Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1638168 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2020
Abbeybailey:
So sad. Our National nightmare will come to an end starting on Nov 3rd when we will vote him out and a new era will begin on Jan 20 at Noon when President Biden will be sworn in on the steps of the Capitol. Enough of these bumbling idiot pretending to be a President.
The majority of Canadians are in solidarity with you.. Even the conservatives here (with the exception of White Nationalists) can't stand Trump.

Below are two different incidents. Guess what they both have in common: Trump. Trump attracts the low-lifes, ne'er-do-well people, and racists. He brings them out of their holes.

We see what's going on down there. It's a big mess. Goodluck to you in the States, your nightmare is almost over.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2020
sexylassie2:
one Abbeybaileywho says he is in Chicago have been on this thread from morning to night

Be like say chicago dey use Nigerian time
The mumu dey Chicago for inside Obalende grin. Very jobless mumu. Someone will be saying he is a millionaire with a very successful business in Chicago, which successful millionaire business man will have the time to spend the whole day 24/7 making noise on nairaland? Make God give me that kain business wey I no need to work, I go just siddon for house dey insult people online and money go dey enter so tey I become millionaire. Even Yahoo guys no fit dey online everyday dey waste time for nairaland like this jobless mumu. He no even go business forum or investment forum, na to dey waka up and down dey find who him with am go dey curse themself. Aswear, that mad man dey under bridge for Obalende. Someone that knows him says he is an imam at a small mosque in Obalende.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2020
Mintum:

The mumu dey Chicago for inside Obalende grin. Very jobless mumu. Someone will be saying he is a millionaire with a very successful business in Chicago, which successful millionaire business man will have the time to spend the whole day 24/7 making noise on nairaland? Make God give me that kain business wey I no need to work, I go just siddon for house dey insult people online and money go dey enter so tey I become millionaire. Even Yahoo guys no fit dey online everyday dey waste time for nairaland like this jobless mumu. He no even go business forum or investment forum, na to dey waka up and down dey find who him with am go dey curse themself. Aswear, that mad man dey under bridge for Obalende. Someone that knows him says he is an imam at a small mosque in Obalende.
He once dabbled into immigration parole, around immigration office in Obalende.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I remember vividly well during the 2016 presidential campaign when Trump was asked to quote a verse in the bible and the charlatan couldn't even do that and his brainless worshippers will tell you he's a Christian. He sure is conning a lot of people but his con game is about over.
yes I watched that video too. grin

The dude can't quote a single verse from a Bible.. I'm sure even a Muslim prophet can quote a Bible, except a godly Christian like trump..

Men people are stupid.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Branzy(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
Collision and obstruction of justice has been proven beyond doubt. Moreover, have anyone here seen James Comey's book?

How far

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:00am On Jun 13, 2020
garetz:

Are you not the same person that has been insulting me in igbo language since all these days?
Lmaoo you think I'm Igbo? Criennnn.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:02am On Jun 13, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Ajakaja40 always on the wrong side of history
I should have known a brainless self loathing cretin like you would also be a Trumptard. Zero surprises.

Uncle Ruckus

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2020
A40:
I should have known a brainless self loathing cretin like you would also be a Trumptard. Zero surprises.

Uncle Ruckus
hahahahahahahahahah

Dude, you have bad mouth.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 11:28am On Jun 13, 2020
Mintum:

; D grin grin u no see e profile picture?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2020
A40:

Uncle Ruckus

The retarrrd being stalking my black asss from the football thread, y'all OG in there should have known that the POS is a loser.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

The retarrrd being stalking my black asss from the football thread, y'all OG in there should have known that the POS is a loser.
Lol welcome. He is a professional wasteman stalker that will follow you from section to section on this forum. Sometimes I ignore sometimes I set straight.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2020
ribbit:
hahahahahahahahahah

Dude, you have bad mouth.
Just the honest truth. I thought it was just me I can now see he's an equal opportunity stalker. Any fool that can call themselves kokaneprodigy you can tell they have a lot of growing up to do

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
A40:
Just the honest truth. I thought it was just me I can now see he's an equal opportunity stalker. Any fool that can call themselves kokaneprodigy you can tell they have a lot of growing up to do
lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Futuragetty: 12:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Guys, I will advice us not to be silly.
People are trying to revise history by telling us Trump was
never racist. Trump started out with the liberals. That is why you see photos of him with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Mike Tyson and Oprah Winfrey. A liberal stance is very good business for those in show business and real estate.
That someone was not racist yesterday does not mean he has not changed. Hitler’s philosophy against the Jews did not start out on a murderous note. Candace Owens was once as liberal as it could get.
———————
Today, the struggle of Trump and Owens have simply just
matured on the conservative side of the divide, and they have to be seen to be playing their part. No matter how many black people had a photo-op with Trump in the past, let us not forget it was a racially divisive election that brought him to power. Let us also not forget the campaign rhetoric that won him the support of the “silent majority”, those who feel they own the country.
————————
All that said, I personally think is Trump is more opportunist
than racist. This is the reason why he makes deeply divisive statements one day, then the next day goes to appoint gays and African Americans into his cabinet. He wants to keep appealing to his base, but modulates his actions so he doesn’t rile up the liberal left into determination to oust him.
Do not forget that while he won the electoral college, he lost
the popular vote. So the tokenistic actions of appointing “first this” and “first that” are all part of the “game” format. Once it is time to “divide and conquer”, Donald Trump will never disappoint.
———————-
So, stop this revisionism.
Trump ascended power in the shadows of one of the most
racially divisive elections ever. Ain’t no number of past black photo-ops gonna change that.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ain't no rally, like maga rally... Over 200k tickets sold. Can biden sell 20k tickets, those who attend go sleep tire hehehe... June 20... Maga kaga. Happy birthday birthday in advance to the POTUS aka 45!. Birthday mate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Democrats are morooooons...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
So many people will cry in this thread when Trump wins the election. grin grin grin

Sleepy Joe or forgetful Joe can never win the election.

Trump 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
Democrats has enslaved the black community. That's why if you(black) don't vote for them, you ain't black.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
According to statistics, more white people than
black are killed by police. But we will never see #whitelifematters.
Democrats are racists..

Trump 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SenecaTheYonger: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for mass migration to red state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SenecaTheYonger: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Democrats are racists..

Trump 2020.

Blacks are treated well under republicans but are hated. Democrats lick black peoples ass so they can’t see when they’re being screwed over.

Democrats are too manipilativE. They’re too damn good. Blacks don’t stand a chance.

It’s not always who calls you a friend that is a friend. Some just want to use you achieve their goal, which in The Dems case is election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2020
salford1:

The majority of Canadians are in solidarity with you.. Even the conservatives here (with the exception of White Nationalists) can't stand Trump.

Below are two different incidents. Guess what they both have in common: Trump. Trump attracts the low-lifes, ne'er-do-well people, and racists. He brings them out of their holes.

We see what's going on down there. It's a big mess. Goodluck to you in the States, your nightmare is almost over.

Thanks my man. We are counting days now and our National nightmare will come to an end. Canadians don't care for him the same way Europeans are wary of him and majority of Americans have soured on him. In 144 days, the inept buffoon will start packing his junk out of our People's House on Pennsylvania Avenue.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF WHITE PEOPLE OF THE RED STATES OF AMERICA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
Democrats are racists..

Trump 2020.
I don't know what high school or college/uni you attended, but apparently it was a trashy one or you slept in maths class grin

Using your own table which you posted, but do not understand.

Statistics 101: Rates&percentages/probabilities.

Population of blacks in the US: 37m
Population of whites in the US: 197m

Simple maths (excluding 2020):
Average of whites shot: 408
Average of blacks shot: 222

408/197: 2.07
222/37: 6

6/2: 3.

If you use percentages (this is a bit more maths) you would still arrive at 0.0006/0.0002: 3

This means that from 2017 to 2019, you are 3 times more likely to be shot as a blackman or woman.

Simple as ABC.

Note: I do not support Trump or Biden. I just like educating people whenever I can.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Prepare for mass migration to red state
We get it. I believe it's more of allocating some of the resources to better use in the community like it's seen in some European countries and great results are being delivered.
This may or may not work in the US since there are more guns in the hands of civilians in the US.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
saxywale1:

I don't know what high school or college/uni you attended, but apparently it was a trashy one or you slept in maths class grin

If you use percentages (this is a bit more maths) you would still arrive at 0.0006/0.0002: 3

This means that from 2017 to 2019, you are 3 times more likely to be shot as a blackman or woman.

Simple as ABC.

Note: I do not support Trump or Biden. I just like educating people whenever I can.
educating a trump supporter is like pouring water into a basket..

He is not gonna get it.

He will still come back and say something even more stupid..

Just watch out.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
ribbit:

He is not gonna get it.

Just watch out.
grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Black Lives Matter is not an answer to an abstract question such as “which lives matter?” In today’s context Black Lives Matter is directed at a racist culture which cheapens the lives of black people. It clearly means “black lives should also matter”. It is an invitation to make visible the specific devalorisation of black lives in our society. That is why responding to Black Lives Matter with “all lives matter” is racist. It tries to make this specific devalorisation invisible.

Racists, as a rule, strive to make you visible when you want to be invisible, and to make you invisible when you wish to be visible. If you’re trying to be one of the crowd, the racists will pull you out of that crowd, throw your difference at you and scream: “How dare you act as if you’re one of the crowd? You are different!” But if you say, “I am being targeted because of my difference,” the same racists will scream at you: “How dare you act as if you are different? You’re just one of the crowd.” The slogan “all lives matter” works precisely in this way: “Let’s make your horrendous experience disappear by talking about ‘all of us’ rather than about you specifically.”

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/13/we-shouldnt-generalise-about-racism-this-movement-is-about-fighting-anti-black-racism

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
saxywale1:

Simple as ABC.

You insulted me and still gave nonsense calculations. grin
If you are using my table, total population of USA has no business with any calculation you make.

Take this as homework,
1. Draw a piechart for each year and get the race with the highest Percentage value.
2. Answer true or false using the piechart above, police officers kills black people the most?

You can use Excel, panda, numpy and tableau

Trump 2020. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
ribbit:

He is not gonna get it.

Just watch out.
anti-trump supporters are not allowed to have common sense. grin

Wow I forgot, if you have you ain't black grin

Trump 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
ALL LIVES MATTER grin

Trump 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Queenkofoworola:
ALL LIVES MATTER grin

Trump 2020

You are just another self hating coon. I spit on your Uncle Tom's ugly face.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, happney65 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.