Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585738 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
feedthenation:

Ivanka looks weird, like a robot on a trolling mission

grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Breaking News: President Trump plans to again try to block prosecutors from seeking his tax returns, his lawyers said, days after a Supreme Court ruling against him

Law and Order! grin grin grin
It's law and order to prevent malicious prosecutors from abusing their powers to witch hunt people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
basilico:

There is no law forcing a president to reveal his taxes. Others have mostly because of cancel culture. Trump is a different animal, he does not play by the leftist rules on the fly. If he gives them their taxes they will scrutinize every line to get him appear having acted against the law.

Granted those needing his returns are his avowed enemies hoping to find one dot not crossed in his returns.

Trump should give them the middle finger. We wait for Durham with his report and those asking for his returns are knee deep in the unlawful resistance .
What is Trump hiding? That is the question on everyone's mouth. Every president and VP in the last 4 to 5 decades or so have released their returns to gain the trust of the public.

Are there skeletons in the orange Turd's closet? grin

If he is man enough, let him release his tax returns to shut people up.

Heck, if he is a truth doer, he would even win more votes for himself, but if he is a law breaker, he might end up in jail.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
basilico:

Would you have any data for those who have died not from corona .. like from flu only?
hi
It would probably be damn hard to separate current seasonal flu deaths from coronavirus deaths, but a fair deduction is to use figures from last year or the one before for flu deaths and see how they compare to the latest number of deaths.

Anecdotally speaking however, it would be rather odd if all the deaths recorded in New York, for instance, were your normal flu deaths. There's no doubt more people died this year than is normal just going by funeral director records, if nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
BREAKING: Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt has tested positive for coronavirus.

grin grin grin
grin. Wake up call for some trumptards that think covid-19 is a hoax.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
salford1:

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Isaiah Martin a BLM activist at TAMU claimed in a viral tweet that racist messages were left on his car but police investigations uncovered video evidence showing he placed them there himself.

So, if racism is as rampant as they are claiming it to be, how come people have the need to go out and fake evidence of it? The evidence of that should be everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

He forgot where he lived.

Ex-Rep Chris Collins, GOP from New York was the first House of Representative to endorse Donald Trump, is now a convicted felon, hopefully Trump will grant him presidential pardon.

Ex-Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator from Alabama, was the first senator to endorse Donald Trump, just lost the primary for his old Senate seat.

Donald Trump is a killer of peoples' destiny, just like the unfortunate death of over 135k people due to his incompetence of handling the covid-19 pandemic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

I know you have unlimited data, so let me give you something to watch. grin
Myself waiting for tescoman to share the video link in HD of sweet looking latina Queen, AOC in high def.
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:42pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

You will donate tax deductible for his funeral?
You suck.
I believe the corona issue is overblown and a majority wants to live like they used albeit with some safety measures.
He tried to live normally, things didnt work out for him.
I never wish ill upon anyone friend or foe. I wish calamities will never strike us so that we can live forever.
I learn from you too, today I learn that you are gleefully gloating over a potential corona victim him

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
basilico:

You will donate tax deductible for his funeral?
You suck.
I believe the corona issue is overblown and a majority wants to live like they used albeit with some safety measures.
He tried to live normally, things didnt work out for him.
I never wish ill upon anyone friend or foe. I wish calamities will never strike us so that we can live forever.
I learn from you too, today I learn that you are gleefully gloating over a potential corona victim him

“I’m going to protect the freedoms in Oklahoma," said Stitt, who rarely wears a mask in public, even when he's around groups of people. “I’m not comfortable with mandating masks. It’s not something that I would do."

So should I not laugh at his stupidity.

Someone downplayed a pandemic and preventive measures, and you here composing gibberish.

Oh! I should be weeping for his foolishness.

Law and Order please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2020
saxywale1:

Myself waiting for tescoman to share the video link in HD of sweet looking latina Queen, AOC in high def.
grin

I'm coming grin
keep waiting grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin

Just like Chuck Woolery who said everyone is lying about the covid-19 and within 24 hours his son tested positive

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
feedthenation:

Just like Chuck Woolery who said everyone is lying about the covid-19 and within 24 hours his son tested positive

grin grin grin

The funny part is that, he humbly confessed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

“I’m going to protect the freedoms in Oklahoma," said Stitt, who rarely wears a mask in public, even when he's around groups of people. “I’m not comfortable with mandating masks. It’s not something that I would do."

So should I not laugh at his stupidity.

Someone downplayed a pandemic and preventive measures, and you here composing gibberish.

Oh! I should be weeping for his foolishness.

Law and Order please!

Now we are on the same boat but on different tangents.
The new rising cases are those between 18-35 years , the demographic group that was allowed by governors and mayors to go riot without masks.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Trending Blue: Texas Shatters Record For Turnout In Democratic Runoff

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2020
Nick Cannon, a black On air personality says white people are "a little less," "closer to animals," "the true savages," "acting out of a deficiency so the only way they can act is evil."

If a white man said this about blacks, the usual suspects will be wailing all over the place but they are so silent now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Nick Cannon, a black On air personality says white people are "a little less," "closer to animals," "the true savages," "acting out of a deficiency so the only way they can act is evil."

If a white man said this about blacks, the usual suspects will be wailing all over the place but they so silent now.

He is already feeling the heat!

Expect an apology in couple of hours time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

I'm coming grin
keep waiting grin
Busted again for spreading lies as usual.

What that girl has achieved at 30 years of age, no one in your lineage can even dream of it, let alone achieve it grin

Just stick to your gambling section on Nairaland or stick to the thread created by Qstorm/wowcat where you guys can keep spreading your hoax and conspiracy bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin grin grin
is he another covidiot?

If he is, then good riddance.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bluebyrd:

If a white man said this about blacks, the usual suspects will be wailing all over the place but they so silent now.

The couple who may be charged for drawing out guns on 300-500 who crashed into their provate gated community. The antifa and BLM were chanting they will kill them and occupy their house. They are being charged by the state attorney who was sponsored by Soros.

Incidentally the guy is a democratic donor and he has been representing victims of white on black brutality et al.

Im sure he will vote for Joe Biden father to cocaine sniffing Hunter who 'married' his brothers wife after he died.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
saxywale1:

Busted again for spreading lies as usual.
What that girl has achieved at 30 years of age, no one in your lineage can even dream of it, let alone achieve it grin

Just stick to your gambling section on Nairaland.
is that all?
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2020
ribbit:
is he another covidiot?

Yes he is.
He was one of the governor that refused to issue stay at home orders back in April. He even went dining with his family and shared a picture of the crowded restaurant. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

He is already feeling the heat!

Expect an apology in couple of hours time.

If he was white n you substitute white with black over his comments he would have been cancelled by now.
Banned by Big tech twatter, fakebook, IG, PayPal . And antifa baying for his blood outside his door.

But then he is black and a demonrat.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
ribbit:
is he another covidiot?

Confirmed and authenticated Covidiot

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Hillary Clinton today:

“Teachers shouldn’t be forced to choose between their livelihoods and their jobs”

I wish she felt the same way about the 4 Americans she left to die in Benghazi.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
basilico:

The couple who may be charged for drawing out guns on 300-500 who crashed into their provate gated community. The antifa and BLM were chanting they will kill them and occupy their house. They are being charged by the state attorney who was sponsored by Soros.

Incidentally the guy is a democratic donor and he has been representing victims of white on black brutality et al.

Im sure he will vote for Joe Biden father to cocaine sniffing Hunter who 'married' his brothers wife after he died.
Those white liberals always support democratic party policies until the results of those policies come to their doorsteps. I feel pity for the man and his wife but it's like karma coming back to bite him in the butt.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2020
Why did a mod hide this post I made earlier? Are nairaland mods also on the payroll of the global pedophilia cult

Abominable world!

Lifelike child sex dolls based on girls & toddlers that boast they’re 100% anatomically correct are on sale on Alibaba.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12127934/child-sex-dolls-for-sale-alibaba-paedophiles/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
My view on liberals.

Many are educated with impressive college degrees. Their indoctrination imposed on them makes them think their reasoning powers is above other mortals who dont sync with their thinking.
They were taught that they know what's best for you .
Tell them they know zilch and you are game.
They are all knowing, they been taught to think you are intellectually inferior to them.
They fly into a rage when you prove their warped ideas are wrong. They then get into ad hominem attacks, insulting you , your family, schooling , lifestyle etc.
Because they were never taught one simple fact .
That they could be wrong and you are right And that they need to take some time to find out who is right You or them ( which includes he/she and she/him broken down for these snowflakes).

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.