Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1602409 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:13am On Sep 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

I don't think he will survive it. Some folks are saying the wise thing would be for him to withdraw his nomination so that the matter can be quenched. The GOP have a 1001 suitable candidates, look at Gorsuch, Democrats voted for him.
I doubt if Kavanaugh will withdraw himself. We shall know the outcome in few days but don't forget that Trampy is wary of the mid term election coming on Nov 6. A lot of Americans especially the suburban women are very angry at the way Dr Ford was treated and the big honchos at the GOP don't want that with the election in Nov looming. By the way, Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has agreed to cooperate with the FBI investigators and thats the most important part of the story since all Americans know that you can't lie under oath especially with FBI. I sincerely hope the truth comes out and let the chips fall wherever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I doubt if Kavanaugh will withdraw himself. We shall know the outcome in few days but don't forget that Trampy is wary of the mid term election coming on Nov 6. A lot of Americans especially the suburban women are very angry at the way Dr Ford was treated and the big honchos at the GOP don't want that with the election in Nov looming. By the way, Kavanaugh friend Mark Judge has agreed to cooperate with the FBI investigators and thats the most important part of the story since all Americans know that you can't lie under oath especially with FBI. I sincerely hope the truth comes out and let the chips fall wherever.

That's true. Nobody would touch him if it turns out to be a false accusation.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:58am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

That's true. Nobody would touch him if it turns out to be a false accusation.
Except that women would picket every building he works in till he dies, or resigns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2018
budaatum:

Except that women would picket every building he works in till he dies, or resigns.

On false accusations? That would be counterproductive.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:20am On Sep 29, 2018
LordReed:

On false accusations? That would be counterproductive.
Remember Obama's birth certificate and Buhari's school certificate?

Some would believe whatever they want regardless of the facts and evidence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
...just amazing that Donald Trump changed his mind about Brett Kavanaugh within 24 hours - thursday/friday
...so much for employing the best...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...just amazing that Donald Trump changed his mind about Brett Kavanaugh within 24 hours - thursday/friday
...so much for employing the best...
How did Trump change his mind about Kavanaugh? The Senate made a request for him to ask the FBI to reopen Kavanaugh's background check for one week and he accepted their request. How does that mean he has changed his mind about Kavanaugh? You liberals like twisting stories upside down

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2018
Naza25:

How did Trump change his mind about Kavanaugh? The Senate made a request for him to ask the FBI to reopen Kavanaugh's background check for one week and he accepted their request. How does that mean he has changed his mind about Kavanaugh? You liberals like twisting stories upside down

...i'm not a liberal, but an independent conservative, who have a civic conscience...unfortunately Donald Trump is not the kind of president that should be in power in the U.S.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2018
Naza25:

Because that is how Trump operates. Next is denials of Kavanaugh and how Trump doesn't know him that well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...i'm not a liberal, but an independent conservative, who have a civic conscience...unfortunately Donald Trump is not the kind of president that should be in power in the U.S.

This American absolutely agree with you. Nov 6 will be the dawn of new America. That skin head is a big black spot on America and we Americans of good conscience will have the last laugh.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2018
Abbeybailey:
This American absolutely agree with you. Nov 6 will be the dawn of new America. That skin head is a big black spot on America and we Americans of good conscience will have the last laugh.

Lucas omo Balogun, did you help me see Missy89? I hear she's currently in Chi town. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zoharariel:

Lucas omo Balogun, did you help me see Missy89? I hear she's currently in Chi town. grin
You want to get me in trouble with Missy. Will send SOS out to find her out if she's truly in Chitown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2018
Zoharariel:

You mean Lukman the Islamic terrorist? cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:25am On Sep 30, 2018
Kavanaugh will be confirmed
Liberal stupidity can't stop him
Trump is a Hero!!!

God Bless President Donald John Trump!!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2018
Anduku:
Kavanaugh will be confirmed
Liberal stupidity can't stop him
Trump is a Hero!!!

Fake news.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2018
schwarzkopf:

Fake news.
Don't mind those ill informed foools. They will pull all junks to support the racist. There's a reason Obama won overwhelmingly twice and till today his approval rating is sky high compared to the Dotard who is losing his Chia Pet Orange hair daily. It makes no difference what the people who have no vote in America says, Nov 6 is around the corner and the new dawn will begin in America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2018
Things are looking up for the Democrats on Nov 6 and my better half and i just cut the DCCC another check and it will be tripled to help the Democrats win the House and possibly take over the Senate. So much at stake. Americans of good conscience have to check this train wreck running havoc all over the Fruited Plains.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Things are looking up for the Democrats on Nov 6 and my better half and i just cut the DCCC another check and it will be tripled to help the Democrats win the House and possibly take over the Senate. So much at stake. Americans of good conscience have to check this train wreck running havoc all over the Fruited Plains.
You just wasted you money for nothing that is if it's actually true that you sent anything because I don't trust anything you liberals say.

The GOP will win both the Senate and House of reps!!!
Kavanaugh will be confirmed!!!
Trump will win in 2020!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2018
JUST IN: Officials say the F.B.I.’s background check of Judge Kavanaugh could be finished by Monday morning #ConfirmKavanaugh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2018
When the Left can't win on ideas, they resort to DESTROYING good people’s reputations and ATTACKING the character of anyone who dares to stand up for him

End the sham.
Confirm Kavanaugh now!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2018
Economists predict 1.3 million Americans will leave Blue states like California for Red states like Texas in the next 3 years because of high taxes

Over the past decade, 3.5 million have relocated from high-tax to low-tax states

The left destroys everything it touches

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:22am On Oct 01, 2018

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
stanech:

When the Left can't win on ideas, they resort to DESTROYING good people’s reputations and ATTACKING the character of anyone who dares to stand up for him

End the sham.
Confirm Kavanaugh now!
After dragging Kavanaugh through the mud using their own standard of false accusation they turn around and then say he's unfit for the SCOTUS based on how they treated him Let the FBI finish the investigation and then you'll see how Democrats would react to it, it may shock you but at the same time remember (for them) it's just a game of delay.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2018
Anduku:

You just wasted you money for nothing that is if it's actually true that you sent anything because I don't trust anything you liberals say.

The GOP will win both the Senate and House of reps!!!
Kavanaugh will be confirmed!!!
Trump will win in 2020!!!

Money that can feed your whole clan for a month and still have some left. What business of yours is it if my wife and i donate to the cause we believe in. At least i am not taking N1.000 from the Thieflicians that are destroying my life while their children are safely enjoying the best of life overseas.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Money that can feed your whole clan for a month and still have some left. What business of yours is it if my wife and i donate to the cause we believe in. At least i am not taking N1.000 from the Thieflicians that are destroying my life while their children are safely enjoying the best of life overseas.
Fück you stupid Abbeybailey!!!
Fück you foolish bastard!!!
I don't give a fück about you and your wife!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Kanye West delivers pro-Trump speech on 'Saturday Night Live,' receives boos from audience
Kanye West delivered an impromptu speech defending his support for President Trump at the end of his “Saturday Night Live” appearance, receiving boos from the audience and causing some of the cast members to shake their heads in disapproval.

“I wanna cry right now, black man in America, supposed to keep what you’re feelin’ inside right now…” West says with a melody playing in the background. “The blacks want always Democrats…you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan.”

In another clip West continues, “There’s so many times I talk to a white person and [they] say, ‘How could you like Trump, he’s racist?’ Well, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Trump approves FBI expansion of Kavanaugh background check
President Trump has instructed White House Counsel Don McGahn to allow the FBI to speak with anyone the bureau deems appropriate in connection with the supplemental background investigation into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh
During a Rose Garden news conference Monday morning, Trump stressed that he wanted the probe to wrap up quickly and called the allegations "so unfair" to Kavanaugh and his family. But he added that "my White House will do whatever the senators want."

President Trump had announced a New NAFTA deal called The USMCA (The United States Mexico Canada Agreement). Another Win for Trump as he keeps a major Campaign promise.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Seeing that their sexual assault allegations against kavanaugh is heading for failure, Democrats have started gradually shifting the goalpost, they are now talking about alleged perjury. The crazy part is what the alleged perjury is about. They are claiming that Kavanaugh lied about the extent of his drinking habit in high school. Lmao, what a bunch of idiots!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Naza25:
Seeing that their sexual assault allegations against kavanaugh is heading for failure, Democrats have started gradually shifting the goalpost, they are now talking about alleged perjury. The crazy part is what the alleged perjury is about. They are claiming that Kavanaugh lied about the extent of his drinking habit in high school. Lmao, what a bunch of idiots!!

Yeah it'll be so nice to have a lying judge on the supreme court.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.