Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43614 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Tidamsel: 12:03am On May 19, 2018
Yes.... Insane men angry

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by unmask: 12:09am On May 19, 2018
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies use these words over and over again...'if he loves me he will never cheat on me'

Before you start wondering why i chose this topic let me make it clear that 9 out of every 10 marriages that hit the rocks usually have infidelity as a reason and in most cases it comes from the men yet if you ask these men,they will tell you they love their wives dearly but this usually do not go down well with the women who strongly believe a man can not love them and still cheat on them.

So i want to leave this question open for everyone to give their opinion so i ask...'Can a man love his woman dearly and still cheat on her?'

very simple....we all love God right....how many keep his commandments?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by meobizy(f): 12:09am On May 19, 2018
Toks2008 your assumption about 9 out of 10 marriages and infidelity is wrong. You didn't even put a source so I'll write it off as guesswork.
Most marriages dissolve from a gradual lack of respect and differences in upbringing magnifying themselves with time spent in the marriage. Most cases of infidelity happen from the woman's end. Many private investigators hired to check up on cheating spouses secretly admit women cheat more than men and are always willing to abandon their marriages to live with their secret lover.

On why men cheat it's simple: a lot of marriages suffer from bad and/or declining sex. A taken man is always more attractive in the eyes of single women. Add a late night out with advances from/to a single party and a man will always want to taste what another female offers.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by unmask: 12:10am On May 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you have a gf who gives you loyalty, attention, romance, and every other thing.

The question is why should you cheat? The other girl, what does she have that your girl doesn't have?

It is an example of man's wants being insatiable, and also a clear case of insanity!

I clearly think the word LOVE has been bastardized, and it clearly has no meaning to predators in relationships now!

I'll just take my leave
if God has given you everything, why do you still sin?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by koolaid87: 12:11am On May 19, 2018
Yes you can cheat while in loving relationship with your spouse

We bleeping Animal, it comes natural. It might be unethical, but the urge is still there.

With self control, however, you can eradicate the urge

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nofav0rs(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:
Sure you can. Drunken night, moment of weakness, moment of anger etc. That’s not to say the person you cheated on should pardon your mistake just because you still love them though lol
The question is, can you cheat on someone you claim to love?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by dalaman: 12:25am On May 19, 2018
Those saying that if you love your wife you can't have Sex with a other woman are just jokers. The aren't real, but just want to create an alternate reality.

Those that love their wives but still go ahead to marry other women because thier culture allows it nko? Or are they saying that polygamous men don't love their wives?

You can love your wife a still have sex with another woman. Most married men I know that cheat on their wives love them. Sex is different from love.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Gracesofar(m): 12:29am On May 19, 2018
<html><head></head><body>
Toks2008:

I still pride myself as a faithful guy cos it&#039;s not easy staying faithful to one lady for 12 long years...

So if I love rice so much and its my best food, I can't go ahead and just try EBA or semo for a change
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by godofuck231: 12:32am On May 19, 2018
Yes, and he still let's the olosho understand that he's got a wife
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by selfmadeboss: 12:41am On May 19, 2018
A man can love a girl and still cheat on her but a woman can't live a man as still cheat on him. .
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Therealev: 12:57am On May 19, 2018
Olalan:
If you love someone dearly you won't even think of cheating on her, how do you love a person and want to be with another?

How do you love Rice so much, but still want dodo untop ?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by jites(m): 12:59am On May 19, 2018
This is a very powerful topic o and everyone will definitely have their differing view on the issue. I have seen a lot of people who love their wives cheat on their wives and it has really trouble me, and yes their wife would usually say " if you love me you wont cheat on me" guys from Tiger wood, ex president of American Bill Clinton, Chris Tarrant, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Wayne Rooney, some Pastors, lots and lots of men- will you say they did not love their wife uhmm I don't know.

I am married but before I got married, I read, studied why men cheat and although I did find out some few things but I was left more confused
Men by nature are polygamous, even if a man is going out with miss world and they go out with their friends they will still be ogling other less attractive girls with bigger backside etc

I went to lots of weddings and one thing stood out, the preachers usually ask "will you love her" they don't ask " are you in love" I wonder why they ask it that way, I think its because being in love is not enough because you have to continuously love then, when their skins is wrinkled, when their hair falls off etc

Another question the preacher ask is, will you love her " forsaking all others" what does that mean? it means they will be "all others tempting you, giving you free sex, they may be prettier than your wife, sexier than your wife, so you have to make a decision to continuously forsake all others.

if you ask a young girl why you love you man, she would say he is tall, handsome, hunky etc but give it 60 years, she would say, he is kind, understanding, caring etc.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by greenguy: 1:06am On May 19, 2018
Yes, you can truly love and cheat! It's in a man's nature, and it changes nothing with whom you love. You can only fight the nature - your choice!

It's something a lot of immature minds here will NEVER understand.

For the woman on the other hand it's a NO. This is because nature regards them sacred and bestowed them with higher self control and resilience and they have the tendency attaching emotion to sex, while sex to a man is just like passing out urine, it ends after ejaculation. This is why a man can cheat and still love his wife but a cheating woman would find it difficult to see her man the same way again. For those that know, once you hit a girl there's 80% chance of hitting her again and again. Not because she is cheap, but because she got attached.

For those women out there that knows their worth, thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Therealev: 1:08am On May 19, 2018
It's natural. Human wants is insatiable. If Billionaires ain't satisfied with the money they have, don't expect human to be satisfied with anything. Be it, Love Live, Finance or Position, they always want to move to the next one. And the biggest curse that happened to Love is Monogamy. If there wasn't Monogamy, there won't be anything like cheating. You like a Woman, you marry her instead of going through the sad route of divorcing one to be with another. Or while being with one, you're stealing out with another. Abraham wasn't monogamous, Isaac wasn't, David, Solomon and I'm sure from my Muslim counterparts' point of view too, most of the prophets didn't preach monogamy (I'm open to correction). As long as there's Monogamy, there'll be a constant instance of cheating and a higher rate of divorce. Even the tongue and the teeth disagree, let alone two people from different backgrounds. And don't even mention Love, that shid is outplayed and overrated. Tolerance and Compromise is what keeps relationships these days. #My2Cents

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by trapQ: 1:08am On May 19, 2018
Speak for yourself.
Toks2008:

No man can guaranty that except a liar
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by trapQ: 1:09am On May 19, 2018
You're not the yardstick for judging 7billion men Tokoni. There are men who dont cheat.
Toks2008:

Exactly so no man can categorically say he will never cheat but we can only try to maintain proper status quo...

It's laughable for any lady to believe any guy that says such...but I guess ladies love lies.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by trapQ: 1:12am On May 19, 2018
If you truly were in love you wouldn't cheat and you won't see not cheating as doing her a favor or a Herculean task.
Toks2008:

I still pride myself as a faithful guy cos it's not easy staying faithful to one lady for 12 long years...

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by oxygenlove(m): 1:25am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.

Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.
excuse him then when he bring in the 2nd wife
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Barthley: 1:44am On May 19, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] you can love two things at a time..
it's really possible..
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by sprints1: 1:47am On May 19, 2018
yes but he will tell his wife after...attimes testing a another brand of a product helps
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 1:48am On May 19, 2018
Nofav0rs:
man, you been talking too much lately. It's too Ls'. Love and Loyalty They not compulsorily mutually exclusive
I never said they were, although people are often loyal to what they love.

Nonetheless, it takes discipline to remain loyal to something, we are only human and not a robot.

Temptations is always going to come to rest our resolve, it is about finding the strength to overcome such temptations, which I referred to as discipline.

So in the end we are basically talking about the same thing and I haven't talked too much bruv, I merely stated my opinion like you stated yours earlier.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 2:04am On May 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
If you truly love a woman, she will make you feel like no other woman exist

Story
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:04am On May 19, 2018
Olalan:
If you love someone dearly you won't even think of cheating on her, how do you love a person and want to be with another?
We are all biological begin. Out of sight ,out of mind. No be me talk am
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:12am On May 19, 2018
Sometimes a man will have a romantic relationship with his partner and they are in love. However, they may have different sexual needs. In some cultures a man will have his romantic partner, the woman he is in love with and they have a family with, and his sexual partner for his sexual needs. The sexual partner understands her role in the relationship and may even have a romantic partner of her own. The wife may have a sexual partner if she pleases. Your love is one way and your lust is another. Maybe Nigeria could pick up on this practice
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 2:20am On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Men who cheat are just managing their wives.they dont love their wives.u cant tell me that a married man that remembers his sidechic"s birthday,takes her out on valentine day,has romantic weekend trips with her while ignoring his wife..loves his wife.wey d love dey?

HIs reply to you was like:
He talking 12 years when his age mates are talking 30 years grin grin grin

Losers make excuses. It's a mediocre world we live in.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:23am On May 19, 2018
What's the difference between side chick and second wife? Polygamy is polygamy. Prove me wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Unclebhee: 2:23am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.
You must be born again
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Killurself: 2:28am On May 19, 2018
In my own perspectives most men that cheat on there wife was caused by lust even you're having affair outside don't let ur wife know, don't stay late outside, don't follow beer friends, even if ur wife notice base on call, she won't says anything as far you never sleep outside, you take ur responsible serious as a father, your wife can overlooked. What girlfriend can give on bed many can even allow his wife to do that, some can't even get gut to tell there wife what type of play they want on bed, that is where fantasy attached to cheating. My advice is that take ur family first in anything you will get happy home.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:33am On May 19, 2018
Eventually when your woman gets tired of all of your shit she will go out and find a better man. Unless she's depending on you, which will force her to stay with you because you are her source of income. And this is how women become trapped in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 2:34am On May 19, 2018
Therealev:
It's natural. Human wants is insatiable. If Billionaires ain't satisfied with the money they have, don't expect human to be satisfied with anything. Be it, Love Live, Finance or Position, they always want to move to the next one. And the biggest curse that happened to Love is Monogamy. If there wasn't Monogamy, there won't be anything like cheating. You like a Woman, you marry her instead of going through the sad route of divorcing one to be with another. Or while being with one, you're stealing out with another. Abraham wasn't monogamous, Isaac wasn't, David, Solomon and I'm sure from my Muslim counterparts' point of view too, most of the prophets didn't preach monogamy (I'm open to correction). As long as there's Monogamy, there'll be a constant instance of cheating and a higher rate of divorce. Even the tongue and the teeth disagree, let alone two people from different backgrounds. And don't even mention Love, that shid is outplayed and overrated. Tolerance and Compromise is what keeps relationships these days. #My2Cents

The truth can be bitter but it remains the truth... This is Haq, Allahu Akbar embarassed
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:37am On May 19, 2018
Therealev:

I hope you are okay with women being in polygamous relationships too? Like you said it's natural. Or do men think that when a woman comes across a handsome man she will look away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / List Things That Are Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.