Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49511 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:25am On May 19, 2018
You are a blockhead, go and read your history, even google can help you out
front3line:

You obviously have little knowledge of what you speak. Israel initiated the first attack. Preparing for a war is not the same as launching an attack.

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by greggng: 7:26am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

In your dream. You think Israel is Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 7:27am On May 19, 2018
Ikio:
Y would china and russia fight israel?

He said no military in the world can defeat Israel (an urban legend Christians keep telling themselves in churches ) China will wipe Israel off the map in a few weeks.

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by front3line: 7:27am On May 19, 2018
drakeli:
Oh now you call it learning? Do you know what it means to learn? What China does is steal. Do you know the meaning of intellectual property? Donald Trump still called China out yesterday for stealing US technology without due process and unfair trade deal by China.

Unfair trade deal because the Chinese have the advantage. Do you know how many countries the USA have trade deals unfairly balanced n those ones ain’t making noise.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 7:28am On May 19, 2018
greggng:

In your dream. You think Israel is Nigeria?

China will defeat Israel in weeks. Even the USA can NOT defeat China in a conventional war today talk more of Israel. Stop talking ignorantly.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:28am On May 19, 2018
odigbosky:

I don't think the Israelis want a destabilized Syria. I haven't seen Assad lash out on them, a destabilized syria becomes a breeding ground for terrorist who want Israels downfall. Bad as it may seem, the Israelis would rather have Assad on seat than having syria scattered. If the Israelis are doing anything dirty in Syria it is to stop Iranians from getting entrenched there. The Golan heights is just a roll away from Damascus. It is states like the US and Turkey who are doing sheet in Syria and the Israelis are just watching from the sideline....they are watching Iran.
Exactly! This same erdogan spitting fire is one of the main heads destabilizing Syria, and he's talking what Muslims want to hear so as to re-brand his battered image in the Muslim world.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Tomtom081: 7:28am On May 19, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
While I believe the Israeli forces were reckless with the Gaza causalities, no one is talking about Hamas. The primary believe of Hamas is that Israel must never exist and they are ready to do all it takes to wipe out Jews from the state of Israel. They don't believe in two-state solution unlike the PLO that are in control of the West Bank.

West Bank today is far more peaceful than Gaza because they have a more responsible leadership than the Hamas controlling Gaza. Hamas' hard-line position will never bring peace. It will only bring more suffering to the Palestinians.

As powerful as Israel forces is, they don't feel safe with Hamas, that is the major reason for the blockade. Palestinians in Gaza should vote in a more responsible leadership.

The only way to achieve peace is for Hamas to recognize the Statehood of Israel and adopt two-state solution. I genuinely empathize with the Palestinians however, they need to be reasonable. sad

By the way, this statement by the Turkish president might work against Turkey's quest to integrate into the EU in the future.

HMMMM
Have you talk about what the Herdsmen are doing? That you are ao pained hat Isreal is leading, U might not know all the Technologise in the World have Isreali there, Name them all, Even to space, Satellite they are there. Okay remove thise fact now, Stated that No one in the World can defeat isreal, Isreal is not just Isreal like every other country okay, there is something about them that people don't know even U kpakpa, Isreal Have Backing, Those people that died Y their oga on top never retalliate? U nor know wetun Samson first do them? Abi U never read Bible b4 say Isreal Na Baba God get am?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Rilwayne001: 7:28am On May 19, 2018
bankylan:

Be grateful to US and Israel...the opportunity to have access to Internet came from them. If not for them, u will probably still be living in a cave.
Clodpoles like you are the reason why Nigeria is forever developing and never getting developed. So supposedly because they made Internet accessible, we should be licking their ass no matter what?

Don't mention me again until you have sense. Please.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Tecno66: 7:29am On May 19, 2018
orunto27:
Erdogan-calls-muslim-countries-unite-confront-israel.
This one is mad in the 21st Century. Instead of calling for Peace, Unity and Cooperation, he is calling for war. Shameless mad Devil.
That is how the devil always pump them up before destruction. In 1948, 1967 & 1973, they fired the first shots. At the end of each of the battles, they surrendered. If they try again, it will be an opportunity for Israel to get more land because they need more space.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ima4sure(f): 7:29am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.

go and fight na......alagbara

smhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by greggng: 7:29am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

Stop making this issue a religious one, most of us criticizing the Israeli government are not Muslim, This has nothing to do with Muslim or Christian, it's just a land theft by the jews and the whole world are definitely behind the Palestine people.

cc: throwback

Not when there is a gang up against God chosen people. The wrath of God is real

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by alBHAGDADI: 7:30am On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

You guys should stop hyping this useless country called Israel as if it is some sort of untouchable and undefeatable world power. We all know Israel is feeling funky because they are always backed by the USA whether they do bad or good, the, USA always got their back. Should USA stop backing them, even Nigeria will beat the whole hell out of them.
Do you know the amount of times they've given you Muslims bloody nose?

The only time you will almost succeed is now, but you will end up defeated utterly by Jesus Christ Himself. It's all there in the Bible. Turkey is now positioning itself as prophesied by the Bible as the beast to lead the nations against Israel. Guess what? The Bible also mentions Turkey as the place where Satan's throne is.

Revelations 2:12-13

12 To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of the One who has the sharp, double-edged sword.
13 I know where you live, where the throne of Satan sits. Yet you have held on to My name and have not denied your faith in Me, even in the day My faithful witness Antipas was killed among you, where Satan dwells.

Pergamum is in Turkey.

I think I've been inspired on what I will write tomorrow. JOIN ME

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2018
front3line:

Are you talking about the same Israel ruled by Babylon Assyria Greeks n Romans ? Did you know the entire country called Israel now use to be known as Arab land before the Bristish established the new Israel in 1948 ?

Well Arab are know for land grabbing since decay, same reason the original inhabitant of Egypt are in extinction and now occupy by Arab.

7 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 7:31am On May 19, 2018
ifyboy60:

u are d brainwashed fellow here
kindly google discoveries or inventions by Jews and u will be amazed
They were all stolen technologies...

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 7:31am On May 19, 2018
front3line:

You obviously have little knowledge of what you speak. Israel initiated the first attack. Preparing for a war is not the same as launching an attack.

ur hate can't rewrite history, the Arabs declared war on Isreal as sson as the nation was created. they gathered there armies and invaded but were roundly defeated

10 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:32am On May 19, 2018
Olabenjamen22:
They want war with Israel? They had whole Arab states coalition against Israel at least 3 times and got defeated, Arab world knows that Israel is not Yemen or Syria. Israel is much powerful and has always defend themselves. If the Arab were able to defeat Israel once Israel would have ceased to exist but for the fact that the Arab states has been defeated over and over is signal that Israel will always defeat them. in modern technological age when Israel have grown much powerful than it has ever been.

I guess someone should help this Islamic organization with some history book. Even your Allah won't toy with Israel.

Tell them, in fact, lecture them.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

You don't blame them, like seriously ?, have the Palestines ever attacked Israeli citizens without any Provocation ?, would there have been any protest should the Israeli government kept to their original boundaries?, why encroaching others territory ?, can you give any logical explanation to that?

USA is fast losing it, They are the only country supporting isreal, if not for them isreal will be dealing with an impartial EU.

Actually, they have

But that was in the past.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:34am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

lol, leave God out of this, God is not A God of Injustice, God don't support the killing of innocent people whose only crime was to protest against the injustice melted on them by the same people they welcomed into their land some time ago, People will always justify evil using God and their religious Book, you're no different from those Boko Haram terrorist. Over the years people have killed more in the name of God than in the name of Satan.

you even said China and Russia can't defeat Isreal, oh lawd, why are you people like this na.

Which their land?

4 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Yankiss(m): 7:34am On May 19, 2018
udemzy101:
Funny, what is he waiting for? He should strike first naa. He can do it all alone naa.
My thought exactly. Israel is so powerful they can only engage it in a coalition? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Yankiss(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2018
udemzy101:
Funny, what is he waiting for? He should strike first naa. He can do it all alone naa.
My thoughts exactly. E pain am more than Palestinians. Israel is so powerful they can only engage it in a coalition? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by greggng: 7:35am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

China will defeat Israel in weeks. Even the USA can NOT defeat China in a conventional war today talk more of Israel. Stop talking ignorantly.

Stop dreaming . Militarily China is no match to USA. Whether conventional or crude. Only Russia 've capacity to dare USA but they will be defeated cos they 've no strong allied like USA with NATO. History is behind USA and her allied. There is no chest beating on this one. I 've taking my time to analyse the military capabilities of the 5 world powers China came last

8 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by ifyboy60(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:
They were all stolen technologies...
stolen from who. funny individual, u are.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by proprince(m): 7:36am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

I don't know why most Nigerians are this ignorant, so you mean no combination of the world can defeat Israel?, like seriously?, so Russia, China, Britain, Spain, Italy, North Korea, etc can't defeat your almighty Israel?.. oh lawd

and I even read where you said Israel are the ones supplying the Turkish government with Technology gadgets, you guys should lie with brain na, where is South Korea, Japan, China, India ?, mention any 6 technological gadgets your almighty Isreal is producing.

Mr man go and do your research very well. 70 percent of the technology we use in this world are made in isreal... dont talk what you dont know.

And for your information, ISRAEL can never be defeated, put the oic in jupiter and the ioc in hell together ISRAEL will use them as breakfast still.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:36am On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Clodpoles like you are the reason why Nigeria is forever developing and never getting developed. So supposedly because they made Internet accessible, we should be licking their ass no matter what?

Don't mention me again until you have sense. Please.

A pained terrorist sighted. grin

6 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Tomtom081: 7:36am On May 19, 2018
China cannot and even the whole of Asia, You think those men have not planned it out before? If you are a Muslim you will only have 1day visa and most time bomb blast and all hapening there are cause my those Muslim people around Isreal visiting,
There is a Superior Backing supporting Isreal and America needs Isreal to remain on top.
Whoever is saying Russia, Putin Nor Know? How many times e don talk nonsense concernin Isreali Presido? Abi U think say na Naija
Please you have Google please do check how many nation have risen afain Isreal and how many of them have survive?? Ask

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by MrMystrO(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2018
Nigeria is a Nation of FOOLS. Just look at them up there supporting Israeli oppression, The same thing they are trying to fight against here. No Wonder the Jews call Christians FOOLS.

**Spits at the stinking ignorance***

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:37am On May 19, 2018
proprince:

Mr man go and do your research very well. 70 percent of the technology we use in this world are made in isreal... dont talk what you dont know.

And for your information, ISRAEL can never be defeated, put the oic in jupiter and the ioc in hell together ISRAEL will use them as breakfast still.

No mind that mumu. In his initial post he wanted Israel to give up their land.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by DoTheNeedful: 7:37am On May 19, 2018
Tomtom081:

HMMMM
Have you talk about what the Herdsmen are doing? That you are ao pained hat Isreal is leading, U might not know all the Technologise in the World have Isreali there, Name them all, Even to space, Satellite they are there. Okay remove thise fact now, Stated that No one in the World can defeat isreal, Isreal is not just Isreal like every other country okay, there is something about them that people don't know even U kpakpa, Isreal Have Backing, Those people that died Y their oga on top never retalliate? U nor know wetun Samson first do them? Abi U never read Bible b4 say Isreal Na Baba God get am?

You are a kid. Go and play with your mates. I'm sure you don't even understand what I wrote up there. It is far too advanced for your level of knowledge and exposure. All kids like you talk is bomb, bomb and weapons. You don't even know the story behind the conflict apart from the conspiracy theories fed to you.
Get off my mention. You are not good enough.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2018
Mccullum:

Stop deceiving yourself, you're illiterate of history if not you'll know countries that defeated Israel in conventional war and execution.
Why not name the countries?

6 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by KangaIye: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Palestine went to war with Isreal, there were roundly defeated and their territories were held on to as spoils of war, it's a very good punishment.

Chief leave them.

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:39am On May 19, 2018
Rilwayne001:

Israel can't be defeated simply because they got the back of US always, stop making it seem like they have some God guiding them from being defeated. Besides they've never faced a real war. Until they do and survive, without the backing of the US, we can then assume God is truly behind them.

Abi where was this God when Hitler was killing them like chicken?

The six days war was fought without the backing of the US. The last war with Hamas was fought without the backing of the US. As for Hitler, if he didn't kill them there would not have remembered that there have an inheritance somewhere.

7 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:40am On May 19, 2018
greggng:

Stop dreaming . Militarily China is no match to USA. Whether conventional or crude. Only Russia 've capacity to dare USA but they will be defeated cos they 've no strong allied like USA with NATO. History is behind USA and her allied. There is no chest beating on this one. I 've taking my time to analyse the military capabilities of the 5 world powers China came last

The only advantage China has is that a large pool of young people to sacrifice eventually.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.