Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1590287 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Stop projecting, google cleans the internet for Obama and you can't find much there. I have my shot screens I post from.

Trump's family said Ivanka is daddy's favorite duringn campaign in 2016 and that's how the rich are affectionate towards the only daughter he really raised.

Post the pictures so we can judge for ourselves liar. You said women, consenting adults can do what they want.

What I'm saying is that Obama is a pedophile who preys on trafficked children

wirinet:

So after Scowering Google for hours, this is the only picture you can find? I am waiting for you to search very well to find more pictures of Obama in inappropriate picture poses with children.
Donald Trump has tens of inappropriate pictures with Ivanka, not to talk of other women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind them, very sick people. His type are the ones that empowers despots and dictators around the world. There are millions his type in North Korea that have donated their existence to Kim Jong Un. They don't even care about the value and welfare of their own lives any more, but only for the pleasure of their culture leader.
That's why I wonder that the coons here want to impose on us the same kind of semi despotic leaders that have been ruling Nigeria for ages. If they can support Trump with his dictatorial tendencies, they will support Buhari, Obasanjo, Abacha Babangida and others with the way they are ruling or ruled Nigeria. I pray to high heaven most Nigerians are not like these brain dead coons and trolls.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet, i told you that Cat is a certified mental nut. Google cleaned up for Obama. So sad a guy that's suppose to be in a psychiatric home is roaming about in the streets. Typical Trump supporter is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's why I wonder that the coons here want to impose on us the same kind of semi despotic leaders that have been ruling Nigeria for ages. If they can support Trump with his dictatorial tendencies, they will support Buhari, Obasanjo, Abacha Babangida and others with the way they are ruling or ruled Nigeria. I pray to high heaven most Nigerians are not like these brain dead coons and trolls.
Some of them supported Abacha and actually held a 2 million man march and a three day concert for Abacha, to beg him to continue the good works he had been doing as civilian president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:50am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Some of them supported Abacha and actually held a 2 million man march and a three day concert for Abacha, to beg him to continue the good works he had been doing as civilian president.
I guess those are the same guys trying to impose the semi despotic Putin loving, Kim Jung Un loving tyrannical leader on us. Thank God America is the bastion of Democracy and we do not allow our leaders to whack us on our heads so will can follow the government orders. I pray to God these coons are just a small minority in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 7:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Lunatic, Google doesn't clean up for Obama, why are conservatives news and posts hidden while your liberals own stay?

Why do you think Trump promised to do something about them? You this imbecille has been so brainwashed.

An expert who accused google of stealing millions of votes for Hillary Clinton had his wife killed for it.
Abbeybailey:
wirinet, i told you that Cat is a certified mental nut. Google cleaned up for Obama. So sad a guy that's suppose to be in a psychiatric home is roaming about in the streets. Typical Trump supporter is mentally sick.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2020
The mental midget is at it again. Brainwashed loonie. Trump can't do Jack to any legitimate company in America. The last I checked, Google and Twitter are still blooming. Brainfart think America is Nigeria where the president overwhelm people and corporations. It doesn't work that way in the Fruited Plains but I don't expect a certified mental nut to know that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
It would be a blessing if your brain were washed of its stupidity!

DCatt:
[s]Lunatic, Google doesn't clean up for Obama, why are conservatives news and posts hidden while your liberals own stay?

Why do you think Trump promised to do something about them? You this imbecille has been so brainwashed.

An expert who accused google of stealing millions of votes for Hillary Clinton had his wife killed for it.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 06, 2020
Ok, I'm pretty much aware of the fact that unfortunately very few women comment on this thread, but excuse me 'woman logic?'

Oh well, as long as this world is populated by men AND women, you'd have to deal with this woman logic. Especially, when it comes to discussions going in this world. This is not the first time my opinion is being dismissed on this very sexist forum, but like the world, this forum doesn't exclude women, so DEAL. WITH. IT!

Moving on...

People here are acting like racism doesn't have a history, behaving like it came of nowhere and this anger we all feel isn't justified. I mean, I'm aware that some people here haven't lived outside a country, where being black means you belong to the minority, however if you have a little bit of knowledge about history and politics on the bigger scheme, you'd realize that even though, you might not be directly affected by racism, your country has been and is still affected by it.

I don't have the time to educate anyone here on francophone countries, and how power is being expressed and materialized by trade flows, neither am I going to act like Africa itself isn't affected by political colonialism, since after all Africa, whether we like it or not is the ghetto of this world.

I also don't believe, you have to know about institutional and structural racism to know that racism is based on the belief that one race is superior to another, which might lead to prejudice, discrimination etc.

So yes, I as a black person can be racist, however especially in white dominated countries, chances are high that the person that's going to rent an apartment out to me, grade me, give me a job, treat me in hospitals, and protect me as a police is going to be WHITE. If I am racist to them, they might 'just' get insulted by me.
If they are racist to ME, I end up taking longer to find job, or end up being affected by the racial bias in health care, or I end up DEAD!

And now, you might think 'Ok then, so why don't you just come back to Nigeria?'.
But then even Nigeria is affected by it on a bigger scheme. Nigeria, like most African countries after all depend on foreign funds and therefore on these countries. You can't fight the hand that feeds you. You might think you're not getting anything from these funds, but wait until they cease and your country goes into recession.

Breonna Taylor and Botham Jean are both black people, who were killed IN THEIR OWN HOMES! HOMES! You know that place, where you usually feel safe? Yeeees!

When people talk about racism, they are also talking about the power imbalance that comes with it. When someone has a job meant to protect citizens of a country, and my skin color alone makes me a criminal, then I definitely and absolutely have no chance in that country.

Therefore, I'm not here talking about how white people kill white, and black people kill black people, and asians kill asians and people kill each other, especially during protests, riots, revolution etc.
I mean, let's even be honest, how many of us can kill someone and get away with it? I'm pretty much sure, these people killing others are going to be punished and sentenced in some kind of way.

Being a police comes with a certain authority and power. They are protected by all sort of laws. If that power is unjustly used against me, and gets to a point where every single white racist can pick up the phone and call the police, threatening me by stating 'I will call the police and tell them, that a black person is threatening my life', then sth. is definitely wrong somewhere.

Amy Cooper proved that this is not just in our heads. It's very real, a power imbalance that's been fueled for hundreds of years and resulted to prejudices, injustice, discrimination etc. This is sth. that can be used against any black person out there, especially black men!

So, I want us to cut off the bullshit here and stop feigning ignorance. It's not going to save you and neither is turning a blind eye to it going to make the problem disappear.

You digressing the problem by saying 'AllLivesMatter' and 'BlueLivesMatter' (like this is some kind of avatar movie) is you ignoring the historical, political, societal aspects of racism.

Nobody ever said all lives don't matter, but nobody deserves to be killed by people meant to protect them. Nobody deserves to be killed, when they have no weapons on them and submit to the police. Floyd wasn't taking to custody, there were no investigations carried out, he wasn't given the chance to prove his innocence! And when we look at the numbers of those, who are victims of situations like this, we are realize most of them are black. Therefore when I say black lives matter, I mean black lives matter too. Not only black lives matter, but black lives matter too because as for now, a lot of people need to be reminded of that fact.

I'm even more disgusted by those of you here, already in the US, who are desperately trying to digress this issue. Just know that if you look at Karen the wrong way, you might end up being the next George Floyd because I don't know, what makes you think, it couldn't have been you and your life matters more than his.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

In all seriousness, that guy is a certified fruitcake. That's why I don't engage him. It's different knowing someone disagree with your point of view but the Cat is just a special kind of fruit cake that you find in a psychiatric home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
That's The reason I called them coons. None of these guys ever step out of their safety nets in Nigeria hence their local way of viewing things thousands miles away.

I don't think ignorance is and should an excuse. If you want to talk about a certain topic, I expect you to be very well informed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Mariangeles:

Suppression mechanism by white people! If there's ever such a term.
They always start up a movement to swallow up another by black people.
To them, it is an abomination that black people dare to speak and be heard.

I know right! As if turning a blind eye to the problem and feigning ignorance makes the problem vanish into thin air
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:04am On Jun 06, 2020
fieryy:

I don't think ignorance is and should an excuse. If you want to talk about a certain topic, I expect you to be very well informed
Agrred. Most of them don't even know why they adore trump. I know some of them that wants biafra so bad and they think Trump is their gateway to Biafra which I have no opposition with as long as it's peaceful but some of them are just plain dumb. A black man in Africa supporting Nazis and Klans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:07am On Jun 06, 2020
What an imbecillle you are! US is not like Nigeria but doing worse than Nigeria thanks to you liberals.

Iddiot, there's law in this country and social media is not an exception. Law requires media to either be a publisher or free board. But the liberals propaganda social media like tweeter, Google and Instagram want to cheat as always and be both at the same time.

The social media has no choice than to follow the law as being enforced by Trump, and will not escape lawsuits like before, you will soon hear them cringe.
Abbeybailey:
The mental midget is at it again. Brainwashed loonie. Trump can't do Jack to any legitimate company in America. The last I checked, Google and Twitter are still blooming. Brainfart think America is Nigeria where the president overwhelm people and corporations. It doesn't work that way in the Fruited Plains but I don't expect a certified mental nut to know that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2020
You must be talking about yourself.

First, you have no brain to start with and that's why you think mine needs to be washed, if you have any you won't think so.
budaatum:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Loonie cat from the sewage cave. We have a Democratic leader in the Home of the Free and the Land of the Brave. The president in Nigeria is next to God but in America, we are not afraid of our president but our president is afraid of us and that is why we go to the polls every four years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Take your mind out of the gutter, monkey.

You are a natural iddiot whose life is screwed and you see everything through that filthy soul of yours.

Again, that's his daughter and fathers kiss their daughters in the mouth here though I haven't seen Trump kiss his daughter in the mouth.

What is wrong in saying that?

Life must be playing you like a ball.

Obama is the pedophile who molest trafficked children.
wirinet:

Daddy's little girl, a man kissing his daughter on the lips. Always sexually suggestive gestures? Is that how you show your little girl children love? How do you then show your little boys love - Daddy's little boy.

Is it also called daddy's little girl when you make the following comments about your own daughter?

I'll be “dating” her if she wasn’t my daughter.

Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot right?”.

Here are more pictures of Trump showing daddy's love to Ivanka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
In all seriousness, that guy is a certified fruitcake. That's why I don't engage him. It's different knowing someone disagree with your point of view but the Cat is just a special kind of fruit cake that you find in a psychiatric home.
I don't either, mostly. Engaging him is like engaging poo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

Seriously, used to engage him too and it seems that will bring more lunacy out of him. The guy truly needs psychiatric help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2020
wirinet:

Oh. You have now changed the topic to crimes against humanity. You can't swallow the fact that your messiah is a child predator that preys on his own daugher.
Here are snippets of proof that Trump abused Ivanka.

Now, what will you say if it was Obama that was seen in these pictures with any of his daughters?
why are you wasting your mental strenght on that guy? He sounds like someone they just released from arhkam asylum. He is gonna make you start sounding crazy like him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2020
Day 12 after the murder of George Floyd, the civil protests continues. Keep it going and the rewards are coming. America needs to do self realization that all lives are meaningful.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2020
ribbit:
why are you wasting your mental strenght on that guy? He sounds like someone they just released from arhkam asylum. He is gonna make you start sounding crazy like him.
That guy Cat is a certified Were that belongs in a psychiatric hospital like the one at Yaba left. He doesn't need to live with sane people. He's truly sick in the head.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
And Abbeybailey

Two ladyboys talking on the side of their mouths like bushbabies.

You really have nothing to say. You are both full of shiitt.
budaatum:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Seriously, used to engage him too and it seems that will bring more lunacy out of him. The guy truly needs psychiatric help.
I just can't understand how he thinks he's sane. Hasn't he got friends to tell him? Perhaps he actually lives amomgst them in a mental home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2020
You this zombie have no idea how urgently you should be seeking help to get to the level of knowing how to use your brain first.
Abbeybailey:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2020
fieryy:
Ok, I'm pretty much aware of the fact that unfortunately very few women comment on this thread, but excuse me 'woman logic?'

Oh well, as long as this world is populated by men AND women, you'd have to deal with this woman logic. Especially, when it comes to discussions going in this world. This is not the first time my opinion is being dismissed on this very sexist forum, but like the world, this forum doesn't exclude women, so DEAL. WITH. IT!

Moving on...

People here are acting like racism doesn't have a history, behaving like it came of nowhere and this anger we all feel isn't justified. I mean, I'm aware that some people here haven't lived outside a country, where being black means you belong to the minority, however if you have a little bit of knowledge about history and politics on the bigger scheme, you'd realize that even though, you might not be directly affected by racism, your country has been and is still affected by it.

I don't have the time to educate anyone here on francophone countries, and how power is being expressed and materialized by trade flows, neither am I going to act like Africa itself isn't affected by political colonialism, since after all Africa, whether we like it or not is the ghetto of this world.

I also don't believe, you have to know about institutional and structural racism to know that racism is based on the belief that one race is superior to another, which might lead to prejudice, discrimination etc.

So yes, I as a black person can be racist, however especially in white dominated countries, chances are high that the person that's going to rent an apartment out to me, grade me, give me a job, treat me in hospitals, and protect me as a police is going to be WHITE. If I am racist to them, they might 'just' get insulted by me.
If they are racist to ME, I end up taking longer to find job, or end up being affected by the racial bias in health care, or I end up DEAD!

And now, you might think 'Ok then, so why don't you just come back to Nigeria?'.
But then even Nigeria is affected by it on a bigger scheme. Nigeria, like most African countries after all depend on foreign funds and therefore on these countries. You can't fight the hand that feeds you. You might think you're not getting anything from these funds, but wait until they cease and your country goes into recession.

Breonna Taylor and Botham Jean are both black people, who were killed IN THEIR OWN HOMES! HOMES! You know that place, where you usually feel safe? Yeeees!

When people talk about racism, they are also talking about the power imbalance that comes with it. When someone has a job meant to protect citizens of a country, and my skin color alone makes me a criminal, then I definitely and absolutely have no chance in that country.

Therefore, I'm not here talking about how white people kill white, and black people kill black people, and asians kill asians and people kill each other, especially during protests, riots, revolution etc.
I mean, let's even be honest, how many of us can kill someone and get away with? I'm pretty much sure, these people killing others are going to punished and sentenced in some kind of way.

Being a police comes with a certain authority and power. They are protected by all sort of laws. If that power is unjustly used against me, and gets to a point where every single white racist can pick up the phone and call the police, threatening me by stating 'I will call the police and tell them, that a black person is threatening my life', then sth. is definitely wrong somewhere.

Amy Cooper proved that this is not just in our heads. It's very real, a power imbalance that's been fueled for hundreds of years and resulted to prejudices, injustice, discrimination etc. This is sth. that can be used against any black person out there, especially black men!

So, I want us to cut off the bullshit here and stop feigning ignorance. It's not going to save you and neither is turning a blind eye to it going to make the problem disappear.

You digressing the problem by saying 'AllLivesMatter' and 'BlueLivesMatter' (like this is some kind of avatar movie) is you ignoring the historical, political, societal aspects of racism.

Nobody ever said all lives don't matter, but nobody deserves to be killed by people meant to protect them. Nobody deserves to be killed, when they have no weapons on them and submit to the police. Floyd wasn't taking to custody, there were no investigations carried out, he wasn't given the chance to prove his innocence! And when we look at the numbers of those, who are victims of situations like this, we are realize most of them are black. Therefore when I say black lives matter, I mean black lives matter too. Not only black lives matter, but but black lives matter too because as for now, a lot of people need to be reminded of that fact.

I'm even more disgusted by those of you here, already in the US, who are desperately trying to digress this issue. Just know that if you look at Karen the wrong way, you might end up being the next George Floyd because I don't know, what makes you think, it couldn't have been you and your life matters more than his.

The Democratic party has always been a racist party.

They created the KKK that killed black.
They didn't allow the civil right movement
They were pro slavery.

Democratic party president have sent more black people to jail than Republican.

You see, let's stop been emotional, the facts says it all.

This protest isn't about any George but politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Day 12 after the murder of George Floyd, the civil protests continues. Keep it going and the rewards are coming. America needs to do self realization that all lives are meaningful.

It won't change anything. Will it stop violent blacks from committing crimes, also what about black on black violence in the inner cities, who is going to stop that?

The state the event happened is a Democratic party state, they are the ones that created the laws not trump

So why are they protesting at the white house, it shows there is politics involved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
The last section of your post is an attempt to bring insults to George Floyd and it's unnecessary.

There's no single person I know who hasn't experienced pain over this case
yet you and others like you keep making it as if you want to ride your life frustration on this very issue.

No, George Floyd couldn't have been any of us because we don't have that lifestyle and yes, that still doesn't make his death right.

While we wait for the rest of the story to be officially out, the police involved was arrested and charged and the other 3 also have charges pending. Trump got DOJ and FBI involved for civil rights among other things.

The protests are now close to insurrections with many lives lost. How can you say black lives matter and then still be killing blacks and destroying their livelihoods?

There were 82 shootings and 23 deaths in Chicago last week alone, how come these black lives don't matter because they are blacks killing blacks? When are you going to match for those killed in the protests? Your selective outrage is what is holding blacks down.

I really want you to say what you want people to do rather than emotionally tripping here.
fieryy:

Moving on...

I mean, let's even be honest, how many of us can kill someone and get away with? I'm pretty much sure, these people killing others are going to punished and sentenced in some kind of way.

Nobody ever said all lives don't matter, but nobody deserves to be killed by people meant to protect them. Nobody deserves to be killed, when they have no weapons on them and submit to the police. Floyd wasn't taking to custody, there were no investigations carried out, he wasn't given the chance to prove his innocence! And when we look at the numbers of those, who are victims of situations like this, we are realize most of them are black. Therefore when I say black lives matter, I mean black lives matter too. Not only black lives matter, but but black lives matter too because as for now, a lot of people need to be reminded of that fact.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

It won't change anything. Will it stop violent blacks from committing crimes, also what about black on black violence in the inner cities, who is going to stop that?

The state the event happened is a Democratic party state, they are the ones that created the laws not trump

So why are they protesting at the white house, it shows there is politics involved.
God bless u, prepare to be labeled a coon cos ur views are void of emotions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
budaatum:

I just can't understand how he thinks he's sane. Hasn't he got friends to tell him? Perhaps he actually lives amomgst them in a mental home.
I think you are right. He looks like he lives in a psychiatric home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

God bless u, prepared to be labeled a coon cos ur views are void of emotions.

Those who call others coons in an argument are the uneducated and emotional ones.

This George Floyd is a criminal, robbed a pregnant woman violently and went to prison for 8 years.

Imagine, all the party and violence for a criminal.

How about the pregnant woman he robbed violently, do they think, she will forgive him even in the grave.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2020
No one here has applauded the killing of George, what peeps are saying is trying to pin this on Trump is preposterous.
1. He didn’t die in the hands of FBI officials
2. He died in the hands of a cop in a state managed by Democrats since time immemorial.
3. This ain’t the first time cops will carry out extrajudicial killings.
4. As a matter of fact more whites have died in the hands of cops than blacks.
5. It’s a cop thing not necessarily racist at least with the facts available so far.
6. A black dies in the hands of white, racist. A white dies in the hands of black, no one shouts racist. It’s seen as a normal case.

This is just inferiority complex and pinning this on Trump is cheap politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.