Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (43597 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by marvelli(f): 7:08am On May 19, 2018
Gettreadyy:

you will surely hurt those you love #fact
I understand, but that's normal hurting that can be forgiven and forgotten. Not cheating na, that can either be forgiven or forgotten but not both. If she can even forgive or forget at all.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 7:09am On May 19, 2018
Olifiz:
Cheating on your wife is a deliberate act. It’s a decision u make it’s not a mistake same goes to the wife too. because definitely would have crossed ur mind that if ur wife finds out she’ll be hurt. So it’s a decision and not mistake.

If u love someone you won’t hurt the person.

Not in all cases. If for instance the guy goes out with his friends for drinks and say his drink is spiked and he messes up, it's still cheating, but it's not necessarily deliberate
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by blackweaver(m): 7:12am On May 19, 2018
Timfreds:
The simple answer is Yes, you can love a woman dearly and still cheat on her, take or leave it.

I agree. However if you love your wife and respect her and respect women generally, you will not deliberately cheat

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Neoteny(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2018
Yes

I do
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olifiz(m): 7:15am On May 19, 2018
blackweaver:

Not in all cases. If for instance the guy goes out with his friends for drinks and say his drink is spiked and he messes up, it's still cheating, but it's not necessarily deliberate

I get ur example. But pls who initiates the sex the girl or the guy? If he’s drink is spiked n the lady have sex with him that’s rape tho. That doesn’t come close to what is being discussed. With clear mind n head. U sef check am. Lol. Stay blessed bro
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by CioAngels(f): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
If you have a gf who gives you loyalty, attention, romance, and every other thing.

The question is why should you cheat? The other girl, what does she have that your girl doesn't have?

It is an example of man's wants being insatiable, and also a clear case of insanity!

I clearly think the word LOVE has been bastardized, and it clearly has no meaning to predators in relationships now!

I'll just take my leave
Yes, you are right, the word has been bastardized, it has no meaning anymore, the word love, is now meaningless for those who knows what love is all about.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by eyinjuege: 7:57am On May 19, 2018
No wonder the cheating rate has gone significantly higher in females.
They have learnt from the best. They have learnt to detach all emotions out of sexual encounters. That's why you still see a girl with 5 or 6 boyfriends yet will have the special one she wants to marry. Even after marriage, she still goes back to her sugar daddies and exes for one reason or the other
One is learning a lot on NL sha
Most marriages are devoid of love, but many still maintain the status quo and try not to rock the boat. The husband is doing his thing, the wife is doing her own. Open marriages seems to be the way of this world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alezy(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
khiaa:

Dumb crap!! angry
like very dumb. How did we get here?? Just imagine. Smh
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Ugmama(m): 7:58am On May 19, 2018
The truth is that what people call love is not what it is. That you buy things for your wife, live in peace with her and call her every minute with sugar-coated tongue doesnt make you love her....

For you to love her, you must obey the word of God and everything concerning your relationship.

Love nobi for mouth but action and action!!!!!

Peace!!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Alezy(m): 7:59am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.
this is absolute nonsense.....
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Therealev: 8:00am On May 19, 2018
Ivorianaija:

I hope you are okay with women being in polygamous relationships too? Like you said it's natural. Or do men think that when a woman comes across a handsome man she will look away.

That's why I cited Monogamy as a Curse to Love. I'm not sentimental, and I don't Stereotype. What's good for the Goose, should be good for the Gander. But do not forget in most part of the World today, it's the man marrying a Wife and not Vice Versa. Until now, situation of a Woman marrying multiple Husband isn't unheard of. See, Polyandry. Religions and Western Civilization brought about the changes in marriages today.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Therealev: 8:05am On May 19, 2018
ebony111:
assuming a wife love rice and still add dodo uptop and still said e love the husband, we the husband agree?

Now, that's a personal opinion, I can only speak for myself, I can't answer for others.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 8:07am On May 19, 2018
blackweaver:

I agree. However if you love your wife and respect her and respect women generally, you will not deliberately cheat
I like these words "deliberately cheat".
It makes all the difference between an unrepentant cheat who who does it for fun & one who did it in a moment of weakness.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:16am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
Most men cheats not because they hate their wife, but most girls did not understand that,
A man will love you so dearly but he will still cheat on with respect and regards to you as a wife.
But if a man cheat on you with no respect and regard as a wife then he didn't love you.
With "respect and regard" I mean not spending much money on the side chick, not bring the the side chick to your matrimonial home, always hide the side chick from you as a wife, always apologize to you as a wife when caught, always side you as a wife when matter arises, spend more money and time with you and kids.
Most ladies love this type of men, just cheat but give them their respect and regards as the woman of the house.
U are a master. I can see this is your field
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 8:20am On May 19, 2018
Cheating is way deeper than what we make it out to be. For someone like me who's deep and analytical, I look beyond the act itself. I look at your actions before the act, plus your actions, response & commitment after. That is the time I know what to do about the person: whether to understand and forgive or to keep hurting & kick you out.
A lot to be said on this.

That being said, I think one can have genuine feelings(i won't use the word "love" because it has been stripped of its meaning & true intention) for his/her partner and still cheat. There are reasons for that. Everything depends on how it's handled.

You see, I have seen things to arrive at this conclusion. Before now, I would have screamed "NO".

But in all, the risk of having a partner that cheats is greatly reduced to the barest minimum or even non-present at all if the person is God-fearing. I didn't say "Christian". That's another word we have stripped of its true meaning.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Praktikals(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
LivingFree:
If you don't love and respect yourself, then you can never love and respect someone else. If you sleep around then you have no respect for yourself and your wellbeing. I don't think it's ever about the other person.
Men are adventurous by default.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Peterosky(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
The truth is love woun't let u pound dat dat pusssy da way u want.

U can't even hang ur wives leg in north-east direction to pound and murder dat cu.nt.

U can only make love to her.

da side chick brings out dat monster in u.dat zeal to destroy dat pusssy.u neva even love her anyway.

So yes,u can love ur wife and still cheat cheesy cheesy
.Bross,the sense wey you get no dey this country. As a matter of fact, you just said it all, what more can I say? bravo.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Teespice(f): 8:39am On May 19, 2018
you have laid your opinions bare on this topic severally.
are you looking for more validations or people who would buttress your points

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 8:51am On May 19, 2018
jites:
This is a very powerful topic o and everyone will definitely have their differing view on the issue. I have seen a lot of people who love their wives cheat on their wives and it has really trouble me, and yes their wife would usually say " if you love me you wont cheat on me" guys from Tiger wood, ex president of American Bill Clinton, Chris Tarrant, Ashley Cole, John Terry, Wayne Rooney, some Pastors, lots and lots of men- will you say they did not love their wife uhmm I don't know.

I am married but before I got married, I read, studied why men cheat and although I did find out some few things but I was left more confused
Men by nature are polygamous, even if a man is going out with miss world and they go out with their friends they will still be ogling other less attractive girls with bigger backside etc

I went to lots of weddings and one thing stood out, the preachers usually ask "will you love her" they don't ask " are you in love" I wonder why they ask it that way, I think its because being in love is not enough because you have to continuously love then, when their skins is wrinkled, when their hair falls off etc

Another question the preacher ask is, will you love her " forsaking all others" what does that mean? it means they will be "all others tempting you, giving you free sex, they may be prettier than your wife, sexier than your wife, so you have to make a decision to continuously forsake all others.

if you ask a young girl why you love you man, she would say he is tall, handsome, hunky etc but give it 60 years, she would say, he is kind, understanding, caring etc.

Word!
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by drLammy(m): 8:52am On May 19, 2018
Yeah......The same way we love God so dearly n we still sin against him
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 8:55am On May 19, 2018
Xda59:

You said it all. It is man's nature to cheat and even God understands because he knows we truly love our wives (who are not just sex materials at home) but at the same time we need to satisfy our greed, lusts and fantasies as humans and to make matters worse, there are too many beautiful women lurking raound to just keep pretending not to be interested.
Must you blaspheme before you make a point? How does God understand it's a man's nature to cheat?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2018
dairykidd:
We men can actually have pure physical sex without any emotions naturally while women attach emotions & feelings to sex. I remember back at uni the new girl i was dating then came over & we were about getting down when she mentioned another guy's name like "peter stop" & i realised her friend isn't just a friend after all... I didn't feel bad tho i just made sure i fvcked her at the friend's apartment while he was outside the room ( we used to meet there at times while i was wooing her) & that checked itself.
A man can have multiple sex partners at same time & it would never affect the way he feels for his wife. That's why when a man cheats on his wife the marriage can still be helped but when a woman cheats u better believe she's having feelings for the other guy & that union is bound to drown no matter how hard u try. I know a lot of guys would be saying stuff about loving ur girl & all those lies to look good on NL.

For us sex begins in the body. While women's desire for sex may be prompted by their mind, memory, or emotional feelings of connection, for men desire is physical. We have massive amounts of testosterone coursing through our bodies, pushing and driving us toward sexual expression. A wise woman who knows this would know how to keep her man from desiring sex elsewhere. Again i am not encouraging cheating or claiming we have a right to. I am only saying it as it is.
Bottom line is, cheating for a man has nothing to do with how much u love her. If u respect your wife & urself & value what u have,u wouldn't want to hurt her in any way although its not a guaranty we still won't stray. It just the truth..
Please tell me about this wise woman who should know how to keep her man from desiring sex elsewhere. How will she do that?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 9:00am On May 19, 2018
Olifiz:

That’s not true. Married mates can have crazy sex with each other. They are even in the best position to have it more.
Word!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:04am On May 19, 2018
Toks2008:
I have heard many ladies use these words over and over again...'if he loves me he will never cheat on me'

Before you start wondering why i chose this topic let me make it clear that 9 out of every 10 marriages that hit the rocks usually have infidelity as a reason and in most cases it comes from the men yet if you ask these men,they will tell you they love their wives dearly but this usually do not go down well with the women who strongly believe a man can not love them and still cheat on them.

So i want to leave this question open for everyone to give their opinion so i ask...'Can a man love his woman dearly and still cheat on her?'

A Man can love 5 women dearly. It's no big deal.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MissJoy29(f): 9:05am On May 19, 2018
meobizy:

This statement baffles the s-hit out of me. During courtship, don't they both experiment all types of moves they can think up? Why do things change during marriage?

I'm not saying you're wrong I just want to know where and why the change happens.
Must one "experiment" with sex before marriage? What about couples who had a no-sex courtship?
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:

What a load of b.u.l.l.Poo!
I'll believe this statement when women can also cheat on their spouses and the men will love and respect them.
Onyeara
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by JhyMedex: 9:28am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.

Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.

On dis pt u n I disagree..Quitr surprising actually....

Fact is centuries of programming has made men tink they suppose to b wit only one woman at any pt in tym...
Bt frm d evolutionary as well as physiological standpt men were made to b POLYGAMOUS...

U as a man produces more dan 100mil sperm cellS per day...women produce jst one egg in roughly 30 days..

Its an evolutionary prerogative 4 u as a man to distrubute this sperm cells among different women to ensure the continuation of the species...The woman only needs one man 2 fertilize her 1 egg...N A single man is capable of that...

So the female brain was wired to seek out one male n make him d fertiliser of her eggs ..Meanwhile the man has so many sperm cells and has to distribute among many women...

U jst av to look at a pack of wolves or a Pride of lions to clearly see this dynamic at play in nature....

To each his own tho...

Cheating is nt d standard 4 classifying people in2 bad or good human being...

Shalom
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by goodnessme02: 9:30am On May 19, 2018
Klinee:
You actually has no intention of hurting her but due to circumstances it occur, you have no option than to ask apologize.
But most men don't care, some even bring their side chick to their matrimonial bed at the present of the wife, that's very bad.

o boy.....see oyinbo!!!!
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2018
JhyMedex:

Fact is centuries of programming has made men tink they suppose to b wit only one woman at any pt in tym...
Bt frm d evolutionary as well as physiological standpt men were made to b POLYGAMOUS...

U as a man produces more dan 100mil sperm cellS per day...women produce jst one egg in roughly 30 days..

Its an evolutionary prerogative 4 u as a man to distrubute this sperm cells among different women to ensure the continuation of the species...The woman only needs one man 2 fertilize her 1 egg...N A single man is capable of that...

So the female brain was wired to seek out one male n make him d fertiliser of her eggs ..Meanwhile the man has so many sperm cells and has to distribute among many women...

U jst av to look at a pack of wolves or a Pride of lions to clearly see this dynamic at play in nature....

To each his own tho...

Shalom

S.h.u.t the f-u-c-k up. You clowns seriously amuse me. Female brain ko, female leg ni.
Have you figured out the workings of your own brain?
When the standards that apply to cheating husbands can also apply to cheating wives, then I'll hear.
Until then, shut the f-up!

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olulinks(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2018
Olalan:
If you love someone dearly you won't even think of cheating on her, how do you love a person and want to be with another?
Not. Not leaving his love to be with another. It's just to cheat and go back home to stay with the one he truly loves.
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by MrMystrO(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2018
JhyMedex:

To each his own tho...

Shalom

Lol nice one
Re: Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? by Olulinks(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:

You cannot hurt who you love.

Stop these inconsequential and irrelevant excuses.
You're deceiving yourself. Tell me who loves who and they never offended each other before. None. It's part of love, you have friction and forgive each other and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Teen Singled Out For Impregnating 16-Year-Old Girl, After Sex With 6 Teenagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.