Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,238 members, 7,853,219 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:44 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (523) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1687702 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2020
Aaronsrod:

Our God of Israel can never lose to satan.

Donald Trump stands as His anointed.

We pray he destroys all gays, muslim and Black Lives Matters, IJN!
Anyone that disagree with Trump that's not even a Xtian is Satan in your book. A Xtian don't cheat, scam and have multiple affairs on his three wives while married to them. A Xtian that can't recite a single verse from the bible. The only reason the Evilgelicals support him in America is that he hates the same people they hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Do you see the reason people like me took umbrage at the Fat Orange buffoon worshippers on Nairaland. No single one of Trump lapdogs here condemned a Black man that was murdered for no reason after being cuffed and begging for his life. The only problem the Trump worshippers see is the looting. This is an ongoing problem in America. We all saw what happened to Ahmaud Arbery being executed by Father and Son Nazi combo and we knew about Eric Gardner six years ago in NY killed the same way George Flyold was killed in Minneapolis. The Orange pig lovers here would rather lick the rear of their White Supremacist lords than to support people that looks like them. That to me is classic Stockholm Syndrome.

That bolded was a really sad story -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s8JklrBSlk

A Staten Island grand jury didn't indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo after video showed him putting Garner in an apparent chokehold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqdxDKxfdK4
George Floyd does not appear to resist arrest in new surveillance video

It is frustrating that some people here are commenting like juveniles, sad and pathetic. The guy killed in Minneapolis is a son, brother, uncle to a family. Think deeply about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:26pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Let me put it to you straight up. Biden will receive over 90% of African Americans votes and at best Trump will receive 4 or 5% and that's me being generous. Hispanics will go any where from 67 to 70% for Biden and Asian American votes will go around 60 to 63% for Biden. That tells you something.
It doesn't tell anyone anything. It's just you giving yourself unnecessary hope and overestimating your candidate's chances. You're just setting yourself up for a big disappointment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:31pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

It doesn't tell anyone anything. It's just you giving yourself unnecessary hope and overestimating your candidate's chances. You're just setting yourself up for a big disappointment
You will be surprised because you don't know Jack about how things work in US except the junk you Google out of the Right Wing hate blogs and Fake Faux News. You will see that Americans will not tolerate almost 200.000 deaths and economy in ruins by Nov 3rd. One thing that differentiate you and I is that I know what It means to live and vote in America and you don't.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:38pm On May 28, 2020
feedthenation:

That bolded was a really sad story -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s8JklrBSlk

A Staten Island grand jury didn't indict Officer Daniel Pantaleo after video showed him putting Garner in an apparent chokehold.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqdxDKxfdK4
George Floyd does not appear to resist arrest in new surveillance video

It is frustrating that some people here are commenting like juveniles, sad and pathetic. The guy killed in Minneapolis is a son, brother, uncle to a family. Think deeply about this.
Not only was George not resisting, he was begging for his life and so are the bystanders pleading for the Nazi police officer to ease up on George neck. This is very common in America and the aberration is the officers getting caught. Remember Eric Gardner in New York few years back. Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia and the guy in Dallas that was shot in his own apartment. Meanwhile all the White serial killers were never treated like that. Dylan Roof went into a Black church in South Carolina shot 9 black people most elderly folks dead and he was apprehended by police without a single scratch on his body. They even bought him a Double cheese burger at Burger King. That's ultimate white privilege right there. You see why people knee and the racist Trump called them SOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:38pm On May 28, 2020
Anything short of full prosecution of the police officers involved in the killing of George Floyd is a mockery of the rule of law. Period!

I don't care whether the killer cop's attorney had previously gotten another killer cop off the hook from a murder conviction, justice MUST BE DONE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2020
PDPGuy:
Anything short of full prosecution of the police officers involved in the killing of George Floyd is a mockery of the rule of law. Period!

I don't care whether the killer cop's attorney had previously gotten another killer cop off the hook from a murder conviction, justice MUST BE DONE!
All the four officers must be prosecuted for murder. That's plain lynching just like the Jim Crow era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
All the four officers must be prosecuted for murder. That's plain lynching just like the Jim Crow era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUs6KGCcWpg
Police protection outside of Officer Derek Chauvin’s house - George Floyd

Then some people will start talking nonsense here. See how the US protects its white people.
If this happened to be a black officer he/she will be cooling in a jail house now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
feedthenation:

National Guards outside of Officer Derek Chauvin’s house protecting him - George Floyd

Then some people will start talking nonsense here. See how the US protects its white people.
If this happened to be a black officer he/she will be cooling in a jail house now.

Let me refresh your memory feedthenation, it was couple years ago in the same Minneapolis when a Somalian American police officer mistakenly shot a white lady dead, guess how quickly the black police officer was arrested and prosecuted and he got 15 years in jail for killing a white lady. See the difference and some clowns will come on Nairaland spouting garbage as usual. I fully exercise my 2nd Amendment right because ain't going down without emptying my Glock.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

After quoting me to spew utter rubbish, you now have the nerve to ask me not to quote you? Come stop me lib. You just made one of the dumbest suggestions ever. You want black people to go and Lynch the cop that killed George Floyd and what do you think would happen after that? What will be your end game after killing the cop? Get more black people killed and thrown in jail? People like you are myopic. Why don't you be the first to go out there and kill a cop so you can be made an example of? Easy to sit behind a computer and be a bad ass. And you lied about black people standing by and filming while white folks are doing the looting. I'm sure anyone here that have seen the videos and pictures coming out of Minneapolis already know you are a liar. Can't say I'm surprised though, it's the way with people like you, you always need to resort to lies because you can't back up your false argument with the truth.
People like him can only sit comfortably in their bedrooms and try to incite other folks to unleash mayhem. He should be ashamed of himself. Typical leftist mentality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
feedthenation:

Police protection outside of Officer Derek Chauvin’s house - George Floyd

Here is a perfect example, the government or the system doesn't protect black people. White serial killers have better police protection than an unharmed black man with a dodgy bill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 5:09pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Do you see the reason people like me took umbrage at the Fat Orange buffoon worshippers on Nairaland. No single one of Trump lapdogs here condemned a Black man that was murdered for no reason after being cuffed and begging for his life. The only problem the Trump worshippers see is the looting. This is an ongoing problem in America. We all saw what happened to Ahmaud Arbery being executed by Father and Son Nazi combo and we knew about Eric Gardner six years ago in NY killed the same way George Flyold was killed in Minneapolis. The Orange pig lovers here would rather lick the rear of their White Supremacist lords than to support people that looks like them. That to me is classic Stockholm Syndrome.

Honestly i would call this low IQ... I dont care to call it stockholm syndrom, etc, its just low iq. That is why the mindset of both african american trump lovers and recently migrated africans to america who love trump is the same even though they are from africa. It's just something with low IQ of lots of blacks that makes the brain more likely to adopt the mindset of ''superior'' brains. This is why whenever you see these low IQ black republicans they are not unique in any kind of way but just have adopted the brain of a white republican. In no way would you see a white republican justify the killing of their own no matter what, and thats because they respect themselves and their own people to never do that.

You will see some people come at me talking about low iq rhetorics like republican/democrat, conservatives/liberals bla bla bla.... Their low iq prevents them from realising that its not about none of that... Its about building your own community like white, asian. jewish people have. But lots of low iq black republicans and democrats dont understand this, thats why you find that in both groups they adopt the ''superior'' peoples mindset and try to force themselves into their communities instead of building their own.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:13pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Honestly i would call this low IQ... I dont care to call it stockholm syndrom, etc, its just low iq. That is why the mindset of both african american trump lovers and recently migrated africans to america who love trump is the same even though they are from africa. It's just something with low IQ of lots of blacks that makes the brain more likely to adopt the mindset of ''superior'' brains. This is why whenever you see these low IQ black republicans they are not unique in any kind of way but just have adopted the brain of a white republican. In no way would you see a white republican justify the killing of their own no matter what, and thats because they respect themselves and their own people to never do that.

You will see some people come at me talking about low iq rhetorics like republican/democrat, conservatives/liberals bla bla bla.... Their low iq prevents them from realising that its not about none of that... Its about building your own community like white, asian. jewish people have. But lots of low iq black republicans and democrats dont understand this, thats why you find that in both groups they adopt the ''superior'' peoples mindset and try to force themselves into their communities instead of building their own.
Those low iq black republicans are very tiny minority in the scheme of things. That's why I said Trump at best would not get more than 4 or 5% of African Americans votes and that's me being very generous. There was a poll couple weeks ago from Quipannic that says 51% of Americans believe Trump is a racist. We live with him and we know him as a vile unrepentant racist. About the coons supporting Trump in the black communities, they are very few and remember, there are outcasts in every family.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:16pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
7Let me refresh your memory feedthenation, it was couple years ago in the same Minneapolis when a Somalian American police officer mistakenly shot a white lady dead, guess how quickly the black police officer was arrested and prosecuted and he got 15 years in jail for killing a white lady. See the difference and some clowns will come on Nairaland spouting garbage as usual. I fully exercise my 1st Amendment right because ain't going down without emptying my Glock.

Happened few years ago:
Cop's shooting of white woman treated differently
https://apnews.com/57b423dcf5e54bdb801d7ea564416a0a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprB0cty6Jg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

Here is a perfect example, the government or the system doesn't protect black people. White serial killers have better police protection than an unharmed black man with a dodgy bill.
We know that very well. Anyone that lives in America knows that we have two sets of justice in America. The good thing is that the brothers of nowadays are not like Jim Crow era brothers. Most of us are packing too because if I have to die, I ain't dying like a chicken because I will empty everything in my beloved Glock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2020
feedthenation:

Happened few years ago:
Cop's shooting of white woman treated differently
https://apnews.com/57b423dcf5e54bdb801d7ea564416a0a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kprB0cty6Jg
Yes feedthenation, that's the one I am talking about. Tell your friends that worship the White racists on nairaland to defend that. I know I will get my pound of flesh on Nov 3rd. This country belongs to us all and we will fight to death to defend our rights.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 5:29pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

After quoting me to spew utter rubbish, you now have the nerve to ask me not to quote you? Come stop me lib. You just made one of the dumbest suggestions ever. You want black people to go and Lynch the cop that killed George Floyd and what do you think would happen after that? What will be your end game after killing the cop? Get more black people killed and thrown in jail? People like you are myopic. Why don't you be the first to go out there and kill a cop so you can be made an example of? Easy to sit behind a computer and be a bad ass. And you lied about black people standing by and filming while white folks are doing the looting. I'm sure anyone here that have seen the videos and pictures coming out of Minneapolis already know you are a liar. Can't say I'm surprised though, it's the way with people like you, you always need to resort to lies because you can't back up your false argument with the truth.

@Abbeybailey
see the low iq rhetorics i told you the low iq black would turn to? Low iq prevents the brain to see that this is not about liberals/conservatives..... Infact what is amazing is that liberals in america are the ones talking about forgiveness and that floyd would have ''blessed'' his killers... As i said, these low iq blacks have just adopted the mindset of white republicans and nothing more.

@garetz
now to you low iq black man.... You wouldn't understand a self-sufficient community if it was in front of you. And im sure maybe its unimaginable for you to see white people loot and black people stand outside but here you go. You are welcome to count how many blacks vs white/non blacks who ran out of the store in the short video... Oh wait, the video probably doesn't show everything and there are probably million blacks looters in the store who arent seen.... And also if you dont understand, those are not protesters, they are looters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TRgucHzU0o

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:35pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

@Abbeybailey
see the low iq rhetorics i told you the low iq black would turn to? Low iq prevents the brain to see that this is not about liberals/conservatives..... Infact what is amazing is that liberals in america are the ones talking about forgiveness and that floyd would have ''blessed'' his killers... As i said, these low iq blacks have just adopted the mindset of white republicans and nothing more.

@garetz
now to you low iq black man.... You wouldn't understand a self-sufficient community if it was in front of you. And im sure maybe its unimaginable for you to see white people loot and black people stand outside but here you go. You are welcome to count how many blacks vs white/non blacks who ran out of the store in the short video... Oh wait, the video probably doesn't show everything and there are probably million blacks looters in the store who arent seen.... And also if you dont understand, those are not protesters, they are looters.
Got You.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 28, 2020
Why are you guys attacking each other now?
Mbakuthegreat:

@Abbeybailey

@garetz
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 5:44pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Those low iq black republicans are very tiny minority in the scheme of things. That's why I said Trump at best would not get more than 4 or 5% of African Americans votes and that's me being very generous. There was a poll couple weeks ago from Quipannic that says 51% of Americans believe Trump is a racist. We live with him and we know him as a vile unrepentant racist. About the coons supporting Trump in the black communities, they are very few and remember, there are outcasts in every family.

Try to understand my point, both the republican/democrat rhetoric are stupid and nothing more. Both black people who vote republican and democrat are ruining their communities due to low iq... As i already said, Malcolm X gave the answer for all of black peoples solution decades ago and his solution is the same solution used by white americans, asian americans, jewish americans whom have built their own successful communities in u.s. The average low iq black republican try to force himself into the white community as the average low iq democrat instead of building up their own successful communities. Low IQ blacks dont know what respect is, its the same in U.K, France, Africa, wherever you find black people. The only african people whom are closest to the mindset excluding north africa are Ethiopians, Eritreans and Somalis. In the diaspora these people are community oriantated. The rest of blacks like Nigerians suffer from low IQ, thats why they adopt the mindset of white people like these of black republicans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 5:48pm On May 28, 2020
Possiblegee:

Im not attacking anyone, just writing what my mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Im not attacking anyone, just writing what my mind.
but do you guys really have to abuse each other when your saying what’s on your mind ? Ahh mbaku from the prince of Persia movie?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 28, 2020
Must you guys attack each other Now go and wash your hands and sin no more
garetz:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:54pm On May 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
He's not attacking me but giving his point of views. I agree on some of his views too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 5:55pm On May 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
but do you guys really have to abuse each other when your saying what’s on your mind ? Ahh mbaku from the prince of Persia movie?

abuse? Oga what abuse are you talking about? What i have pointed out is that one of the writers is using low iq rhetorics which i see lots of black republicans use to justify the killing of their own people. As a person i'm someone who believe that low IQ is the most detrimental problem of black people world wide. This is why we are easily to adopt the mindset of other ''superior'' people. Its no different then african leaders looking while their own people are raped by foreigners, its due to low iq.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

abuse? Oga what abuse are you talking about? What i have pointed out is that one of the writers is using low iq rhetorics which i see lots of black republicans use to justify the killing of their own people. As a person i'm someone who believe that low IQ is the most detrimental problem of black people world wide. This is why we are easily to adopt the mindset of other ''superior'' people. Its no different then african leaders looking while their own people are raped by foreigners, its due to low iq.
ok it seems it was the other guy that was abusing you I think he goes by grezka or something...now go and wash your hands,not to eat but for the covid 19 ok Go and sin no more
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
7Let me refresh your memory feedthenation, it was couple years ago in the same Minneapolis when a Somalian American police officer mistakenly shot a white lady dead, guess how quickly the black police officer was arrested and prosecuted and he got 15 years in jail for killing a white lady. See the difference and some clowns will come on Nairaland spouting garbage as usual. I fully exercise my 1st Amendment right because ain't going down without emptying my Glock.

Shooting took place July 15 2017. He was charged and arraigned March 20, 2018. Found guilty April 30, 2019. He was charged 7 months after the shooting. It has been 3 days on this recent case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2020
White guy killed by cops, similar to Minneapolis...no charges.

'You're gonna kill me!': Dallas police body cam footage reveals the final minutes of Tony Timpa's life
Timpa wailed and pleaded for help more than 30 times as officers pinned his shoulders, knees and neck to the ground in 2016.
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:15pm On May 28, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

@Abbeybailey

@garetz
v=1TRgucHzU0o[/quote]
Myopic black man without common sense, I am sure you wouldn't understand common sense if it was in front of you. So to you, a self sufficient community means blacks taking laws into their hands and lynching cops? And you have the nerve to talk of IQ? Do you sound like someone that has any? I have challenged you to be the first to go kill a cop so you will be made an example of. And I thought you said, blacks were standing by while whites did the looting? Now it's count how many blacks versus whites? there are whole lots of videos and pictures showing people of all races involved in the carnage but one thing is certain, They are all BLM protesters, that's the way many of them have always been. Just like Antifa, Lazy cowardly sissies that can only be brave when they hide under the cover of mob action to carry out their thuggish acts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:37pm On May 28, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Shooting took place July 15 2017. He was charged and arraigned March 20, 2018. Found guilty April 30, 2019. He was charged 7 months after the shooting. It has been 3 days on this recent case.
Don't mind these fact challenged race baiters. Whenever anything happens, they throw their brains out of the window and use it as an opportunity to spread hatred and division all over the place. They lie and spread misinformation just to forward their destructive agenda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

And there was no protection for Mohammed Noor, the Somalia American officer from the Police Federation, they washed their hands off him, as compared to state protection for Chauvin. The police officer have even employed the attorney who helped the police shooter in Philando Castile case, another black man killed by the police.

This is America folks

(1) (2) (3) ... (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.