you, you need to find out why you have grudges against society and deal with it.

As for Trump himself, there is no greater punishment being inflicted on the US than Trump himself. He himself is not happy. He knows he is carrying an evil load and where / when he will dump it, he does not know yet.
The Fat Orange piece of human feaces could defecate in the mouths of his worshippers and they will tell you it's chocolate fudge. That's how mentally retarded they are. The Bozos here on nairaland could get their villages blown to the stone age and all their people killed by Trump's drones and they will blame their chiefs in the villages. Tell me if that's not mental disease what is it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:50am On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Who said anything about lightfoot being on the ballot?
Hush your mouth. Your lunacy do not go beyond nairaland. Yours truly will be one of tens of millions votes that will send the Orange Pig away for good. Americans will not tolerate 100.000 deaths from any president. By election time the death count will be over 200.000 deaths and Americans unlike some other 3rd world countries values the lives of their citizens. Nov 3rd on my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 5:59am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth. Your lunacy do not go beyond nairaland. Yours truly will be one of tens of millions votes that will send the Orange Pig away for good. Americans will not tolerate 100.000 deaths from any president. By election time the death count will be over 200.000 deaths and Americans unlike some other 3rd world countries values the lives of their citizens. Nov 3rd on my mind.
Afonjaboston come and see, what did I tell you about this hypocrite? He has started again. Hope you see what I am saying now? This is how it starts and you all will pretend not to see it until we start paying him back in his own coins then you will come out to preach sermon and pass judgement.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Afonjaboston come and see, what did I tell you about this hypocrite? He has started again. Hope you see what I am saying now? This is how it starts and you all will pretend not to see it untill we start paying him back in his own coins then you will come out to preach sermon and pass judgcement.
Who cares what you say. The bottom line is that you count only on nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:04am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Who cares what you say. The bottom line is that you count only on nairaland.
I don't care what you say too, you only count on nairaland too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2020
garetz:

I don't care what you say too, you only count on nairaland too
I will vote on Nov 3rd in my precinct in Oak Park and i dare you to tell me where you will cast your vote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:06am On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I will vote on Nov 3rd in my precinct in Oak Park and i dare you to tell me where you will cast your vote.
If you like vote on the moon, I don't care!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:25am On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Afonjaboston come and see, what did I tell you about this hypocrite? He has started again. Hope you see what I am saying now? This is how it starts and you all will pretend not to see it until we start paying him back in his own coins then you will come out to preach sermon and pass judgement.
Me too see.

Abbeybailey, someone once told me those who resort to ad hominems do so because they are low in mental capacity. That if they were intelligent, they'd present their position without insults.

Pity is, when you stoop low, my eyes mist over and I miss what you are saying. But then, I guess you aren't writing for my benefit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 7:08am On May 28, 2020
That's why liberals are able to do the most bizarre things because they can always blame others for it.

The dumb govenor of New York, Cuomo is now saying he followed CDC guidelines, which is a lie, all states received the same guidelines and Florida that has millions more old people in nursing homes did a great job yet it didn't act like democrats state where they have no regard for human lives.

The news today had it that the health system of New York donated $1 million to Cuomo, so it's all about money. But while Cuomo may have some immunity, the nursing homes will be sued out of the world.

The liberal states are going to use covid19 to extort the federal government but Trump won't be signing anything for them, they received money like every state for coronavirus and will still get more money for that alone. Trump won't bail them out of their reckless spending.

New York - Florida
Population 19m - 21.6m
State tax 8.875% - 0%
City tax 2.9%-3.9% - 0%

Yet New York is the one bankrupt like the rest of democrats states and that was way before coronavirus came. Florida is doing well with other Republican run states.

This goes to show that no amount of money will ever be enough for democrat states, they are what Yoruba call Apa or Agbana.
garetz:
New York Gov. Cuomo now BLAMING nursing homes for taking COVID-19 patients after he ORDERED them to take in COVID-19 patients.

That idiot is unbelievable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.