Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,716 members, 7,840,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1662420 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (4155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
I will never forget when a real billionaire, Michael Bloomberg called Trump a NY con billionaire at a political convention. Everyone knows he’s a fraud.
Business owners like Mr. Trump may also use their losses to avoid paying taxes on future income. Over the years, those losses rolled into a $915.7 million free pass, known as a net operating loss, that appeared on his 1995 tax returns, pages of which were mailed anonymously to The Times during the 2016 campaign.

The new tax information shows how Mr. Trump’s net operating losses snowballed, reaching $418 million in 1991. That was fully 1 percent of all the losses that the I.R.S. reported had been declared by individual taxpayers that year.

And the red ink continued to accumulate apace. In all, Mr. Trump lost so much money that he was able to avoid paying any federal income taxes for eight of the 10 years."

Everyone already knows Trump is a terrible businessman. He has got catalogue of failed / bankrupt businesses over the years, that even most US banks didn’t want to leverage him. Yet he is running/ruining the USA.
You are spot on Shopkeeper. Trump is a fraud and all he's doing is conning gullible Americans big time. I thought Bernie Maddoff pulled the biggest scam in American history but the Fake University founder will eclipse him . It's so sad that his Orange a@s lickers here think he's a confirmed billionaire while people that are really Billionaires like Mike Bloomberg called him a typical New York con artist. His scam will catch up with him and he could go back to Big Apple To continue scamming the fools that worships him. Meanwhile, for the a@s lickers of Trampy, Trump University is admitting students for course in Scamming.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2019
...to some of our folks who don't understand the importance of having the IRS Tax returns of a political figure...let us educate ourselves:

from tax returns we learn:

• about the yearly income of the candidate
• how much the candidate paid in taxes and the tax rate
• what deductions and tax credits claimed
• real estate taxes and abatements
• current and future investments
• how much the candidate gave to charity (which could shed light on their values and priorities) - at least we know about the collapse of Trump Foundation...https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/18/trump-foundation-shutdown-lawsuit
• to whom the candidate owes money
• who are the candidates in business with and the financial positions of those companies (whether they have had gains or losses)
• if there are offshore accounts and businesses

On the financial disclosure forms:

• any outside Income
• gifts - both local and foreign
• assets/property owned
• specific investments/trusts
• possible conflicts of interest
• certain transactions/agreements made with businesses and people
• positions held at different companies outside of the government
• liabilities

...requiring the disclosure of a president’s federal income tax return would make the public aware of any conflict of interest and encourage presidents to divest themselves of anything that may create a conflict....

...most Americans are deeply concerned about what information President Trump might be hiding in his tax returns... Americans should always have full confidence that the President is acting in their national interest -(but as we have seen lately, this is not the case)

...unfortunately Trump continues to undermine this confidence...as stated under the constitution he is expected to be accountable and ensure he adheres to the highest ethical standards at all times...

...Michael Cohen - his former attorney at his hearing in March, said Trump lied on bank loan documents... which is a crminal offence...hence reason why the importance of releasing the Tax returns and the sources of his income...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoices2: 4:08pm On May 08, 2019
Arguing with democrats or people who support them isn’t different from arguing with mad persons..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...to some of our folks who don't understand the importance of having the IRS Tax returns of a political figure...let us educate ourselves:

from tax returns we learn:

• about the yearly income of the candidate
• how much the candidate paid in taxes and the tax rate
• what deductions and tax credits claimed
• real estate taxes and abatements
• current and future investments
• how much the candidate gave to charity (which could shed light on their values and priorities) - at least we know about the collapse of Trump Foundation...https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/dec/18/trump-foundation-shutdown-lawsuit
• to whom the candidate owes money
• who are the candidates in business with and the financial positions of those companies (whether they have had gains or losses)
• if there are offshore accounts and businesses

On the financial disclosure forms:

• any outside Income
• gifts - both local and foreign
• assets/property owned
• specific investments/trusts
• possible conflicts of interest
• certain transactions/agreements made with businesses and people
• positions held at different companies outside of the government
• liabilities

...requiring the disclosure of a president’s federal income tax return would make the public aware of any conflict of interest and encourage presidents to divest themselves of anything that may create a conflict....

...most Americans are deeply concerned about what information President Trump might be hiding in his tax returns... Americans should always have full confidence that the President is acting in their national interest -(but as we have seen lately, this is not the case)

...unfortunately Trump continues to undermine this confidence...as stated under the constitution he is expected to be accountable and ensure he adheres to the highest ethical standards at all times...

...Michael Cohen - his former attorney at his hearing in March, said Trump lied on bank loan documents... which is a crminal offence...hence reason why the importance of releasing the Tax returns and the sources of his income...

Trump issues voluntary financials disclosure statements. They are 100-200 pages long. You can get it online easily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 4:23pm On May 08, 2019
Breaking..Trump assests Executive Priveledge in the Mueller Report..The antics of a Man who obviously has nothing to hide..Isnt it?

Nonesense!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 5:42pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Here comes the lowly paid General with a loud mouth. Your yearly salary is a stipend to me. You can tell me all your earthly possessions and I will pay it of in a second. Rich coming from a guy that lives like a church rat in Nigeria. Cheers to you Mr N30.000.
Abbeybailey:
When you get that almighty Visa, holla at me and meanwhile , enjoy that subhuman life you are used to.
You are just an empty barrel making noise. I have learnt to ignore your childish rants. Go and look for losers like you to engage in online chest beating with. When you are ready for a real life confrontation like a real man then you can Holla me. Stop ranting online like a coward and show up like a real man till then you can get lost with your stupid online rants. I'm not interested

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:53pm On May 08, 2019
happney65:
Breaking..Trump assests Executive Priveledge in the Mueller Report..The antics of a Man who obviously has nothing to hide..Isnt it?

Nonesense!
Trump has got nothing to hide but he's using Executive privilege to stop the house of representatives from doing their Constitutional duty of Check and Balances forgetting that they are equals according to the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:55pm On May 08, 2019
Anduku:

Don't mind these liberal clowns, they can never make use of their useless brains to do anything for themselves. They have to rely on the leftist media to think for them then they come here to repeat whatever garbage they are told like brainless zombies
Tell me for once if you have ever paid a dime into IRS covers not counting the visa fees you have been scammed off by not getting your life long desire .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

Trump issues voluntary financials disclosure statements. They are 100-200 pages long. You can get it online easily.
Fake. That's not equivalent of releasing his taxes like all presidential candidates and presidents do. What is he hiding ?. Waiting patiently till Nov of 2020 for us Americans to take our pound of flesh.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:02pm On May 08, 2019
OyinbowithaTan:

The Fake one he put out during the presidential election where he said he's worth over $10 Billion. It's as fake as a $3 Bill. You and I know as Americans that our taxes reveals so much about our wealth and worth. I have been audited before and it doesn't take that long but the con man is telling a different story. His lapdogs on Nairaland don't count anyway because they don't know how things work in America and not single one of them have paid a dime into IRS covers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You wonder why the Orange Pig wouldn't release his taxes as it is expected of all presidential candidates and presidents ?. So much in there to reveal his con and confirm that he's not a billionaire as he claimed. All his properties are mortgaged to the hilt. The Congress can subpoena any American to release their taxes and we have to follow the law but the pig is suing the Congress so that they wouldn't see his shady financial dealings. Waiting patiently for his lapdogs on Nairaland to show their ignorance again about a country they know absolutely nothing about.

Exactly! He can't release his tax returns because he was not paying any tax. Why? Because we was dead broke and depended on Russian money to survive and give an impression of being rich.
In fact he was a billionaire in reverse, as he owed banks billions of dollars.
Here is an interview with Ivanka Trump where she actually tells the truth about of the family's state of brokeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUc8ijxKdtE

In this interview Ivanka confessed that the father pointed to a homeless man in the street and said that man has 8 billion dollars more than me, meaning that at that point, he was 8 billion dollars in debt.

How he overcame an 8 billion dollars debt to become a billionaire in less than 2 decades obviously involves something very shady.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2019
wirinet:

Exactly! He can't release his tax returns because he was not paying any tax. Why? Because we was dead broke and depended on Russian money to survive and give an impression of being rich.
In fact he was a billionaire in reverse, as he owed banks billions of dollars.
Here is an interview with Ivanka Trump where she actually tells the truth about of the family's state of brokeness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUc8ijxKdtE

In this interview Ivanka confessed that the father pointed to a homeless man in the street and said that man has 8 billion dollars more than me, meaning that at that point, he was 8 billion dollars in debt.

How he overcame an 8 billion dollars debt to become a billionaire in less than 2 decades obviously involves something very shady.
Spot on Buddy. His occultic followers wouldn't believe anything except the junk he put out . Every rational being knows that Trump is a liar and the reason he wouldn't release is tax information is that it would show that he's a fraud. How come he's the only one in over 40 years of American presidency that's hiding his true worth. That's why he laps on putin behind all the time even at the behest of our intelligence agencies. A fraud with a fraudulent University in which he had to pay over $20 million to settle the case. We will eventually get rid of this stain on America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:27pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Trump has got nothing to hide but he's using Executive privilege to stop the house of representatives from doing their Constitutional duty of Check and Balances forgetting that they are equals according to the Constitution.

He is nothing but a Pig!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2019
happney65:

He is nothing but a Pig!
That is correct my brother. The latest I heard is that he wants to make it easy to revoke Green card. Imagine our Trump lapdogs here who can't even get a visa because the pig don't want them to come and darken his country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:19pm On May 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
That is correct my brother. The latest I heard is that he wants to make it easy to revoke Green card. Imagine our Trump lapdogs here who can't even get a visa because the pig don't want them to come and darken his country.

Imagine,Just Imagine that..He is a Pig and a dictator and nothing else..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 11:18pm On May 08, 2019
happney65:

Imagine,Just Imagine that..He is a Pig and a dictator and nothing else..

He's worst than all you listed, it's just pathetic how we use to boast of institution in this country and watch as this moroon shit on all of it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Headboy2000: 11:25pm On May 08, 2019
Senate Intel Committee subpoenas Donald Trump Jr.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/08/senate-subpoenas-donald-trump-jr-1312707

The Senate Intelligence Committee issued a subpoena to President Donald Trump's eldest son, a source familiar with the matter said.

Trump Jr. received the subpoena to appear before the committee as a follow-up to his prior testimony as part of the Republican-led panel's ongoing Russia probe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:31pm On May 08, 2019
Kophschmerzen:

He's worst than all you listed, it's just pathetic how we use to boast of institution in this country and watch as this moroon shit on all of it.
Buddy, poo is the right word but the beauty of it is that we decent and law abiding Americans will fight him with all we got because we don't want a Hitler lite ruining and dividing our country on racial line. I said after the last congressional election in Nov that their is a new Sheriff in town and her name is Speaker Pelosi not Paul Ryan and his minions lapping on Orange pig rear. We will not relent in our critique of the Dotard and we will send him away in disgrace Nov of 2020 and there's nothing the Nazi a#s lickers on Nairaland can do about it because most of them don't have a say except on Nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:32pm On May 08, 2019
"No one can be above the law, not even the Attorney General..He should comply immediately with this valid congressional request...And I think an Attorney General held in contempt of Congress is someone who should resign." Marco Rubio, 2012

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2019
happney65:
"No one can be above the law, not even the Attorney General..He should comply immediately with this valid congressional request...And I think an Attorney General held in contempt of Congress is someone who should resign." Marco Rubio, 2012
My brother, don't give the pig lovers heart attack. They will be calling you names now. I am used to their umbrage and I wear their scorn as a badge of honor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:49pm On May 08, 2019
For the pig lovers on Nairaland, Donald Trump Jnr has just been subpoenaed by the Republican run Senate committe. The rooster is coming home to roost. Blame that one on Democrats too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:05am On May 09, 2019
The State of New York ( House of Assembly and Senate ) is now going to pass a resolution to release Trump's State taxes and if signed by Gov Cuomo, it will be a done deal. For trump's occultic followers, that's different from Federal taxes. I have to say that because i know you guys just follow the Dotard blindly without knowing how things work in America. Ponder over that and i can see the con man running to the court to stop the State of NEW York.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 2:00am On May 09, 2019
I tell ya! One can’t help but feel sorry for them that people can still be this daft in 2019 when all they need is to just use their brains rather than have the media which is the propaganda arm of demon-rats do the thinking for them. The best thing is to ignore them. All I’m concerned with is for justice to be done now, which I believe is coming soon after IG Horowitz comes out with his reports, followed by the Declass, I’ll be waiting to see tears of these demonic souls who will offer to perp walk and face tribunals on behalf of Evergreen witch,Renegade Hussein and others.
Fadedvoices2:
Arguing with democrats or people who support them isn’t different from arguing with mad persons..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:08am On May 09, 2019
Isn't it funny how guys that never spend a day of their life in US think Trump can Lord it over Americans like their leaders whack them on top of their heads to keep them in line. Americans get their leaders to be afraid of them not the citizens to be afraid if their leaders. That's why America is the bastion of Democracy, Home of the Brave and the Land of the Free.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:33am On May 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:35am On May 09, 2019
wowcatty:
I tell ya! One can’t help but feel sorry for them that people can still be this daft in 2019 when all they need is to just use their brains rather than have the media which is the propaganda arm of demon-rats do the thinking for them. The best thing is to ignore them. All I’m concerned with is for justice to be done now, which I believe is coming soon after IG Horowitz comes out with his reports, followed by the Declass, I’ll be waiting to see tears of these demonic souls who will offer to perp walk and face tribunals on behalf of Evergreen witch,Renegade Hussein and others.

You know this from your filthy mosquito infested room in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:33pm On May 09, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Did you hear that the Racist Pig you worship lost over $1 billion from 1985 through 1994. The worst loss of any uber rich in America in that span and he used that loss to avoid paying taxes for the next ten years. Is that the reason the Dotard don't want to release his taxes like the other presidents do . He's a con man and a fake billionaire fooling third world gullibles like you and others here licking his rear.
More TDS being fed to the Sheeple. They must eat daily and their appetite continuously increases. It is a horrible disease that's spreading fast. Check dis out: In the late 80s the stock market crashed and there was an economic slowdown. By late 1990 there was a recession and there was really no sign of improvement until late 1993. It was the 1990-93 recession. What happened at that time was people were losing everything they had gained during the Reagan years, and it was awful...there were people jumping out of windows it was a mess. Trump lost money around that time, but he was able to pull himself out bankruptcy. He was able to do this before the economy improved in late 1993. There are not many people who could lose everything, then become millionaires again as quickly as he did. It's funny cos In 1995, after he recovered financially, the same New York Times had him on the front page celebrating him, calling him the 'come back kid'. Now they've recycled the same old news story in order to drag him through the mud. Media manipulation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2019
Libtards bitching about an old news of Trump losing 1bn dollars in losses. Well, the New York Times had over billion dollars in debt and was bailed out by Mexican Carlos Slim. NYT tax returns would have huge losses deducted. Twitter last year lost 1 billion, Uber 2 billion. Obama's bailout - Solyndra, one half billion, GM 11.2 billion, total 700 billion, estimate in trillions by TARP. Start a business you will deduct your losses, fact. Americans deduct hundreds of billions yearly in loses, fact. Yellow and fact less journalism doesn't change facts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 2:19pm On May 09, 2019

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (4155) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.