Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (605) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648453 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
what does this mean?
Cocaineprodigy, have always said 3 to 4% of African Americans votes at best. Check my numerous posts. You are just an irritant. Bye.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by VaselineCrew: 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is so easy to brainwash people nowadays.

They keep saying, Trump is racist, Trump is racist, yet they will never provide any evidence to stand behind. No video, no tweet, nothing.

Was this not what they were saying in 2016?

What didn’t they call him? Racist, rapist, fascist, sexist... only one man

When you show them stats of how the black community is doing better under Trump, like lowest unemployment rates in history, what is their response?

You guessed it.

Racist!!!!!!!!

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by VaselineCrew: 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
People around me are even telling me that it’s because of Trump that George Floyd got murdered.

Like how do you make the jump from a local psycho police office all the way to the president?

Why do they hold this position? You guessed it.

“Cause he’s racist”

Sigh, I’ve never seen this much brainwashing, except for in the movies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by VaselineCrew: 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Another weird thing. I told someone that up to 21 innocent people have been killed or critically injured during these protests/riots/looting and they tell me that it’s justified, like as per it’s a war and they are just collateral damage.

How can you say 1 life is more important than 21? Why? Because it was a white man that killed a black man?

They are just pushing this race hatred.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How many of them reported about his homosexual lifestyle? undecided

Do you have concrete proof of his 'homosexual lifestyle'?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
DCatt:
I be woman oo! Thank you but I even appreciate you more because I know what it takes for us to be doing this. When I see the kind of fire you and others bring, it gives me hope.
Ooops my bad, I appreciate you sister, you are doing a great job

WWG1WGA

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I just watched this video about Malcom X.

https://mobile.twitter.com/putawayyourhate/status/1270812696477392897

These guy was ahead of his time.

Yes. Guys like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King jnr were ahead of their times, only if blacks did not listen to losers they would have made progress by now. The civil rights privilege they enjoy now was due to blacks who were republicans.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
DCatt:
Wait a minute Qstorm shocked what a name! I can't believe that I haven't been paying attention to your handle! Something tells me that it's the same Q that is surrounded by Anons. RESPECT!
grin grin grin grin grin No! I am not Q. I am just another awakened patriot whose eyes have been opened to the truth. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
PDPGuy:

You will find it only If you are an ardent seeker of the truth. cool

https://www.nairaland.com/1130464/barack-obama-gay-sex-scandal
https://www.nairaland.com/1270449/claim-obama-hid-gay-life#15488076

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
VaselineCrew:
It is so easy to brainwash people nowadays.

They keep saying, Trump is racist, Trump is racist, yet they will never provide any evidence to stand behind. No video, no tweet, nothing.

Was this not what they were saying in 2016?

What didn’t they call him? Racist, rapist, fascist, sexist... only one man

When you show them stats of how the black community is doing better under Trump, like lowest unemployment rates in history, what is their response?

You guessed it.

Racist!!!!!!!!

Trump is f***king racist since the rental law suit thingy to CP5. Google is free for a reason son.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
If you want to abolish symbols of slavery, you have to abolish the Democratic Party. This evil party was the party that promoted slavery and fought to prevent the freedom of the slaves. Don't just tear down statues, tear down the evil democratic party.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I just watched this video about Malcom X.

https://mobile.twitter.com/putawayyourhate/status/1270812696477392897

These guy was ahead of his time.
So true

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dow tanks 1,861 points as stocks post worst session since March - 45M Americans have lost their jobs amid the COVID-19 pandemic

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-june-11-2020

U.S. equity markets plunged Thursday with the selloff accelerating in the final hour of trading as investors reacted to a resurgence in COVID-19 infections as more states reopened and also after the Federal Reserve warned of a slower economic recovery.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1,861 points or 6.9 percent, the fourth worst one-day point drop on record. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite sank 5.89 percent and 5.27 percent, respectively. The selling marked the sharpest one-day decline for the major averages since March 16.

Dow plunges nearly 7% on COVID-19 fears, economic forecasts
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/dow-plunges-covid-19-fears-economic-forecasts/story?id=71203334&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_twopack_hed

Which individual or group will Trump blame for this?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Trump is f***king racist since the rental law suit thingy to CP5. Google is free for a reason son.
Guess now Buddy, Black unemployment rate is now 17%. We are patiently waiting for Nov 3rd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
PDPGuy:

I told you that guy Ola needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:
Dow tanks 1,861 points as stocks post worst session since March - 45M Americans have lost their jobs amid the COVID-19 pandemic

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/us-stocks-june-11-2020

U.S. equity markets plunged Thursday with the selloff accelerating in the final hour of trading as investors reacted to a resurgence in COVID-19 infections as more states reopened and also after the Federal Reserve warned of a slower economic recovery.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1,861 points or 6.9 percent, the fourth worst one-day point drop on record. The S&P 500 and the Nasdaq Composite sank 5.89 percent and 5.27 percent, respectively. The selling marked the sharpest one-day decline for the major averages since March 16.

Dow plunges nearly 7% on COVID-19 fears, economic forecasts
https://abcnews.go.com/Business/dow-plunges-covid-19-fears-economic-forecasts/story?id=71203334&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_twopack_hed

Which individual or group will Trump blame for this?
The reason for the plunge is written right there in the article you posted, "Dow plunges nearly 7% on COVID-19 fears, economic forecasts" Trump can see that and he is smart enough to know not to be looking for someone to blame for that. The question is Who will the dumb Democrats and their liberal puppets blame for this? We know they are the ones who are too dumb to read properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Guess now Buddy, Black unemployment rate is now 17%. We are patiently waiting for Nov 3rd.
Stop voting for Democrats, they shut your states down and destroyed your economies. Those in republican controlled states are doing just fine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Trump campaign release notice all who attend rally waive right to sue if they contract COVID-19

I thought Trump said, the coronavirus is a 'Democrat Hoax', why the need for a waiver

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
garetz:

Stop voting for Democrats, they shut your states down and destroyed your economies. Those in republican controlled states are doing just fine.
Will take your advice when you live here and go through what we go through. I don't need a political party for my success. I will thrive under any president because my wife and i have worked our butts off to be successful in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump campaign release notice all who attend rally waive right to sue if they contract COVID-19

I thought Trump said, the coronavirus is a 'Democrat Hoax', why the need for a waiver
You thought? You always think silly things. Trump never said the coronavirus is a Democrat hoax, that is a fake news that has been debunked. You liberals seem to be in love with lying, all you do is lie and spread fake news.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Will take your advice when you live here and go through what we go through. I don't need a political party for my success. I will thrive under any president because my wife and i have worked our butts off to be successful in life.
Stop voting Democrats!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:

I am praying to high heaven for the MAGA nuts to go to his rallies and be breathing on each other. It will surely make America Great by eliminating bunch of Nazis, Klans and the other undesirables. I hope they sign the waivers since majority of them are illiterates from Appalachia and the Deep South.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
garetz:

Which republican states are doing fine?

ABC News has found that eight states -- Arizona, Arkansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah -- are seeing increasing hospitalization for COVID-19. In Arizona, average COVID-19 hospitalizations have risen 49% from May 26 to June 9, the second-biggest rise of any state during that time period.

The seven-day rolling average for new COVID-19 infections in Arizona, which accounts for fluctuations in cases, was 1,006 cases per day, as of June 9. By contrast, New York, once the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. and which has nearly triple the population, has a 7-day average of 920 new cases. Hawaii's 7-day average for new cases is 3.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ominous-sign-arizona-sees-bounce-back-covid-19/story?id=71154842&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_hero_related

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:

Which republican states are doing fine?

ABC News has found that eight states -- Arizona, Arkansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah -- are seeing increasing hospitalization for COVID-19. In Arizona, average COVID-19 hospitalizations have risen 49% from May 26 to June 9, the second-biggest rise of any state during that time period.

The seven-day rolling average for new COVID-19 infections in Arizona, which accounts for fluctuations in cases, was 1,006 cases per day, as of June 9. By contrast, New York, once the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the U.S. and which has nearly triple the population, has a 7-day average of 920 new cases. Hawaii's 7-day average for new cases is 3.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ominous-sign-arizona-sees-bounce-back-covid-19/story?id=71154842&cid=clicksource_4380645_2_heads_hero_live_hero_related

Hello, how about knowing the subject being discussed before jumping in to talk off point

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I am praying to high heaven for the MAGA nuts to go to his rallies and be breathing on each other. It will surely make America Great by eliminating bunch of Nazis, Klans and the other undesirables. I hope they sign the waivers since majority of them are illiterates from Appalachia and the Deep South.

Trump wants to leave on a high, sadly almost 114k deaths and counting

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Defying Trump, Senate Panel Moves to Strip Military Bases of Confederate Names - The Republican-led Senate Armed Services Committee - approved an amendment to the annual defense policy bill that would require the Pentagon to rename bases and other assets that are named after Confederate military leaders.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/11/us/politics/senate-confederate-names-military-bases.html

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/502218-senate-panel-votes-to-require-pentagon-to-rename-bases-named-after

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/06/11/hours-after-trump-vows-never-to-rename-army-bases-gop-led-senate-committee-pushes-forward/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:

Trump wants to leave on a high, sadly almost 114k deaths and counting
Buddy, the projection now is that by election day the Trumpvirus death will be over 200.000 deaths because the Republican States that are opening up are having increases in Trumpvirus infections. Very interesting months ahead. Texas announces it's largest increase in Trumpvirus ever today.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chairman Joint Chief of Staff , Gen Mark Milley apologized for walking with Trump on trump's charade in front of the Episcopal church across from the White House. He said our military is not partisan and what he did was very wrong. Gen Milley also said the military will never obey Trump when he ask them to do anything illegal.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Chairman Joint Chief of Staff , Gen Mark Milley apologized for walking with Trump on trump's charade in front of the Episcopal church across from the White House. He said our military is not partisan and what he did was very wrong. Gen Milley also said the military will never obey Trump when he ask them to do anything illegal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlj7M5uw4s

Trump won't be happy about this that one of his finest general going against him

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
feedthenation:

Trump won't be happy about this that one of his finest general going against him
Our military serves the American people not the president and that's what makes us different from other countries like Russia, North Korea and China. They will all resign enmasse if trump wants to Lord it on them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:12am On Jun 12, 2020
Trump appointed Surgeon General Jerome Adams said George Floyd could have been him being a Blackman in America. That's what we are trying to tell the Pig lapdogs here and they can't comprehend. He said he has been detained in a grocery store before for doing nothing wrong and he has been stopped several times for driving while black. He's the same age (46) with George Floyd.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:34am On Jun 12, 2020
feedthenation:

it has gotten so bad that even generals are ashamed of hanging out with their commander. Like seriously.

No one wants to associate with the clown except his circus grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.