Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1630989 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (4142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
MaziAlaye:
At this point in time, it's no longer unreasonable but STUPID. How do you justify inflating Covid19 figures to push forth your agenda? How? These sets of idiots will go any length just to prove their stupidity. angry angry

Florida is not a safe MAGA zone for sure. Liberals were taxed to high heavens in Eastern coast so they took off to other places like Florida with their communist ideals of voting for demonrats.
Florida is grey or purple Not a red state for sure until genuine votes are counted.

Florida has corridors of anti trump demonrats counties that steal votes.

You can vote this way but the counter of votes is the final determinant. In demonrats counties they can switch because they have no scruples.
To beat MAGA inflate corona deaths. Shut down the economy. Blame it on Drumph.
Win 2020.

Then bring on AOC with her new green deal costing 16 trillion dollars. Finish off America as we know it.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
salford1:
Another hit video from the True Republicans at the Lincoln Project unlike the Igbos we have on Nairaland that can't vote. Instead of them to find ways of getting rid of their oppressors Buhari in Nigeria. They are doing soapy all over US elections grin

Fauci the American Hero. The guy should resign before the orange turd spoils his legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6wIOKaHMWo
Trump is the 6th president so far that Dr. Fauci has worked for. He worked excellently with them all (Both Republican and Democrats) untill Trump came onboard with his evil energy.
Now USA is the laughing stock of the world.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
President Trump will be re-elected in November 100%.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
OjoMadiba:
President Trump will be re-elected in November 100%.

Do you smoke or abuse any substance?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you smoke or abuse any substance?
President Trump will be President again for a second term.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
OjoMadiba:
President Trump will be President again for a second term.

grin

Louder!
Louder!!
Louder!!!

Four More Years!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Normalcy returning soon.. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2020
tescoman90:

grin
Louder! Louder!! Louder!!!
Four More Years!
2020 2024 2028 2032 2036 2040 Trump surname

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Trump is the 6th president so far that Dr. Fauci has worked for. He worked excellently with them all (Both Republican and Democrats) untill Trump came onboard with his evil energy.
Now USA is the laughing stock of the world.
Fauci is a fraud and hes not an expert on shit. He has been consistently wrong on literally everything.
He lied about masks.
He lied about how contagious it is.
He has lost the trust of the American public and is a liability to this administration. He should be dismissed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
MaziAlaye:

Fauci is a fraud and hes not an expert on shit. He has been consistently wrong on literally everything.
He lied about masks.
He lied about how contagious it is.
He has lost the trust of the American public and is a liability to this administration. He should be dismissed.

smh...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
basilico:

If you spent 5 minutes thru my posts in this thread you would have discovered that I included the RINOs as never Trumpers.
I read that post of yours basilico, and every word screamed ad hominem at me. Damn, I almost detected hypocrite in it too amongst other things, and think its due to an error of perspective and a black kettle and pot.

I feel you'd see it if the exact same thing was written about trumpards, with minor variance, I suppose.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
USS Ronald Reagan now in Indian Ocean which China believes is a show of Force

This are the few things I like Trump for. He knows how to bully, but without his senses.
He can sable rattle all he wants but China is not bullied. Everyone knows he can't pick a war with China.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I disagree with you on this.

Trump can use a war to clean slates. He can if he gets the provocation.

Trump will trade anything off at this point.
Rubbish! Congress, at least, will not authorise war! And even he was shouting that Obama was using war for reelection so I doubt he'd even try it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

He can sable rattle all he wants but China is not bullied. Everyone knows he can't pick a war with China.

You dont know Trump and the capabilities of the United States.

Trump can divert attention and score a point with China. Its part of his jokers to upturn events.

You think USS Reagan in the Indian Ocean is just for mere drill?

China even already sees it as a show of force.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Rubbish! Congress, at least, will not authorise war! And even he was shouting that Obama was using war for reelection so I doubt he'd even try it.

You don't know Trump and Republicans.

You are a Newbie!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pres. Trump is now in open defiance of Chief Justice Roberts’ decision rejecting the repeal of DACA & requiring the Trump Admin to reopen DACA for new applicants. The stakes are too high—both for the rule of law & lives of Dreamers—to dismiss this as yet another Trump outrage.

From the author of Law & Order!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goodvibes007:
Trump has gone completely bonkers. He is now tweeting in Arabic grin
Its in Farsi. And he followed it up.

Sounds like regime change, and interference in another countrys politics, which makes me think, karma.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
#BREAKING Hackers hijack Twitter accounts belonging to Apple, Musk, Gates

Be careful guys! Many Twitter accounts of popular people and companies have just been hacked.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Pres. Trump is now in open defiance of Chief Justice Roberts’ decision rejecting the repeal of DACA & requiring the Trump Admin to reopen DACA for new applicants. The stakes are too high—both for the rule of law & lives of Dreamers—to dismiss this as yet another Trump outrage.

From the author of Law & Order!
This is fake news, justice Roberts decision did not in any way require the Trump admin to reopen DACA for new applicants.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Goodvibes007:
Trump has gone completely bonkers. He is now tweeting in Arabic grin

Are you just realising that?

Dont be surprised if you see him tweet in French or Yoruba.

Dude is unstable!

Cos he wants to hit at Iran, he had to go in Arabic grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chrisbeks:

This is fake news, justice Roberts decision did not in any way require the Trump admin to reopen DACA for new applicants.

Do you know more than Dick Durbin?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trump is cooked and trying to evade being grilled

Manhattan DA Vance asks Chief Justice Roberts to speed up transmission of SCOTUS judgment, a process that usually takes at least 25 days.
"Time is of the essence to minimize "any risk that criminal conduct will go unpunished," Vance says.

https://www.courthousenews.com/trump-unveils-new-plan-of-attack-against-manhattan-ag-probe/

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/vance-Rule-45-App.pdf

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
Joe Biden opens up an 11-point lead over President Trump, while 7 in 10 voters say the country is on the wrong track,

https://www.msnbc.com/mtp-daily/watch/nbc-news-wsj-poll-biden-leads-trump-by-11-points-87767109653?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Do you know more than Dick Durbin?
Dick Durbin is a politician, he will say whatever he wants to sway public opinion. I have read the full judgement myself and it doesn't mandate the administration to reopen DACA for new applicants.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

smh...
He is passing the blame like their mentor Mazi Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chrisbeks:

Dick Durbin is a politician, he will say whatever he wants to sway public opinion. I have read the full judgement myself and it doesn't mandate the administration to reopen DACA for new applicants.

A senator? I only see it brewing. It will get to limelight soon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
saxywale1:

He is passing the blame like their mentor Mazi Trump.

Am telling you.

It really hurts.

Someone come on a forum to say Fauci is incompetent.

I was pained but could not reply him. Will shoot overboard

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Epic!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Mary Trump stands by allegation that Trump paid a Joe Shapiro to take SAT for him. Has no documentation but says on ABC:

“I’ve been told this by people in my family. I’m absolutely confident that it’s true. I also know it’s not the Joe Shapiro people have been talking about.”

ABC: What's the ... thing you think the country needs to know about your uncle?
Mary Trump: He's utterly incapable of leading this country & it's dangerous to allow him to do so.

Q: Based on what you see now or what you saw then?
Mary Trump: Based on what I've seen my entire adult life.

"Donald is not simply weak, his ego is a fragile thing that must be bolstered every moment because he knows deep down that he is nothing of what he claims to be."

--Mary Trump

Media is very careful to not ask Mary Trump whether or not she's ever actually met Donald Trump. She was in the same room in 2017 for a large family gathering. Eric Trump didn't recognize her, having never seen her. She has no photograph anywhere of her with Donald Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
Gullah:

Media is very careful to not ask Mary Trump whether or not she's ever actually met Donald Trump. She was in the same room in 2017 for a large family gathering. Eric Trump didn't recognize her, having never seen her. She has no photograph anywhere of her with Donald Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

A senator? I only see it brewing. It will get to limelight soon.
Being a senator doesn't make you all knowing. Donald Trump is the president of the United States, do you believe everything he says? They are politicians and they will portray things in a way that favours their own political interests. You can read the full judgement yourself, it's available for the public to read.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (4142) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.