Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,238 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (50418 Views)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Rojeta(f): 1:26pm On May 19, 2018
I was there
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:27pm On May 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
Keep your hatred to yourself undecided it's a Fvcking wedding for Christ sake tongue

I don’t understand all this hatred. It was the same blacks who sold their brothers to the Europeans.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Wellets50(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
more pictures from harry wedding

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by EzendiEgo1: 1:28pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=67693217][/quote] Oya mail me baby kiss

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Wellets50(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2018
harry

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:30pm On May 19, 2018
Lilymax:

So u believe this picture?
I cant argue with u
Believe what u want cool

Knowledge is power, this information you are arguing about the answer is obvious to most people so I will advise you to google it, that way you save yourself from being embarrassed. If this was a millionaire question you would loose money.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:33pm On May 19, 2018
Wellets50:
more pictures from harry wedding

Did you take the one of George Clooney and Amal? Her dress was lovely. To me the best dressed guest.

For those of you following me in my sewing that will be my next project.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:34pm On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Analysis by Jonny Dymond
This is a very different royal wedding.
It's different because of the style of the arrangements for the day itself.

From small things, like the cake (not a traditional big heavy fruitcake covered with bullet-proof icing), to bigger things, like a gospel choir performing at the service.

To more remarkable decisions, like the invitation to 1,200 members of the public to enjoy the occasion in the grounds of Windsor Castle.

After the death in 1997 of Prince Harry's mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, she was described by the-then Prime Minister Tony Blair as "the people's princess".
This may not be "the people's wedding", but it is about as close to it as any royal wedding has got.
is this what will make d wedding succeed?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:35pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
is this what will make d wedding succeed?

No. The love and respect they have for each other will sustain the marriage.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by rOsy247(f): 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
Wow this is true love in display. Wish them the best.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
marylandcakes:

No. The love and respect they have for each other will sustain the marriage.
how do u no they have love and respect 4 each other?

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:37pm On May 19, 2018
rOsy247:
Wow this is true love in display. Wish them the best.
true love in display? How's it true?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:39pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
how do u no they have love and respect 4 each other?

They show it.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by rOsy247(f): 1:40pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
true love in display? How's it true?

Despite all odds plus the hatred, he stuck with her and gave her royalty.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:40pm On May 19, 2018
marylandcakes:

They show it.
on TV...
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:42pm On May 19, 2018
rOsy247:

Despite all odds plus the hatred, he stuck with her and gave her royalty.
so that's true love? Prince charles stuck with his mother, Diana initially

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
on TV...

It doesn’t matter, we know them on tv and that’s how we make our judgement.

Meaghan is a very lovely person, not one bad word has been said against her character. Even her ex husband was offered $1M dollars to talk about their marriage and he turned it down. That’s saying some.

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by rOsy247(f): 1:49pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
so that's true love? Prince charles stuck with his mother, Diana initially

What's this one saying? Stop disturbing my mention ok
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:50pm On May 19, 2018
marylandcakes:

It doesn’t matter, we know them on tv and that’s how we make our judgement.

Meaghan is a very lovely person, not one bad word has been said against her character. Even her ex husband was offered $1M dollars to talk about their marriage and he turned it down. That’s saying some.
thats how "you" make ur judgement not "we".its d same way u knew brad Pitt and Angelina jolie on tv. Who said bad things about Meghan fox that made her marriage collapse?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by lexy2014: 1:51pm On May 19, 2018
rOsy247:

What's this one saying? Stop disturbing my mention ok
its English language I wrote. Are u having problems with English?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Babaalawo: 1:54pm On May 19, 2018
How many of our Yeyebrities dey the wedding.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by frankmoney(m): 1:55pm On May 19, 2018
Lilymax:

So u believe this picture?
I cant argue with u
Believe what u want cool
I gave you two links , you have provided nothing ,
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by scholes0(m): 1:57pm On May 19, 2018
Firgemachar:
Following

Like for FA Cup Final, share for Royal Wedding

Both are still British.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 2:06pm On May 19, 2018
lexy2014:
thats how "you" make ur judgement not "we".its d same way u knew brad Pitt and Angelina jolie on tv. Who said bad things about Meghan fox that made her marriage collapse?

Marriages collapse for different reasons, it doesn’t mean the couples were not in love at the beginning. When people get married they hope for the best , like everything else in life these things happen and there’s nothing you can do about, you have got to concentrate on the positive and hope for the best.

It’s their wedding day it’s a happy day, I like both of them and I wish them a very happy life. I’m a romantic at heart and I love a good love story I’m not going to apologise for this. I like to concentrate on the positives and that’s me.

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 19, 2018
Safiaa:
It’s only Nigerian men that have this obsession with their ego. Everything na problem to them. This woman has been divorced, 36 years old yet a prince married her. Yet these scumbags of Nigerian men who don’t have a dime to their name want to have foolish standards grin Shiorr

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by brodalokie: 2:07pm On May 19, 2018
Agwiyi
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by drakeli: 2:08pm On May 19, 2018
abiodunalasa:
Why is there so much fuss about this wedding. I was wondering. Because Prince Harry is not even the Heir Apparent to the British Throne.
And BOOM!!! The foolishness undecided
I learnt that Meghan Markle is a half Black woman from Los Angeles. She will be the first ever Black blood in the royal family. Bla bla bla.

Mtcheeew

Well, to correctly play the racial card, the cougar is not Black enough.
You asked a question and then answered it by yourself.
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Ndolarr: 2:10pm On May 19, 2018
Harry seems serious and straight, judging by his probing and intense eyes! I pray he's not distracted by a strange woman or gossip British press, moreso as the wife has black blood in her! Watching the ceremony officiated by Buhari's good friend, Welby, it seems Megan was the happier of the duo and she did not hide it! Then looking through the crowd, mostly whites, the expressions on some of the faces were less assuring! Could they be betraying their racist tendency? Or were they thinking that Prince Charles said the same vows to Diana at the same venue many years back but broke them because of a strange woman?! I wish the couple endless marital bliss. I'm happy for them truly!

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by ibkayee(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
drakeli:
You asked a question and then answered it by yourself.
Lol
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by mollymotion(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
mehn that wedding nah die
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 2:11pm On May 19, 2018
Too much negativity, too many sadist on this thread, the topic of this thread is self explanatory, if you are not a royal fan why come on the thread? Some of us love to see other people happy.

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Ademidd: 2:13pm On May 19, 2018
Incredible! Watching it live on E news, I love Royal Romance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.