Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (50424 Views)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by martineverest(m): 10:43am On May 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Guy you are supposed to be my man.

A realist.
hehe
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:47am On May 19, 2018
Deo1986:
To think that Meghan was another man's wife.
Well Harry is not complaining and he loves her so don't complain.

7 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by martineverest(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Our naija royalty are wealthy barbarians
and British royalty are silent paupers?

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by ofuonyebi: 10:51am On May 19, 2018
how i wish many nigerian families have such an opportunity to change their life for better...but why cant this groom shave a little?...goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:52am On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
and British royalty are silent paupers?
Abeg i don't have time to argue.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by opribo(m): 10:58am On May 19, 2018
You see now why the world is full of so much trouble because of inequality, hopelessness and all.

Who made one royalty and another ordinary? When you dissect them both you will see the content are one and the same, sometimes irrespective of the shortcomings the ordinary person could still be more intelligent.
They feed off the ordinary people, they are just there as royalty and I ask who classified some as royalties, some first families, some VIP, some second class citizens, some osu, some blacks, some whites, some outcast, some freeborn.
How wonderful the world would have been if there were no such man made barriers.

They say before God all are equal but man say NO. All are not equal because of money. If you bury a royalty and the non royalty they surely will undergo the same decay process under the ground so why, when and who made one a royalty over the other. Therein lies the basis of injustice and troubles in the world today. The class system breeds imbalance and strife.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 10:59am On May 19, 2018
toluxa1:
The Royal Wedding will be televised on DStv channels, including ITV Choice, DStv channel 123, E! Entertainment, DStv channel 124, BBC Lifestyle, DStv channel 174, CNN International, DStv channel 401, Sky News, DStv channel 402 and BBC World News, DStv channel 400 and also SABC 3.
Do you work with Dstv ?

6 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Tommfrench(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2018
has the prince seen suits tv series??

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by SirBunky85(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2018
post=67688420:
Against all odds, Meghan fought for love and won. Prince Harry is the man. He stood by her.
pls how did meghan fight?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by hotwax: 11:05am On May 19, 2018
With what I am seeing here...Single mothers and baby mama dont have a place in this royal wedding.

Classic..I am enjoying the show
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Carry your bad belle to one side I know all that.It doesn't tell anything the both of them are from broken homes and the father had surgery.
The world is watching.

FA CUP

grin

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by IdakwoChris: 11:07am On May 19, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Why is there so much fuss about this wedding. I was wondering. Because Prince Harry is not even the Heir Apparent to the British Throne.
And BOOM!!! The foolishness undecided
I learnt that Meghan Markle is a half Black woman from Los Angeles. She will be the first ever Black blood in the royal family. Bla bla bla.

Mtcheeew

Well, to correctly play the racial card, the cougar is not Black enough.

Really? So cause she's older than her fiance,you use the word 'cougar' for her? If you were white,in relation to your statement about her race,you would have practiced the highest degree of racism towards blacks!

9 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

FA CUP

grin
THE ROYAL WEDDING.

Argue with your mirror.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by hokafor(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2018
I no wan use my ear dey hear this nonsense they called Royal wedding.everything about the so called Royal family is arrangee
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by teekrackz(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2018
Why is everyone so excited about the #RoyalWedding?? Haven’t you learnt anything from Game Of Thrones?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by toluxa1(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Do you work with Dstv ?

It's possible smiley
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

THE ROYAL WEDDING.

Argue with your mirror.

Even Prince Harry will be using livescore to get updates.

My mirror says hi.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Safiaa(f): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Well Harry is not complaining and he loves her so don't complain.
It’s only Nigerian men that have this obsession with their ego. Everything na problem to them. This woman has been divorced, 36 years old yet a prince married her. Yet these scumbags of Nigerian men who don’t have a dime to their name want to have foolish standards grin Shiorr

13 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by luckyogor(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
To hell with the brits and their royals,dont give a poo about them,the only royals i know are nigerian royals.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Robocop49ja: 11:25am On May 19, 2018
[b][/b]HAPI MARRIED LYF TO D ROYAL COUPLE...

HAPI MARRIED LYF TO ALL 9JA COUPLES MARRYING 2DAY...
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Octaves(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

According to royal protocol, the throne of king/queen is to be handed down to prince/princess provided they are in proper wedlock.
Prince Charles and all his other siblings have managed to divorce their spouses. So nothing form them. So the right is sent down to his son, Harry.
-
The noise we are hearing is for 1 major reason. The Royal family , (with their blue blood) have always seen themselves as the most superior people. (Hence the blue blood). They don't marry anyhow or date any how. Every prospective spouse is background checked.
And they are always Whites. Because Blacks are "inferior" set of people....

Meghan Markel (Suits girl), is black. And that is the noise we are hearing.
William don die?

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by BlackHatNaija: 11:26am On May 19, 2018
SirBunky85:
pls how did meghan fight?
I've answered that already check my posts.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s only Nigerian men that have this obsession with their ego. Everything na problem to them. This woman has been divorced, 36 years old yet a price married her. Yet these scumbag of Nigerian men who don’t have a dime to their name want to have foolish standards grin Shiorr
Exactly,I knew someone would say that.The two women are older than their husbands one is almost three years older a divorcee and bi racial but a British prince broke traditions and will be getting married to her in some minutes/hour time but the bad belle primitive,chauvinistic,myopic Nigerian men are complaining for someone who has no problem with it.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by CarlosTheJackal: 11:31am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s only Nigerian men that have this obsession with their ego. Everything na problem to them. This woman has been divorced, 36 years old yet a prince married her. Yet these scumbags of Nigerian men who don’t have a dime to their name want to have foolish standards grin Shiorr
The dolt making those sno.de remarks is a bet9ja addict that cries every Saturday on politics section how a team cut his ticket.

I'm happy for Meghan and I wish her the best. Imagine a black woman having a blue blood? Racism has no place in our life today because LOVE has conquered it.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by SirBunky85(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
post=67690460:
I've answered that already check my posts.
I no see anything
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by YINKS89(m): 11:39am On May 19, 2018
I'm sure mike ross of suits has had his fair share.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 11:42am On May 19, 2018
IdakwoChris:

Really? So cause she's older than her fiance,you use the word 'cougar' for her? If you were white,in relation to your statement about her race,you would have practiced the highest degree of racism towards blacks!
Pls check the meaning of cougar once again cos Ion understand ur outrage
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 11:43am On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:

Some Nigerian men. Not all Nigerian men are obsessed with their ego. Case in point, those who marry white grannies.

However, even a dirt poor man should never have any companionship with a princess of any royalty if she is possessed. There is no one poorer than someone with a corrupted soul/essence.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by frankmoney(m): 11:45am On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

According to royal protocol, the throne of king/queen is to be handed down to prince/princess provided they are in proper wedlock.
Prince Charles and all his other siblings have managed to divorce their spouses. So nothing form them. So the right is sent down to his son, Harry.
-
The noise we are hearing is for 1 major reason. The Royal family , (with their blue blood) have always seen themselves as the most superior people. (Hence the blue blood). They don't marry anyhow or date any how. Every prospective spouse is background checked.

lies , next in line to the throne is prince Charles , the protocol you called doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by uuzba(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2018
frankmoney:
lies , next in line to the throne is prince Charles , the protocol you called doesn't exist

Do your research
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 12:06pm On May 19, 2018
Mother of the bride

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by safarigirl(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

-

which Harry? Did you kill William and his three kids? undecided

Harry is never smelling the throne, that is why the Royal family allowed him marry a quarter black American girl.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.