Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624326 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya call them for me. Ya hordes of house boys. Ya ugly like Ibime ya could win Mr. Wrinkled face heart
Ya very big fool ya coward ya smelly and stinky cockroach like ya mummy cockroach and daddy cockroach family

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya family abandoned ya because ya a azz licker.
Ya mommy cockroach shulda flush ya little cockroach down ya latrine in akure. Ya cursed cockroach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya give me time,tha GalaticHorde fool look for tha attention ya enugudonkey
yaddi yadda yippity yap yap woof woof grrrrrrr grrrrrrr cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya call them for me. Ya hordes of house boys. Ya ugly like Ibime ya could win Mr. Wrinkled face heart
I will be back for ya slimy smelly stincky cockroach. Ya don know ya anytin yet. Ya want attention ya Isa give it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Ibime tha donkey Enugurangers wanna steal ya house boy job. Ya let him grin

Ibime houseboy job isa pay more than all Umudike Republican job combined both home and abroad. Ya dig?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibime:

Ibime houseboy job isa pay more than all Umudike Republican job combined both home and abroad. Ya dig?

You isa poor man witha nothing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

I will be back for ya slimy smelly stincky cockroach. Ya don know ya anytin yet. Ya want attention ya Isa give it

Ya welcome ya donkey. Ya will be back grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
GalaticHorde:
yaddi yadda yippity yap yap woof woof grrrrrrr grrrrrrr cool

Ya poor excuse for a human, ya less than a Donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
The AZ Senate is holding the final audit
hearing on Friday, Sept 24 at 1 pm local
to release the audit results. #AZAudit
— Christina Bobb (@christina_bobb)
September 16, 2021

Update. The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers. The Senate Gallery will be open to the public. I’m not sure how you will go about reserving a seat for that but I do believe the information will be public. This information has been given to the judge in Maricopa County so I don’t think it is false, I believe you can rely on this. Be ready to pour over the report

The event will be livestreamed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2021
basilico:
September 16, 2021

Update. The audit will be released next Friday on the 24th at 1 p.m. in the Senate chambers. The Senate Gallery will be open to the public. I’m not sure how you will go about reserving a seat for that but I do believe the information will be public. This information has been given to the judge in Maricopa County so I don’t think it is false, I believe you can rely on this. Be ready to pour over the report

Trumpworld’s Fingerprints Are All Over Arizona’s Phony Audit. National Republicans have sought distance from the “fraudit” as the embarrassments pile up, but new documents tie Giuliani, Priebus, and other major GOP figures to the effort.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/arizona-recount-2020-election-fraudit-1227288/

Newly obtained documents from Arizona state lawmakers and leaders of the phony audit show that top Republican officials, Trump advisers, and other senior party figures were pushing for the “audit” in late 2020 and went on to aid its progress in the months that followed, offering legal advice, making connections, and raising millions in funding. The documents include a trove of emails and text messages to “audit” leaders sent by Reince Priebus, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Trump 2020 campaign chief operating officer Jeff DeWit, and Trump campaign legal adviser Cleta Mitchell. That outreach from GOP high-ups, combined with angry constituents who’d bought into Trump’s “Big Lie” about a stolen election, goaded Arizona Republican lawmakers into launching the “audit” in early 2021. (Priebus, Giuliani, and Mitchell didn’t respond to requests for comment.)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
basilico:
September 16, 2021

[img]https://c./8s-X1OOzTfUAAAAC/omg-ic-ant-wait.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
feedthenation:

Trumpworld’s Fingerprints Are All Over Arizona’s Phony Audit. National Republicans have sought distance from the “fraudit” as the embarrassments pile up, but new documents tie Giuliani, Priebus, and other major GOP figures to the effort.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/arizona-recount-2020-election-fraudit-1227288/

Newly obtained documents from Arizona state lawmakers and leaders of the phony audit show that top Republican officials, Trump advisers, and other senior party figures were pushing for the “audit” in late 2020 and went on to aid its progress in the months that followed, offering legal advice, making connections, and raising millions in funding. The documents include a trove of emails and text messages to “audit” leaders sent by Reince Priebus, Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, Trump 2020 campaign chief operating officer Jeff DeWit, and Trump campaign legal adviser Cleta Mitchell. That outreach from GOP high-ups, combined with angry constituents who’d bought into Trump’s “Big Lie” about a stolen election, goaded Arizona Republican lawmakers into launching the “audit” in early 2021. (Priebus, Giuliani, and Mitchell didn’t respond to requests for comment.)
Ya conspiracy nut job
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2021
feedthenation:

Your reasoning is warped. DoJ refused to investigate and all judges refused to listen to the evidence gleaned. Sample the kind of evidence that will be presented, which will make nonsense of who funded.

2058 E. Wildermuth Ave. A ballot was sent to the address on 23rd Oct .The vote was recorded as received on Nov 1 by Maricopa board.
The address is a vacant parking lot, the rgistered voter moved out in 2019 and the plot was demolished. In other words a ghost voted.

The estimate for fraudulent cases as this is in the hundreds of thousands in a state Biden won after 5 days of counting by 11k.

Does it matter who funded it if such cases are exposed?
You quote rolling stone as a source. That far left garbage site that was caught lying that Oklahoma ICUs are full of COVID-19 patients a few day ago. The same rag that faked a campus rape story and had to retract it.
Rolling Stone magazine and a journalist have
been found guilty of defamation over a false
article about a gang rape at the University of
Virginia.

Who needs meds?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:34am On Sep 17, 2021
basilico:

Your reasoning is warped. DoJ refused to investigate and all judges refused to listen to the evidence gleaned. Sample the kind of evidence that will be presented, which will make nonsense of who funded.

2058 E. Wildermuth Ave. A ballot was sent to the address on 23rd Oct .The vote was recorded as received on Nov 1 by Maricopa board.
The address is a vacant parking lot, the rgistered voter moved out in 2019 and the plot was demolished.

The estimate for fraudulent cases as this is in the hundreds of thousands in a state Biden won after 5 days of counting by 11k.

Does it matter who funded it if such cases are exposed?

Feedthenation isa blob, tha donkey post ah controversy tha sleepy Joe stab tha ally France to provide ah outdated submarine technology for Australia to counter that Chinese. Tha donkey cannat use isa blob brain

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2021
Look at Fox, people will always know right thing to do but prefer bad faith politics.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Feedthenation isa blob, tha donkey post ah controversy tha sleepy Joe stab tha ally France to provide ah outdated submarine technology for Australia to counter that Chinese. Tha donkey cannat use isa blob brain
Ya isa jobless smelly cockroach. Ya eat ya sleep ya drink Nairaland. Ya love to reply ya gay partna basil. Ya sniff ya cockroach mummmy tear tear pata like ya sniff basil boxers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2021
Minaj is being dragged for telling people to research, pray before deciding to take the vaccine.

Then she tweeted Tucker grin
White liberals tell her she is a victim and they want to save her from Tucker while blacks says she ain't black along with whites grin

Crazy fascists mob mentality

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 9:07am On Sep 17, 2021
I had to read Niki Minaj story up and found the below:
benalvino3:
Minaj is being dragged for telling people to research, pray before deciding to take the vaccine.

Then she tweeted Tucker grin
White liberals tell her she is a victim and they want to save her from Tucker while blacks says she ain't black along with whites grin

Crazy fascists mob mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2021
China has bought the United States grin

What a sick idiot. No wonder they just killed 13 young service men for no reason. This is bad and sleepy Joe stands by him. That goes to show how the United States is falling and nothing republican and democrats can do about it. They have way too many idiots around who are confused about their identity for no reason. Tiktok Chinese is using to brainwash the west does not present the same useless and stupid videos to Chinese citizens in China, they filter all the crap from US etc. While they should Chinese about technology advancement and self development on tiktok.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
chopnaira:

She said her cousin in Trinidad. Whatever the side effect he has, or if there is no side effect, the fact that she said you should make your own research, pray on it and decide if you want to take the vaxx or not is a valid point.

People have died taking the vaxx, people have been hospitalized. The point she is making is that the vaccine is not 100% safe and people should research and make their own decision. She is not telling any one not to take it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2021
chopnaira:

So who have made a new moniker again just to comment?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

So who have made a new moniker again just to comment?
Mr S. Osewa

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chopnaira: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2021
sanpipita:
Look at Fox, people will always know right thing to do but prefer bad faith politics.
The blob brain lunatics won't see this angry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

She said her cousin in Trinidad. Whatever the side effect he has, or if there is no side effect, the fact that she said you should make your own research, pray on it and decide if you want to take the vaxx or not is a valid point.

People have died taking the vaxx, people have been hospitalized. The point she is making is that the vaccine is not 100% safe and people should research and make their own decision. She is not telling any one not to take it.

There have been cases of vaccine side effects which is being brushed off by "vaccines are safe". Hundreds of millions have been vaccinated with no side effects.
And thousands have died or become severely ill.
I am yet to wonder why the vaccine is being pushed out so forcefully.
Case in point. Someone who has recovered from COVID-19 like Rand Paul has antibodies already which the vaccine induces the body to produce. Do such people need the vax?
These are questions that vax pushers have not answered.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2021
basilico:

There have been cases of vaccine side effects which is being brushed off by "vaccines are safe". Hundreds of millions have been vaccinated with no side effects.
And thousands have died or become severely ill.
I am yet to wonder why the vaccine is being pushed out so forcefully.
Case in point. Someone who has recovered from COVID-19 like Rand Paul has antibodies already which the vaccine induces the body to produce. Do such people need the vax?
These are questions that vax pushers have not answered.

People need the vaxx if they want to take it. No one knows if he has antibodies, if they could test for that it will be great. Not everything is 100% the vaccine may have killed some people but a lot more have not shown any side effect or problems. But since it's not 100% that's where the research, pray on it and make your own decisions come from.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya isa jobless smelly cockroach. Ya eat ya sleep ya drink Nairaland. Ya love to reply ya gay partna basil. Ya sniff ya cockroach mummmy tear tear pata like ya sniff basil boxers
Ya donkey, ya still bored?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2021
chopnaira:

Funny thing is how Chlamydia started trending after her claims, she made a classic hearsay theories just to justify her unvaccination stance, I just feel sorry for the friend cousin she put on spotlight, people are going to dig him up.

She talks of research then came online to embarrass herself, for someone of her status she could easily get medical advice and even look out for her cousin friend if he indeed he got swollen testicles from vaccines, she even said he has gotten impotent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:27am On Sep 17, 2021
sanpipita:

Funny thing is how Chlamydia started trending after her claims, she made a classic hearsay theories just to justify her unvaccination stance, I just feel sorry for the friend cousin she put on spotlight, people are going to dig him up.

She talks of research then came online to embarrass herself, for someone of her status she could easily get medical advice and even look out for her cousin friend if he indeed he got swollen testicles from vaccines, she even said he has gotten impotent.

Her body her choice. Shut tha Bleep up. Her mind her thoughts ya keep the same energy ya donkey.

She isa correct. Ya not research but ya follow what ya slaves masters tell ya, she research what ya slave master tell her before her make her decision. She isa smart, ya isa donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2021
chopnaira:

Mr S. Osewa

Ya donkey Goodvibes007 ya addiction to Nairaland isa dope. Ya make ah new one because ya know ya addict so ya junkie try na hide.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nicki Minaj wey done fill her whole body with Silicon is talking about vaccine. LWKMD

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
basilico:

Dems love abortions after 6 weeks. They were alarmed that the Texas law would be replicated.

See you deceiving yourself as usual. Is it not the truth that it is Californians, the majority at least, that love their abortions after 6 weeks?

Can't wait for the next election to see who else likes it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
Evangelynn:

Same thing will happen next year and in Virginia this November.

A lot of Americans are terrified of these extremist and will not sit down and let them win.This victory motivated many to know that they are more than the extremist and there is need to organise for next year.

Fear can be a motivating factor and not many people would love to be taken back especially women who would not find it funny that some men want to control their uteruses.Not many young Americans will find it funny that Climate change doesn't exist,no need for vaccines,no need for big tech, history,democracy etc.

These are motivating factors that can make someone who may have voter apathy to become interested in national/local/state politics.Thanks to Trump for making many Americans politically aware and understand the power of their votes.

Since democrats won last November they have been winning in local elections too there is enthusiasm in the democratic camp.
[b]Expect the GQP to keep screaming rigged elections all through and deliberately mislead their voters into not voting and losing interest in the process also they have dealt with a lot of their voters no thanks to covid

If I were a conspiracist, I'd claim the Democrat Party is behind maga, kraken and q, and are using it to deceive gqps to not vote so Dems win.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.