Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,653 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. (4558 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss / Henry Misses Fifa Award Shortlist (this Is Just Unfair To Henry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 11:30am On May 31, 2010
Ibime:

"I like players in the final part of their careers. They are players that you buy and you won't recover this money, but if they give you good performances for two or three years you've got your money's worth. Both (Gerrard and Lampard) are great players who always give everything." - Jose Mourinho
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/liverpool/7782135/Jose-Mourinho-overstepped-mark-in-pursuit-of-Steven-Gerrard-says-Phil-Thompson.html

That sums Jose Mourinho up perfectly.
He looks for ready-made players. . . . . .Players that have been nurtured and developed by the likes of Wenger, Guardiola and SAF.

Akola and other Jose Mourinho fans forget it takes a long while to nurture players and yet they expect Wenger, Pep n SAF to deliver titles in the same time frame as Jose Mourinho who prefers working with ready-made players. . . . .The logic clearly evades em.

He went on to say "If they give you good performances for 2-3 years. . . ."
But what if they don't? No wonder Chelsea have been making annual loss since the Roman Revolution. grin

Akolawole:

1) People chose to talk about him in their own volition, since last week, every newspaper MUST say something about him to sell their papers.

Newspapers have been talking about him cos Jose himself does not know when to keep his mouth shut.
Guardiola won SIX TITLES last season - The hype was never about him. It was about his players. . . .Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pique, etc.

2) SAF is a world record holder in fines but his "people" will NEVER confess that on NL grin

I am willing to bet Mourinho has copped more fines than SAF.
In England, in Italy and even in UEFA? Did UEFA not ban Jose for saying he saw Anders Frisk talking to Barcelona staff in 2005?
The referee had to retire against his will when fans started discussing how he will be murdered online.

3) Even though we have many Djemba-jembas grin but Manich is world class.

I can name 20 players SAF has nurtured that are better than Maniche?
Who the heck is Maniche in the football circle? Is he better than Anderson?
Manich ko, Munich ni.

4) The fact remains he bought so many players in the first two years in charge yet win nothing. tongue

Yes. . . . .That is because SAF joined a team that wasn't even in the strongest tier in the league.
When Jose joined Chelsea, they have already established their Champions League status - He didn't break Chelsea into that status.
I woulda loved to see Jose joining Stoke FC or Blackburn and watch him take em into CL-spot or win a league title with them.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2010
@Sauron

JM has done sumn that's new in winning the UCL with ordinary teams like Inter and Barca.
Most times it has been either . . . have a ready-made good team or spend five years making one.

He doesn't get the best of the best, he gets the best out of the otherwise average.
A youth system is less difficult, you have a whole team of staff picking out the best of the best for that age, all you have to do is play them and they get good.
Everyone watching Messi, Fab4 and Rooney at 16 knew they were going to become stars at one point. . . but I saw Drogba at 26 and all I was thinking was, this is just another of those players that score 45 a season in shite leagues and come here to play B.S.
Mourinho made a Drogba out of him.

Ask Lampard, Terry, Deco and Carvalho . . . Mourinho is the biggest influence on what they've become, even the Inter players.
He built the Chelsea we know today, not by buying them, but remoulding them into greats. . . that's what Manchester City needs right now.
That, to me is as good as what Arsene has done for Ashley Cole.

And on the second point. . . truth be told, do you see that Inter or Porto team winning with any other manager??
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 2:10pm On May 31, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron
JM has done sumn that's new in winning the UCL with ordinary teams like Inter and Barca.
Most times it has been either . . . have a ready-made good team or spend five years making one.

Too early to be smoking weed!!!
There's nothing new in what Jose has done. No one saw Fergie winning the TREBLE in 99 with average players like Yorke, Cole, Sheringham and Solskjaer as well OR how did those players measure up to their counterparts in Europe in 99?
This is just lip-service at it's best.

He doesn't get the best of the best, he gets the best out of the otherwise average.
A youth system is less difficult, you have a whole team of staff picking out the best of the best for that age, all you have to do is play them and they get good.

If the youth system is less difficult, why hasn't Wenger won a title in 5 seasons?
Of course, finished products would deliver good results than raw materials - this is why raw materials are cheap cos they need time and nurturing to become FINISHED products.

Everyone watching Messi, Fab4 and Rooney at 16 knew they were going to become stars at one point. . . but I saw Drogba at 26 and all I was thinking was, this is just another of those players that score 45 a season in shite leagues and come here to play B.S.
Mourinho made a Drogba out of him.

Everyone watching Messi, Fab4 and Rooney at 16? What about Osundo, Sinima-Pongolle and Le-Tallec? Where are they now?
Where is Obi Mikel? The 2nd best teenage player in the world at one point in 2005?
How did Jose manage him? grin grin

Drogba always had it in him. He was a star in the UEFA cup the previous season before Jose Mourinho copped him.
Loads of players have come from less inferior leagues to light up the PREM. . . .Van Nistelrooy comes to mind!!!
By the same token, SAF made a Ruud out of him. grin cheesy cheesy

Ask Lampard, Terry, Deco and Carvalho . . . Mourinho is the biggest influence on what they've become, even the Inter players.
He built the Chelsea we know today, not by buying them, but remoulding them into greats. . . that's what Manchester City needs right now.
That, to me is as good as what Arsene has done for Ashley Cole.

He built which Chelsea?
Lampard, Terry, Cech, Gallas, Duff, Robben were all regulars under Ranieri before Jose came into it.
Are you aware Chelsea finished 2nd and reached the Semis of the UCL before Jose's arrival?
What does that tell you?

And on the second point. . . truth be told, do you see that Inter or Porto team winning with any other manager??

Porto/Inter would win it under SAF, Guardiola, Hitzfeld.
Nothing major. The 1999 United side that won the UCL were inferior to their rivals in Europe way back.
We had no Zidane, Del Piero, Rivaldo, Luiz Ronaldo or Inzaghi and yet Fergie's team won the competition UNBEATEN.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2010
@Sauron

You've just proven my point.
I've not said Mourinho is the greatest in the world or sumn . . . but he's definitely up there with the Fergies and Hitzfelds.
You can hate it all you like, he's a manager that wins trophies, have you seen his average??

To think he's not actually had a team with the best of the best and he's this good, what will happen now that he has a Ronaldo or a Kaka in his team??

And about Terry and Lampard, they were regulars but were they actually the best baller in Europe pre-JM??
I don't get why you're trying to act like Mourinho's impact on those guys and indeed the whole Premier League is not visible.

And yeah, SAF did it with RVN and Vidics, but Fergie himself is a rare-breed too, no ordinary coach makes a consistent UCL team out of players like that. . . so using Fergie as a yardstick just goes on to prove my point.

Two UCLs, six leagues, five cups in eight years in this era where UEFA has finally admitted that football is all money is stuff of legend.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 4:30pm On May 31, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron

You've just proven my point.
I've not said Mourinho is the greatest in the world or sumn . . . but he's definitely up there with the Fergies and Hitzfelds.
You can hate it all you like, he's a manager that wins trophies, have you seen his average??

His average has to be like that cos he's the only manager who gallivants around the globe seeking to manage RICH CLUBS.
How many clubs has he been since 2004? Porto, Inter, Chelsea and now Real Madrid.
The assets in those clubs all together is about $1.5 billion. Why won't he win trophies?
Arsene Wenger woulda won the same if he had the opportunity to manage those RICH clubs in the same period.

To think he's not actually had a team with the best of the best and he's this good, what will happen now that he has a Ronaldo or a Kaka in his team??

Individually, the Inter Milan players that went to Nou Camp were better than the players of Barcelona.
Just like they were better than the Bayern players on show in Madrid.
I am not taking anything away from Mourinho but he's not yet there to be called a genius like Akolawole is making him.
He's still a rookie.

And about Terry and Lampard, they were regulars but were they actually the best baller in Europe pre-JM??
I don't get why you're trying to act like Mourinho's impact on those guys and indeed the whole Premier League is not visible.

Players will always develop. . . . .the ascendancy of Terry/Lampard has nothing to do with Jose Mourinho.
They were regulars for their country before Jose got to Chelsea.

And yeah, SAF did it with RVN and Vidics, but Fergie himself is a rare-breed too, no ordinary coach makes a consistent UCL team out of players like that. . . so using Fergie as a yardstick just goes on to prove my point.

I didn't use SAF as a yardstick o. . . . . .I just brought out an example of what you believe made Jose immortal!!!
All the things Jose fans list are things United fans don't even get to talk about when defending SAF. Who hasn't turned players into gems?
Wenger discovered George Weah, Anelka, Henry, etc - do you give him his credits?

Two UCLs, six leagues, five cups in eight years in this era where UEFA has finally admitted that football is all money is stuff of legend.

He wouldn't have won that many if he had remained in one club since 2002/3.
That is ma argument. It is easier to win it jumping from one RICH club to another than having to stay in one place and nurture players.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2010
Rich clubs?? That's your excuse??
Using that logic, the only managers that deserve credit for winning the UCL in the last ten years are JM (Porto) and Benitez.
Sir Alex Ferguson has been in the most valuable club in the world for twenty years too, he should have won more than two UCLs if we use your 'rich-club' logic.

The assets of those clubs put together are up to a bill, does he spend the money of three clubs in one season??

Your argument holds no water abeg.

Yes Terry and Lampard were regulars, but JM turned them into Ballon d'or nominees.
This is something they've said many times, I don't know why you're arguing with these players themselves.

Wenger/Fergie/Rijkard will get due credit for turning teenagers into stars . . . but JM will get credit for bringing the best out of players who look average in their prime.
When you hire Mourinho, it's like what Capello is doing at England, give us results and buzz off . . . result-oriented and he does just that.

You're not using Fergie as a yardstick but each time I say sumn you say 'yeah, Fergie has done that too' . . .like Fergie is Amodu Shaibu or sumn.
Mourinho is a genius . . . he's achieved what many managers dream of in not up to a decade.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 5:32pm On May 31, 2010
eldee:

Rich clubs?? That's your excuse??
Using that logic, the only managers that deserve credit for winning the UCL in the last ten years are JM (Porto) and Benitez.
Sir Alex Ferguson has been in the most valuable club in the world for twenty years too, he should have won more than two UCLs if we use your 'rich-club' logic.

Wrong logic, Eldee.
It actually depends on the amount of money released in the transfer window.
Man City are not even worth one-tenth of Man Utd but their transfer spending shames United's.
Geddit?

Let it also be known JM couldn't play in the Final of the CL with Chelsea's half-a-billion pounds worth of assets.

The assets of those clubs put together are up to a bill, does he spend the money of three clubs in one season??
Your argument holds no water abeg.

He spends their money as soon as he gets there.
Please go and add all the money Jose has spent in his debut seasons of these three clubs and come back to me.
Can any manager spend/use what Jose touched in Chelsea in 2004? Most of Ranieri's imports were still fresh in their packs and it was Jose that tore their wraps(Robben, Cech, etc).

Yes Terry and Lampard were regulars, but JM turned them into Ballon d'Or nominees.
This is something they've said many times, I don't know why you're arguing with these players themselves.

Ballon d'Or nominees? What won't i hear on Nairaland?
By the same token, Benitez turned Torres into a Ballon d'Or nominee?
Eldee, abeg now. . . . . . .This apple-polishing of Jose is getting nauseating. grin grin grin

Wenger/Fergie/Rijkard will get due credit for turning teenagers into stars . . . but JM will get credit for bringing the best out of players who look average in their prime.

Fergie/Rijkaard/Wenger have also brought the best out of ordinary players.
Vidic, Evra and co come to mind. . . . . . .Rijkaard re-engineered a whole Barca team that were underachievers in La Liga and turned em to gold.
Till date, Pep is still using Rijkaard's model/format to operate. Wenger also has a pool of players he turned from no do gooders to brilliant players.
When you give Jose such credits, remember the people before him.

When you hire Mourinho, it's like what Capello is doing at England, give us results and buzz off . . . result-oriented and he does just that.

So who has Capello bought from Brazil to play for England? grin grin grin grin grin

You're not using Fergie as a yardstick but each time I say sumn you say 'yeah, Fergie has done that too' . . .like Fergie is Amodu Shaibu or sumn.
Mourinho is a genius . . . he's achieved what many managers dream of in not up to a decade.

This i do not doubt. . . . .
But several managers in the world woulda achieved the same(if not more) than Jose if they had operated in these BIG CLUBS in a period of 6 years.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2010
@Le Chacaal grin

If anyone is having a debate with you on Jose, the person is really really wasting his time.

To you, Jose will never do anything good.

Enjoy yourself with this that i saw on this forum but dont say it is a film trick. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT5i3onX3XQ
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 7:24pm On May 31, 2010
Akolawole:

Enjoy yourself with this that i saw on this forum but dont say it is a film trick. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT5i3onX3XQ

Mikel Obi also cried when Avram Grant left.
Abeg, all dis one na sentiment.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Ibime(m): 7:31pm On May 31, 2010
Jose is simply a manager for short term projects. His style of management is unsustainable in the long term.

After spending £180m of Abramovic money in 2 seasons, Jose start pestering him midway through the 3rd season for money to buy David Villa, Jermain Defoe, Micah Richards and Dani Alves. Abramovic simply had to ask him what happened to all the money he had been giving him.

Jose should go and take on a long term project and build a club up properly before I would afford him the respect that I give to the likes of SAF. The best way to start is by not asking for new contract every summer!
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 7:39pm On May 31, 2010
Ibime:

Jose is simply a manager for short term projects. His style of management is unsustainable in the long term.

After spending £180m of Abramovic money in 2 seasons, Jose start pestering him midway through the second season for money to buy David Villa, Jermain Defoe, Micah Richards and Dani Alves. Abramovic simply had to ask him what happened to all the money he had been giving him.

Jose should go and take on a long term project and build a club up properly before I would afford him the respect that I give to the likes of SAF. The best way to start is by not asking for new contract every summer!

Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by A40(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2010
@Eastbay
Thats the Madrid way or would Pellegrini feign ignorance? Achieving the most points total is not enough! Ajax had something of that sort and had nothing to show for it. The koko is he won nothing,zilch,nada. I wont say he deserved a sack but did he deliver? Obviously not. Barca on the other hand where less justifiable for sacking Rijkaard with his past successes more trust shoulda been instilled in him. You do have a point though but none of this is Mourinho's fault and thats what i'm trying to stress

@Ibime
Yes that is his niche and so long as there are clubs looking for immediate success he would always be in employment or getting pay offs
Why not ask yourself why instant success is being demanded of him everywhere he goes abi na im dey employ himself? He is still at the peak of his managerial powers so let him milk the game for what its worth! A manager's life is but a beach chair. . Plus i know for a fact that neither Wenger nor Faggotson would win UCL's with whack teams like Porto or Inter. Or which of them where faves in the years they won it
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 2:11am On Jun 01, 2010
A-40:

1) Why not ask yourself why instant success is being demanded of him everywhere he goes abi na im dey employ himself?

2) He is still at the peak of his managerial powers so let him milk the game for what its worth! A manager's life is but a beach chair. .

3) Plus i know for a[b] fact[/b] that neither Wenger nor Faggotson would win UCL's with whack teams like Porto or Inter. Or which of them where faves in the years they won it

1) Abi o? grin

2) Words of wisdom according to Chief A40 Obafemi Awolowo

3) TKO
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 2:20am On Jun 01, 2010
Ibime:

1) After spending £180m of Abramovic money in 2 seasons, Jose start pestering him midway through the 3rd season for money to buy David Villa, Jermain Defoe, Micah Richards and Dani Alves.

2) Abramovic simply had to ask him what happened to all the money he had been giving him.

3) Jose should go and take on a long term project and build a club up properly before I would afford him the respect that I give to the likes of SAF.

4) The best way to start is by not asking for new contract every summer!

1) Thats NOT true. Only Micah Richards came into equation and even NON-chelseans knew why at that time. Why cant you just say he want to buy Abdulahi Alahusa?

2) Haba! Were you there?

3) JM does not even know one IBIME is living tongue

4) Does he really need your advice?

Que: What is the highest position Real Madrid got to in the last 5 seasons in the champions league?
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 3:30am On Jun 01, 2010
@Le Chacal

Please enjoy this piece from my former manager(Apostle of sexy footie) about my Man JM.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2994103/Ruud-Gullit-tips-Jose-Mourinho-to-win-the-World-Cup-before-he-retires.html wink
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Ibime(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2010
Akolawole:

1) Thats NOT true. Only Micah Richards came into equation and even NON-chelseans knew why at that time. Why cant you just say he want to buy Abdulahi Alahusa?

hehehehehe. . . . I would leave you to do the research yourself. . . . RA personally pulled the plug on Dani Alves deal. JM asked for Defoe/Villa and Richards in January 2007. JM spent £180m in 04 and 05. . . . all these are facts. . .
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 01, 2010
@A-40,
And I ask,is Madrid's way the right way?That I feel is the crux of the topic.
If they could sack del Bosque after 3 Champions League Trophies and 3 League titles in six years (another feat of genius if you ask me over all this Mourinho noise),would you say he didn't deliver as well?If Capello who won the La Liga in his two seasons 1997 and 2007), was sacked,did he deliver or not?
My point is this:Madrid are not doing things the right way,no matter how you or I want to look at it,
Get off Mourinho's d.i.ck. grin.He is not the saviour of Madrid.Until they at the Bernabeau change their approach,even if he wins the CL,he'll be sacked,given the above instances I cited.No matter who they hire,they will never do more than perform motion without movement.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 01, 2010
A-40:

Plus i know for a fact that neither Wenger nor Faggotson would win UCL's with whack teams like Porto or Inter. Or which of them where faves in the years they won it
Dude you know that's not totally true.
Fergie won the defunct Cup winners Cup with Aberdeen in 1983,beating Bayern along the way and Real in the Finals.
Aberdeen weren't sqaut before him and aren't after he's been gone since 1986.
Just because they've spent a greater part of their careers at one club shouldn't be a barometer to judge their capabilities.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 11:09am On Jun 01, 2010
This long talk about JM is getting stretchy undecided

Ibime,
If i remember correctly, there's a certain club called 'Porto' who were relatively unknown in europe UNTIL Mourinho took the reins and won the UCL. . One of the reason's Abrahimovich was dangling cock and hoping JM would spread his cheeks (which he did).

JM is NOT arrogant,self-centered or whatever word you choose to use,it all boils down to this 'never say die' belief that burns inside him and a chunk of luck. Before him, Chelsea were the 'Jada Fire' of the EPL, now *borrows pidgin* them don chop liver in excess.

Carlotti's riding on the waves of JM's success. .It's JM's team, JM's philosophy,JM's swag that pushes those boys. . EVEN Lampard himself said so smiley

You need to be shot/hanged for this post shocked shocked
'Jose should go and take on a long term project and build a club up properly before I would afford him the respect that I give to the likes of SAF'
Was 4 seasons @ Stamford Bridge NOT enough undecided ,If he had won the UCL with Chelski, wouldn't your tune sound different

Let's face the truth, he IS a legend!Enu Ose.
Let Fergie go to a different club and TRY to win the UCL *long hiss*
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by A40(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2010
@Eastbay
What is my business with the way they run on their club? Isitmymoney? What does this have to do with Mourinho? That is another question no one cares to answer. FYI Del Bosque won two league & UCL titles not three! Now if Capello and Schuster won trophies and still got sacked why would Pellegrini stand a chance? I never at any point said Madrid are doing things the right way what do i care? What stake do you or i have in Madrid

And who is on Mourinho's d#ick? Abi eleyi fa igbo yo ni! Did u smoke dro or iz you drunk on rum punch? Where did i hail Mourinho as Madrid's messiah? Did Mourinho wait to be sacked at the previous clubs he conquered Europe with abi wetin una dey yarn sef. No coach is above sack so kini big deal?

So the defunct Cup winners cup is the same as the UCL right? How is this different from what Hodgson nearly did? Madrid and Bayern where clearly crap that season or why where they in the 3rd tier competition? Y'all don't give Mou sufficient credit for moving from club to club and still winning i chose not to give Faggotson & Wenger sufficient credit for staying put at a club for eons! Why is this hooking peeps in the throat?

@V3
Peeps don't realize Mou's path is the harder one to tread. Its easy to groom players when you are on a life contract. There's a reason why only three men have won the European cup/UCL with different clubs
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
Point of Correction @Eastbay
You DON'T sack Coaches in the class of Mourinho. . .they WALK!*Check your records VERY well before posting crapola* tongue

Why all this hate,envy towards a man who's heard & had the worst of his coaching days in Italy?
He STILL silenced the Italian press & doubters by winning a magnificent treble?
Beats some of the BEST teams from 'THE BEST' leagues in the world en route to the final?

For God's sake, this man cried his eyes out NOT because he'd won the UCL, BUT because of the harsh criticism he faced during his years at Inter. . He bloody earns whatever bragging rights he's on about ATM angry.

He's a good coach, brings out the best in both the young (at Porto) and Old (with Inter).

Even Carlotti couldn't stand being second best with his pathetic Milan squad when JM arrived, he had to seek alternatives and landed himself in Chelski and is STILL reaping from JMs 11.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
@A-40,
Relax bro.Was a tongue-in-cheek remark.Didnt mean to offend you.Sorry if it did.
My bad on Real/Del Bosque,but the point remains sacking Pellgrini,however way we want to look at it,just because Mourinho decided to make himself available, is unfair.If Inter wanted to be difficult,they would not release him from the contract extension he signed with them.
I never alluded to Real being your club,so don't take it personal.
And the defunct cup winners cup was to prove my point on your claim of Fergie/Wenger not being able to win with minor clubs.Besides if it were that bad,REal and Bayern wouldn't be playing it it.It was an era when Cup competitions used to mean something.
And while I won't slam Mourinho,I'tend to buy the argument that he doesn't groom players like Fergie/Wenger tend to do.

@v3,
What happened at Chelsea?Tell me he walked from Chelsea despite all the effort to spin it to look like he walked.
You should check your facts too before spewing trash thru your modem.You should be the one getting off Mour's d.i.c.k
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
Eastbay:

@v3,
What happened at Chelsea?Tell me he walked from Chelsea despite all the effort to spin it to look like he walked.
You should check your facts too before spewing trash thru your modem.You should be the one getting off Mour's d.i.c.k
Dude, PLEASE tell me there's a difference between 'sacking/firing' someone and 'leaving mutually' where you come from

FYI, Mourinho wasn't sacked at Porto,wasn't at Chelski. . wasn't EVEN at Inter, he left these clubs 'mutually', if my grammar's too much to take-in. . I'll be a bit slower for u to understand sad

If what you're trying to fart-out is 'Chelsea SACKED/FIRED JM', you should do these

1 - Take off your Chelsea Jersey and burn it
2 - Repeat this UNTIL fade 'I'm an ashawo Chelsea fan'
3 - Bury your head in sand

smiley
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Eastbay:

My bad on Real/Del Bosque,but the point remains sacking Pellgrini,however way we want to look at it,just because Mourinho decided to make himself available, is unfair.If Inter wanted to be difficult,they would not release him from the contract extension he signed with them.

Please give me your dealer's number . . . this new ish is heavy.
How can you say a manager making himself available is unfair??
So if Mourinho wasn't available they wouldn't have gone for sumone else??
Seriously, stop letting your hate for Mourinho's arrogance cloud your judgements, emotions bring out the biatch in you.

BTW . . . you do know that all manager contracts come with buy-out clauses right??

And about unfair . . . why did Pellegrini 'make himself available' after Ramos left?? Shouldn't he have been dedicated to the long-term work he started with Villareal?? Didn't he have a contract deal till 2011??
You're being extremely illogical here.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
eldee:

Please give me your dealer's number . . . this new ish is heavy.
How can you say a manager making himself available is unfair??
So if Mourinho wasn't available they wouldn't have gone for sumone else??
Seriously, stop letting your hate for Mourinho's arrogance cloud your judgements, emotions bring out the biatch in you.

BTW . . . you do know that all manager contracts come with buy-out clauses right??

And about unfair . . . why did Pellegrini 'make himself available' after Ramos left?? Shouldn't he have been dedicated to the long-term work he started with Villareal?? Didn't he have a contract deal till 2011??
You're being extremely illogical here.

You're the TRUE son of your father! Your head is there by a millie shocked smiley
My grammar was too much,me thunks
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2010
Eastbay:

And while I won't slam Mourinho,I'tend to buy the argument that he doesn't groom players like Fergie/Wenger tend to do.

This is NOT a matter of he doesn't groom players. . . .He CANNOT groom them.
His man-management skills is limited to buying FINISHED PRODUCTS and creating a siege mentality of US against the WORLD schitzo.
Only a complete simpleton would compare managers who plan on long-term and the ones who are there for the short-term.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Eldee, V3 and A40

I dey enjoy you jare. grin

Keep it flowing

Ibime:

hehehehehe. . . . I would leave you to do the research yourself. . . . RA personally pulled the plug on Dani Alves deal. JM asked for Defoe/Villa and Richards in January 2007. JM spent £180m in 04 and 05. . . . all these are facts. . .

Research from who? From Rumour mongers.
Every one knows about Micah Richards one and a "proper" chelsea fan knows why we must signed a Right back at that time

Eastbay:

just because Mourinho decided to make himself available, is unfair.If Inter wanted to be difficult,they would not release him from the contract extension he signed with them.

JM is NOT a useless coach who does not understand contractual terms. He is not one of those "genuises" who are secondary school drop-out grin
Even DSTV guys knew that JM had a "get-out-clause" grin
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
Akolawole:

Research from who? From Rumour mongers.
Every one knows about Micah Richards one and a "proper" chelsea fan knows why we must signed a Right back at that time

Why must you sign a right back at that time?
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Le Chacaal

Are you a chelsea fan??

I cant believe you've reached that "no of post"

Where is Debo?
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ako,
Leave Eastbay abeg grin grin
I've told him to go bury his head in shame.
For a footie fan who doesn't know jack about the 'contract clauses and rules', you should QUIT watching footie and start following 'SUMO' wrestling! angry
Imagine that thing u call a post,saying 'If Inter wanted to be difficult, they would've stopped JM from leaving' shocked shocked
What happened to the 'Bosman' rule for players
What happened to buying out their contracts

I don't need to get off anyone's DiC_K like you stated earlier. . YOU NEED TO STOP chatting crapola  wink

@Ako
Debo was banned
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by A40(m): 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
@Eastbay
Naah Boss i no take am P as French Open dey on and as you na Federer me na Nadal as you throw serve na im i say make i return with backhand volley. Pellegrini was always going to be sacked ma nigga! I was even suprised he made it to the end of the season i dont see what this has to do with Jose. Realize too that Mourinho was brought to Italy to secure European glory and nothing more so Inter had no reason not to let him go after fulfiling that objective

Faggotson did not win the biggest club competition with a minor club note the word 'BIGGEST' to be totally honest that distinction at least in recent times goes to Ottmar Hitzfeld

No one Mourinho supporter here has argued Mourinho grooms players that is not his niche but it would take a half baboon half gorrila to argue that Mourinho does not bring out the best in average or underachieving players! Who reckoned with Maniche,Costinha,Deco,Carvalho,Milito,Sneijder,Cambiasso e.t.c before Mourinho brought the best out of them? This is club football not age grade tournaments so where has Mourinho been given the mandate to groom players? Ask yourself whether Wenger or Faggotson would be afforded time to groom players at clubs like Inter,Madrid or even Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
^
You've got ALOT of time on our hands mate,aswerigawd you do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April / 2013 Forbes’ List Of The Richest Football Clubs / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea [0 - 0] On Sat. 16th October 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.