Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1581256 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Coon.

All these people you mentioned were killed in Democratic controlled states.

Coon like you love their oppressors and enslavers. You love the Democratic party and they create more laws to make you die.
You know nothing. I bet you are just trying to make yourself smart while you are making a foool of yourself. Kentucky is a Blue State coon. GTFOU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
go back to the post u quoted, you’ll see number 2 there.

Don’t You u think you ignoring this further proves my assertion ?
You proof nothing. Tell me one thing you gained from trump for your licking his rear. You can't even get a US visa as long as Trump is in the office and that's a fact.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are a coon and a gutless one too. The KKK of them metarmophorsized to Dixiecrats of the South and they are the Republikklans of nowadays. How come 8 chapters of KKK already endorsed Trump. Google us your friend. The likes of David Duke, Stephen Miller, Pat Buchanan, Micheal Savage and so many well known Klans are in lock step with Trump and fundraising for him. Like I said, deal with your local politics. An average African American lives a better life than you will ever live at your best. They are the richest black group in the world. What's your pedigree in life except throwing garbage out on nairaland.

Stfu, a coon like you do not know anything.

House Negro

Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Stfu, a coon like you do not know anything.

House Negro

Floyd had landed five years behind bars in 2009 for an assault and robbery two years earlier, and before that, had been convicted of charges ranging from theft with a firearm to drugs,
Cave Coon, even if what you say is true. In America, you comit crime and pay for your crime. Does that justify being kneed to death by a Nazi police officer ?. Please tell me which city in US you schooled and reside now village coon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You proof nothing. Tell me one thing you gained from trump for your licking his rear. You can't even get a US visa as long as Trump is in the office and that's a fact.
Ladies and gentle men this says it all, it’s just politics, agenda driven noise.

I’m done with u my friend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You know nothing. I bet you are just trying to make yourself smart while you are making a foool of yourself. Kentucky is a Blue State coon. GTFOU

House negro

Floyd died in minneapolisa blue city..

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2020
Auntie Jemima aka Sexylassie2, tell me where you get your deep knowledge of America from ?. From Google right just like the other coons that love that fat smelly Orange a@s. I bet you your face is all Orange now from licking the pig rear. Shameless coon supporting Nazis and Klans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Ladies and gentle men this says it all, it’s just politics, agenda driven noise.

I’m done with u my friend
Who is your friend. The only thing we have in common in life is Nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

House negro

Floyd died in minneapolisa blue city..
Nazis are everywhere in America coon. I bet you don't know that from your unlit cave. Dylan Roof entered a Black church in Charleston, South Carolina and killed 9 elderly people while bible studying. The last I checked, South Carolina is a big RepubliKKKlan State. So your point make no sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Cave Coon, even if what you say is true. In America, you comit crime and pay for your crime. Does that justify being kneed to death by a Nazi police officer ?. Please tell me which city in US you schooled and reside now village coon.

You are just repeating what the liberal main stream media said.

You aren't smart, you didn't even give one logical or rational opinion rather you spent all your time and effort in abuses, this show the level of your IQ.

You are a house coon, the slave who doesn't know he is enslaved.

Imagine, someone like you taking a criminal as a hero, this shows your level of education.

People like you will always be in the bottom of the food chain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Nazis are everywhere in America coon. I bet you don't know that from your unlit cave. Dylan Roof entered a Black church in Charleston, South Carolina and killed 9 elderly people while bible studying. The last I checked, South Carolina is a big RepubliKKKlan State. So your point make no sense.

Everybody that does not agree with the house negro point of view is a Nazi.

Blacks kill each other everyday, where is the protest to stop it.

Many blacks like you will die in poverty, you have successfully destroyed your businesses in your communities, meaning you and your pop and ma will go unemployed. Dumb house negro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

You are just repeating what the liberal main stream media said.

You aren't smart, you didn't even give one logical or rational opinion rather you spent all your time and effort in abuses, this show the level of your IQ.

You are a house coon, the slave who doesn't know he is enslaved.

Imagine, someone like you taking a criminal as a hero, this shows your level of education.

People like you will always be in the bottom of the food chain.
Your brain is filled with dust. I did not take George as a hero. What brought our umbrage is the senseless way he was murdered but you are not smart to decipher that. I am a law abiding tax paying American citizen who exercise my 2nd Amendment right and I know what It means for a Black guy walking or driving while packing which I am entitled to because I have a permit. In America, the police is not the judge and jury. It's not a jungle out here where police determine who to live or die. We live in a civilized society not a 3rd world jungle where our leaders whack up on our heads to follow the line. That's what you are used to jungle coon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Auntie Jemima aka Sexylassie2, tell me where you get your deep knowledge of America from ?. From Google right just like the other coons that love that fat smelly Orange a@s. I bet you your face is all Orange now from licking the pig rear. Shameless coon supporting Nazis and Klans.

Uncle rackus, the house negro supporter of party that enslaved his generation and made him a slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Your brain is filled with dust. I did not take George as a hero. What brought our umbrage is the senseless way he was murdered but you are not smart to decipher that. I am a law abiding tax paying American citizen who exercise my 2nd Amendment right and I know what It means for a Black guy walking or driving while packing which I am entitled to because I have a permit. In America, the police is not the judge and jury. It's not a jungle out here where police determine who to live or die. We live in a civilized society not a 3rd world jungle where our leaders whack up on our heads to follow the line. That's what you are used to jungle coon.

Yeah, go preach your gospel in the ghettos, rackus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Uncle rackus, the house negro supporter of party that enslaved his generation and made him a slave.
It's not rackus jungle bunny, its ruckus. Americanna wannabe coon. I bet you when the US Embassy opens, you can't get a Visa because Trump think of your ilks as a subhuman species out of the African Jungle. So what do you gain from getting your lips Orange?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Yeah, go preach your gospel in the ghettos, rackus.
Brainstem, it's ruckus but your charred brain can't comprehend that village bunny. That ghetto is 100 times better than the sewage filled cave with no light and no drinkable water that you live. The mosquitoes bite must be affecting your brain. You better go get treated for malaria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Its not rackus jungle bunny, its ruckus. Americanna wannabe coon. I bet you when the US Embassy opens, you can't get a Visa because Trump think of your ilks as a subhuman species out of the African Jungle. So what do you gain from getting your lips Orange?.

Thank you for spelling your name correctly.

Food stamp collector.

I an not an american wannabe neither do I give a damn about American visa, I live comfortably in the jungle.

You live in a war zone created by violent and lazy hoodrats like you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem, it's ruckus but your charred brain can't comprehend that village bunny. That ghetto is 100 times better than the sewage filled cave with no light and no drinkable water that you live. The mosquitoes bite must be affecting your brain. You better go get treated for malaria.

Ooh, I misspelled your name.

You smelling gay.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
The coons will come over and defend the indefensible. Bunch of 3rd world losers that get their validation in life by purchasing N200 data. You guys will be treated worse than the blacks here if you encounter the Nazi police for one simple reason, they won't even hear your pleading and begging because they will humiliate you by saying we can't even understand his accent. That's the bigots you coon love.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
It's not rackus jungle bunny, its ruckus. Americanna wannabe coon. I bet you when the US Embassy opens, you can't get a Visa because Trump think of your ilks as a subhuman species out of the African Jungle. So what do you gain from getting your lips Orange?.
At least you are better than “John Bull”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Ooh, I misspelled your name.

You smelling gay.
Coon. I must be getting to you. Show your ugly pic and let's see how feminine you are. I bet you that you are not delightful to look at. Poor coon.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
At least you are better than “John Bull”
Cocaineprodigy, coming from a coon like You, will wear that as a badge of honor. I am not the cause of your woes in life. Go and beg the elders in your village.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coon. I must be getting to you. Show your ugly pic and let's see how feminine you are. I bet you that you are not delightful to look at. Poor coon.

You aren't getting to me uncle rackus, you arent.

You are just an angry and impotent black man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:38am On Jun 06, 2020
Sexylassie2, the Orange mouth coon finally ran out her N200 data. Go hustle for some more money and make sure you keep your lips clean while hustling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

You aren't getting to me uncle rackus, you arent.

You are just an angry and impotent black man.
Will be impotent if I see a ugly coon like you naked. Have got class and I don't mess with a smelly multi colored lady that don't know want a perspirant is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Sexylassie2, can we see you pic since your call yoursef sexy. You probably look like a water buffalo just like the black replica of trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:42am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Will be impotent if I see a ugly coon like you naked. Have got class and I don't mess with a smelly multi colored lady that don't know want a perspirant is.

People who got class don't go about abusing, they sit and listen rationallly.

They don't act like low lives like the way you are doing.

You aren't even civilised, you are taking about class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Sexylassie2, the Orange mouth coon finally ran out her N200 data. Go hustle for some more money and make sure you keep your lips clean while hustling.

Go kill or sell drugs.

Its you way of life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:44am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Sexylassie2, can we see you pic since your call yoursef sexy. You probably look like a water buffalo just like the black replica of trump.

Rackus, I don't give a damn about your opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Go kill or sell drugs.

Its you way of life.
And I am very rich with that . I can buy you and everything that comes with you. That's money for you. Go eat your gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Multi colored , okrika wearing village coon. I dare you to tell me one thing you gained from trump in almost 4 years in office. Nothing, Nada. Why get yourself a BP while you don't have money to go to a quality hospital. Receive sense in the name of Jesus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2020
sexylassie2:

Rackus, I don't give a damn about your opinion.
I do care about your hmmmm. The bottom line is that I will vote on Nov 3rd and i dare you and the other coons to say that. Nigeria is burning and you are licking the a@s of a Nazi who can't even point Nigeria out if you put the map of Africa in front of him. Charity begins at home Ms Coon. Put out the fire in your house before putting out the one 7.000 miles away.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Abbeybailey:
And I am very rich with that . I can buy you and everything that comes with you. That's money for you. Go eat your gari for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Multi colored , okrika wearing village coon. I dare you to tell me one thing you gained from trump in almost 4 years in office. Nothing, Nada. Why get yourself a BP while you don't have money to go to a quality hospital. Receive sense in the name of Jesus.

Someone like you can never be rich.

You are not even smart.

I am sure you must be tying from your smelling trap house located in Englewood.

Dumb ghetto boy who can kill for a pair of sneakers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.