Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. (4560 Views)

Jose Mourinho Is Now 'The Happy One' / Jose Mourinho Is Chelsea’s New Boss / Henry Misses Fifa Award Shortlist (this Is Just Unfair To Henry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
Akolawole:

@Le Chacaal

Are you a chelsea fan??

I cant believe you've reached that "no of post"

So i have to be a Chelsea fan to know what is happening a few miles away from where i reside?
Akola, you nor get point.

I dunno any Chelsea fan on this entire forum that knows more about the club than i do.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by A40(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2010
@V3
Eastbay na my nigga we rarely disagree on sports matters so its all gravy we just dey taka
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Akolawole(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
~Sauron~:

So i have to be a Chelsea fan to know what is happening a few miles away from where i reside?
Akola, you nor get point.

I dunno any Chelsea fan on this entire forum that knows more about the club than i do.

I will soon wipe your bum with koboko.

Ibi knew about Micah Richards saga at that time. The yeye #18m bla bla bla. Unless he told me what Shed end fans says about it that i dont know. tongue
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2010
Akolawole:

I will soon wipe your bum with koboko.
Ibi knew about Micah Richards saga at that time. The yeye #18m bla bla bla. Unless he told me what Shed end fans says about it that i dont know. tongue

The question is. . . . .How much did Jose Mourinho spend on players before he realised he needed a new right back defender?
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by dayokanu(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
Faggotson did not win the biggest club competition with a minor club note the word 'BIGGEST' to be totally honest that distinction at least in recent times goes to Ottmar Hitzfeld

Orie fokasibe. You get mouth jor.

If not for your GAYYnerisms, I would have appointwed you as the heir to the throne of Dayokanu.

One wrap of kpoli to you
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
dayokanu:

Orie fokasibe. You get mouth jor.

If not for your GAYYnerisms, I would have appointwed you as the heir to the throne of Dayokanu.

One wrap of kpoli to you
You call that Potty of yours a 'throne'? grin grin grin
S'oro bi eni to ti jehun jare mhen
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2010
@v3,
Stop this your tonfoolery and behave like a human for once.
Fact:Mourinho couldn't get the one prize Abramovic demanded for after several hundreds of millions of pounds.He suddenly walks after a third of the season gone,and you want to tell me he left by mutual consent.Keep fooling yourself.It's like you love doing that.
Why didn't he wait till a season was through before leaving like he did after winning the CL atPorto and Inter?U're still on JM's d.i.ck.
@A-40,
Noted.
But with reference to 1983,I think Fergie winning the Winners Cup was a big deal with a team like Aberdeen.
@akolawole,eldee,
Again,mid-season,Mourinho decides he's fed-up of the Italian press after fanning enough controversy for two life-times.Tell me if that isn't planning your escape route.Or are we missing something here?By the time he's done whipping up so much emotion,there's almost no chance he's going to remain at Inter come season end.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
@EastBay
I see tomfoolery is strapped around your neck and you shamelessly display it everywhere. undecided sad
Where in Mourinho's contract did it state that JM's sole purpose of coming to the bridge was to win the UCL? shocked undecided *Shakes head in pity*
^
You should be ashamed of yourself for saying that! JM gave your club the 'TITLE CONTENDER' status it enjoys today (where was Chelsea before Mourinho  ), ended your boo-hoo-hoo nights in beer parlors, gave your 4-5 trophies in his 3-4 years at the bridge OR you weren't amongst the locals screaming "Up chelski". . "Special One" when you got your 1ST EPL in 50yrs?

Eastbay:

@v3,
Fact:Mourinho couldn't get the one prize Abramovic demanded for after several hundreds of millions of pounds.He suddenly walks after a third of the season gone,and you want to tell me he left by mutual consent.Keep fooling yourself.It's like you love doing that.
Oh Lord, by your thinking standards. . the likes of Real Madrid should have won the UCL 4 times in a row. . *shakes head in pity*

You're the worst ashawo(follow without knowledge) fan i've come across. . you DON'T know NOWT about the club you support, don't know NOWT about contracts & clauses. .Hell, you don't EVEN know what a simple 'offside trap' is for all i care  sad , yet you come here chatting crap.

Did you get bitten by the wrong football bug or high off some goat's urine? undecided

Oh. . lest i forget, since he didn't 'leave' by 'mutual consent', did he get fired  (Don't sweat it, since you don't know nothing about Bosman ruling or contract clauses)

Anyways, i rest the matter as A-40 don gimme the gist, So Ogbe ni, lo sun jare cuz you no reach  grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Cristalz(f): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
Go easy, guys. Keep it light.

Um, v3, Eastbay's not a Chelsea guy. grin
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by ritchboy(m): 1:20am On Jun 02, 2010
Cristalz,
boys will be boys! cheesy
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by DrKitaun(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2010
When did Eastbay become a Chav ?

Mourinho is on his own page with no rival, high time we stopped senseless arguments.

Hypocrites . . .c dem querying why JM never grooms whilst castigating AW for even trying. This where DK should come and speak up, instead he shies away!
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2010
@Crizzle
NOTED, But he smelt and spoke like them loco's  shocked

@EastBay
Sorry kid. . thought you was one of em 2005'ers, TRUCE? wink
It's just that anyone who hates on or disses JM like that should be tongue-lashed! tongue

@Kit
I rarely see you on the thread, se ko si prob? undecided
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by DrKitaun(m): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2010
Norrin' much sir . . .
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

When did Eastbay become a Chav ?

Mourinho is on his own page with no rival, high time we stopped senseless arguments.

Hypocrites . . .c dem querying why JM never grooms whilst castigating AW for even trying. This where DK should come and speak up, instead he shies away!

We castigate AW because he's taken grooming to an idiotic level.
SAF grooms, Pep grooms - No one castigates em for grooming.
A bit of perspective, please!
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by DrKitaun(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2010
Pep grooms ? shocked shocked

Pep wey still dey hin diapers at the coaching level, na hin u dey talk say dey goom ? grin
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Pep grooms ? shocked shocked
Pep wey still dey hin diapers at the coaching level, na hin u dey talk say dey goom ? grin

Pedro
Busquets
Jeffren
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

Pedro
Busquets
Jeffren

My friend those kids were there EVEN before Pep came on board smiley
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2010
v3:

My friend those kids were there EVEN before Pep came on board  smiley

And who groomed these kids at La Masia before becoming the manager of the Barcelona senior team?
Your uncle?

It has to be said. . . .an average GAYnner is a retard!
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by v3: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
And the average United fan?
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
v3:

And the average United fan?

The average United fan is schooling you here that Pep Guardiola groomed Busquets, Pedro and Jeffren before he promoted them into the senior squad.
When you don't have a clue about something, just shut your gob and stop trying to sound intelligent.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
~Sauron~:

And who groomed these kids at La Masia before becoming the manager of the Barcelona senior team?
Your uncle?

It has to be said. . . .an average GAYnner is a retard!

So because Pep was a yoth coach before he came into football, he's a better coach than JM??
I bid to include JM's language skills too into this. . . afterall we're counting past jobs.

Infact Solksjaer is a better manager than JM . . . he has groomed players to hasn't he??
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 2:10pm On Jun 02, 2010
eldee:

So because Pep was a yoth coach before he came into football, he's a better coach than JM??
I bid to include JM's language skills too into this. . . afterall we're counting past jobs.

Infact Solksjaer is a better manager than JM . . . he has groomed players to hasn't he??

If we look critically at all the indices that make a good manager. . . .Pep is a better manager than JM.

Youth Policy. . .Check!
Titles. . . . . .Check!
Behaviour. . . . Check!
Long-Term. . . . .Check!
TREBLE. . . . . . . .Check!

What has Jose won that Pep hasn't?
Pep won 6 titles in his debut season. DEBUT season!!!
Something Jose couldn't manage in all his debut seasons despite whoring himself to the highest spenders in the top leagues in Europe.
Whats more? Pep plays football the right way. No whining, no gamesmanship, no drama, NO ANTI-FOOTBALL.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by ritchboy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2010
See Sauron claiming to be an "average United fan" when he is the ringleader. . . Considering the fact he isnt very bright, the AVERAGE United fan should be anywhere between a simpleton and a dimwit. cheesy
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2010
ritchboy:

See Sauron claiming to be an "average United fan" when he is the ringleader. . . Considering the fact he isnt very bright, the AVERAGE United fan should be anywhere between a simpleton and a dimwit. cheesy

And since we have established an average GAYnner is a retard and you being the dumbest GAYnner on the forum. . . .
I think your psyche evaluation should place your intelligence between the thresholds of an airhead and a Mongolian idiot. wink
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2010
@Sauron

You never cease to amaze me. . .

1. JM won the treble in his debut season at Porto . . . it was the UEFA Cup treble because the previous manager had not qualified for the UCL.
The next season, he qualified and won the goddamn UCL.
It took Fergie how many years to win his first title?? In your own words that makes Pep better than Fergie??

Look at your argument catching fire grin grin

2. So Pep is not a LovePeddler too?? Getting Alves, Ibra, Villa and Fabregas in one year isn't money-LovePeddler behaviour??

3. And what is long term about graduating from the Youth team to the main team??
I still ask, if Solksjaer became Man Utd manager last year and won the UCL with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney and Vidic, he automatically becomes a longterm hero doesn't he??

4. And now behaviour is now your yardstick?? Fergie is a crappy manager if you use that.
I'm yet to see JM go into an f-word rant on live TV, I'm yet to see him call another manager a fool.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2010
eldee:

@Sauron

You never cease to amaze me. . .

1. JM won the treble in his debut season at Porto . . . it was the UEFA Cup treble because the previous manager had not qualified for the UCL.
The next season, he qualified and won the goddamn UCL.
It took Fergie how many years to win his first title?? In your own words that makes Pep better than Fergie??

JM did not win the TREBLE with Porto.
They don't call those TREBLE. . . . .Only 6 teams have won the continental TREBLE in Europe since the history of Association Football.
Celtic(1967), Ajax(1972), PSV(1988), Man Utd(1999), Barcelona(2009) Inter(2010)

What Jose won with Porto wasn't a CLASSIC treble.
Winning 3 titles in lower level continental competitions is not a TREBLE.
Otherwise, Bayern Munich won the TREBLE in 2001, Liverpool won the TREBLE in 2001, and Man Utd won the TREBLE in 2009.
So take note of those. . . . .

2. So Pep is not a LovePeddler too?? Getting Alves, Ibra, Villa and Fabregas in one year isn't money-LovePeddler behaviour??

How is Pep a LovePeddler?
"Whoring" means jumping from one club's bed to another after a short spell not the amount of players a club can get.
After winning 6 titles and taking stacks of $$$, i see no reason why Pep Guardiola shouldn't BUY big.
Half of that team still came via their YOUTH SYSTEM unlike Jose Mourinho who won the UCL with Inter with no Italian player in the starting XI.

3. And what is long term about graduating from the Youth team to the main team??
I still ask, if Solksjaer became Man Utd manager last year and won the UCL with Ronaldo, Tevez, Rooney and Vidic, he automatically becomes a longterm hero doesn't he??

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Pep is there to stay.
He did not leave Barcelona for Real Madrid after winning the SEXTUPLE with them. . . . .Gradually, he's bringing youth players into the team.
Players like Busquets, Jeffren and Pedro come to mind.

Mourinho left Porto the same night he won the UCL with them, he got sacked in Chelsea for having a loud mouth. . . .
And he has just left Inter again after winning the UCL. There must be a reason for doing this.
Mourinho is no idiot. . . .He knows how difficult it is for a club to win the UCL back to back. . . .Leaving one club after winning the UCL and quickly moving to another affords him the opportunity to win it quicker than his contemporaries who are stuck with one club. . .

4. And now behaviour is now your yardstick?? Fergie is a crappy manager if you use that.
I'm yet to see JM go into an f-word rant on live TV, I'm yet to see him call another manager a fool.

But Jose called a fellow manager a Viewer. . . . .Told the media his own player(Carvalho) has a negative integer IQ.
Lied to the media he saw a respectable referee being bribed by Barca officials. . . .Told the media Cristiano Ronaldo's background has no CLASS.
He gestured to Liverpool fans to shut up. . . . .
Jose Mourinho's behaviour is the antithesis of football ethics.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
Sauron always argues blindly. . . embarassed

You claimed that JM had only won one UCL title and he should repeat the feat.
He proved you wrong and joined the league of extraordinary managers, winning with 2 different clubs.
Even your SAF would never join that league in his lifetime.

The noble thing to do is doff your hat.
JM is already a legend in the footie world.
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by dayokanu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ How far babe,
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2010
Hello love. . . wink
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 02, 2010
I still get you for mind o.

If I catch you for corner, I go chop you up like Tuwo
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
BlueDiva:

Sauron always argues blindly. . . embarassed

U are not very intelligent in spite of your years of rubbing minds with geniuses. . . .

You claimed that JM had only won one UCL title and he should repeat the feat.
He proved you wrong and joined the league of extraordinary managers, winning with 2 different clubs.
Even your SAF would never join that league in his lifetime.

What stupid league of extraordinary managers are you fannying about. . . . .It is easier to win it with 2 different RICH CLUBS.
Use your head. . . . .
Why would SAF leave Man Utd(the greatest club in the world) to start jumping from one European club to another like an economic migrant?
It's restricted to people like Jose who is forced to speak 5 languages cos he knows he must leave Portugal to become SOMEBODY.

The noble thing to do is doff your heart.
JM is already a legend in the footie world.

I will doff ma hat for him not my HEART. grin cheesy
Anuofia. grin
Re: Mourinho Is Unfair To The Current Real Madrid Coach. by Nobody: 4:00am On Jun 03, 2010
^^
You petty low life skunk  cheesy
You've fallen so low?

Even my 3yr old knows it's hat not heart.
I get distracted and you jump on it. . .

JM jumps frm one rich club to another bla bla.
A real manager seeks challanges in different leagues unlike the old fog who is so comfy in his red chair, so afraid to move on 'cos he may fail in another league.

Spending 20 years in a club shows lack of ambition.
Even players itch to change clubs after winning alll there is to win with their club.

@ DK,
I get one girl wey i go give you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FA Cup Semi-final: Man Utd(2) Vs Everton(4) [penalties] On Sunday 19th April / 2013 Forbes’ List Of The Richest Football Clubs / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea [0 - 0] On Sat. 16th October 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.