Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander (4640 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Amazing And Simple Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander And His Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 11:42am On May 19, 2018
nice one... I'm sure all the girls in your area are drolling after you. wink
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. Can I PM? grin
I'm shy... Up for the first move?
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:46am On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
nice one... I'm sure all the girls in your area are drolling after you. wink
I haven't noticed ...maybe i should pay more attention to my environment.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 11:46am On May 19, 2018
IamD18:
Dope!

Try squatting to help your legs(thigh), it seems you don't focus on that.
seems you're pro in this

I want to see your pics grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2018
I like the fact that you are also doing a lot outside gyming

I checked your earlier threads

You are truly a Man

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 11:49am On May 19, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
I haven't noticed ...maybe i should pay more attention to my environment.
lol you don't have to I can do that for you, just make me your PA in helping you to notice your environment
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 11:52am On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
seems you're pro in this
I want to see your pics grin
Why? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You want to ______ With it?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:58am On May 19, 2018
NeduLuiZ:
I'm shy... Up for the first move?
Lmao, just kidding. Nice physique anyway. Cheers!wink
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
You look good, I have a thing for guys with your shoulders and arms in particular lol

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:06pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao, just kidding. Nice physique anyway. Cheers!wink

Thanks ... You're beautiful kiss
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 19, 2018
NeduLuiZ:

Thanks ... You're beautiful kiss
Thanks. grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:
You look good, I have a thing for guys with your shoulders and arms in particular lol
Hmmmmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 12:11pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Hmmmmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lool you don't like his strong looking arms? grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool you don't like his strong looking arms? grin
I do.wink
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly

Lol. Look at that big nose and Asymmetrical lips. Even in black and white picture, you still don't look good, how much more colored? No wonder you have refused to change that pix since 2015, for 3 years you couldn't get any other pix better than this? Did you get fat or something? I think you got fat that's why you immediately got triggered when you saw a fit looking dude.
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 12:15pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I do.wink
Correct girl wink grin
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by highqueen(f): 12:16pm On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

I think I saw a beard ... shocked
Kudos on keeping fit ... the pot belle gang will not like this confidence grin
lmao at pot belly guys.

nobi lie.grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 19, 2018
Amazing lipsrsealed kiss
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 19, 2018
kestolove95:
U look ugly

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

Mikejj come an fill in d dash cheesy

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

fill in the missing verb biko
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:

Correct girl wink grin
This your country is boring cry cry
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 12:32pm On May 19, 2018
Odobopa:

This your country is boring cry cry
The wedding?
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 12:33pm On May 19, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol. Look at that big nose and Asymmetrical lips. Even in black and white picture, you still don't look good, how much more colored? No wonder you have refused to change that pix since 2015, for 3 years you couldn't get any other pix better than this? Did you get fat or something? I think you got fat that's why you immediately got triggered when you saw a fit looking dude.
Haba Oga why are you this harsh na?
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
ibkayee:

The wedding?
Not only the wedding.. just everything sad
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 12:37pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:

grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by ibkayee(f): 12:37pm On May 19, 2018
Odobopa:

Not only the wedding.. just everything sad
Lol sorry o
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 12:38pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
fill in the missing verb biko
You want to Mastercraft with it

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by shugaboo(f): 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:

You want to Mastercraft with it
lMao I want to long John with it. Donstan you are one in a million...thanks for making my day tho. I still have the screenshot o
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by IamD18: 12:54pm On May 19, 2018
shugaboo:
lMao I want to long John with it. Donstan you are one in a million...thanks for making my day tho. I still have the screenshot o

I have mine too kiss

Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by chiMoni37(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2018
I don't visit the gym.. But am I look more fit and athletic than the OP... Good genes i guess..
Re: Amazing Transformational Pictures Of A Nairalander by mikejj(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
. grin cheesy lefu am not good at answering fill in the gap that year,but this one i know the answer.......she wan spend time with the psure for toilet...grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Cheating When He ‘got Stuck’ Inside His Mistress (photos) / Lady With ''horrible'' Butt Implants Spotted In Miami (video) / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.