Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1674145 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Don't mind these fact challenged race baiters. Whenever anything happens, they throw their brains out of the window and use it as an opportunity to spread hatred and division all over the place. They lie and spread misinformation just to forward their destructive agenda.

Yes indeed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:45pm On May 28, 2020
Possiblegee:
ok it seems it was the other guy that was abusing you I think he goes by grezka or something...now go and wash your hands,not to eat but for the covid 19 ok Go and sin no more
You better sit this one out. if you're going to take sides and start passing stupid judgements then stop pretending to be a peacemaker. You saw that his post calling me a low IQ individual was what started the exchange yet you are here accusing me of being the abusive one. If you want to make peace, do so but if you want to start becoming a biased judge, you better leave me out of your Nonsense

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

You better sit this one out. if you're going to take sides and start passing stupid judgements then stop pretending to be a peacemaker. You saw it was his post calling me a low IQ individual was what started the exchange yet you here accusing me of being the abusive one. If you want to make peace, do so but if you want to start becoming a biased judge, you better leave me out of your Nonsense
im not trying to be a judge why be a judge when you already know what’s good and what’s bad all I’m just saying is for you two not to abuse each other on this forum ,abusing or calling each other names won’t get you anywhere or any points ✌️

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 28, 2020
wirinet:

But when Buhari wants to censor social media, you guys will cry like newborn babies. It's then you remember press freedom.
Don't worry, US will soon be competing with China and North Korea in terms of press freedom.
Can u read? How’s this bill same as the one the dullard wants to implement in Nigeria.

What they are saying is allow freedom of expression on social media. If mainstream media can be publishing shii at will. Social media owners do not have the right to delete posts arbitrarily.

Your Buhari wants to do the opposite by arresting those who post things he doesn’t like. Read and understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:10pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Everything that doesn't fit your narrative is fake pics but the tripe you put out is out of the Gospel book.
That picture is fake

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/make-whites-great-again-hat/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

Shooting took place July 15 2017. He was charged and arraigned March 20, 2018. Found guilty April 30, 2019. He was charged 7 months after the shooting. It has been 3 days on this recent case.
Tell me how many cases of black police officer shooting white people that you know of with white police officers killing blacks and hispanics and compare . The ration is probably 8 to 1. So what you posted is not valid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Are you sure you're normal? Who's censoring who in this case? Trump said he'll look into biased media using censorship tactic to silence conservatives leaving out liberals who keep spreading propaganda, threats, lies, misinformation, falsehood about republicans on social media.

How come the same lady that bullied Barron Trump on live TV during trump's impeachment trial is among the facebook judges that will determine misinformation? Doesn't it look appalling to you?

Tell me how fake news CNN and Washington Post that openly endorse only liberal candidates is the fact checker for twitter?
Dude just reads to reply he lacks comprehension skills.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:17pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
7Let me refresh your memory feedthenation, it was couple years ago in the same Minneapolis when a Somalian American police officer mistakenly shot a white lady dead, guess how quickly the black police officer was arrested and prosecuted and he got 15 years in jail for killing a white lady. See the difference and some clowns will come on Nairaland spouting garbage as usual. I fully exercise my 1st Amendment right because ain't going down without emptying my Glock.
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/activists-cops-shooting-white-woman-treated-differently-62377028

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2020
budaatum:

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/activists-cops-shooting-white-woman-treated-differently-62377028
Keep it secret, don't let the White lovers on Nairaland know that. They love their white masters. It's the fault of blackies being killed by Nazi police officers according to Trump supporters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 7:47pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

v=1TRgucHzU0o
Myopic black man without common sense, I am sure you wouldn't understand common sense if it was in front of you. So to you, a self sufficient community means blacks taking laws into their hands and lynching cops? And you have the nerve to talk of IQ? Do you sound like someone that has any? I have challenged you to be the first to go kill a cop so you will be made an example of. And I thought you said, blacks were standing by while whites did the looting? Now it's count how many blacks versus whites? there are whole lots of videos and pictures showing people of all races involved in the carnage but one thing is certain, They are all BLM protesters, that's the way many of them have always been. Just like Antifa, Lazy cowardly sissies that can only be brave when they hide under the cover of mob action to carry out their thuggish acts.

Here you go again communicating using the low iq brain.... Again i wouldn't expect you to know what respect is, and one thing you sure won't be able to comprehend due to low iq is that some problems are fixed either with an eye for an eye or just shut up. If i told you that you cant ask for human rights from your abusers that would go through the other ear due to low iq... And as you seem to lack reading comprehension, i wrote a very sarcastic comment meaning that you would count the amount of black looters vs whites in the video just to come up with low iq rhetorics such as ''huh, you see, there are more blacks looting in the video than whites''. And because you again fail to comprehend the message, its a response for a solution for the people of the community who feel affected, im not african american nor do i live in america. I don't care about BLM but surely your iq is enough to know that not all arranged protests are with BLM.... Thousands of white republicans and other whites who dont associate in any form with BLM are out showing support for Floyd, because they dont suffer from low iq and realise that its about showing solidarity to another person who was murdered by police and nothing more/nothing less. If you want to know which protestors are BLM, not BLM, or just looters, BLM put up notifications where they will meet and you can compare all the looters and BML locations. And the last thing you wrote keep again proving my point with low iq rhetoric. Your low IQ is astonishing that you cant see how your last sentence about lazy cowards sissies hiding under cover of mobs with guns to carry out their thuggish behaviour, is the foundation of how america was built and developed by its rulers and citizens white americans. God bless America. I think i'm done here, you can call me a liberal and call it a day if it makes you better. I cant win against low IQ, i know that.

Tell me which country you can experience freedom like this? (It was a rhetorical question)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TxLRa7BWrI

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 7:47pm On May 28, 2020
BREAKING: Biden 2011 in China Urged CCP Expansion Into 'All Levels’ of US Govt, Classrooms, and Laboratories

https://thenationalpulse.com/news/biden-video-ccp-intrusion-us-government/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:04pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Here you go again communicating using the low iq brain.... Again i wouldn't expect you to know what respect is, and one thing you sure won't be able to comprehend due to low iq is that some problems are fixed either with an eye for an eye or just shut up. If i told you that you cant ask for human rights from your abusers that would go through the other ear due to low iq... And as you seem to lack reading comprehension, i wrote a very sarcastic comment meaning that you would count the amount of black looters vs whites in the video just to come up with low iq rhetorics such as ''huh, you see, there are more blacks looting in the video than whites''. And because you again fail to comprehend the message, its a response for a solution for the people of the community who feel affected, im not african american nor do i live in america. I don't care about BLM but surely your iq is enough to know that not all arranged protests are with BLM.... Thousands of white republicans and other whites who dont associate in any form with BLM are out showing support for Floyd, because they dont suffer from low iq and realise that its about showing solidarity to another person who was murdered by police and nothing more/nothing less. If you want to know which protestors are BLM, not BLM, or just looters, BLM put up notifications where they will meet and you can compare all the looters and BML locations. And the last thing you wrote keep again proving my point with low iq rhetoric. Your low IQ is astonishing that you cant see how your last sentence about lazy cowards sissies hiding under cover of mobs with guns to carry out their thuggish behaviour, is the foundation of how america was built and developed by its rulers and citizens white americans. God bless America. Tell me which country you can experience freedom like this? (It was a rhetorical question). I think i'm done here, you can call me a liberal if it makes you better. I cant win against low IQ, i know that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TxLRa7BWrI
Here you come again with another myopic, senseless post. Very long post but full of nonsense. Taking the laws into your hands and perpertrating jungle Justice is a very stupid thing to do when the people you're fighting against have the means to inflict much more damage on you because you lose both your moral and legal standing, at the same time giving them the legal cover to punish you mercilessly with the backing of the law. Eye for an eye advocate, why don't you lead by example and be the one to go kill a cop in revenge let others learn from what happens to you. And where did i ever say anything like this your manufactured quote? ''huh, you see, there are more blacks looting in the video than whites''.. You are the one that should just shut up because you're talking nonsense. I also want Justice for George Floyd, what I am against is the foolish rioting, looting and destruction of private citizens businesses in the name of protesting against injustice and that's what I condemned before you came out of nowhere to start attacking me. Finally, the foundations of America were not built by thuggery and rioting, that's another ignorant take from you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 8:08pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Here you come again with another myopic, senseless post. Very long post but full of nonsense. Taking the laws into your hands and perpertrating jungle Justice is a very stupid thing to do when the people you're fighting against have the means to inflict much more damage on you because you lose both your moral and legal standing, at the same time giving them the legal cover to punish you mercilessly with the backing of the law. Eye for an eye advocate, why don't you lead by example and be the one to go kill a cop in revenge let others learn from what happens to you. And where did i ever say anything like this your manufactured quote? ''huh, you see, there are more blacks looting in the video than whites''.. You are the one that should just shut up because you're talking nonsense. I also want Justice for George Floyd, what I am against is the foolish rioting, looting and destruction of private citizens businesses in the name of protesting against injustice and that's what I condemned before you came out of nowhere to start attacking me. Finally, the foundations of America were not built by thuggery and rioting, that's another ignorant take from you.

Arguing against someone with low iq is useless. Infact i was stupid to write anything from the beggining even after i called out your low iq rhetorics. Im the loser here. Have a good day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:10pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Keep it secret, don't let the White lovers on Nairaland know that. They love their white masters. It's the fault of blackies being killed by Nazi police officers according to Trump supporters.
Where did anyone say it's the fault of George Floyd that he was killed? Like a typical liberal, You just make up imaginary things and use it to paint people black. Where did you see any of us supporting the killer cops in this case?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:13pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Arguing against someone with low iq is useless. Infact i was stupid to write anything from the beggining even after i called out your low iq rhetorics. Im the loser here. Have a good day.
@bolded, it's also useless arguing against someone that is myopic and lacks common sense.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 8:23pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Dont argue here.... Africans as a people love white people more than they love themselves due to low iq, thats why even today african leaders are working with white people to subjugate their own people.... It won't be any different if it was nigerians, congolese or ghanians... If you are african american then focus on building your own communities instead of trying to understand nigerians who love white people etc... You can look to the U.K where nigerians, ghanians and carribean blacks have made the country one of the biggest interracial dating country in the world by marrying white people while other diasporans such as Indians and Pakistanis are staying together and building up their communities and are respected. Dont waste your time.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Where did anyone say it's the fault of George Floyd that he was killed? Like a typical liberal, You just make up imaginary things and use it to paint people black. Where did you see any of us supporting the killer cops in this case?
Get lost. I am not going to give you a value for your life. Live eat and dream of your white masters in America. The only thing you and I have in common is Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:03pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Get lost. I am not going to give you a value for your life. Live eat and dream of your white masters in America. The only thing you and I have in common is Nairaland.
Get lost too, you're of no value to me as well beyond nairaland. Don't just go making false claims about us and not expect to be called out on it. I only challenged you to prove your allegation and show where any Trump supporter here said it's the fault of blacks that get killed by killer cops but of course you can't because no one said that.

Also, You're the one that has white masters not me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:

Get lost too, you're of no value to me as well beyond nairaland. Don't just go making false claims about us and not expect to be called out on it. I only challenged you to prove your allegation and show where any Trump supporter here said it's the fault of blacks that get killed by killer cops but of course you can't because no one said that.

Also, You're the one that has white masters not me.
Stay off my mention then. I don't belong in the same league with you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Stay off my mention then. I don't belong in the same league with you.
Stay off my mentions too. You're right, we don't belong in the same leagues. Just don't make any false allegation against me or a group that includes me because I will surely challenge you on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 9:40pm On May 28, 2020
Rioters in Minneapolis burnt down a low income housing project last night. Can they be any dumber? What did this poor folks in the housing project do to deserve this?

THAT IS WHAT MAYHEM LOOKS LIKE

NOT WHAT JUSTICE LOOKS LIKE

If you say you are Black Lives Matter, why ruin the livelihoods of other blacks and your neighborhood?

George Floyd deserves justice but this is shameful. This was not about getting Justice for him, this is foolishness

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:56pm On May 28, 2020
So, rigging the 2016 election didn’t work, Mueller didn't get him, the impeachment didn’t get him, the Chinese virus is fading and isn’t stopping him, he’s wining against China, so they decide to start a race war....

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by da314pc: 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
garetz:
Rioters in Minneapolis burnt down a low income housing project last night. Can they be any dumber? What did this poor folks in the housing project do to deserve this?

THAT IS WHAT MAYHEM LOOKS LIKE

NOT WHAT JUSTICE LOOKS LIKE

If you say you are Black Lives Matter, why ruin the livelihoods of other blacks and your neighborhood?

George Floyd deserves justice but this is shameful. This was not about getting Justice for him, this is foolishness

Do you have any intelligence or do you just read headlines? The city is 18% black. Did you even see how many Asians, white, Hispanics were out there rioting? People use these situations as an excuse to cause chaos. This isn't a black problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by da314pc: 10:07pm On May 28, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Dont argue here.... Africans as a people love white people more than they love themselves due to low iq, thats why even today african leaders are working with white people to subjugate their own people.... It won't be any different if it was nigerians, congolese or ghanians... If you are african american then focus on building your own communities instead of trying to understand nigerians who love white people etc... You can look to the U.K where nigerians, ghanians and carribean blacks have made the country one of the biggest interracial dating country in the world by marrying white people while other diasporans such as Indians and Pakistanis are staying together and building up their communities and are respected. Dont waste your time.

The blind trump support is astonishing. There is a travel ban on Nigeria as we speak. The administration claims its because of Nigerians staying past their allowed visit. A little over 5000 Nigerians come into the US every year.

There are "Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. range from 10.5 million to 12 million, or approximately 3.2%–3.6% of the population" from Hispanic countries.

Have we ever seen any travel bans for Mexico, Peru, Belize, Panama, Colombia, etc..
Now in order for the US to stop the travel ban, they want sensitive information about Nigerian citizens, without sharing any of its data.. amazing

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:09pm On May 28, 2020
ijedeikorodu:
Trump job approval falls to 2-year low in Rasmussen poll

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/499733-trump-job-approval-falls-to-2-year-low-in-rasmussen-poll

President Trump's job approval sank toward a two-year low on Wednesday, according to a survey from the right-leaning polling firm Rasmussen.

The poll released Wednesday shows 42 percent of likely U.S. voters approve of Trump's job performance, while 57 percent disapprove.

That's a net 4-point drop in approval since Friday when 46 percent of respondents said that they approved of the president, while 53 percent said they disapproved. The drop marks the lowest level for the president since Jan. 22, 2018, when Trump's approval rating was underwater, at 42 percent to 56 percent.

The latest figures also show that 30 percent of likely voters "strongly approve" of Trump's work in office while 47 percent "strongly disapprove," giving him a net negative approval index rating of 17 percent — the biggest margin since January 2019, according to Rasmussen's figures.

The poll comes as the president faces backlash, including heavy criticism from some conservative corners, over his tweets in recent days raising a conspiracy theory about the death of an aide to former Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.).

Trump’s Net Approval IMPLODES in His Favorite Poll — Down 15 Points in 3 Weeks.

By Tommy Christopher May 27th, 2020, 12:09 pm

President Donald Trump got more bad polling news, as his net approval cratered in a pair of new surveys — including the one he often cites because it typically shows him faring better than others.

Last week, Trump lashed out at Fox News after their poll showed him losing to former Vice President Joe Biden by eight points, and his net approval dropping by 20 points. But on Wednesday, he got even worse approval news from a pair of national polls.

The Politico/Morning Consult poll had his net approval at a whopping minus 17, with 40 percent approving of the job Trump is doing and 57 percent disapproving. That marked a 7-point drop in that poll since May 8, when his net approval was at minus ten.

But in the Rasmussen daily tracking poll, which Trump and his White House frequently cite because Trump tends to overperform in it, the bloodbath was even bloodier. On May 8, Trump was dead even with 49 percent approval and 49 percent disapproval.

Three weeks later, Trump’s net approval has sunk by fifteen points, with 42 percent approval and 57 percent disapproval.

The crash in Trump’s approval numbers comes as public opinion about his response to the coronavirus pandemic trends in the same negative direction, and the U.S. death toll from Covid-19 approaches 100,000.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trumps-net-approval-implodes-in-his-favorite-poll-down-15-points-in-3-weeks/

Not looking particularly good for Emperor Trump if a conservative poll like Rasmussen is getting this type of polls.

Instead of Trump acting Presidential, he is busy alienating and blaming everyone even trying to muzzle the the online media outlets based on his Twitter information.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:16pm On May 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

And there was no protection for Mohammed Noor, the Somalia American officer from the Police Federation, they washed their hands off him, as compared to state protection for Chauvin. The police officer have even employed the attorney who helped the police shooter in Philando Castile case, another black man killed by the police.

This is America folks

3 days dude. Noor was charged 7 months after the shooting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 10:17pm On May 28, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Tell me how many cases of black police officer shooting white people that you know of with white police officers killing blacks and hispanics and compare . The ration is probably 8 to 1. So what you posted is not valid.

What I posted is 100% accurate.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

Not looking particularly good for Emperor Trump if a conservative poll like Rasmussen is getting this type of polls.

Instead of Trump acting Presidential, he is busy alienating and blaming everyone even trying to muzzle the the online media outlets based on his Twitter information.
Rasmussen poll is very Republican and so is Faux News poll. It's behind in all the polls and he will lose big on Nov 3rd because Americans won't tolerate 200.000 deaths with over 40 millions losing their jobs and unemployment rate in the 20s. No president can get reelected with that and that's what we are facing in America now. Nov 3rd on my mind. @ Teamblue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:59pm On May 28, 2020
OyinbowithaTan:

What I posted is 100% accurate.
Only in your dreams.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mbakuthegreat: 11:11pm On May 28, 2020
da314pc:

The blind trump support is astonishing. There is a travel ban on Nigeria as we speak. The administration claims its because of Nigerians staying past their allowed visit. A little over 5000 Nigerians come into the US every year.

There are "Estimates of the number of undocumented immigrants living in the U.S. range from 10.5 million to 12 million, or approximately 3.2%–3.6% of the population" from Hispanic countries.

Have we ever seen any travel bans for Mexico, Peru, Belize, Panama, Colombia, etc..
Now in order for the US to stop the travel ban, they want sensitive information about Nigerian citizens, without sharing any of its data.. amazing

As far as Trump is conserned Nigeria(Nigger Area) is a shithole filled with low iq blacks. I see what you are writing but i dont have any issue with Trump issueing a travel ban for nigerians... Nigerians have such a low iq that they celebrate the fact that their most educated people live in U.S and U.K.... Imagine celebrating making another country successful instead of building up your own which is now the poverty capital of the world after surpassing India.... Its the same thing i have been talking about here about building ones community instead of forcing yourself into other peoples... Nigeria is the closest thing for black people world wide to be proud of, but at the moment its nothing more than a reminder for black people, and the whole world that black/african people are failures and not in deserve of any kind of respect. This is just one of many reasons black people remain in inferiority complex. Anyway, i actually dont have anything against Trump issuing travel bans against all of Africa because maybe then all the so called ''educated nigerians and africans'' can stay home and build up their own countries instead of trying force themselves into other peoples countries. Self respect is important.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2020
da314pc:

That's exactly what I told Trump lapdogs here. Not single one of them can go to American Embassy in Nigeria and come out with a Visa because the racist Trump that called Nigeria a shiiithole do not want people like them in his Utopian Lilly White America. Their chances of getting a US visa will be much better after Jan 20 when Biden is sworn as the 46th President of the United States.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2020
Breaking News = All the four Nazi Police Officers involved in the broad daylight massacre of George Floyd have invoked their 5th amendment right against self implication. The plot thickens. Indictment coming very soon. They should all be charged with 1st degree murder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.