Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. (939 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Stop Bodyshaming Women: These Are The Causes Of Flaccid Breast(fallen Heroes) / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. by Uwagood123(m): 10:14am On Dec 29, 2022
I wished she was alive to witness this day, But sadly, My younger sister has gone forever.

Here I knelt down infront of her gràve, Carrying beautiful flowers on my hand, With tears rolling down from my eyes.

For more than a minute, I couldn’t say a single word, I only bent down my head, crying uncontrollably.

Evertime, she would be crying, saying her beauty has been deteriorated.
Before I could raise up my head, My cloth had been wet with tears.

“Dammy, My beautiful younger sister, Happy posthumous birthday. I don’t know if you’re hearing me or not, But if you’re, I want to tell you that you remained beautiful in my eyes. I love you so much! ” I said, As tears started rolling down from my eyes again.

Even after dropping the flower on my hand on her gràve, I still found it so very hard to stand up and leave, Because I couldn’t believe dammy, My younger sister has gone.

Damilola, My younger sister, was born with a beautiful and pretty face. Her comeliness was attractive so much that everybody in our neighborhood loved to carry her around. They all loved to play with damilola, My younger sister, when she was still an infant.

But on one faithful and wōeful day, Damilola was just eleven years old then, Neither me or my parents was around. So Damilola wanted to cook by herself using the gas cooker, But while trying to set fire on the gas cooker, It exploded, And Damilola’s face was būrnt. She lost one of her eyes.

Ever since that day, Damilola has been living in sòrròw. Everytime, she would be looking at her pictures; the ones she had before the incident, and the one she had after the incident.

Evertime, she would be crying, saying her beauty has been deteriorated. Click to continue reading https://uwagood.com/2022/07/27/she-committed-suicide-because-of-bodyshaming/

1 Share

Re: She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. by Shalommy(f): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2022
La..click, la...mad. angry

3 Likes

Re: She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. by Ikennaford: 10:36am On Dec 29, 2022
La click la premature ejaculation....

2 Likes

Re: She Committed Suicide Because Of Bodyshaming. by oloriooko(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2022
Fa fa foul
How many Nigerians de carry flower go graveside grin grin grin
Imagination at work

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Has He Been Scammed By This Thing Called Love? / I Can't Sleep. Too Much Evil / Sok Her Bwess If You Want Her To Kip Coming For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.