Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,381 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1580672 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

It won't change anything. Will it stop violent blacks from committing crimes, also what about black on black violence in the inner cities, who is going to stop that?

The state the event happened is a Democratic party state, they are the ones that created the laws not trump

So why are they protesting at the white house, it shows there is politics involved.
Do you think blacks are the only one that commits crimes in America. White commit crimes too and FBI statistics bears that out. I have been to Appalachia and the Deep South and I have seen crimes of whites against whites that you wouldn't see in the evening news in America. So what's your point since you are focused on blacks committing crimes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:17am On Jun 06, 2020
This is what I have been saying that the cities run the police and every city has its law but their obsession with Trump won't let them see.

Some imbecilles here even said they want Trump to apologize for what no one knows.

The protest at the white house has only one mission and that's is to breach the white house and film it so they can show the world how easy it easy to destroy the white house and the occupants if any country chooses to.
sexylassie2:

It won't change anything. Will it stop violent blacks from committing crimes, also what about black on black violence in the inner cities, who is going to stop that?

The state the event happened is a Democratic party state, they are the ones that created the laws not trump

So why are they protesting at the white house, it shows there is politics involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

The Democratic party has always been a racist party.

They created the KKK that killed black.
They didn't allow the civil right movement
They were pro slavery.

Democratic party president have sent more black people to jail than Republican.

You see, let's stop been emotional, the facts says it all.

This protest isn't about any George but politics.

You'll have to embolden the parts, where I mentioned the Democratic or Republic party before we can further this discussion

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Those who call others coons in an argument are the uneducated and emotional ones.

This George Floyd is a criminal, robbed a pregnant woman violently and went to prison for 8 years.

Imagine, all the party and violence for a criminal.

How about the pregnant woman he robbed violently, do they think, she will forgive him even in the grave.
He was even caught spending fake notes. That in anyway doesn’t warrant extrajudicial killing. My point is how’s this Trump’s fault.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Exactly!

Till the civil war was fought over slavery in 1862, only democrats owned all the slaves and Obama even said, "democrats from the south are the racists slave owners"
though he didn't mention that all democrats. So I don't know why Republicans are hated.
sexylassie2:

The Democratic party has always been a racist party.

They created the KKK that killed black.
They didn't allow the civil right movement
They were pro slavery.

Democratic party president have sent more black people to jail than Republican.

You see, let's stop been emotional, the facts says it all.

This protest isn't about any George but politics.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

He was even caught spending fake notes. That in anyway doesn’t warrant extrajudicial killing. My point is how’s this Trump’s fault.
Coon, it was thought to be a fake note but the owner of the bordello came out to say the $20 Bill was good. Purveyor of fake news from the cave.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
fieryy:

You'll have to embolden the parts, where I mentioned the Democratic or Republic party before we can further this discussion

The laws are important, also history is everything.

Laws are created by parties, also you have to go back to history to understand who created the laws of discrimination.

Whether you like it or not, it is a Republican vs Democratic discussion.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Those who call others coons in an argument are the uneducated and emotional ones.

This George Floyd is a criminal, robbed a pregnant woman violently and went to prison for 8 years.

How about the pregnant woman he robbed violently, do they think, she will forgive him even in the grave.
Show your source about him robbing a pregnant woman and going to jail for 8 years. If not hush your mouth please.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Show your source about him robbing a pregnant woman and going to jail for 8 years. If not hush your mouth please.

Go to the internet, it is there.

https://rmx.news/article/article/minneapolis-police-union-chief-george-floyd-had-a-criminal-history

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2020
DCatt:
And having sex with small boys they call "hotdogs" all $65,000 worth. They said he was always drinking alcohol with 2 packs of cigarettes a day and would often tell the White house staff that asked for his attention on national issues that " don't you like how we are having fun here, so why bring in news" all the time. Obama hates America and was handpicked by the CIA to be president. There's a picture of Obama carrying and pointing an Ak 47 at an American flag.

@Dcatt, be honest with yourself and have the fear of God. What will you gain by posting all these baseless and useless write up about Obama.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coon, it was thought to be a fake note but the owner of the bordello came out to say the $20 Bill was good. Purveyor of fake news from the cave.
Why did the owner call the cop on him? At least it was the owner that called the cops, cops didn’t just appear.

That said that’s not even the issue here, as that doesn’t even warrant the killing. My questions are,
1. How’s this Trumps fault?
2. What do u call A black that kill white?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2020
It's called a "pile-on" or "wrap up smear" they want to blame him for everything under the sun so he will feel guilty and have a heart attack as predicted in the project looking glass that a president will have a heart attack before 2025.

See a 50 seconds confession of what they are doing to Trump from Pelosi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzA-V_1lk40
kokaneprodigy:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go to the internet, it is there.

No wonder you support Trump. You are a Shameless and gutless liar. Go away with your idiocy. Throwing garbage against a guy that was massacred in broad day light while pleading for his life. You are a faceless liar. Only a special kind of foool will demonize a guy that was brutally killed by a Nazi police officers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Why did the owner call the cop on him? At least it was the owner that called the cops, cops didn’t just appear.

That said that’s not even the issue here, as that doesn’t even warrant the killing. My questions are,
1. How’s this Trumps fault?
2. What do u call A black that kill white?
No one said what happened was Trump's fault. The owner of the store said the money turned out to be real. The problem with Trump is that in America, the President is the moral conscience of the Nation since George Washington and Trump instead of uniting people, he's dividing people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Sexylassie2, still waiting for your proof of George assaulting and robbing a pregnant woman and him spending 8 years in jail. Typical lying supporter of a pathological and sociopathic lying scum named Trump. Graduate of Fake and Unacredited Trump University. Waiting please for your proof.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
No one said what happened was Trump's fault. The owner of the store said the money turned out to be real. The problem with Trump is that in America, the President is the moral conscience of the Nation since George Washington and Trump instead of uniting people, he's dividing people.
You didn’t answer the 2nd question

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

No matter how serious George Lloyd criminal past has been or the one he allegedly committed on the day he died, under the US constitution and in preserving of human lives, George Lloyd still have every right to be brought to justice and be charged, not to be lynched in broad day light. From the clips I have seen, the man wasn't restricting arrest, he was complying.

We have seen photos of white serial killers in the US being humanely ascosted by Law enforcement agents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You didn’t answer the 2nd question
What was that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
How is Trump dividing people?
Abbeybailey:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
No wonder you support Trump. You are a Shameless and gutless liar. Go away with your idiocy. Throwing garbage against a guy that was massacred in broad day light while pleading for his life. You are a faceless liar.

I dont argue with emotional people who take a criminal as their hero, who are moved by smear campaign by the press.

You are not a smart person, you are just moved by the crowd. People like you who hate the facts should be avoided, they don't reason neither do they think, they are just useful tools for destabilisatio.

Here is a news report of violent George whatever.

https://rmx.news/article/article/minneapolis-police-union-chief-george-floyd-had-a-criminal-history

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2020
All of a sudden, Sexylassie2 went quiet. A lady that lies senselessly think no one will call her out. You better be saying that to your fellow gangs that licks the fatty smelly a@s of the morbidly obese pig that you guys worship. You bring that junk Here, you will be called out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2020
PremierGuy:

No matter how serious George Lloyd criminal past has been or the one he allegedly committed on the day he died, under the US constitution and in preserving of human lives, George Lloyd still have every right to be brought to justice and be charged, not to be lynched in broad day light. From the clips I have seen, the man wasn't restricting arrest, he was complying.

We have seen photos of white serial killers in the US being humanely ascosted by Law enforcement agents.

What about the victims of his violent crime, do you think, they won't say, its good for him

He is a criminal, he resisted arrest and was pinned down, how come law breakers are the ones the press sell to us.they always try to make it a race thing, dividing the people.

How come law abiding blacks never get killed or abused by the police, it is only the hoodrats and the lowest of the shaft that get killed or harrased by police because they hate law and order.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:52am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

I dont argue with emotional people who take a criminal as their hero, who are moved by smear campaign by the press.

You are not a smart person, you are just moved by the crowd. People like you who hate the facts should be avoided, they don't reason neither do they think, they are just useful tools for destabilisatio.

Here is a news report of violent George whatever.

Hush your mouth joker. America is my life. I grew up in Chicago and I know of which I speak. The Police Union boss job is to support police officers no matter the crime they committed and these particular police union guy is a racist . He was called out so many times for his bigotry and racism. The new police union boss in Chicago is just like these guy in Minneapolis too. Less I forgot, some black police officers filed a complaint against the same police union boss that you are quoting the the city of Minnessota ended up paying several hundred thousands of $ in settlement. Any American will tell you police union bosses are like that, they never believe police officers are wrong. Like I said, you are a damn liar.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:54am On Jun 06, 2020
How is it baseless when the whole text and email can still be found on Wikileaks?

The fear of God in me is while I'm saying it out, it's a crime against humanity.

There are many crimes I haven't even touched because of the reaction I will get but will come out soon, these are the things democrats are trying to cover up with the riots, they don't want them to come out to the public. They hope they can kill Trump too so everything can disappear. That will never happen, God is protecting Trump.

There was a British child stolen in Portugal in 2008 or 2009 by John and Tony Podesta. John is Hillary Clinton's campaign manager in 2016 and best friend. That child was given to Obama as a gift.

You wait and see what is coming out, that's why they want 1 million rioters at the white house to silence all this information.
PremierGuy:

@Dcatt, be honest with yourself and have the fear of God. What will you gain by posting all these baseless and useless write up about Obama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
All of a sudden, Sexylassie2 went quiet. A lady that lies senselessly think no one will call her out. You better be saying that to your fellow gangs that licks the fatty smelly a@s of the morbidly obese pig that you guys worship. You bring that junk Here, you will be called out.

I have sent you proves, it either you are blind or daft.

You just moved by emotions, you are not a smart man that is why you been manipulated by the press.

This case happened in a Democratic controlled state, how is this trump fault.

George Floyd the violent criminal is now the hero of dump blacks.

He robbed and put people's lives in danger, gave his victims PTSD, is now a hero.

This world is damn daft.

This will be the third time, I will be posting the criminal history of violent crimes

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

What about the victims of his violent crime, do you think, they won't say, its good for him

He is a criminal, he resisted arrest and was pinned down, how come law breakers are the ones the press sell to us.they always try to make it a race thing, dividing the people.

How come law abiding blacks never get killed or abused by the police, it is only the hoodrats and the lowest of the shaft that get killed or harrased by police because they hate law and order.
Go tell Tamir Rice a 12 year old in Ohio that got killed by police while playing in the Park. Go tell that to Briona in Kentucky that got killed few weeks ago while relaxing in her home in Kentucky and police forces their way in and shot her dead. Tell that to Ahmadou Diablo that got shot 25 times by policemen in the hallway of his apartment building in New 5. Go tell that to Eric Gardner that was strangled to death in New York for selling loose cigarettes. I can go on and on. I don't have to Google to tell you what we Americans of color go through here but you are a self hating coon who loves your white masters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go tell Tamir Rice a 12 year old in Ohio that got killed by police while playing in the Park. Go tell that to Briona in Kentucky that got killed few weeks ago while relaxing in her home in Kentucky and police forces their way in and shot her dead. Tell that to Ahmadou Diablo that got shot 25 times by policemen in the hallway of his apartment building in New York . Go tell that to Eric Gardner that was strangled to death in New York for selling loose cigarettes. I can go on and on. I don't have to Google to tell you what we Americans of color go through here but you are a self hating coon who loves your white masters.[b][/b]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth joker. America is my life. I grew up in Chicago and I know of which I speak. The Police Union boss job is to support police officers no matter the crime they committed and these particular police union guy is a racist . He was called out so many times for his bigotry and racism. The new police union boss in Chicago is just like these guy in Minneapolis too. Less I forgot, some black police officers filed a complaint against the same police union boss that you are quoting the the city of Minnessota ended up paying several hundred thousands of $ in settlement. Any American will tell you police union bosses are like that, they never believe police officers are wrong. Like I said, you are a damn liar.

You are a house coon. So the police union cooked up his crime history.

I hope you know that criminal records are public data.

The Democratic party created the KKK to kill and oppress your fore fathers

They were pro slavery

They were against the civil right movement

Under Clinton and Obama, many black people were sent to jail for minor offences.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
What was that.
go back to the post u quoted, you’ll see number 2 there.

Don’t You u think you ignoring this further proves my assertion ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Go tell Tamir Rice a 12 year old in Ohio that got killed by police while playing in the Park. Go tell that to Briona in Kentucky that got killed few weeks ago while relaxing in her home in Kentucky and police forces their way in and shot her dead. Tell that to Ahmadou Diablo that got shot 25 times by policemen in the hallway of his apartment building in New York . Go tell that to Eric Gardner that was strangled to death in New York for selling loose cigarettes. I can go on and on. I don't have to Google to tell you what we Americans of color go through here but you are a self hating coon who loves your white masters.[b][/b]

Coon.

All these people you mentioned were killed in Democratic controlled states.

Coon like you love their oppressors and enslavers. You love the Democratic party and they create more laws to make you die.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:

Go that to george Floyd your hero who violently oppressed people and gave people PTSD for his violent ways.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are a house coon. So the police union cooked up his crime history.

I hope you know that criminal records are public data.

The Democratic party created the KKK to kill and oppress your fore fathers

They were pro slavery

They were against the civil right movement

Under Clinton and Obama, many black people were sent to jail for minor offences.
You are a coon and a gutless one too. The KKK of them metarmophorsized to Dixiecrats of the South and they are the Republikklans of nowadays. How come 8 chapters of KKK already endorsed Trump. Google us your friend. The likes of David Duke, Stephen Miller, Pat Buchanan, Micheal Savage and so many well known Klans are in lock step with Trump and fundraising for him. Like I said, deal with your local politics. An average African American lives a better life than you will ever live at your best. They are the richest black group in the world. What's your pedigree in life except throwing garbage out on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.