Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1600879 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2018
Obama: I used illegal drugs in my teens and I got into fights

Media butt kissers: We love you Barack, we have thrills up our legs

Kavanaugh: I drank in my teens and college

Same Media loons: You’re a serial sex abuser, gang rapist, and a helpless drunk with a bad temperament.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
About the California law requiring females on the board of companies, if I'm a male director—but identify as a female—are we good?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
stanech:

Same Media loons: You’re a serial sex abuser, gang rapist, and a helpless drunk with a bad temperament.
Like the old Seven Up drink Ad, The Difference is Clear grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
The Democratic party cry babies have started whining all over again after reading the FBI report. Kavanaugh has had seven background investigations by the FBI and these losers are still crying that it's not thorough enough. Trump says that even if the FBI does 100 background checks on Kavanaugh, these losers will still not be satisfied and he is right

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Senator Feinstein on the FBI report of Kavanaugh Investigation: "We have seen even more press reports of witnesses who wanted to speak with the FBI but were not interviewed"

grin grin grin Oliver Twist: I want more... Never enough for the old lady. Time's up!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
itchie:
The Democratic party cry babies have started whining all over again after reading the FBI report. Kavanaugh has had seven background investigations by the FBI and these losers are still crying that it's not thorough enough. Trump says that even if the FBI does 100 background checks on Kavanaugh, these losers will still not be satisfied and he is right
grin I no fit laugh... Chai!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Honestly, if Kavanaugh could drink as much as the Dems claim he did and stilll graduate high school and college at the top of his class — that’s the guy I want on the Supreme Court!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
stanech:
About the California law requiring females on the board of companies, if I'm a male director—but identify as a female—are we good?
grin grin

I think you'd be considered female because that's your gender preference grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:48am On Oct 05, 2018
PDPGuy:

grin grin

I think you'd be considered female because that's your gender preference grin

Good then you can have an all male board and ask one of them to identify as a female. Idiot liberals

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:02am On Oct 05, 2018
stanech:

You are lying and twisting facts.
No woman came out to accuse Obama of sexual lying assaulting her in high school, three women has come out to accuse Kavanaugh. The issue is about sexual assaults and not drunkingness. The issue about drunkingness is about kavanaugh lying that he never passed out due to being drunk, to which most of his former classmates and course mates disagree. He is accused of lying under oath.

You guys are pathetic. Your god started a trade war with China and are now crying get when China decided to hit back. You guys slammed tarrifs on Chinese goods you like but want to dictate which goods China should retaliate with.

Take this to the bank, US can't win any war - trade or otherwise, with China right now. China has far more allies at the moment that your Trump's US.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:08am On Oct 05, 2018
itchie:

An FBI investigation that the accusers and key witnesses were not questioned? What kind of investigation is that?
At the rate trump and his white supremacist, misogynistic and nationalistic supporters are going, the US might be pushed into a second civil war. The difference being that this time, lots of blacks would fight on the side of the confederates (slave owners).

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

You are lying and twisting facts.
No woman came out to accuse Obama of sexual lying assaulting her in high school, three women has come out to accuse Kavanaugh. The issue is about sexual assaults and not drunkingness. The issue about drunkingness is about kavanaugh lying that he never passed out due to being drunk, to which most of his former classmates and course mates disagree. He is accused of lying under oath.

You guys are pathetic. Your god started a trade war with China and are now crying get when China decided to hit back. You guys slammed tarrifs on Chinese goods to like but want to dictate which goods China should retaliate with.

Take this to the bank, US can't win any war - trade or otherwise, with China right now. China has far more allies at the moment that your Trump's US.

Is this going to be a civil discourse or are we going to start cursing when we run out of points.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Oct 05, 2018
stanech:

Is this going to be a civil discourse or are we going to start cursing when we run out of points.
Sorry if I sound insultive, I hate lies with passion. The topic of discussion is sexual assault allegations by three women and Trump supporters want to make it about drunkenness, and then bringing Obama into an unrelated issue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

Sorry if I sound insultive, I hate lies with passion. The topic of discussion is sexual assault allegations by three women and Trump supporters want to make it about drunkenness, and then bringing Obama into an unrelated issue.

again i ask; Is this going to be a civil discourse or are we going to start cursing when we run out of points.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Leonidas8(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2018
stanech:

Good then you can have an all male board and ask one of them to identify as a female. Idiot liberals
Lol grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2018
stanech:

again i ask; Is this going to be a civil discourse or are we going to start cursing when we run out of points.

LoL this is rich.

stanech:

. Idiot liberals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

An FBI investigation that the accusers and key witnesses were not questioned? What kind of investigation is that?
At the rate trump and his white supremacist, misogynistic and nationalistic supporters are going, the US might be pushed into a second civil war. The difference being that this time, lots of blacks would fight on the side of the confederates (slave owners).
Sorry! the public had already heard from both sides when they testified. The Democrats should even be thanking the FBI for not questioning Ford any further cos we all know her stories have been changing ever since the allegations came out, and I don't think they can hold up. She has already perjured herself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2018
itchie:
FBI report clears Kavanaugh!!!

Hahahaha, what will the democrats and liberal media come up with next?

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/the-white-house-all-but-clears-supreme-court-nominee-brett-kavanaugh-after-fbi-briefing/news-story/717a67973ecad7d3e2db46c6d92df093

I will tell thee:

1. Melanie Trump is a Russian agent

2. Kavanaugh while in high school took Agbor weed

3. Trump has a child outside wedlock

4. Putin has a mole inside the Witehouse

At this point, I feel sorry for the Dumbocrats who can't take a defeat. It's going to be a bloodbath come November 6, and I can see some of the stains here already.

Pathetic sore losers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2018
obixcel:
Sorry! the public repubicans had already heard from both sides when they testified. The Democrats should even be thanking the FBI for not questioning Ford any further cos we all know her stories have been changing ever since the allegations came out, and I don't think they can hold up. She has already perjured herself.

In reality, I do not support bringing up issues from ones youth to disqualify someone from office. My quarrel with Kavanaugh is the lies. Why lie?
The accusations were not rape but sexual assault. He could simply have said I might have done some few things in my teens I now regret. Maybe we drank a bit too much and did what we should not have, but I did not rape anyone. I apologise for all wrongs and pains I might have caused. One think I can say is that I had lived an exemplary life as an adult and have pursued the highest degree of moral and professions conduct.

Believe me I would have supported him, because in the 80s we all did naughty things in our teens. Even Obama admitted to smoking marijuana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Appleyard:

I will tell thee:

1. Melanie Trump is a Russian agent

2. Kavanaugh while in high school took Agbor weed

3. Trump has a child outside wedlock

4. Putin has a mole inside the Witehouse

At this point, I feel sorry for the Dumbocrats who can't take a defeat. It's going to be a bloodbath come November 6, and I can see some of the stains here already.

Pathetic sore losers.

Now tell me why Trump is afraid to criticise putin? He had criticised every other foreign leader in the world but he can never open his mouth or his tweet to say anything against putin.

Why does he believe putin over all his intelligent organisations? He seems ready to sacrifice the US interests for putin 's interests.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

Hahahaha cheesy, what won't I hear on nairaland? A civil war in America because Trump is president? Lol cheesy, then you better go and get your weapons ready because Trump is not leaving anytime soon. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

In reality, I do not support bringing up issues from ones youth to disqualify someone from office. My quarrel with Kavanaugh is the lies. Why lie?
The accusations were not rape but sexual assault. He could simply have said I might have done some few things in my teens I now regret. Maybe we drank a bit too much and did what we should not have, but I did not rape anyone. I apologise for all wrongs and pains I might have caused. One think I can say is that I had lived an exemplary life as an adult and have pursued the highest degree of moral and professions conduct.

Believe me I would have supported him, because in the 80s we all did naughty things in our teens. Even Obama admitted to smoking marijuana.

In other words, he should have accepted that he sexually assaulted someone when he didn't and then all will be well? He accepted that he drinks beer, he accepted that he sometimes had more beer than he should so where is the lie? The only thing you guys are angry about is that he defended himself vigorously against allegations of sexual assault. He didn't do it so why should he accept that he did?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

But he did not deny any of those things. He never said he did not drink he only said he did not assault or rape anyone... He did not.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
stanech:

But he did not deny any of those things. He never said he did not drink he only said he did not assault or rape anyone... He did not.

That's where the OBVIOUS lie is. I grew up in the 80s so I know it's impossible to party and get drunk without "sexually assaulting" girls. The problem is the definitiion of sexual assault in 2010s is not the same as sexually assault in the 1980s. Pinning a girl to the wall at a drunken party was not termed sexually assault in the 80s. If you Look at all the teenage comedies we watched and enjoyed in the 80s, you will scream sexual abuse today. Go and watch all the national lampoon films.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha cheesy, what won't I hear on nairaland? A civil war in America because Trump is president? Lol cheesy, then you better go and get your weapons ready because Trump is not leaving anytime soon. cheesy
It's not about Trump, but the widening gap and division between the liberals and the Trumpians (not republicans). Even if Trump is impeached or serves out his term(s), a new republican administration would continue with the racist, nationalist and America first policy.
Read up on how and why Hitler won the election in Germany and imposed nationalist Germany first policies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

That's where the OBVIOUS lie is. I grew up in the 80s so I know it's impossible to party and get drunk without "sexually assaulting" girls. The problem is the definitiion of sexual assault in 2010s is not the same as sexually assault in the 1980s. Pinning a girl to the wall at a drunken party was not termed sexually assault in the 80s. If you Look at all the teenage comedies we watched and enjoyed in the 80s, you will scream sexual abuse today. Go and watch all the national lampoon films.

so with this logic everyone out there is guilty 2 right. Obama even went further and did coke. He shouldnt have been president given this logic

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

It's not about Trump, but the widening gap and division between the liberals and the Trumpians (not republicans). Even if Trump is impeached or serves out his term(s), a new republican administration would continue with the racist, nationalist and America first policy.
Read up on how and why Hitler won the election in Germany and imposed nationalist Germany first policies.
I know all about Hitler and Trump is nothing like Hitler, Trump is not racist, And there is nothing wrong with an American President putting America first

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

Then every man who drank in the eighties shouldn't be qualified for any post if we follow your reasoning since there is no way they couldn't have sexually assaulted girls undecided , but since there is no way you would have known every single person who got drunk in the eighties or what they did when they were drunk, I will rather advise you not to generalize. The fact that people you know are doing something or that it is been done in movies doesn't mean that everybody else is doing it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
itchie:

Then every man who drank in the eighties shouldn't be qualified for any post if we follow your reasoning since there is no way they couldn't have sexually assaulted girls undecided , but since there is no way you would have known every single person who got drunk in the eighties or what they did when they were drunk, I will rather advise you not to generalize. The fact that people you know are doing something or that it is been done in movies doesn't mean that everybody else is doing it.
I didn't even bother to respond to his comments because if this same logic is applied, even the liberals themselves will fall foul of it. Nearly everyone will be vulnerable. They don't know when they shoot themselves in the foot or even chase their own tails. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Happening: KAVANAUGH-CALYPSE Approaches. To be Confirmed OR Not to be Confirmed?. Hit Like if he'll be confirmed, hit share if he won't be Confirmed

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

Now tell me why Trump is afraid to criticise putin? He had criticised every other foreign leader in the world but he can never open his mouth or his tweet to say anything against putin.

Why does he believe putin over all his intelligent organisations? He seems ready to sacrifice the US interests for putin 's interests.

Flimsy excuses, but allow me to tell you.

1. Trump knew deep down that left for Putin and Russia, America will enjoy good relations with one of the world's mightiest nations. But for the establishment who needs Russia to be a perpetual enemy because "it is good for business, " Russia and his leadership will always be the "evil axis".
Trump isn't a fool... He understand realpolitiks.

2. Why should he believe all of his intelligence forces who are nothing but puppets controlled by the deep state? Isn't it the same intelligence forces that galvanized the whole of America to go to war against Iraq on the back of lies about weapons of mass destruction? Or are you talking about the same intelligence agencies that lied about 9/11 and classified a lot of pages on the final investigation findings? it's only a sheep that would swallow everything US intelligence lying machine throws at them.

Besides, why should Trump criticize Putin? On what grounds? For the elections that he won or for what?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2018
wirinet:

Interesting. Isn't the FBI part of the same intelligence agencies you want Trump to believe and accept their verdicts without reservations? Now that he gave them all to do their work, and they have done it, you suddenly feel they didn't do their work well. You guys are a whole lot of funny bunch.

By the way, what make you think the FBI didn't do their work well pertaining to the investigation? You expect them to line all the said witnesses and the accusers herself in front of cameras and start asking questions like testifying before a senate committee? Had it been that the white house fought the investigation, you dems would have gone ballistic shouting "he has something to hide". But now that the house did the needful and the FBI finds nothing incriminating against Kavanaugh, you guys have turned around to say the investigation didn't go well. What shall I do to appease thy lost oh democrats...

Contrary to what you believe, there would be no second civil war in America. If there is to be any war, it's going to be between the people and the elites.

So we still have slave owners?

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.