Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel (49530 Views)

Gabon Opposition Urges Coup Leaders To Declare It As Election Winner / Zelensky: I Lost Interest In NATO, I Realized They're Afraid To Confront Russia / OIC Vows ‘no Security’ Until Islam’s 3rd Holiest Sanctuary Gets Liberated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:40am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Its a good thing if you also stand with the terrorist herdsmen in Nigeria... grin
Atleast u stand with the terrorist in Nigeria too
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Simbrixton(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
shocked shocked Nigeria can defeat Israel
I would be happy if nigeria can engage Israel in war Its more honorable than killing defenceless Christians Allah would reward dem more

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:41am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

How many countries tried it and how strong were their military then? Today Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt will wipe Israel off the map of they attack them together in a conventional war.
If they could they would have done it since

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 7:41am On May 19, 2018
odigbosky:

I don't think the Israelis want a destabilized Syria. I haven't seen Assad lash out on them, a destabilized syria becomes a breeding ground for terrorist who want Israels downfall. Bad as it may seem, the Israelis would rather have Assad on seat than having syria scattered. If the Israelis are doing anything dirty in Syria it is to stop Iranians from getting entrenched there. The Golan heights is just a roll away from Damascus. It is states like the US and Turkey who are doing sheet in Syria and the Israelis are just watching from the sideline....they are watching Iran.

You are right by saying the Israelis are trying to decimate the Iranian influence in the Syrian war. The grand master plan is to send Assad packing, install a Western puppet and set the land grabbing ball rolling in Syria. The Russians destroyed the plans of the Americans and their allies by supporting Assad. I've not always supported Iran, but by reason of recent events, Iran should have the right to possess nuclear weapons just as Israel does. A weaponless Iran is a catastrophe in the world. The Arabian folks don't want a nuclear Iranian nation, guess the reason for them pursuing nuclear projects in recent times. Raise a strong UN sanction against Israel and see peace in the ME.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:42am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

Stop making this issue a religious one, most of us criticizing the Israeli government are not Muslim, This has nothing to do with Muslim or Christian, it's just a land theft by the jews and the whole world are definitely behind the Palestine people.

cc: throwback
Speak for yourself undecided I am not with the Palestine

Was the land stolen Or the Israelites took what was rightfully theirs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 7:42am On May 19, 2018
greggng:

Stop dreaming . Militarily China is no match to USA. Whether conventional or crude. Only Russia 've capacity to dare USA but they will be defeated cos they 've no strong allied like USA with NATO. History is behind USA and her allied. There is no chest beating on this one. I 've taking my time to analyse the military capabilities of the 5 world powers China came last

You are talking about allies while am talking on one on one battle. China can stand the US one on one in a conventional war. They will hold their own even if they lose.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Efewestern: 7:42am On May 19, 2018
proprince:

Mr man go and do your research very well. 70 percent of the technology we use in this world are made in isreal... dont talk what you dont know.

And for your information, ISRAEL can never be defeated, put the oic in jupiter and the ioc in hell together ISRAEL will use them as breakfast still.

OGHENE ME, SHUOO, 70% of the world technology are made in Isreal, oh lawd, why, why, why grin

Please Mr researcher can you name at least 6% of such technological gadgets.

CC: Plaetton, NORSIYK , Demmzy15, Rilwayne001,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Butterflyleo: 7:42am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

How many countries tried it and how strong were their military then? Today Iran, Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Egypt will wipe Israel off the map of they attack them together in a conventional war.

Lmao why would they need to attack them together if they are so mighty? grin

They would have done so individually then.

All of them combined cannot dare attack Israel now and they know it. Once bitten, twice shy. They know Israel has probably the best trained military and the most technologically advanced military in the world. As small as the nation is it is the world’s largest exporter of military drones, responsible for about 70 percent of the global market, followed by the US. They supply to countries like Russia, South Korea, Australia, France, Germany and Brazil.

In 2010, five NATO countries were flying Israeli drones in Afghanistan. How did this happen? How did Israel, a country not yet even 80 years old, become a superpower with one of the most technologically advanced militaries in the world that is changing the way modern wars are fought? Na God o.

Israelis are more willing to take risks than other people in other nations this was the edge they had when they roundly beat all the Arab nations that came against them during the 6 day war.

Israel has been in a perpetual state of conflict since its inception, fighting a war almost every decade. This reality, of having your back against the wall, sharpens the mind. It forces Israelis to be creative and come up with innovative ways and weapons to survive.

There is no coalition of Arab countries capable of beating Israel in any war and they all know it. Right in their midst, Israel has become a mini super power which is why they can never dare attack her alone but will always want to unite to do so and even when they do so, will still be beaten black and blue by Israel.

I am glad you are seeing what this "burden stone" is causing as foretold. Its only going to get worse grin

Discipline - Israeli military has it
Tactical records ---- they have it
Military exceptional track record --- they have it
Technological edge --- they have it
Great military commanders --- they have it
AND FINALLY THEY HAVE ALMIGHTY GOD IN THEIR CAMP

The Arab coalition know that there is a spiritual undertone to what is happening between them and Israel so na die them dey. cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dermmy(m): 7:42am On May 19, 2018
orunto27:
Erdogan-calls-muslim-countries-unite-confront-israel.
This one is mad in the 21st Century. Instead of calling for Peace, Unity and Cooperation, he is calling for war. Shameless mad Devil.

I don't think he was calling for war but he wants Israel to stop the brutality and gaza blockade. If the Arab world was united Israel and US won't have their way. Key Arab countries don't want to confront israel over the israeli-palestinian crisis because they have a common enemy and that is Iran so the Arab world is not united. I'm not a muslim I'm always objective in my analysis before you people start saying i hate israel
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dalaman: 7:43am On May 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If they could they would have done it since

The cant because of the US. Remove the US from the picture and that's all.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:43am On May 19, 2018
MrMystrO:
Nigeria is a Nation of FOOLS. Just look at them up there supporting Israeli oppression, The same thing they are trying to fight against here. No Wonder the Jews call Christians FOOLS.

**Spits at the stinking ignorance***

What oppression are you talking about you head slammer? Isreal should give up their land abi. As far back as history can go there have always been the both the Isreali people and nation, please can you tell me who are the Palestinian people and since when did the Palestinian nation came into existence?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 7:44am On May 19, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Atleast u stand with the terrorist in Nigeria too

grin grin cheesy If injustice against weaponless Palestinians is a laudable idea, guess the same should be said about our Fulani invaders. Or what do you think?
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Godspowerlive: 7:44am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.

Your mouthed go and try them now let see, unless if there is no God again

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:44am On May 19, 2018
Yankiss:

My thoughts exactly. E pain am more than Palestinians. Israel is so powerful they can only engage it in a coalition? cheesy

The thing tire me, this turkey want to be acting like world leader to all Muslim countries.

He thinks he can oppress Christians just the way he is doing in his county.

5 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
ifyboy60:

stolen from who. funny individual, u are.

You'll understand later...
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by frankmoney(m): 7:45am On May 19, 2018
dalaman:

China will defeat Israel in weeks. Even the USA can NOT defeat China in a conventional war today talk more of Israel. Stop talking ignorantly.
news flash usa can defeat China in a conventional war , trust me , they have more firepower , more nuke warheads , stronger military , the only thing you will consider is mutual assured destruction

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

You are right by saying the Israelis are trying to decimate the Iranian influence in the Syrian war. The grand master plan is to send Assad packing, install a Western puppet and set the land grabbing ball rolling in Syria. The Russians destroyed the plans of the Americans and their allies by supporting Assad. I've not always supported Iran, but by reason of recent events, Iran should have the right to possess nuclear weapons just as Israel does. A weaponless Iran is a catastrophe in the world. The Arabian folks don't want a nuclear Iranian nation, guess the reason for them pursuing nuclear projects in recent times. Raise a strong UN sanction against Israel and see peace in the ME.
Even China and russia don't want a nuclear iran.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Notmyproblem: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
dermmy:

I don't think he was calling for war but he wants Israel to stop the brutality and gaza blockade. If the Arab world was united Israel and US won't have their way.

Why don't the Arab world carve out a piece of land each from their surrounded territory and let the Palestinian people live there if they so much love their Palestinian brothers?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Injustice to humanity is promoted when it comes to Israel. I now understand why the Nazis disliked Israel. Don't be deceived by the lies you've all been fed with. In the land of Israel you are not recognised. This is crime against humanity and it must be condemned.

Are we recognised in Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Palestine etc? Palestinian should learn how to stage a protest, don't go throwing stones and burning tyres, firing shots and think you should be ignored.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Simbrixton(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2018
greggng:

Not when there is a gang up against God chosen people. The wrath of God is real

How can God choose a certain people bros.... Africans should have kept their religion like the Chinese Indians Japanese and all of Asia
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nobody: 7:46am On May 19, 2018
josessybj:
I stand with Israel!

God bless Donald Trump.
God bless Mike Pence
God bless Israel.
God judge Buharia and Osinbade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Beosten(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2018
diplomat058:
Please stop making statements devoid of logic. You read about the atrocities being committed by God's own nation (according to your belief) against Palestinians in the occupied territories yet you, in due disregard for human life, boasted of Israel's immunity against international reprimand. If your spiritual conception is true, then these circumstances can be alluded to two factors;
1. The God of Israel supports terror and inhuman killings (Which I don't believe).

2. The God of Israel does not support terror but is incapable of bringing long lasting solution to the conflict and calling Israel to order for the unnecessary killings( I don't believe this).

Either ways, zealous and ambitious Christians like yourself have conveniently rewritten biblical narratives to suit this illogicality. Israel is not a Christian nation yet some Christian pitch their tents to support this neo fascist state despite the fact that this apartheid-supporting Israel will do exactly same to Christian minority in their country if not for the US influence. The present Israel is simply an extension of the United States in the Middle East. Without the US, Israel will once again be susceptible to global disdain and persecution even in defiance of their nuclear umbrella.

About your acclaimed indefatigability, read up on Saladin conquest of the crusaders, Adolf Hitler racial crimes, the Yom kippur war of 1973 and the Iranian threat to Israel in the region, your laughable answers lie in these.

NB: I hate Arabs with passion, they aren't any better. Their ill-treatment and degradation of black immigrants, non muslims and marginalization of thier non Arab Muslim counterparts are a testimony of their racial intolerance and hypocrisy. Religions don't matter. If only we can all embrace humanity......

I like the way you argue. It truly reeks of ingenuity.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dangermouse(m): 7:46am On May 19, 2018
Efewestern:

lol, leave God out of this, God is not A God of Injustice, God don't support the killing of innocent people whose only crime was to protest against the injustice melted on them by the same people they welcomed into their land some time ago, People will always justify evil using God and their religious Book, you're no different from those Boko Haram terrorist. Over the years people have killed more in the name of God than in the name of Satan.

you even said China and Russia can't defeat Isreal, oh lawd, why are you people like this na.

Hippocrates abound on this thread. Same people supporting the massacre of unarmed Igbos in Nigeria, are against the massacre of unarmed Palestinians.
I support neither, but what goes around comes around.
We should all learn to speak out against evil no matter our political and religious inclinations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by dahnimoh(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
Who can battle with the Almighty God. Go and ask Pharaoh of Egypt how far. Go and ask the kings in the Bible that fought Jehoshaphat. Or do you think they are mere stories. The owner of the land ,The Almighty God, gave the land to his covenant children and you are talking thrash. Who owns the whole world? The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof. Because the President of Turkey has questioned God's authority, henceforth he will not know Peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

grin grin cheesy If injustice against weaponless Palestinians is a laudable idea, guess the same should be said about our Fulani invaders. Or what do you think?
Sincebl u don't condemn the Fulani terrorists,why do u want us to condemn what's happens outside Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by kinibigdeal(m): 7:47am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:
Yes it high time israel excesses be checked. Thank God Nigeria is part of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC)

Which country want to check Isreal excesses? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by drakeli: 7:47am On May 19, 2018
front3line:

Unfair trade deal because the Chinese have the advantage. Do you know how many countries the USA have trade deals unfairly balanced n those ones ain’t making noise.
No. Not because China has the advantage. Or how does China has the advantage? It’s because the previous US leaders were too clouded in “political correctness “. Under Trump, era of political correctness is over. There will now be trade balance between the two. And for those one not making noise? Then nothing like unfair trade deal between them.
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Nukilia: 7:47am On May 19, 2018
frankmoney:
news flash usa can defeat China in a conventional war , trust me , they have more firepower , more nuke warheads , stronger military , the only thing you will consider is mutual assured destruction

Take nukes out of the USA and China then decide the war. grin grin grin We all understand how the Americans are cheats, rogues and terrorists in their thinking. Guess China is learning from them faster than the thought hahahhahahahahahah
Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by Godspowerlive: 7:47am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Shut up hypocrite which peace. You occupy people land, been kiling them for 70 years and you want peace to be discussed. For how many years will UN be talking peace with that useless country.

You can only talk, Israel is God's chosen people war is their hubby so don't try them
Did I hear u say they occupied peoples land? My friend go and read Bible and know the true owner of the land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by frankmoney(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2018
Nukilia:

Take nukes out of the USA and China then decide the war. grin grin grin We all understand how the Americans are cheats, rogues and terrorists in their thinking. Guess China is learning from them faster than the thought hahahhahahahahahah
am not really a fan of USA but China is no match , they can't beat USA , even if Russia goes out to war , they can only hold on for so long before being invaded

3 Likes

Re: Turkish President Calls On OIC Leaders To Unite And Confront Israel by davires: 7:49am On May 19, 2018
FriendNG:

Technology gadget? China is there who is talking of Israel? Israel can be defeated hands down.
Oya try it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.