Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police (31102 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / We’ll Sue Any Journalist Who Associates Us With Simon Ekpa – IPOB / DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
I can bet the doctored video and the "leaks" are all emanating from Saraki.

Yes the IGP stammered embarrassingly, but the video was looped for sure. The speed with which it leaked...

The IGP and the SP are in a tussle, SP has given him some nasty uppercuts.

2 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Macdav(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2018
Alright
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by seguno2: 9:31pm On May 19, 2018
Daviddson:
I knew it was a lie. Nigerian police isn't that jobless. Hundreds of people are insulting the President via Twitter - everyday and they have not launched a manhunt for any. Why would they do it for such inconsequential thing as this.

You don’t know your own country.

Emmalez:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-5JgUTZ2_eXI/VgsEB0cKPAI/AAAAAAAGy2Q/7h7BAW5xJnY/s400/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Ojo Emmanuel, who was arrested over the weekend for allegedly writing against Gov. Amosu's wife on Facebook was granted bail today at the Magistrate court in Isabo Abeokuta but was surprising not released.

After meeting the bail requirements as at 4:00pm today the Judge of the State Magistrate court suddenly refused to sign the bail bond of Mr. Ojo Emmanuel. We received news that the sudden turn of event is as a result of an order from Governor Amosun. Ojo has been taken to prison instead of his home. Against the pronouncement made this afternoon." His friend told RN.

A man in handcuffs for writing something on Facebook? C'mon people. This is a democracy! You should sue for defamation not putting people in handcuffs like criminals.

Lawmaker Condemns Police Incarceration of Online Blogger After Bail
A member of the Federal House of Representatives, Hon. Adekoya Adesegun Abdel-Majid (MHR), representing Ijebu North/Ijebu East/Ogun Waterside Federal Constituency has condemned in strong terms the continuous incarceration of an online blogger and Ogun state citizen, Ojo Emmanuel Adediran after bail by the Nigeria Police Force.
The lawmaker in a statement issued on Tuesday stated that the harassment and withholding of Ojo contravenes the provisions of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 as amended and a direct infringement on his fundamental human rights.
"As a law-abiding citizen and one who holds the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria sacrosanct, I believe an accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty, and there are provisions for the protection of the fundamental human rights of the citizens. In this case particular, I hold the view that the right of the young man who is being hounded to the court and paraded handcuffed is totally unacceptable and a breach of his right to dignity."
"I equally frowned at the manner of his arrest without first investigating the substance of his allegation; the police claimed to have only started investigation after he has been arrested. This is alien to the Nigerian law and Freedom of Expression and human dignity as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution"
"It is however odious to read further reports that despite meeting the stringent bail conditions as graciously granted by the trial Magistrate on Tuesday, 29th day of September, 2015, the governor of Ogun State, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, using his power as the state Chief Executive Officer opposed the release of Ojo Emmanuel. This, I condemn in clear terms as reckless and excessive use of state power, calculated at destroying the career of enterprising young men in the state."
"I think the law is vast enough to accommodate redress in the case of any constitutional breach against any individual, the governor and his wife inclusive, and strong arm tactics from the vantage position of executive power should be discouraged lest our democracy is threatened by despots masquerading as democrats. "
"Senator Ibikunle Amosun should allow the law to take its course and not resort to bending same to suit his whims and caprices against imaginary, real and perceived enemies and position. It is not for the sake of reading that Freedom of Expression was enshrined in the constitution but to protect against the arbitrariness and executive recklessness of potential despots.
Ojo Emmanuel Adediran has same rights and privileges just as Mr. Ibikunle Amosun and Mrs. Funso Aamosun, and the law cannot hold the hand of the young man for the delight of the Ogun State Governor."
The lawmaker thereby call on the Inspector General of Police to evoke his power in fulfillment of his avowed policy of protecting the human rights of every citizens of Nigeria against abuse and arbitrariness of power mongers to safe this promising young man against the strong arm tactic of the Ogun State Governor.
"Ojo Emmanuel deserves the protection of the law and his continued incarceration could not be said to be in good taste. This has the potential of making mockery of the Change mantra of the President Moohammadu Buhari-led administration. " He said.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2015/09/blogger-arrested-over-facebook-post-on.html

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by isah80: 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
I thought some people was saying that it was doctored, why did they invite the journalist?

Our Country will be great again.

2 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Martoski007: 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Daviddson post=67705755]I knew it was a lie. Nigerian police isn't that jobless. Hundreds of people are insulting the President via Twitter - everyday and they have not launched a manhunt for any. Why would they do it for such inconsequential thing as this. [/quote
Do you call that inconsequential....you must be high on cheap weed. nonsense.!

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Boyooosa(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
Postanalyser:
To the journalist, please keep hiding o...you can never count on the words of people with black uniform.
Truly bae!
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
angry

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by ozoebuka1(m): 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
One thing has been consistent in this administration... They deny everything!!! angry
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I can bet the doctored video and the "leaks" are all emanating from Saraki.

Yes the IGP stammered embarrassingly, but the video was looped for sure. The speed with which it leaked...

The IGP and the SP are in a tussle, SP has given him some nasty uppercuts.

Mr Oga where de original video come dey na? make una show us de original!

4 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by israelmao(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2018
josepphh:
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to transmission, I
mean transmission to have effect, ehm,
apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the
recommendation, recommended formation
effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for

Even if I read this hunchpotch 100times, I will not stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Viking007(m): 9:40pm On May 19, 2018
If the journalist is still in Kano till now, then he's not wise. He should be in hiding by now in a far away state.

2 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by goldenval(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2018
Viking007:
If the journalist is still in Kano till now, then he's not wise. He should be in hiding by now in a far away state.

grin grin grin grin U know weather him get friends outside Kano?

4 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Igba123: 9:43pm On May 19, 2018
surgical:
you can only give what you have
also add dat like attracts likes. D brave attracts n develop braves jst d incompetent attracts n breeds incompetents.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Viking007(m): 9:44pm On May 19, 2018
goldenval:

grin grin grin grin U know weather him get friends outside Kano?
cheesy if na me, whether I get friend or not, from Kano na Calabar I go dey run go.

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by centlevi: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
They Are 'transmisionally' confused

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Mr Oga where de original video come dey na? make una show us de original!

If you bark 3 more times you are likely to get it. Now give the phone to someone literate to interpret for you
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by talk2percy(m): 9:46pm On May 19, 2018
Nigerian police that can lie for the universe, so which of the transmissions are we to take in effect after apprehension, sorry apprehensive

1 Like

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by NothingDoMe: 9:50pm On May 19, 2018
wyzoe:
No filter no sense on this front page.

How can police look for one man out of hundreds with camera phones.

On the same front page you're carrying news and refuting it. Dont Nairaland mods have sense or at least a BS detector?

It's high time Seun appoints competent people to moderate this forum.
What is this one saying sef.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by jolyment: 9:52pm On May 19, 2018
hannysur8:
He is performing his duty

Lol
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 19, 2018
Lol. Rught now, I'm transmitting under the influence of serious commotion, using a transmitter with transition...sorry, transponder...sorry, trans...trans...transmission, sorry, transmitted information. This man called Idris is under a ''conc'' spell grin grin grin. The video was a true reflection of the type of government we have in this country...so unfortunate.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by skolobo: 9:58pm On May 19, 2018
abeg keep running cause police will hunt you or implicate you......journalist jarpaaaa......ma duro
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by engrchykae(m): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THAT THE JOURNALIST ACCIDENTALLY GOT BURNT WITH HIS FAMILY IN KANO STATE.
THIS IGP IS A HATCHET ILLITERATE.
MR JOURNALIST RUN TO CYPRUS OR KENYA AS FAR AS YOUR LEGS CAN CARRY YOU.
YOU CAN COME BACK AFTER BUHARI TENURE

2 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by StarUp: 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
Issorite...

2 Likes

Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Oponel1962: 10:07pm On May 19, 2018
Competence is not in the dictionary of this government when it comes to appointments. They will see how they use their brooms to sweep their selves.2019 is by the corner.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by ocdeut(m): 10:13pm On May 19, 2018
Maket:
If no manhunt for journalists then there should be manhunt for the paper that reported that there is man manhunt for the journalists. Let the era of manhunt takes over transmission.

there was a country...........
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by osusuallstars: 10:21pm On May 19, 2018
believe this police at your own risk. keep hiding
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 19, 2018
He will surely be victimised one way or the other
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2018
If the media staff not manhunting by Nigeria corrupt, illiterate IGP and his killers gangs not lying, where is the journalist?

Kano state Police command is transmitting lies.

Nigeria is an expired place. The law has expired. Nigeria constitution has expired five years ago.

Nigeria government is worthless than animals.
Re: IG’s Transmission Video; ‘No Manhunt For Any Journalist’ – Kano Police by Pascal181: 11:00pm On May 19, 2018
U mean d transmission master?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Asphalting And Lightning Of Major Roads In Enugu / INEC Fixes Imo Supplementary Election For April 25 / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.