Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1589264 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I don't have to Google a damn thing about America even though I got the date wrong. All you know about America is through your N200 data. Congrats on that.

Pls tell that fool who only reads about America on Google and Facebook but wants to tell someone like me about the political/ cultural and social
reality of the country is. He's nothing but an empty barrel, he has been brainwashed by too much Fox entertainment trash.
He's nothing but a JOKER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Carlo Maria Viganò Titular Archbishop of Ulpiana Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

Letter to President Donald Trump
https://www.remnantnewspaper.com/web/index.php/articles/item/4926-open-letter-to-donald-trump-former-u-s-apostolic-nuncio-archbishop-vigano-stands-with-president-against-the-mob

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 9:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

What do you gain from lying

This Tulsa massacre occurred on May 31 - June 1 1921 or which historical book do you read?

Anyway that’s your savior Biden with Byrd ( a known KKK Leader)

PTSD is real

So you are still going around posting trash about issues of which you lack proper indepth understanding and knowledge of.
I'm glad the Abbeybailey guy schooled your sorry fox brainwashed ass off. Keep posting trash on NL while we vote that BUNKER KING, morbidly obese racist dotard out of office.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Pls tell that fool who only reads about America on Google and Facebook but wants to tell someone like me about the political/ cultural and social
reality of the country is. He's nothing but an empty barrel, he has been brainwashed by too much Fox entertainment trash.
He's nothing but a JOKER.
You get bunch of those coons and trolls here. They love Trump more than Melania.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
ribbit:
that's the role model and godly man of our nairaland and 27% American Christians.
I remember vividly well during the 2016 presidential campaign when Trump was asked to quote a verse in the bible and the charlatan couldn't even do that and his brainless worshippers will tell you he's a Christian. He sure is conning a lot of people but his con game is about over.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You get bunch of those coons and trolls here. They love Trump more than Melania.

Lol, they are delusional just like their Dear leader Trump.
Most of them have never even been to MMA not to talk of flying out of Nigeria.
Can't wait for Nov 3rd to get fast enough. In fact I'm doing early voting on the first day it opens in GA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Lol, they are delusional just like their Dear leader Trump.
Most of them have never even been to MMA not to talk of flying out of Nigeria.
Can't wait for Nov 3rd to get fast enough. In fact I'm doing early voting on the first day it opens in GA.
Thanks for that and considering what happened last Tuesday in Georgia, you guys should do early voting or mail in. My brother lives in Marietta and he had to wait in line with his wife and son for almost 6 hours to vote last Tuesday and he was telling me this morning he will do early voting or mail in voting for the Nov election. That's good of you guys. We need to kick this Divider in Chief Trump out of our National discuss because America and Americans deserve better.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
At the last count , 115.000 Americans dead of Trumpvirus and sadly the projection is that over 200.000 Americans will be dead by election day. Those States that are open are seeing daily increase in Trumpvirus infections. May God help us all. People should be very careful and be safe as much as they can. Have lost 3 guys here in Chicagoland and it's not fun losing someone you are close to.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Thanks for that and considering what happened last Tuesday in Georgia, you guys should do early voting or mail in. My brother lives in Marietta and he had to wait in line with his wife and son for almost 6 hours to vote last Tuesday and he was telling me this morning he will do early voting or mail in voting for the Nov election. That's good of you guys. We need to kick this Divider in Chief Trump out of our National discuss because America and Americans deserve better.

The Governor in GA rigged himself into office by using the same tactic of preventing minorities from voting. During the last Governorship election, so many people were unable to vote after waiting in line for hours. The saddest part was that the guy (Kemp) running for Governor was also the Secretary of State in charge of the election in which he was running. Even I don't think that kind of crazy stuff can happen in Africa. It's a complete joke.
GA has been trending blue for some years now and I think Trump factor might just be enough to push it into the Democratic laps. GA was a Democratic State when we had Zell Miller and Roy Barnes as Governors in the 90s. They got rid of Barnes when he removed the confederate part from the GA State flag. The racist Rednecks have been voting Republican since then. Thanks to Trump, I see GA going back to the Democrats this coming election.
Even if Democrats don't win GA, they will make Trump spend a lot of time and money in GA that could have been spent somewhere else.
Get people registered and ready to vote out this clown BUNKER KING.
Cheers!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

So you are still going around posting trash about issues of which you lack proper indepth understanding and knowledge of.
I'm glad the Abbeybailey guy schooled your sorry fox brainwashed ass off. Keep posting trash on NL while we vote that BUNKER KING, morbidly obese racist dotard out of office.

Ok, never knew I live rent free on your head, pray you find happiness before you commit suicide

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

The Governor in GA rigged himself into office by using the same tactic of preventing minorities from voting. During the last Governorship election, so many people were unable to vote after waiting in line for hours. The saddest part was that the guy (Kemp) running for Governor was also the Secretary of State in charge of the election in which he was running. Even I don't think that kind of crazy stuff can happen in Africa. It's a complete joke.
GA has been trending blue for some years now and I think Trump factor might just be enough to push it into the Democratic laps. GA was a Democratic State when we had Zell Miller and Roy Barnes as Governors in the 90s. They got rid of Barnes when he removed the confederate part from the GA State flag. The racist Rednecks have been voting Republican since then. Thanks to Trump, I see GA going back to the Democrats this coming election.
Even if Democrats don't win GA, they will make Trump spend a lot of time and money in GA that could have been spent somewhere else.
Get people registered and ready to vote out this clown BUNKER KING.
Cheers!
I remember that like yesterday. There's a chance that Biden might pull a surprise in Georgia and North Carolina.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Isn’t it obvious the media has an agenda? When it deliberately sensationalize reports along race lines. Y’all are being used. Is Trump’s press secretary not black? This is how they divide and rule in Nigeria too and y’all are allowing yourselves used again.
@bold, shocked shocked does this woman look black to you? cheesy cheesy

The Trumptards on this thread ehn.No difference between una and Trump.
Pathetic delusional liars. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 9:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Ok, never knew I live rent free on your head, pray you find happiness before you commit suicide
[/s]

Kid, stop showing your stupidity all over NL. Rent free ko, Air B N B ni. Ode, dindniri.

STFU and get lost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

@bold, shocked shocked does this woman look black to you? cheesy cheesy

The Trumptards on this thread ehn.No difference between una and Trump.
Pathetic delusional liars. grin
You nailed it my Sister. How can a sane man call Kayleigh a Black woman ?. Some of these coons are mentally challenged hence their blind support for Trump.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You nailed it my Sister. How can a sane man call Kayleigh a Black woman ?. Some of these coons are mentally challenged hence their blind support for Trump.
Exactly smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Kid, stop showing your stupidity all over NL. Rent free ko, Air B N B ni. Ode, dindniri.

STFU and get lost.

Ok uncouth adult, you lack home training and civility... try all your possible best not to make your kids (doubt if you have) grow into a bitter adult

Peace

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
All the Africa confined halfwits are all Trumptards, folks on ground are all against the divider in chief. It simply tells a lot about y'all doorknobs. On Nov 3rd, we will do our bit while y'all will still be on cyberspace lapping up for your tin-god.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IpobAntidote: 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Ok uncouth adult, you lack home training and civility... try all your possible best not to make your kids (doubt if you have) grow into a bitter adult

Peace
[/s]

Omode ti o ba gbo eko ni ile, ita ni wan ti ma ko ni eko. OMODE ISE.
Learn to respect your elders and listen to words of wisdom from elders who have seen it all over the years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

Omode ti o ba gbo eko ni ile, ita ni wan ti ma ko ni eko. OMODE ISE.
Learn to respect your elders and listen to words of wisdom from elders who have seen it all over the years.

Ok elder seen it all
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
All the Africa confined halfwits are all Trumptards, folks on ground are all against the divider in chief. It simply tells a lot about y'all doorknobs. On Nov 3rd, we will do our bit while y'all will still be on cyberspace lapping up for your tin-god.
Most of our guys in Nigeria are against Trump but the loud mouths that support Trump are truly minority.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Most of our guys in Nigeria are against Trump but the loud mouths that support Trump are truly minority.

I understand bruh!! The loudmouths are just blabbing like usual.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Isn’t it obvious the media has an agenda? When it deliberately sensationalize reports along race lines. Y’all are being used. Is Trump’s press secretary not black? This is how they divide and rule in Nigeria too and y’all are allowing yourselves used again.

grin grin grin at the bolded

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
one Abbeybaileywho says he is in Chicago have been on this thread from morning to night

Be like say chicago dey use Nigerian time

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
one Abbeybailey ho says he is in Chicago have been on this thread from morning to night

Be like say chicago dey use Nigerian time
I am not like you hustling with your body. I don't stay on 24/7 but I will contribute if I want to. I don't have to buy N200 data like you. Eat your heart out coon.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
Trump is planing a law to make it hard for people like Abbeybailey to immigrate

The new proposed law will would raise the standard of proof for migrants hoping to obtain asylum.

Also,Education Secretary Betsy DeVos issued an emergency rule on Thursday night barring colleges from granting virus relief funds to foreign and undocumented students, including tens of thousands protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program

Also, Trump is proposing to put restrictions on skilled-worker H-1B visas in the coming weeks. Before an employer can employ a foreigner, they must prove that no american can do the job, this act is to protect americans job-seekers

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I am not like you hustling with your body. I don't stay on 24/7 but I will contribute if I want to. I don't have to buy N200 data like you. Eat your heart out coon.

anyway, i am not like you forming american while living in poverty in Nigeria...american wannabe

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
sexylassie2:
Trump is plaining a law to make it hard for people like Abbeybailey to immigrate

The new proposed law will would raise the standard of proof for migrants hoping to obtain asylum.

Also,Education Secretary Betsy DeVos issued an emergency rule on Thursday night barring colleges from granting virus relief funds to foreign and undocumented students, including tens of thousands protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program

Also, Trump is proposing to put restrictions on skilled-worker H-1B visas in the coming weeks. Before an employer can employ a foreigner, they must prove that no american can do the job, this act is to protect americans job-seekers
I know you are a newbie here. None of the junk you posted applies to me. Have you taken your meds ?. Please do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I know you are a newbie here. None of the junk you posted applies to me. Have you taken your meds ?. Please do.

it applies to you because you are in Nigeria..be like say you no get job...nairaland is your full time job

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
woodsbeatrice30:

so you mean Kayleigh McEnany is Black?Jesu kristi... cheesy
did I type Kayleigh in my post? I must have mixed the role up with someone else. To think some dunces fell for ur assumptions.

My point is the news is purely agenda driven cos how’s that nonsense even news.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 11:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
Even in the midst of chaos and covid 19

2.5 million jobs were added to the US economy in may 2020

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriswestfall/2020/06/05/us-economy-adds-jobs-sectors-hiring-career-job-search/

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by woodsbeatrice30: 11:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
did I type Kayleigh in my post? I must have mixed the role up with someone else. To think some dunces fell for ur assumptions.

My point is the news is purely agenda driven cos how’s that nonsense even news.

No vex...I understand..You people live in the world of alternative facts and realities..Its understandable. cheesy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
sexylassie2:

it applies to you because you are in Nigeria..be like say you no get job...nairaland is your full time job
Thanks hustler. I am In your village if that makes you happy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.