Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? (1082 Views)

Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
i don't really believe this shit any longer because if i wear hijab and am not a muslim that can't show my manner and you can't judge me for that
if i wear suit dress decent that is not for the fact that am morally ok so don't judge.
like wise to the fact that says show me your friend and i'll tell you who you're i also think it's and old and outdated saying and it does not work anymore
if am beautiful does that mean am brilliant ?
let's here from you ladies and men to gent oh sorry i mean gentle men
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by Partnerbiz3: 9:02am On May 17, 2018
If you are close and such is consistent, then it may be relied on but its not conclusive.
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by chendstone01(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
i don't really believe this shit any longer because if i wear hijab and am not a muslim that can't show my manner and you can't judge me for that
if i wear suit dress decent that is not for the fact that am morally ok so don't judge.
like wise to the fact that says show me your friend and i'll tell you who you're i also think it's and old and outdated saying and it does not work anymore

happy birthday to you
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 10:41am On May 17, 2018
chendstone01:

happy birthday to you
thanks so much ma luv
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by chendstone01(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
thanks so much ma luv

My cake pls don't forget that part oh please
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
chendstone01:

My cake pls don't forget that part oh please
lol i won't

1 Like

Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by tee59(f): 11:14am On May 17, 2018
Your appearance really show who you are. You can be a slay queen and not dress to show who are? A very responsible person with mortals can't dress anyhow and think it doesn't matter? People will address you d way you dressed.
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by chendstone01(m): 11:17am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:

it's cool if people don't like you for being real, AS for me if you don't like me fine i love myself the bible says love yourself before your neighbours
Mark 12 vs 30 and 31 if people don't like me it's a clear sing they don't like themselves What other people thing about us if not our business our life is not a Facebook post that people should like who we are or what will
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by chendstone01(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
lol i won't

correct gal
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 11:29am On May 17, 2018
chendstone01:

correct gal
wink
chendstone01:

correct gal
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 11:56am On May 17, 2018
u cannot just dress like ashawo wen u no be ashawo
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2018
Was there a question in there, somewhere
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by pryme(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:

Happy Birthday to you
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
pryme:

Happy Birthday to you
thank you so much dr
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:18pm On May 17, 2018
op prolly dumped a guy on plain jeans and flip pops and fell for another on designer suit and shoe thinking his cool appearance meant [s] he wais well mannered only to later discover he's just a douche bag undecided
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 12:21pm On May 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
op prolly dumped a guy on plain jeans and flip pops and fell for another on designer suit and shoe thinking his cool appearance meant [s] he wais well mannered only to later discover he's just a douche bag undecided
lol am not materialistic
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
lol am not materialistic

i never said you were undecided

i'm not far from the truth though undecided

hbd btw undecided
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
lol am not materialistic

hbd btw undecided
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
mxpinky:
lol am not materialistic

hbd btw undecided
Re: Can Appearance Really Show The Manner? by mxpinky: 12:34pm On May 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

hbd btw undecided
thanks dr but you're very far from the truth

(1) (Reply)

11 Unique pre-intimacy Ideas To Drive Her Wild / If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) / Scared Of Disappointing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.