Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) (1080 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by Robi65(f): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2018
It’s for your own good..we get unnecessarily Hot as Ladies at slightest chance so to avoid riding on a wrong horse .. you could do this as we getting it on our own paints us promiscuous.the point is we need it

Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by joey150(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2018
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read this morning.

Ever heard of the word 'discipline'?

Anybody driven by mere desires of food, sex, and pleasure is no different from a goat in the bush eating grass all day. Because the only reason you're not a goat is that you have a brain you can actually use, goats can sadly not control their desire for vegies.

If you say you may feel horrny, fine. If you say you'll cheat because you are horrny or whatever, then sadly you need to start using more of your brain.

Again don't be so 4kin stupid. If you need a dild0 make some money and buy yourself one!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:21am On Jul 28, 2018
speak for yourself ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by lalanice(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
joey150:
This has to be the dumbest thing I've read this morning.

Ever heard of the word 'discipline'?

Anybody driven by mere desires of food, sex, and pleasure is no different from a goat in the bush eating grass all day. Because the only reason you're not a goat is that you have a brain you can actually use, goats can sadly not control their desire for vegies.

If you say you may feel horrny, fine. If you say you'll cheat because you are horrny or whatever, then sadly you need to start using more of your brain.

Again don't be so 4kin stupid. If you need a dild0 make some money and buy yourself one!!
it actually is the dumbest thing I've read all week.
Or maybe she sells dildos and it's her way of advertising.
Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by joey150(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2018
lalanice:
it actually is the dumbest thing I've read all week.
Or maybe she sells dildos and it's her way of advertising.

Trust me, I've read worse since Monday.

There is no climax to the level of vacuity these days.

People are just simply outdoing each other.

1 Like

Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by lalanice(f): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
joey150:

Trust me, I've read worse since Monday.

There is no climax to the level of vacuity these days.

People are just simply outdoing each other.
cheesy
Re: If You Love Her, Get Her A Sextoy(see Reason) by SavageResponse(m): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Human Body After Death Vanity Upon Vanity All Is Vanity. / Side Chick Who Is A Ghost, Allegedly Disappeared In Lagos Office. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.