Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli (404 Views)

Men Are In Love, Women Are In Business / Guys That Love Women, How Do You People Cope? / Men, Pls Don't Love Women!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by ariesbull: 8:00am On May 19, 2018
Omoni Oboli, the actress that has made us wonder why some stars don't get old and faded, Now again puts her fans on the spot ! Ever looking pretty, ravishing and radiating, the actress has taken the writers route to tell the world why the stars don't fade with the launch of her wonderful book called "The Stars Are Ageless".

https://etimes.com.ng/as-a-writer-actress-i-love-women-omoni-oboli/

With the successful launch of the book, the actress cum writer has exposed a lot of her personal life and experiences, coupled with the experiences of others on how to succeed in the book. A refreshing and insightful book, some critics have said. In some quarters ,it has been described as a must have book that explains things in simple but detailed manner.

Mrs. Oboli took time to explain that she also loves women, though some people might see it as a feminist statement ( in this age of women awareness ) the actress took another route to explain that she enjoys working with collaborative women . She took to her social media

"I’m an unapologetic lover of women! I just think women are amazing beings and we are a force when we come together! I’m blessed to have some AMAZING women in my corner! Thanks for making #TheStarsAreAgeless book launch very colorful", she said.

With the success of the book, the actress , the actress has been travelling around to promote and collaborate. Lately, she was in the Northern part of Nigeria .

The excited actress ,on touching down Kano Airport said "#TheFirstLady #AfricanButter Kano we are here! My sister @mansurah_isah says my Hausa name is Tauraruwa. #Omonifam do you agree "
Loving the cool weather in Kano today!
PS: I just took picture near the jet but some day soon, we gonna buy one. Amen? #TheStarsAreAgeless

"So thankful to God for the success of our book launch. Thanks to my friends @yawnsarkoh (MD Unilever) @laurebeaufils (British Deputy High Commisioner) and @vaganbi (MD Citydia)" she added.

The Stars are ageless is available in several book stores and also on Konga.com.

The Stars Are Ageless will inspire the reader and show that no matter what life throws your way, giving up is never an option!

Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by Archangel15: 8:25am On May 19, 2018
Tell us you are a lesbian undecided
Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by Ebowo(f): 8:46am On May 19, 2018
Archangel15:
Tell us you are a lesbian undecided

How can a wife , and a mother of 3 grown boys be a lesbian simply because she said she loves women,
Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by Archangel15: 8:47am On May 19, 2018
Ebowo:

How can a wife , and a mother of 3 grown boys be a lesbian simply because she said she loves women,

You know nothing - Jon Snow

1 Like

Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by Ebowo(f): 8:52am On May 19, 2018
Archangel15:

You know nothing - Jon Snow
At least the husband is not complaining,
Tell me what i don't know (with proofs)
Stop being jealous, real men respect women
Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by huthmanadam(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2018
Is this Op dat makes pple give bloggers a bad name.. Ur topic doesn't correlate wiv d content.. Yes, she loves women, as a lesbian or wat? Sha, 4rm d write up, it seems she loves women as a feminist... smh undecided
Re: As A Writer And Actress , I Love Women - Omoni Oboli by ariesbull: 3:59pm On May 19, 2018
huthmanadam:
Is this Op dat makes pple give bloggers a bad name.. Ur topic doesn't correlate wiv d content.. Yes, she loves women, as a lesbian or wat? Sha, 4rm d write up, it seems she loves women as a feminist... smh undecided

That is suspense....it captivates and make you wanna read...

Learn how to captivates and make people wonder

(1) (Reply)

Guys{yahoo Yahoo), Girls( Prostitution), Guys Are Sanctioned But... / How Often Do You Think About Your EX? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.